All Comments on 'Creampie Pickup'

by Cheerleader Fan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Oh yes!

Every woman needs to find an honest to goodness cream sightlines that to end an evening out on the town. They are to few!

Loved it!

Orpheum69

pink4bbcpink4bbcabout 1 year ago

What a great story I love being fed a fresh cream pie n

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The composition quality was quite good; point to point it was logically developed and flowed easily.

The particular kind of sexual interaction described will not, of course, appeal to everyone. But for those who are interested--even if (especially if) the lavishing of oral pleasure upon a woman is a one-time thing--this story is arousing and quite logical in its presentation of the psychological shift which frequently takes place when one is immersed in the consumption of a lover's essence; (it works for women performing fellatio as well as men dining lustily at the Y.

Well done. Was disappointed that there wasn't a sequel already waiting for my consumption.

Write one, please and thank you.

MLJ

i122i1229 months ago

Good story as I too like a nice fresh pie occasionally. I was a little disappointed Hunter didn’t get to fuck her or at least a handjob.

Cheerleader FanCheerleader Fan9 months agoAuthor

I'm glad you enjoyed the story. The goal here was to focus completely on the creampie to the exclusion of everything else, including Hunter's own orgasm. Hope you don't mind terribly.

MLJ: While I don't have plans to actually write a follow up at this time (although I had no plans to do My Boss's Big Celebration, either) you seem to want some sort of extension/closure. The way I see this story progressing is for Hunter and Alexis to meet up once or twice more, their friendship growing, after which Alexis would tell Hunter she has a surprise for him and that he should leave the next Saturday night open. The pair would meet up at the same bar, relatively early that night and after just a little bit of chit chat Alexis would inform Hunter that she's got another snack for him, should he be in the mood. Of course he is so they make a quick bee line for Alexis's friend's apartment where Hunter does his thing and Alexis enjoys the experience. Just as he's finishing up there would be a knock at the door. Alexis, would be in no shape to answer the door and ask Hunter to be a dear. He'd quickly make himself decent and see who's there. Upon opening the door he'd be face to face with another beautiful young woman who would simply state "you must be Hunter," before pushing him back inside and telling him that her friend Alexis asked her to bring a treat for her new friend. The night would continue with several more knocks at the door before all is said and done. Once everyone is cleaned up to their and Hunter's satisfaction the harem would treat Hunter to the one on several action that is every man's dream.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCheerleader Fan@Cheerleader Fan
I'm in my 40s and I like reading and writing smut. What more is there to say on a site like this? Minor clarification: None of the stories I have posted thus far actually involve transsexuality, that's just the closest category offered. Any story in which females with penises...