Creating A BDSM History! Ch. 08

Story Info
A writer ends up in history! (Femdom Story)
2.1k words
4.8
1.2k
00

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aarav's P.O.V~

I stumble to the bed, seeing her face adjust expressions. She mounts on top of me, narrowing her groins around my abdomen. She gingerly rushes her fingers from my trunk to my collar, surprising every cell in my body.

My breaths are already caught inside my throat. That dream still plays in my head, again and again, forcing something peculiar into me. Now her hands are aggravating the condition.

I feel every pulse of my heart heightened from her touch. Maybe this was a dreadful solution. But I can't run off from this. Not again.

My belly stiffens as her blazing eyes drop on mine, citing a distant behavior. Her hair cups her face, tickling her eyes. She looks just as graceful as she did in my dream. How come I never recognized her beauty?

Her breaths grow adjacent to my lips until her lips reach mine. She cups my face as she implants her lips on my lips, brushing her body closer to me. Her tender actions fascinate me, appealing to me to retort to her lips.

I was so conscience a minute before, but it all passed away with just a kiss. Although I still anticipate what's coming, my body acts on its own, enclosing her in my arms. "Do you like it?" Her lips are inflamed. Did I do it? "I asked something?"

Her tone is varied, just like her identity, empowered by something I don't know. I'm taught to always take charge of everything, but for the first time, I don't wish to. Neither she will let me.

"When I ask you something, I require your response in words. Just like that day." She points out to my silence and nodding head, slipping her hands under my clothing, to my chest.

"Do you understand?" This time I acknowledge just as she ordered. "Yes!"

She drags her ascending hands down on my cloaked member. How can she be so courageous doing such a thing? I've never known a female who'd peer strongly into her husband's eyes, let alone do something like this.

"You're already so hard. Now I marvel more about your dream." Her hands prompt me to take off my clothing, deliberately acquiring my senses.

Aadhay's P.O.V~

His sturdy body appeals to my lips as he draws every breath. I never learned that men in ancient times were robust as he is. A body like this can make any female drool.

He shudders as I scatter my lips over his chest. An entirely opposite reaction from a man like him. His sweet whimpers don't rattle me anymore. I've heard him before and it's as pleasant as it was the first time.

"I crave to know what were you dreaming about." He clings to the bedsheet as I gather my lips near his nipples. He wavers his eyes aside from me. "It's nothing."

His stammering words are clamoring about his lie, still, he keeps up with it as I mildly run my tongue over his nipples.

His erect nipples and growing bulge can't withhold his passion as he's trying to. "You perceive what else I did to you." For now, I won't inflict on him to tell me what was he dreaming about, but shortly he'll be howling at the top of his lungs, informing me what his nasty mind was playing in his dream.

His eyes stick out as I secure his hands with the same fabric, kissing his fingers as I settle his tied hands above his head on the mattress. "When did you learn to tie this well?"

"Are you seriously mysterious about that right now?" I encourage my tongue on his creamy skin to his grown bulge. "You have an extremely delightful size." His flustered face hues up as he grapples to disguise it behind his arms.

Sex doesn't matter to me, and neither does this man right in front of me, but for some reason, my heart skips a beat every time I see him blush.

"Don't say such things." He causes me to chuckle. "I said the same that day. I assumed you wished to experience everything." His defending words disappear as soon as I plant delicate kisses on his groin.

Little by little, I follow what I did that day as he reverts the same. His low noises enhance as I run my tongue on his tip, sucking just the head of his cock. "Are you going to tell me what you dreamt of or not?"

He withholds it further as I suck harder, urging his moans out. "No, keep your hands right there." I shift his hands back as to where they were when he tries shoving my head on his cock. And punish him with a slap.

"Is this what you did that day?" I snicker at his words as I suck strongly. "Don't you remember?"

Aarav's P.O.V~

Her mischievous tongue plays with my delicate member, applying pressure as she sucks. Unexpectedly, she ascends over my abdomen, dismissing her clothing one by one. Her body is a compliment to the compelling aura she holds.

"Kiss me." She whispers, encouraging her tongue inside my mouth.

It feels just as wonderful as I imagined it to be. My body moves on its own, pleading more for her lips as she guides them on my neck, biting my skin. I abruptly reminisce about what had happened further.

I recall her twitching body as my mouth fits between her thighs. No way I did such a thing.

She suddenly drifts to my face, displaying her wetness in my mouth. "Do you recall this? If not, now you will." She urges her wetness to my tongue, grinding as I process the moment.

She's oozing so much as she wails at my tongue. Am I doing it correctly? I wonder. I meet her grip on my hair as she pushes my head to her wetness. Her essence drives me nuts, commending my tongue to flick faster on her wetness.

This building urge takes over me as I suck and eat her pussy. Is she feeling good? Is that why she's moaning like that? Her whines are making my member rise harder and more massive.

Flicks by flicks. I nudge her cunt with my tongue when I feel her body shivering and trembling. I whimper under her thighs, drinking every drop her wetness leaks.

"Do you love the taste, my prince?" Her lustful call is extremely arousing. But all I can do is shield my face. "Oh, don't be shy. You did that day as well, and you were savoring it as much as you are doing right now."

Hastily, she shifts to my grown member, brushing her leaking wetness to my tip. "I like it when you blush like that. The way you shield your shy face." My member twitches at her remarks, coveting to be inside her. I require knowing how she feels.

I might've felt her that day, but I can't summon that feeling. I need to recall it. I want to feel it again.

Aadhya's P.O.V~

I attend the same face, from that day. He's very diverse in his ordinary personality now. I can see how severely he craves to feel me around his member.

"Are you ready?" He responds with a polite yes. "Good boy!" He twitches as I call him that.

"Do you like that? Do you enjoy hearing me call you a good boy?" He repeatedly turns his face away, not responding to my question, to which I clutch his jaw, accelerating his entire length inside me in spite.

He whimpers, twitching around my tightness. His eyes claim he didn't predict this at all. "When your princess demands something, you acknowledge it. Didn't I teach you that prince?" He guzzles at my words and domination.

"Ye-yes." He stammers, rewarding the prevailing need in me. "Do you wish me to grind on your member?" I regard him strive with his words and his body. "Yes!"

Every time he moans or says something in this tone, my body compels me to torment him more.

"Good!" Abruptly, he thrusts into me, to which I slap him again. "Do not move your hips until I tell you to. You're not in control here." He whimpers as I just remain on his cock, clamping my insides around his hardness. I admire the face he's making.

"Sorry! I apologize." He's learning and this time he won't forget it. "Now, tell me you want me to pleasure you." I realize he's unfamiliar with this. But he craves it. It's scribbled all over his face.

"I -- I want you to pleasure me. Please!" Oh, he's a keen learner. "Good boy!" He twitches more when I praise him with words and with my tightness as well.

I grind on him with a profound speed, enjoying every inch of his length. Where he strives to keep his hands and his body still, forcing me to move my hips tight on his cock as I prevent his hands from mine.

He looks so pretty, making that enraptured face. "Do you remember it now?" I inquire as I raise the speed of my hips as I smother his face around my breasts. "Ye-yes."

The fapping sounds of my wetness on his thighs delight me and force me to hit strongly around his groins.

"How does it feel then?" He regards my staring eyes, wailing along with me as I grind faster and faster, weighing myself against his chest.

"It feels good. It feels so incredible." His words are hustling to spill out, unlike his discharge. "So will you scorn it if I stop right now, prince?" I plunge again into his chest, murmuring into his ear as I caress his head.

"Ye-yes. Please don't stop." Has he forgotten that he's a prince and that he hates me? He's imploring like a slut. "Then tell me, what did you dream?"

I feel him fluttering more than ever now. Is he ready to burst? "I feel you're about to ejaculate. You wouldn't love it if I stop right now. So tell me, what did you dream of?" I compete to speak as well.

The size of his member is so enthralling. It's striking every delightful spot inside me, as well as gaping me apart. It feels much better than that day, now that he's conscious.

"I, I dreamt of you." Finally, he gives up, grumbling as he adds words to my moans, "I heard your erotic sounds as I was mating with you. I felt your tightness." He really needs it. The way he discloses his obscene dream to me indicates that.

"Yes? Was I moaning like this?" I rub faster on him, wailing as I look strongly into his eyes. He whimpers and growls as he resists himself from not plunging into me. "Yes!"

"Is that why you had an enormous bulge when you entered my chamber?" He admits, moaning. "Keep moaning, prince. Let me chamber witness your lewd noises one more time."

I can see how severely he wishes to plunge into me. And his helplessness turns me on more.

"You look like you're about to burst?" He concedes, "you have to beg for me to let you ejaculate. This is another thing that I did to you." He doesn't look astonished at all.

"Please. Please, princess, I'm so close. I feel like something's about to ooze out of my member. Please let me finish." His whole body is reverting to the pleasure I'm giving him. He's become so sensitive and beautiful.

His lascivious expression causes me to grind on him heavily and harder, as I feel myself getting closer.

He pleads, again and again, stirring me more than ever. I never realized he can make me this lustful for him. "Are you my good boy?"

"Yes. Yes, I am."

"Will you behave nicely, just like a good boy from now on?" He growls, conceding to my every word as his body trembles.

"You're really a good boy." I snicker along with my moans as I grind harder and faster, reaching close to my orgasm as well. He jitters like a fish without water under me, standing by for my words to let him release.

"You can finish now, my prince."

Aarav's P.O.V~

I feel my body exploding as I discharge inside her wetness along with her trembling body. I growl as she wails until the end, grasping my body close to hers.

"Did you finish as well, princess?" I inquire, breathing like I just ran miles as she lies down on my body. She's so small in front of me, yet so powerful.

"I did. Do you remember everything now?" I do. I feel shyer than ever now. How am I going to face her after this? Because apparently, it means nothing to her.

______________________

Thanks for reading!

--- Love, author! 🦋