Creating A BDSM History! Ch. 11

Story Info
A writer ends up in history! (Femdom Story)
1.3k words
4.5
1.1k
00

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aadhya's P.O.V~

It's been two days since our last conversation and he's been warding off me since then. I've been struggling to identify any viable way to communicate with him.

I recall when I barged into his room to have a moderate conversation, but he wasn't ready to attend. He strode off in the middle of the night to avoid me.

The next day I tried to talk, again, during our morning strolls, during the day, or in any other possible situation. But he willfully got himself unavailable, dealing with villagers' issues and helping the delegates with diverse necessary tasks.

It drove a knife into my heart, burning my veins and hurting my head as I thought of the situation he had created.

The afterward step he took to shun me completely was to dodge me while crossing the paths. He would turn back the second he'd see me leading toward him. It's been very discouraging.

It's been like I'm trying to talk to a block. His silence is irking me and forming a strange feeling in me. And the more he avoids me, the more it grows.

But this changed today when out of the blue, I was informed that Prashant is arriving here. He's considered one of my closest friends or, corresponding to Aarav, my love interest.

I'm sitting in the garden, boasting the tea as Nishtha provides me with fruits to eat. "You need to eat more and be robust. You are supposed to be taken care of. From your diet to your physical stability and here you are bypassing your health for the Prince."

She sounds like a mother I never had. Her care looks so offshore to me. "Now, we don't want anyone to listen to you talking ill of Prince." She whoops in response, acknowledging my statement.

This is a place where you could be killed or referred to as a traitor just by speaking ill of any royal member. "I'm sorry, princess." I offer her a smile of comfort, advising her to be very discreet next time.

It's already time for his arrival and he'll be here the second he's fulfilled the accustoms. And as I predicted, he appears with a radiant smile. I don't know him, but the warmth he offers is somewhat the opposite of Aarav.

To my bewilderment, Aarav walks a few steps behind him, fending off any eye contact with me. He walks with a puffed chest, broad shoulders, and a face of nothingness.

His aspects proclaim him to have nothing to worry about, but I cannot erase his words of affection for me.

"I will leave the two of you alone now." He speaks, stiff and still as he quickly reverts to return. He didn't even talk to me or tried to talk to me. He completely ignored my existence.

"Why do you look so worried?" Abruptly, Prashant's jabbing voice tempts me back to reality. "Prashant! I apologize. How has your travel been?" Offering him to sit with me, I demand Nishtha provide us with more fruits and tea, serving a cup to Prashant as well.

"It was amusing, to my amazement. I assumed your king has done no good to the state, but it is in a wonderful position." I chuckle along with him, adding, "he is surely a brilliant and very thoughtful king."

"Who are we talking about here? The king who still rules or the king who will rule." I notice some kind of grudge on his face. Maybe Aarav was correct.

Before today I never detected it, but as I look closely, his infatuation reflects clearly.

I just chuckle away from the conversation, enjoying the rest of the evening.

To my wonder, Prashant turned into a wonderful friend of mine. He must've been an excellent friend of Aadhya, but to think that I would like him too is a strange fact for me. He's a nice person. A good listener with good humor and respect.

Since the day he's come here, it's been three days. He notified me that he was just passing by here to his education institute to complete the rest of his education and stopped by since the journey is tedious and tiring.

We've been spending our time simultaneously since that day. We would sit around in the garden while talking and eating or occasionally we will go down to the market and enjoy the street food. Which is peculiarly his favorite, too.

In all of that, I didn't neglect Aarav. He's been eyeing me since the day Prashant has come. I know what is he thinking.

The way his eyes squint and his jaw clench while he peeks at us, talking in the sun from the corridor, reflects his anger.

I have been wanting to talk to him about our multiplying problems, but Prashant always had something to tell me or something to ask.

Today as well he walked off in anger when he saw Prashant helping me fix my hair. A petal of rose stuck between my hair and he was trying to remove it when Aarav saw us.

He looked angry, misguided, almost. I wished to run after him, but Prashant wants to show me something. I don't know what else is he thinking, but I wish to talk to him.

Male's P.O.V~

What I observed during the day was infuriating. They have been growing warmer and closer. It's just been three days since he's here, but he's already planning to take her away from me.

I thought it would be comfortable if I shunned her. Taking her feeling to my heart, I wanted to give her freedom. But now, my given freedom is pushing me deep inside the fire pit.

When Prashant appeared, I assumed now it will be much easier to let her go, but every time I see both of them laughing, my blood boils.

Letting someone go is bleaker than I presumed.

My head stings as I think more and deeper, pacing back and forth in my chamber. I've already gulped down two glasses of water, but even the third one is of no help.

Ultimately admitting to my urge and anger, I walk up to her chamber, wavering before the door as I take a breath of tranquility and knock on the door.

The heavy door quickly unravels with her standing in front of me. Her face suggests she's astonished to see me. "I wish to talk to you." She remains quiet, stepping aside to let me in as she closes the door behind me.

I awaited her to speak to me in rage, but she's quite a dull void. She strides to her bed and sits down as her eyes meet mine. Her silence is enraging me more and causing me to assume the worst.

"So, you have chosen?" Preserving our eyes connection, I walk up to the chair, sitting in front of her bed, and quietly sit on it, waiting for her to reply.

"What are you talking about?" Her approach is cold, just like her bleak expression. Her body makes no changes, neither does her heart. "I will talk to my mother about our marriage. It will be dismissed according to your wish."

"Past few days went by with no conversation between us and when you finally decide to talk to me, you're announcing this?" Her tone is varied now. She talks with fury as her jaw clenches, glowering at me.

"Isn't this what you want? Isn't this why you formed such a hideous lie? Isn't this why you stopped approaching me to talk? Because you wanted me to know you admire Prashant?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" She erupts at me, troubling me as she stands up, and walks adjacent to me.

But, I remain calm and poised, not offended by her anger because I don't understand it.

_____________

I hope you enjoyed it!

--- Love, author! 🦋