All Comments on 'Creampie Trapped!'

by I_Want_CPs

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
DavidllahDavidllahabout 1 year ago

Can't wait to hear about you sucking that big cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh my - that really got me going. Sprayed all over myself and then scooped it up like a good cumslut should wishing I was in that exact place with my wife watching me dbase myself for everyone's pleasure.

edthe3rd2003edthe3rd2003about 1 year ago

Great story. Can't wait to see how it ends.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

I don't know the laws in Canada, but in the US, if you take photos into a neighbor's room and intrude on their privacy, you are committing an offence. So, on to the police and file a report. But that doesn't fit into your sick concept, does it? But you should post gay sex in the appropriate category!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why do so many of these horrible stories end up with the MC being a gay male in hiding, kind of like the matching tag that doesn't seem to be in the tag list?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is a gay writer trying to masquerade as a normal male writer?

pink4bbcpink4bbcabout 1 year ago

You lucky soon to become cock sucking faggot it’s gonna happen

Please don’t stop there and let us know what happens next 👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I see that next chapter will be in the Gay category! Stupid!

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 1 year ago

Gave it a 2/5 for two main reasons:

1. The typos

2. The manipulation.

The wife went from being disgusted by the whole ordeal, to "I want you to suck off other guys" within... what? Two days? Sorry, not buying it. I also find it a little concerning how the husband immediately turns into such a slut, he suddenly no longer cares about being filmed, possibly extorted, and never questions anything that happens despite it being such a stark contrast to their usual behavior.

MrSirManMrSirManabout 1 year ago

Why are there so many homophobic comments? If you don’t want to read it, then don’t. The title pretty much sums up what’s in the story. Don’t be angry and hateful- just move on. Spoiler alert- all these stories are fake fantasies and no one is getting hurt or divorced or sent to jail or anything else. Understand? Duh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@MrSirMan - It's probably because the writer failed to properly tag their story. Had they been honest/intelligent enough to be up front with the gay male aspect readers wouldn't have been surprised by it. I'm curious if you even know what a creampie is, based on your comment, as it has nothing to do with a guy sucking another guy's dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story. Well written. I was hard at the end and can't wait to read more!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

This is worth another chapter

i122i122about 1 year ago

I was hoping this story didn’t go gay but it looks like it will. I also suggest you proof read your next story before posting it, there are a lot of spelling errors. With that said if there is a part II, I’ll probably read it.

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

This ain’t worth shit.

Randy56rRandy56r9 months ago

Good first story, maybe do a little more editing, but it was hot, my current favourite subject. I'd just prefer if both males were interested in creampie eating. Maybe next chapter they will.

Keep writing, ignore the negative comments!

oldergent70oldergent703 months ago

where is the continuation?????

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine24 days ago

Hot. Love cream pies. And my biggest turn on is watching guys sucking each other,, or more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous