The Auction Boy! Ch. 01

Story Info
Sold to her. Loved by her!
1.5k words
3.96
12.4k
7
0

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Kira's P.O.V~

Sun, sets down, air, brushed my skin, and my coffee grew bitter, waiting for me. I'm admiring the view in front of me, but I'm immediately disturbed by a noise of a door opening to deliver light to the figure of Rahul.

His black wavy hair flows with the air entering from the window I'm standing in front of. His tall figure and black eyes greet me as I pick up the cup from the table in front of me, just to put it down after sipping the icy bitterness.

"You need to go there!" His amiable voice sounds so unfamiliar to me. I note he's been working out a lot lately. Maybe it's his way of coping. He stands with his hands behind his back, a gesture of reverence!

"I don't want to." I groan as I examine the worried look on his face, just to hear him say. "You realize you have to. This is a chance to establish yourself as a successor of your father's business!" His remarks strike me further along with the gloom in my office.

I comply with his objective. I have to go, but why an auction? What could I possibly do there? But since every wealthy family reflects their relationships, through these kinds of events, I have to show up.

Rahul gave me this red dress. It makes me look fierce. The cocktail length and a cut near my right leg bring to light just enough of me. I marvel as I glance at myself in the mirror, who am I deceiving? Them or myself?

I stride out from the personal suite I have in my firm. I spend a lot more time here than at my house!

"I don't prefer this dress!" I express as I got in the car, scanning Rahul in his black tuxedo, and opening the car door. "You look wonderful tho!" I went on.

"You look wonderful as well." He struggled to resonate upbeat, locking the door as he took the seat beside me.

After thirty minutes of the crusade, we arrive at the glorious bid hall, and I'm noticing women talking about me. Their husbands acknowledged, being owners of their enterprises, supported by my firm, all avoided me.

Clenching his jaw, Rahul sounds angry, adjusting his bow tie. "As soon we enter, they'll be as sweet as honey!"

"Let them be!" I hold his elbow to drag him in.

The auction is about to start, but as Rahul stated, everybody starts to approach me before that. "Hello, I didn't know you'll be here. What could a woman like besides jewelry?" Mr. Sharma snorts. I notice he's lost some of his weight. His large stomach is not out anymore.

His hair is a blend of white and black strands, his dark brown eyes glace me as he's holding a glass of wine, tucking the arm of his wife by his side.

"There will be a piece of jewelry, I heard!" Mrs. Sharma includes, "doubtless, that's why you're here!" Her big stone-like eyes quirk at me, as she smirks. Her red wanna-be sexy dress is a perfect misfit for her husband's blue suit.

"I'll take the jewelry then, you won't care for it, right Mrs. Sharma? And might I prefer something else as well, Mr. Sharma? Will that be okay with you?" I scowl, adding, "since you're here, perhaps for other objects, considering that you're a man!"

"What else could you like?" Mr. Sethi laughs, cracking up with the couple, exposing his old body. His wrinkles are more obvious than ever, and a little shorter in height than me as well. He's turning into an old fat rat day by day, hair whiter than pure salt. Work out a little!

"Mr. Sethi, Ms. Kira has somewhat a distinct taste. I mean, young people are more enthusiastic these days!"

"Shut up! Rahul, you shouldn't speak like this! What if Mr. Sethi is 65 years old, he's still very young, didn't you hear about the hotel case in the news?"

"Sorry, Mr. Sethi!" Rahul chuckles, trying to hide his laughter as Mr. Sethi takes a sip of his wine, shifting his eyes away from me.

Bewildered by their nasty secrets being made fun of, they leave, tactfully asking their way out. "You did a good job there!" I applaud Rahul as a grin on his face pops up.

And he drives me towards our table, which is behind those gentlemen, trying to teach me where I belong. "They prepared it this way, knowing what the chair's positions mean!" Rahul growls in anger.

"Relax, they still can't establish my worth. All they can do is hate me for what I have and they don't! Don't mind them!"

We sit on our chairs, giving our immense attention to the announcer, "Ladies and gentlemen, it's our honor to have such remarkable people here for our auction.

And we understand the value of your taste, also the reason why we arrange this twice a year, or oftener! Alright then, without wasting a time, I'll introduce you to the very first item of this auction today!"

"God! this is so boring!" Grabbing another glass of wine, Rahul gawks at the piece of jewelry they were talking about.

"It's a necklace, adored by many ladies here, including Mrs. Sharma!" He says as he looks so amazed by its beauty.

"Take it then!"

"What?"

"Bid for it. I told them I'll have it, thus I shall!" A faint smile crosses his face as he starts the bid. "50 lakhs!" 65,339.60 USD.

Grabbing everyone's attention to my table and sipping my wine, I smile at Mrs. Sharma. She looks upset. Rahul raises the bid to "1 crore," (1,30,679.20 USD) winning over every male and female for the necklace, to win the bid at the last.

I was savoring the aftereffect of winning the bid, when the announcer declared, the last piece for the bidding, "now the most awaited segment of the night, it's a piece liked by both men and women, and why not? It's extraordinary! No words are adequate for its beauty, I'd say!"

"What could it be? Another vessel, or a piece of jewelry again?" Rahul giggles as both of us wait for the last piece as well.

Mr. Sharma seems utterly absorbed in this one. What is it? I had other expectations when I saw Mr. Sharma's reaction but never in my lowest dreams, I had assumed that the answer would be this!

"It's a boy!" I am in shock by his wounded body, bruises all over, yet still able to flaunt his beauty. Everyone ogles at him as well, staring at him with their prying eyes.

"What is this, Rahul?" I put down my glass as I glare at him.

"It happens a lot. Relax, everyone is into slaves these days!" He whispers in his calm voice trying to calm my startled mind.

"But-- he's a human!"

"I know!" The bid goes on with people raising their bids for the boy. I see a very vulgar look of lust in their eyes, which discomforts me to another degree. For once I thought, these men will care about their image, but neither of them is human.

"2 crores!" (2,61,358.40) I grow, bidding for the boy, seizing even his attention, who was quietly sitting on the stage floor, with his eyes stuck on the ground. "I'll take him!"

His eyes are teary, red from the beatings he might've received, and his life is doomed if I don't do this! "2 crores, one, 2 crores two and three, and this beauty belongs to Ms. Mira!" I hear people clapping and cheering for me.

Yes, I might have pushed my reputation to the upper level with a little touch of disgrace by winning the bid, but I feel my blood turning cold. I can notice the bitterness on everyone's faces, and I don't care!

The auction was much more than I expected. I stand in front of the auction building, unsettled, waiting for the boy to arrive as our guards are circling us, ordered by Rahul.

"What were you thinking?" Rahul demands. "I don't know!" I try to shake him off, yet he pursues. "Mira, you know things like this are happening for a long time! You didn't have to do it."

"I know. It doesn't mean it has to continue!"

The boy arrives between our minor argument, hushing us down. My composure remains the same, unbothered, as I watch him walk toward me.

I see two men holding the fragile body of the boy I just bought. His legs are jello, he has no weight, no muscles, and despite that, his beauty prevails unbothered.

I had to appoint my guards to help him to the car, as he could barely walk. They rush to help him and settle him in nicely. Yet, I'm standing frozen on my spot when I hear Rahul calling my name.

He unbolts the car door, and with no words, I casually sit near the boy, ordering the driver to take off.

---------------------

-- Love Author! 😘