Created in the Image of a Superior Being Ch. 05

Story Info
Wrotic Femdom-Trans.
3.3k words
4.36
3.9k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The line going around the corner had the first collection of patrons getting there in place by mid-afternoon. The days of being called Gary Stanisloph Kowalski long since behind the owner Gary Glitter knew his 'Over the Blue Moon's' Drag gala event had always been a sought-after invitation.

A Drag Queen of renown himself he made sure to let in near two dozen from the crowd once most the 200 invitees had arrived. The first two in line were assured entry but after that the choices were left up to him and his group of lesbian biker babe's that acted as bouncers. It was their habit to ignore glad-handers and those hetero curiosity seekers there hoping to witness something out of the ordinary in their vanilla lives.

The imitation spot on a dressed in character the Dame Edna impersonator walked passing the line ready to perform acting as the host of the nights festivities.

Seeing the 4 year old come in sliding the pair of her heels across the hardwood floor the mother knew her Rory may be different. He'd slipped in place a set of faux diamond clip-on earrings that dangled 4" down from his ears.

To see the 'Lady Di' pill-box hat with tulle fascinator veil and matching over-sized opera gloves of pink put a look of amusement on the mother's face.

Deep red the lipstick looked to be smeared across the top and bottom as though at his age he still hadn't learned how to color between the lines. Acting as his frock its thin spaghetti straps crisscrossed around the neckline a satin half-slip from LaPerla ended below his ankles remaining a constant threat to him tripping.

At the time the father sat sipping his cocktail reading his newspaper appearing unamused it was the first inkling his son just may be gay. The relationship schism created a distance between the wife and mother had only grown wider who'd realized her son was born that way.

The youthful school years proved both difficult and hazardous for young Rory. His innate intelligence was masked by undiagnosed dyslexia. The common learning disability became a source of being made fun of for the affliction. Proving out the theory that schoolyard children in groups can be quite cruel he was a regular candidate for bullying.

Covering his sin of cheating then marrying his secretary the father had agreed to a large settlement years previous. It seemed to be done just to escape the marriage and responsibilities that go with raising a closeted gay child he never cared for anyway.

Made wealthy with money she controlled by the divorce when Rory was twelve the mother kept it a secret that she knew rummaging through her intimate wear drawer had become a regular habit for her only offspring.

Valerie switching to using her maiden last name Nealander could tell her son had developed an inclination towards feminine whimsy. It was enough of a reason she gradually stockpiled smaller sizes in the bedroom armoire drawers that would fit his thin frame far from acquiring the curvature of a mature woman.

Teachers using techniques involving hearing, vision and touch his reading skills and test scores improved dramatically.

Sourced from the internet Rory took to reading 'Fictionmania, BigCloset Tr, Crystal's Story site and Literotica thrilled that the stories of transgendered characters could be found. It helped put him on the path to confront and overcome the obstacles to a life he wanted to lead.

"Mother Rosemund... that's my stage name."

"Why do you use mother in it? Doesn't that make it sound old fashioned darling?"

Rory lifted his hand up to use his finger to push his blond hair back behind his ear. It took a moment before he realized his mother was pulling his leg.

"Just kidding dear, I like it Rose reminds me of Gypsy Rose Lee...she was quite famous in her day...a talented stripper she could have most any males tongue waggling out."

The 3" cork-heeled platforms put a swing to Rory's hips as he walked over the pick up the whistling tea kettle. At 29 over the decade he'd paid the price of turning trans. HRT, moments of ridicule, successfully dodging those who'd intended to do him harm, years spent honing his craft on the 'Drag Queen' circuit they all were part of the life lessons that now had him as one of the leading performers in the unique category under the LGBTQ umbrella.

Turning at the stove he held his smile while looking at the woman who could've made life even more difficult yet chose to support her 'daughter' as she now called her Rory when not using Rose. The slight jiggle of his naked b-cup breasts could be seen under the attractive sheer cover-up. The t-girl laid the decorative porcelain cups filled to the brim on the placemats on the surface of the island counter in the kitchen.

"A splash of milk ...right mother?"

"Yes Rose, no other substitute will do...it's the English way...if not for our storied heritage this world in many ways would still be an uncivilized collection of uncouth heathens."

"You know in some ways you look like her...I mean the actress that portrayed her... Though being blond your hair color is different."

Rose slipped his thumbs under the band of the panty's waist-line giving a quick motion down than back up he adjusted the embroidered piece of feminine intimate wear unafraid to briefly show off his limp penis.

Since moving back in to be with his aged mother he had taken to being the primary person between the two that did the cooking, cleaning, laundry and other things more often associated with being femininely domesticated.

"Who's is that Mom? I mean the woman you're describing.'

College away from home and his mother had him dabbling in femme-dressing when possible and graduating with straight A's before pursuing his dream of being on stage. He experienced the truth of the caveat that the universe delivers what is asked just not how one expects.

Acting classes were followed by stints in plays and commercials as an actor until a friend and neighbor in San Francisco asked if Rory would fill in on an expense paid week long trip to Las Vegas being a back ground dancer for a Drag Queen revue. One giant step closer to coming out a result rooming with the lead participant turned in to an eye-opening experience.

'Dee Dee Delicious' was her stage name and Rory would never forget the impact the male drag queen had in his initiation to the lifestyle the diva relished living. Though he was a benignly fence-sitting gay afraid to dip his toe a look of innocence was often on his face.

Rory was far from the realization that one day he'd be a likely candidate for authentic MTF transitioning in the future.

The truth was the 24 year old had never been in bed with another male despite contemplating it from time to time.

On the troupe's arrival in Vegas the respected yet Diva-like Dede decided she wanted the cute male dressed in jeans, t-shirt and tennis shoes named Rory as his roommate. There was something about the wind-swept beach blond hair touching his shoulders that had its appeal to DeDe who also answered to the name Dierdre.

"Let the bell hops get that...we'll find you a bathing suit in the hotel's galleria."

Cory was unsure how to address the assertiveness of the drag revue's star entertainer.

"Yes...hummm...ok yea sure ...huh I don't have a lot of money."

"No worries i charge it to the room...Call me Ms. DeDe or Diedre...and you...blemish free... how I miss those days...I must say you have the face of a naïve rose."

Already semi in character the slim 5' 10" Dede slipped his hand into the opening letting the shorter 5' 7" Rory walked with him arm in arm.

"I do love the Bellagio, they know how to treat a star right...besides their shops can compete with anything found on Rodeo drive...we must see Zanderleigh...I hope she is here and not at home in Palm Springs."

Rory drifted to the smaller section of male clothing until DeDe in the womens area caught his eye waving him over as the friend of a sales woman Zanderleigh finished speaking. Out of ear shot she spoke.

"Thin framed Dede... I have a good eye for these things ...everything should be fine...I'll send the others along once I see what's what."

Rory looked at the two before his eyes drifted to see how feminine Dede being tucked appeared.

"Things ok Ms. Dierdre?"

"Yes...let's go to my suite."

In the corner room that over looked the expanse of land with the mountains in the back ground Rory thought how different it looked at night with all its lights lit giving off a glamourous feel of bustling activity.

With Dede showering he'd gone around the room without finding his piece of luggage among her five.

The door cracked he could hear the sound of the Diva's voice.

"I need my shampoo...these little bottles just won't do."

Rory stuck his head in it came out as one word.

"Hows'zat."

"Honey do they really expect one to use these little things?...bring me my shampoo and conditioner...they're by my makeup bags."

Rory was getting a taste of her diva-like reputation walking back in shampoo and conditioner in hand he heard the beautiful male ask.

"Be a dear...shampoo my hair for me."

His friend had warned him he would need to stay on the good side of the queen if he expected to make it through the week getting paid.

Dede stuck his head out staring without speaking his eyes undressed Rory. The implication was clear he was expected to slip out of his things and join the male in the spacious shower.

Dede watched him undress thinking...'size 6 in panty with a 36 band Zanderleigh was right again ...may be we'll do a pair of c-cup forms...what gorgeous legs...he'll need to be denuded'.

Rory was surprised to see Dede had a luscious pair of perky breasts slipping inside the shower he put a nervous smile on his face.

The Cd of a t-girl's hair went halfway down his back feeling the soft hands of Rory massage his scalp Dierdre let out a sigh. On first look Rory thought the swirling design of the tattoo on the lower back looked sexy as the two sat on the bench seat back to front.

"Run your hands through baby...oh yesssss...that feels nice...what girl doesn't enjoy having her hair washed...move a little closer"

As his hands slipped lower lightly rubbing the shampoo in the long hair Deirdre pulled them through under his lifted arms so Rory could feel her breasts. The Drag Diva shimmied back to push his bottom against him certain Rory would be getting aroused. Letting the movement intentionally spread Rory's legs out of view the Cd began pumping his cock ready to perform the seduction.

As Rory felt up Dede's breasts he could feel his right hand being guided lower. For years he wondered what another male's cock would feel like to touch so often it was a flight of fantasy arousal when he masturbated.

The thin fluid waist of a dancer allowed Dede to pivot and turn. The moment Rory saw the stiff cock sticking straight out he let a whimper come forth. Seeing the words of the tattoo on Dede's mound as she stood took him from half to full hardness in only a matter of seconds. A collection of colored flowered body art surrounded the declaration 'Property of Master Steven'.

Rory thought it was the hottest turn-on he'd ever come across.

"My balls they need to be caressed."

Dede bent at the waist his hand gently touching Rory's chin she kissed him feeling Rory touching his balls.

"Baby it'll be best to start on your knees...that's how I was first taught."

The soft tiled floor providing comfort Rory knelt in front of Dierdre. Looking like a religious initiate ready to receive a sacrament Rory started worshiping the cock of the famous drag queen that would take him under her wing in the weeks ahead.

"Pretend you don't have any teeth just let your gorgeous lips glide along the shaft sweetie...ohhhh fuck...just like that...you're a quick study."

Having watched it enough times on 'Pornhub' Rory held the base of the cock guiding his mouth back and forth he let his tongue slather the underside. Reaching the top of the dick his lips captured the head. It felt even better than he thought it would.

Rory ran his mouth around it while his lips slipped out swirling the piece with saliva while he stroked the shaft.

"Oh Rose ...Rose...yes my lovely Rose...wait until Master Steven sees you after your makeover."

His head dipped so he could lick at the balls he'd always wondered what that would feel like and now 'Rose' knew. Pulling back a touch biting his lower lip Rory stared at the cock while he stroked it evenly.

"Ewwwww...yes...eewwwww girl...eeewwww Mother Mary...bless me for I am about to sin."

Dede looked down trying to picture how pretty Rory would look dressed feminine.

"Hands away ...your mouth ...on it now."

There was something about being told what to do that excited Rory.

Dierdre's masculine side took control like most any male he wanted to guide the last of the fellatio act preventing any sort of ruined orgasm. He loved how thin and small and naïve Rory looked being on his knees.

Dede kept one hand on Rory's head while his other pumped away feeling the soft pouted lips preparing to receive his cream.

"Uuugggg...woooooo...oh yessssss I'm coming my little Rose."

Rose's face awash in carefully applied make up he twisted in front of the mirror pleased at how pretty Dierdre had made his styled hair look. Painted nails a bright red his hands rested on his hips enjoying the sensation of being in high heels, bra and panties. The look of them authentic the c-cup breast forms felt so real.

"Back and forth my lovely protégé...lets see you glide in those heels...enjoy the feeling of being plugged. "

Years of thinking about being dressed like he was it all came so natural to him.

The sound of the door being closed had both Dierdre and Rose turning. Dede had asked if he was ready to enter a whole new world. The text was sent when he replied he did. The foot falls were loud enough Rose had a moment of fear that had Rory moving to be held in the protective arms of Dede.

It came out in a deep masculine voice.

"So this is Rose...yes you've done well Dierdre my pet...I do love breaking a virgin's cherry."

The beefy male wearing the tux without his bow tie tied stood at 6' 4". Rose felt so small as he took in the presence of Steven.

"Be quick about it time is money in my world...Dierdre your lips on your master's cock...Rose be a good girl on the bed on all fours keep those panties on. I like the ritual of taking them off a gurl that desires to willingly be deflowered."

To be told to fluff the penis to hardness meant Dede was in the good graces of her Master Steven. The only clothing remaining on was the unbuttoned tuxedo shirt except for the oddly masculine trait of wearing the pair of black socks.

For a diva of a drag queen so often aggressive with others Deirdre revealed a submissive nature when in the presence of her master.

Rory looked over his shoulder realizing dominance and submission was relative he shook his bottom made pretty in panties.

"Did I tell you to look Rose?...you do it again and you'll get a spanking you won't soon forget."

His head turned to stare at the over the top ornate decorum of the headboard so common in upscale hotel's found in Las Vegas.

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry."

The muscled-up male let out a chuckle before replying.

"You won't feel sorry once you feel me bringing you to the Lady pond. I have a feeling afterwards you'll take to preferring to always dress as a woman."

Rory wasn't sure he should speak so he let the master have the last word.

The weight of Dede could be felt as the queen slipped on the bed. The t-girl of a drag diva loved the next part.

"Ohhhh Ms. Dede...your lips they're so soft and wet...eewwww, eeewwww."

Dierdre used her mouth to pull Rory's anal plug out returning her lips he slathered the rosebud entrance letting her tongue slip inside as far as he could push it.

Rory wiggled his pretty butt even more it made him feel so girlish to have a tongue inside him.

The moment the lubed cock slid inside he knew the difference between it and a vibrator Rory had so often substituted to replicate a cock.

It is a strange sensation for a male especially one with a feminine bent. The feeling of being fucked by a cock completely alters who they thought they were. Done right it activates new nerve endings previously ignored.

'Whap, whap, whap' ...the sound of the quick fanny slaps let Rose and Dierdre know the master was enjoying the shagging if anything it only made Rory want to release his tenuous hold on his masculinity even more.

The lengthy 7" cock slamming in and out Rose could feel himself letting go. The way the breast forms moved made him wonder what would a pair of real breasts like Dede's feel like.

Master Steven had seen it before he'd turned so many males trans simply by displaying the difference between a rough and tumble alpha and the innate gentleness so many beta's boys possess.

Lowering his hairy chest Master Steven let its muscled hardness rub against Rose's smooth skin as he whispered.

"You are going to be such a beautiful woman...yes your pretty lingerie will help to define you my Rose... but I want you to beg for it...be a good girl for your master...tell me you need your dominant to come inside you...lift your voice as you feel your climax building...yessss, you'll sound like any lovely girl that desperately need to orgasm."

Balls slapping against the butt slick with lube the cock now slid in and out with a quickened pace to it.

"Yes master, yes master please...I beg you to come inside me...I need to feel your cream...ohhh my goddess...eeewwww, eeeewwwww...oh your cock master...eeewwww, ewwwww, oh please come inside me please..."

The grip of the hands along his waist tightened. Rose felt so weak being held by someone so strong.

A soft voice lilted out sweetly from Rory's mouth.

"Hmmmmm yessss...your cream Master...oh yessss...hmmmmm...it's sooooo warm...it feels so nice in my pussy."

The mirrors by the elevator made anyone look thin. Rose leaned forward just to see how much the pretty cocktail mini-dress looked with his boobies near bubbling over out of the top of it. Gliding the lipstick across his lips he listened to the Diva queen of a mentor speak.

"Now those 5,000 dollars in chips he gave each of us...he's not paying for sex...Master Steven is simply taking care of his gurls like he always does."

"How soon before I feel the HRT and estrogen pills i took Dede."

The diva just smiled back.

The elevator doors split in the middle and opened the couple inside looked to be a married pair from Nebraska or somewhere near by the state.

"Harold once we reach 500 than that's our limit."

"Maude you mean for losing right...if we're winning than I want to keep going."

The woman looked at her husband as he spoke.

"I feel lucky tonight."

A pause had his wife commenting with a smirk before she looked at Dierdre and Rose giving off a wink as she lifted her skirt.

"If you want any of this later you better be."

End of part 5...