Created in the Image of a Superior Being Ch. 04

Story Info
Erotic Trans Femdom.
2k words
4.56
4.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The name of the CD bar he owned was called 'Over the Blue Moon'. It was the name of the one and only play Gary Stanisloph Kowalski the owner had been in when trying to make it as a stage actor 16 years previous. If he got drunk enough like the character artfully portrayed by 'Brando' he would playfully cry out 'Stella...Stellll-aaaaa' to the amusement of his many regulars.

Like so many actors he had a gay Cd bent. Gary gradually turned the old school tavern that served bar-food into a haven for Cd's, Drag Queens and lesbian's after it first opened. Over time 'Blue Moon' as the regulars called it became part of the LGBTQ community sponsoring events intended to further the cause of gay rights.

The early 70's Gary Gilter hit song 'Rock and Roll' had that deep drum beat with the group of singers calling out 'Hey hey'...the guitar built a steady wine unmistakable in its sound once one heard it they couldn't help but join in with the others belting the tune out.

For Gary it was the best song he could think of to close his Blue Moon bar every weekend night. The iconic theme song played in numerous sports stadiums had helped Gary taking to liking the nick name 'Garri-glitter. It was something thrust on him by all the drag queen performers.

Phone next to his ear he lifted his voice directing it to the lighting engineer.

"We need that a little higher honey...make sure the two spotlights hit the mirror-ball when its lower."

His eyes saw the name 'Philip Meyer' appear on his I-phone screen.

"Darling Phyllis please tell me my kinky-boots arrived...oh how rude of me...how are you sugar dumplin'?"

"Doing good ...I'll bring them by for your gala event."

"Do tell me you are planning on staying...and how is that scrumptious tart of a t-girl Chloe?...'

Gary 'Glitters' voice trailed off while he kept one eye on the engineer.

"Hold on Philip dear..."

In a louder voice he yelled out.

"It needs to be lower...and both lights have to hit it."

Philips replied .

"Believe it or not were going to get married."

"Not bad for a messenger boy of 26...What a catch for a t-girl...to be married to someone that owns their own shoe store as you do and sells the nicest high heels a girl could want."

"Hey glitter babe..me and Chloe will be there with bells on...I'll let you go."

Gary didn't say good bye.

"I said lower ...what's a drag queen got to do to get someone to listen to her...show 'em her fake titties.'

The former husband had been divorced from Christin for 3 years yet now he stood in front of the mirror that went from floor to ceiling in the posh hotel room. The pesky small belly bump aside he enjoyed how feminine he looked doing his makeup. A pair of high-count denier stockings on his finger lowered the skin below the eye in order to precisely layer the eyeliner how he wanted it.

Feeling like the superior being she was her back against the headboard Christin smiled staring at the image she had created of the male being made to put his face on.Stroking the 6" latex cock still affixed to the strap-on on her waist her fingers glided up and down the shaft.

The woman that now dominated him though they had been divorced loved the sweet irony of it. He vowed to never speak to her leaving court that day but longingly grew to miss her. The day he begged to take him back she knew precisely what she'd plan on making of him.

Christin smiled as she stroked the subtle shaft of the latex and thought to her self 'I can see why they like having this thing'.

Stephanie as he was now called caught a glimpse of Christin playing with the cock while trying to make his face look perfect. Gently pushing the wand in and out of the container he pulled it free after a few times hoping there was enough mascara on its tip.

Out of habit he leaned forward and let the mascara wand curl his lashes upward while separating them leaving behind the desired darkness. Once more he stole a look at the woman that had taken over his life.

Watching her 'masturbate' the cock reminded him it was what had started the whole thing. Pulling back his head twisted and turned eyes glued to the mirror while his body remained still. His hand lifted up before his hair gave off a fluff of movement as he softly pushed it with his palm. What would his old college buddies say if they knew he'd spent 3 hours earlier having it cut curled and styled like a coed getting ready for her prom date?

It didn't matter anymore the estrogen was deeply embedded into his endocrine system altering his cellular network. A glance once more her way had his developing intuition tell him his Domina wasn't finished with him.

How many months had it been 13, maybe 15 or 16 he could swear wearing the different sizes of chastity cages had made his penis get smaller. A satisfied look down at the lacy thong told him he liked wearing the pretty matching bra and pantie set. His arm swung in back as though he'd done it forever his finger slipped under the bra band and ran along the edges adjusting it as it moved.

The first few months on Christin really didn't believe a male could grow breasts. One day he felt a bump nothing lethal like cancer rather this was different. Like a little nesting bird taking to building its residence it began to take shape.

He remembered Christin in bed back then would have the two participating in what she called 'breast play'. Stephanie let his eyes glance down to look at the high heels back when he was running the office that printed church bulletin's he never would have spent $350 on a pair of shoes.

Made shapely from being in lifted heels for so long his legs looked nice finishing with his feet in the 3" strappy heels. A cute bow of gold lame affixed in back added just the right touch of feminine whimsy.

With lights turned low Christin's mouth would spend an inordinate amount of time focused solely on licking and sucking and teasing his male nipple. In many things smarter than him she knew he would link the two in his mind. A slow hand masturbation of him was a reward of sorts for worshipping her pussy for a few hours.

The woman made a habit of it 1 day turned to 2 then it became 4 and some weeks 5. Every evening or morning but for a couple days of the week off she made sure he was between her legs learning how to please her while she trained him in the art of cunnilingus as though he was her lesbian lover.

Having grown up with rich parents on the 'mean streets of Caribou' in middle-school at the time he remembered friends sitting on the street corner. All of the boys would kid about any of them becoming pussy-whipped. Back then they had no idea the latest generation of researchers in the field of human sexuality would verify that the vaginal fluids 'were indeed' quite capable of getting a male to do things as though a trained robot.

The vulva secretions once digested for a decent amount of time would open up receptors. She guided him to have a steady even breath while neuropeptides bypassed resistance until his mind was open and receiving storing her words and commands to be acted on when out in daily life. He had no clue one can be put in a waking consciousness state of trance.

Licking a vagina can be a peaceful even rewarding feeling like Robin Williams once said 'I came out of a vagina and I have been trying to get back in ever since'. Using a steady lifted feminine-tone she would fill his mind with what she wanted and expected from him.

One two maybe three climaxes later Christin would ease him up tell him he was a good boy and to lie back. A masturbation session at stake he got so used to be spoken to as though he already was a woman.

"Spread your legs Baby...just lie back your woman is in charge..."

After a month's worth of speaking it she would have him repeat it back while she took to stroking his penis.

"Who's in charge honey?"

"You are Christin."

It wasn't long afterwards she had him add the title 'Domina'. Lying back enjoying the feeling of soft hands gliding along his shaft he would steal glances of her lovely c-cups breasts. That too was intentional like most things regarding his training there was an end-game purpose to it. Christin's mouth would lower the softness of her breasts on his skin she'd edge him while licking and sucking on his breasts developing their sensitivity. The woman could keep at it for an hour. She took to having him make the kind of sounds a female does when she orgasms.

"Here baby do like I do...it'll make it feel better to learn how to express your feelings by sounding out...a girl always wants to stay in touch with her emotions don't we."

The way she said he could swear he was included in the reference. His breasts and nipples being sucked his sex organ being gently attended to his voice sounding out girlish coos she next had him ask for permission using 'please' to spurt out or as she called it 'getting wet'.

"Ohhhhh eeewwww domina Christin please let me 'get wet' eeeewwww, eeewwwww.'

The one-time he said 'come ' she immediately stopped stroking and left the room. It never happened again after that.

Soon the bumps got bigger a looseness to his chest a sense that his nipples were longer a transgender coach would have call it 'the budding season'. His arms would lift and fall benignly back on the pillows as though an act of surrender. Subtle shape taking hold he could feel the pair of male breasts acquiring the ability to wiggle beyond what they normally should.

That was when Christin knew the female hormones had taken hold and it was time he was introduced to the business end of a dildo. It started first with a finger then a pink vibrator became a regular item until the day arrived on his knees after their two hour pussy adulation he helped secure the strap-on to her hips.

All she said was 'baby on all fours'. Three weeks earlier he had learned what a chastity cage was. Even then her words were brief 'it'll help you think of me during the day'. She used as some kind of immediate bio-feedback report as to his state of arousal. His penis straining against the little cage his face would show the a level of desperation.

Christin was right being the key holder he knew relief was spelled 'C-r-i-s-t-i-n'.

As any male knows the second a latex cock enters them with a woman using it his life as he knew it was no longer the same. It took a while getting use to yet a good 15 or 20 minutes being penetrated Christin would ramp up to ramming speed and he would 'get wet' often using the very same sounds she'd had having her pussy licked.

The woman didn't hesitate to remind him 'Sweetie you sounded just like you were my girlfriend when you climaxed."

Turning in front of the hotel mirror the pair of b-cups breasts jiggled in the lace bra.

Christin used her finger to call Stephanie over.

"Do it cowgirl style take off your bra and panties leave your stockings on...I like seeing you breasts wiggle while you ride Steph."

The little penis flopped around wet with lube it wasn't long before the husband turned t-girl named Stephanie took to screeching out her orgasm.

"Baby I swear that little clitty is shrinking...you know there is only one size smaller chastity cage we can get for it."

Pulling 'Stephanie' into the loving embrace deep in to sub-space he closed his shadow-shaded eyes as the two curled up for a short nap before getting dressed for the 'Blue Moon Drag Queen gala ball.'

End of part 4 ...