Creamy Island Ch. 17

Story Info
The darkness of the island is finally revealed.
3.1k words
4.49
7.8k
6

Part 17 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers

Way back at the beginning, I mentioned that the story would jump the shark. Well, here we go. Ironically though, this was actually the original intention from the beginning. Original influence is from a 4-page short at the beginning of a doujin. The short pages were called 'Canned Peach' by Momoyama Jirou-and coincidentally, what got me into writing in the first place.

*****

Chapter 17: Tours Pt. 1 - Welcome to Creamy Island

Aiya's head was hurting somewhat fierce as she struggled to open her eyes. Her vision was incredibly hazy and her ears were only picking up muffled sounds. Her body was also refusing to listen to her, not moving at all. There was light, she could tell that much, and it was incredibly bright. There were white walls as well, probably the same ones from the corridors.

As she came to, she looked around. She was gagged and bound in a sitting position, her wrists in what looked like handcuffs as well as her feet. She was up against a wall, and the handcuffs were attached to some sort of rail that protruded out from the wall. The room was more like a corridor, with a long rail on the side she was attached to. In front of her was Tasha's backside, still unconscious from the looks of it, and trying to crane her neck around the blond, she noticed the whole rail had girls chained to it, just far enough apart so that they didn't touch. On the other side of the corridor were many people in lab coats walking about and some in what looked to be radiation suits. These people looked nothing like the ones that their guide showed them earlier; these people looked tired and lifeless, obviously on auto-pilot.

Legs still unmoving, Aiya looked behind her as well, seeing many more girls struggling against their bonds as the rail with females stretched around a curve.

The floor suddenly jolted and she felt she was moving forward. Looking down, she noticed they were on some sort of conveyor belt. Aiya could hear her friend's muffled sounds in front of her, and Rebecca's somewhere behind her. As the slow-moving conveyor passed by the oblivious people in the corridor, brown eyes spotted a large sign above as she moved passed it. It simply read 'Pre-Staging Line'.

Tasha's blue eyes connected with her own as Tasha gained her own senses about her. There was a bit of fear in her eyes at the inexplicable position. Before long, the people in the corridor branched, and the conveyor went down it's own thin corridor that was only big enough for it and only tall enough for the rail, and a sign hanging over it that read 'To Processing'. The smaller path had no lights, and Aiya was bathed in darkness. The hum of the belt and muted sounds of struggling girls were the only thing that was left.

"Pure Bliss Incorporated proudly welcomes you to Creamy Island!" A synthesized voice that broke was heard in the darkness from invisible speakers along the wall. "By now, you may have realized your inability to move. Do not worry, that is just the drugs working their magic." The voice was incredibly happy and energetic, as if it was showcasing a diamond to potential buyers.

"The real tour begins now, and I will be your guide. I am known as 'HOPE'-Human Operations Processing Entity. I am the main artificial intelligence that drives the center here. All of this is brought to you by Doctor Ezenia Anezka."

Aiya was gritting her teeth. 'Pure Bliss? HOPE? Who's sick idea of a joke was this?'

The energetic voice continued, cracking at odd times, making the sentences sound almost forced. "Some of you will go on to become a part of the Pure Bliss family, while the rest will be shipped out to different clients across the globe. Once again, Pure Bliss welcomes you to Creamy Island."

Silence again. In the distance a light came forth from the small passageway as light poured in from windows on the side. The belt had slowed down considerably as they were now moving at a snail's pace.

"You are currently on the transit system towards the Staging area where you will be stripped of all your clothes and belongings. Do not worry though! They will be donated to help charities. Pure Bliss thanks you for your generous donations."

Although Aiya had been worse with the bondage, Tasha was still scared. The dark confines, and now the windows on the side of their small path up ahead lead to a feeling of claustrophobia. When her blue eyes adjusted to the light, the scene before her matched what the synthetic voice had said. There were naked girls lined up, each with their hands and feet in chains and all very beautiful. There was a solitary chain that connected all the pairs of handcuffs together as they were being inspected by people in lab coats. The people were inspecting the girls quite harshly. They checked the head, mouth and ears, before moving down and feeling the girls' breasts, stomach, crotch and ass.

It was obvious that all of the females there were distressed at being handled so roughly.

"The first stage after your kind donations will be the inspection stage." The voice explained the scene before them, "You will be given a brief examination and then all your measurements will be taken."

One of the girls in the line was quite aggravated and tried harassing one of the examiners, her gag having come loose. Her outburst was quickly stopped when one of the examiners used what looked like a cattle prod on her. The naked girl screamed and fell to her knees convulsing slightly before she was able to move. Afterwards, she looked toward the ground.

"After the brief examination, tissue samples will be taken from your breasts, blood, and butt. These samples will then be analyzed dynamically for any problems before more drugs are used."

The conveyor continued along, Aiya's eyes filled with terror and she tried to move, but her body still would not obey, the paralysis drugs working correctly. Pretty soon the image of the examination room was passed and once again the passageway was bathed in darkness. Another light was in the distance as some more windows could be seen on the side.

"The next stage is the body preparation stage." HOPE continued as the next room entered into view. "Here, we use specially developed chemicals to cleanse the body. You will be happy to know that after this stage, all that unwanted body hair will no longer be a problem!"

Inside this room, naked girls were having a white 'J' shaped instrument being pulled up into their crotch, the white object covering from the clitoris all the way under and up along the back, with a clasp for the neck. Protrusions around shoulder length came out from the metal hook to attach to the girls' wrists, keeping them out from their sides.

Many of the females had eyes that were wide open. "The J-hook you see being attached to the girls has nozzles that reach into the urethra, anus and the vagina, pumping non-toxic chemicals into them to help clean them out. We wouldn't want any bodily fluid accidents during the dunking phase!" The voice explained in it's happy tune.

Even through the glass, many muffled screams were heard, probably out of shock and pain. After the hook was attached, Aiya flinched as she watched as the girl's hair was wrapped in a plastic covering before she was lifted by unseen machinery in the ceiling and dunked up to her neck in a vat behind her, filled with a purple liquid.

After being soaked in the vat for a few minutes, she was pulled out and all her hair that wasn't under the plastic covering was gone. She was then lowered back to the area in front of the vat and dried with towels, the giant hook being removed in the process. The young female almost collapsed onto the floor when another person in a white coat came and rebound her hands, leading her out a small door in the back.

Tasha's eyes were beginning to glaze over. Realization had already set in that chances were that she would be experiencing this too, and her body was already becoming hot in anticipation. She knew she shouldn't be aroused over that, but the hook made her remember her own chastity device and how she had always crammed toys in it. She shook her head though, trying to remain in control of herself.

Her roommate wasn't doing much better though. 'What the hell? I don't want to be in that situation, yet I'm already becoming hard!'

"Some of you may have noticed that you are starting to feel a bit aroused. It is normal procedure to use aerosol aphrodisiacs to help you on your own path of Pure Bliss."

This room passed as well as louder cries could be heard in the distance. The sounds were coming from other girls on the conveyor up ahead as they looked into the next glass windows. Tasha's eyes were watering from the mixture of the hormonal altering drugs and the pain she saw.

Each girl in this room was led to a table and restrained in a bent over position, exposing their naked ass to the same lab coat-clad people. The girl's eyes were streaming tears down her cheeks. Aiya could see why too. After the girl had been restrained, one of the women in white coats grabbed a long piece of metal that was white-hot at the end. Aiya could have sworn she saw a look of pleasure on the woman's face as she branded the girl's ass. The girl though, let out a shriek of pain that even her gag couldn't contain.

"The sounds of pleasure are evidence that our methods are quite enjoyable. Don't worry though, every single product that passes through here also gets to enjoy the branding process. We use it as a way to keep track of all our merchandise."

After a few moments of steam coming from the girl, the iron was removed, and a circle with the words 'Pure Bliss' in elegant cursive, along with a series of numbers underneath. The girl was led away as the next girl was put into the same position. The new girl was out of eyesight when Aiya heard her screams. Even though her hormones were on the rise, her terror was absolute. She felt hopeless as her body still didn't respond.

"The tissue samples are done by the time the branding process is complete. We use the information we gather to prepare a series of injections into the product." The next window came by and it showed a girl strapped spread-eagle to a table at a forty-five degree angle incline, another lab technician with a tray of over a dozen different syringes. "We begin by bringing all inoculations up to date, then we inject different hormones and drugs to make sure your breasts won't sag. Next, we help alter the product's metabolism so that weight isn't an issue. There are also injections to help keep that unwanted hair off! Of course, it wouldn't be complete without piercing the nipples, clitoris and the clitoral hood. Even if the client doesn't want this, we find it much easier to provide it for them. Hormonal adjustment begins here as well, as we provide you with only the best aphrodisiacs and hormones."

Aiya could tell the girl strapped to the table didn't seem to feel the different injections. Her eyes were glazed over and distant.

The belt continued to move on. The older girl finally feeling the drain of the paralysis drugs beginning to wear off, and she was hoping her friends were too.

"The following stage is where we sterilize all of our products. Most clients have said they don't want to have to worry about their toys becoming pregnant and those nasty periods as well. But do not worry! You will be fixed and never have to worry about those pesky unwanted pregnancies and cramps again!"

This room was similar to the branding one, with a girl bent over and restrained as one of the lab techs was busy with different tools inside the girl's vagina. The girl was unconscious.

"We have also developed a procedure so that there is no internal injury. This speeds up the entire process. We also provide the last of the body-altering drugs here as well. You will be happy to know that by the time you leave this stage, you will never have to worry about having a loose or floppy vagina or a prophylactic anus. You can screw to your heart's desire and still be as tight as the day you were first penetrated!"

Some more darkness. Aiya could hear many of the other girls sobbing through their gags. It made her sick too, but the aphrodisiac in the air was making it hard to keep her anger. Instead, she realized that she was staring at Tasha's rear end in the fading light.

"The final stage in your preparation is the training. This is where we turn you into a mindless toy, ready to be shipped out!"

The next room was giant. There were metal cylinders about five feet in diameter stretching along in rows after rows with some technicians pacing between them with clipboards. A few of the cylinders were facing the conveyor, and Aiya could see inside them. There was a clear front for monitoring it's contents, and inside was a girl, suspended by a seat. On the front were many different dials and digital readouts. The largest of them read '76% Complete'. She had a few different IVs hooked up to her arms as well as a tube to her mouth and a different tube coming from a hidden place behind her. She had what looked like oversize shades on and gagged. Her whole body was strapped to the seat and a thin coating of sweat made her body shine. She twitched from time to time.

"Inside each of these training tubes you will spend anywhere from thirty to sixty days. The eyepiece you see the products are wearing provide a constant, non-stop stream of various porn. IVs are what keep them nourished and the tube above is for semen. We will keep you on a strict diet of different bodily fluids so that whichever client you get delivered to, you will already have a taste of vaginal secretions and semen. This way, you can please the client most efficiently. At the same time, the base of the seat will pummel your anus and vagina to get it in shape for when you leave." The voice paused and a technician came by to take some readings. She turned around and waved happily at the girls through the glass covering before moving on.

"We also utilize a few methods of sleep deprivation and subliminal messaging to turn each of you into a product worthy of the Pure Bliss label. After this, you will be packaged and then shipped out."

The conveyor began to pick up speed as the last room faded from view. "Pure Bliss would like to once again thank you for your kind donations and for participating in becoming a product. Your contribution will be kept in your file and will be used as a showcase for all future clients. We hope you enjoy your stay at the Pure Bliss Manufacturing Facility."

A resounding 'click' signaled that the speaker system had shut off as the passageway opened up to a big open room. The belt ran alongside one of the walls as many different technicians began unloading the girls ahead. Aiya was panicking, knowing that in a few more minutes her turn would be upon them.

Tasha was given an injection and her cuffs were removed from her. One of the technicians held her up by her arms as another began stripping her. Tasha's blue eyes were hollow and glass as she didn't even feel the least bit ashamed at being exposed to so many strangers. When the tech got to her underwear, she stopped.

"Juicer." A female voice called out as yet another tech came by to collect the blond and lead her over to a door away from where the other now naked girls were being chained together in much the same fashion that the first room had demonstrated.

Aiya looked around and saw against one of the walls a similar belt that she had been on earlier. They had gone around in a large circle. But now it was her turn. She didn't feel the injection they gave her, but would've guessed that it was another dose of paralysis drugs. Though the tech pulled her up by her arms, it wasn't rough. Her clothes were being removed, and even though her mind was screaming resistance, her outward impression gave the complete opposite.

When the tech finished stripping her, she leaned in and poked Aiya's cock. When the younger girl squirmed the tech stepped back. "It's real." She said with astonishment.

The two techs turned her around and looked at her from every angle. "Nope, not transgender or shemale. Full herm. Looks like we got a gem on our hands. Take her to see the doctor."

Nodding, the tech holding her hands cuffed her again and led her into the same room Tasha was lead to earlier. Behind her, she saw most of the other girls being ushered off towards a hallway on the other end of the room while only a handful were lead towards the small door. Other words could be heard shouted out from behind her.

"Milker."

"Experiment."

"Reject."

Everyone else was led to the hallway.

Aiya didn't get much of a chance to look behind her before being pushed through the small side door. After going through the door, her memories flooded back to her. It was the same one that her and her two friends had peeked through before being rendered unconscious. Even now, fear was coursing through her veins. Her cock was rigid and now erect, the straps gone, betraying her true emotions. Even so, she could not keep her eyes off of Tasha's ass as her hips swayed seductively in front of her.

Before her, the corridors seemed labrynthine, and they still didn't seem to have any order to them. The few girls that had been spared the next stage of the conditioning were following quietly behind. After a few turns, Aiya was forced to diverge from the others. Her eyes welled up with tears as she saw Tasha's backside disappear around a different corner, the feeling in her gut returning much stronger than she had ever felt it before.

Something told her she was never going to see her friend again.

AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers