Creating a Perfect Husband: Step 03

Story Info
Home Alone.
3k words
3.65
20.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed Steve goodbye. "I'll miss you, baby," I said.

"It's just three nights," he said.

"But I get so horny when you're away," I said. "I miss your cock in my pussy."

"Send me pictures," he said.

"I will," I said, and kissed him again.

I called Shari. "He's gone," I said. "What's the plan?"

"Tonight, text him and tell him how horny you are and how you're looking at some of the sexy messages and pictures that guys sent you when they looked at your pictures. Tell him that you're playing with your pussy as you read them."

"That's all?"

"When he calls you, tell him that David wrote to you, and you told him how horny you were because Steve was away."

"Is David going to write?"

"Yes, tonight. I've told him what to say. You should send the emails to Steve."

"What should I say in reply to David?"

"Call me when David emails. We'll compose the answers together."

David wrote late that night.

"Hi Ricki," he wrote. "How are you tonight?"

I called Shari.

"Say you're good, but tell him that Steve's away and you're horny," she said.

"I'm good," I wrote to David. "But Steve's away for work for a few nights and I'm so horny!"

"Oh no," he replied. "That's so terrible. What are you doing about it?"

"Tell him you're fucking your pussy with your dildo while reading your fan mail," Shari said.

"I'm sitting in front of the computer reading the sexy messages I have from guys who liked my pictures, and I have my biggest dildo in my pussy."

"OMG", he replied, "that is so exciting. Are you completely naked?"

"Tell him you have a t shirt on," Shari said. "Guys like chicks with nothing but a t shirt on."

"I have a t shirt on," I told David.

"Take it off, baby," he said. "And play with your nipples."

"Do as he says," Shari said.

I wrote to David. "They're so hard. I really need someone to suck them!"

"Very good!" Shari said as I read her what I had written.

"Me please!" David wrote. "I want to suck your nipples as you ride my hard cock."

"Tell him how horny that makes you," Shari said.

"I'm so horny thinking about that," I told David. "I'm looking at the pictures of your beautiful cock and imagining riding it."

"Baby," he replied. "I'd so much like to see you cum. Can we video chat?"

"Ok," Shari said. "Here's what you say." She dictated it and I sent it to David: "I'd love that," I wrote. "But I'd have to get Steve's permission. You do understand, don't you?"

"Of course," he replied. "Ask him. Maybe we can speak tomorrow."

"That's it," Shari said. "Say goodnight."

"I will," I told David. "Goodnight."

"Now put a dildo in your pussy and take a picture and send it to Steve," Shari said. "Then, when he calls, tell him you were chatting with David and send him the emails."

I took a picture of my pussy filled with my dildo and sent it to Steve. He called a short while later.

"I'm so freaking horny," I said.

"That picture is amazing," he said. "It's made me so hard."

"I've been fucking myself with the dildo while looking at some of the messages and pictures guys sent us. I've cum three times already tonight."

"That's incredible," he said.

"David emailed and we chatted," I said. "He's such a sweet guy."

"What did he say?"

"He wanted to watch me cum."

"Did you say yes?"

"No, baby. I told him that I couldn't do so without your permission." I sent him the email exchange.

"I love you baby," he said. I waited for him to tell me that David could call me, but all I heard was his moans as he masturbated.

I texted Shari. "Didn't work."

She called and I told her what happened.

"It's ok," she said. We'll try again tomorrow night. There's no hurry."

* * * * *

Steve called the next morning before he went to his meetings.

"I'm looking at that amazing picture again, baby," he said. "I'm so hard thinking about you fucking your pussy with your dildo."

"Video call me baby," I said. "Watch me do it for real."

I put the phone between my spread legs and fucked myself with my dildo.

"You really like the picture I sent?" I asked as I fucked myself.

"It was beautiful," he said. "I'm going to post it online."

I moaned. "That would be so amazing. We'll get so many emails."

"All your online boyfriends will be emailing you all day. You won't get any work done," he said as he stroked himself.

"I can't wait 'til you get back baby and we can look at them together." I was so close to cumming. "I want your cock inside me as we read what they want to do to me."

I thrust my dildo deep into my pussy and clenched around it, cumming hard. Steve came too, big spurts of cum shotting over his stomach and chest.

We hung up. I rode my dildo some more, feeling gentle spasms in my pussy. Steve sent a text with a link. It was the post of the picture. He had captioned it: "What my horny girlfriend gets up to when I'm away on business."

I texted Shari. "Big breakthrough!"

She replied immediately. "He said you could have video sex with David?"

"No, not that. But he referred to my online friends as my boyfriends!!"

"Wow. A big step forward!" she wrote.

"And he posted a picture of me fucking myself with my dildo." I sent her the link. "But how do we get him to agree that I can video with David?"

"We'll think of something," she said. "We have two more nights."

She called me shortly after I got home from work.

"Here's the plan. David won't write tonight. You'll tell Steve that David didn't say anything about the amazing picture Steve posted. Tomorrow morning you email David and ask if he liked the picture. He'll say that he injured his foot playing basketball and had been at the hospital getting it fixed. You ask him if he's in pain; he bravely says only a little. You tell Steve what's happened to David. And that night, when David asks whether he can call, Steve will say yes."

"You think he will?"

"How can he refuse? Poor David is in pain and is reaching out to you to ease his suffering."

"By having video sex with me?"

"Not all healing requires medical training, sweetie," she said.

A thought occurred to me after we hung up. I texted her.

"If he says yes, do David and I actually have video sex?"

"Up to you, but that would be a nice way of thanking David," she replied.

* * * * *

That night I told Steve about the fan mail I got from the picture he had posted. I sent him some of the best.

"What did David say?" he asked.

"He didn't write," I said. "Maybe he didn't like it."

"Impossible," Steve said.

"Maybe he's busy."

"He's never been too busy in the past to tell you how your pictures make him hard."

I wrote to David the next morning asking if he was ok.

"I hurt my foot playing basketball!" he replied. "I was in the hospital most of the day yesterday."

"Oh no!" I answered. "I'm so sorry. Are you in pain?"

"Not much," he said.

"You're so brave," I said.

"And so horny. I've just seen the picture Steve posted yesterday. It's so beautiful."

"So glad you like. Hope it takes your mind off the pain."

"What would really take my mind off the pain would be videoing with you," he wrote.

"I'll pass your request along to Steve," I replied, and added a smiley face.

I texted Cami. "You want to come over tonight? Steve's still away?"

"You bet," she replied. "Shall I bring anything?"

"Just your cute self," I replied.

She arrived about eight. We sat next to each other on the couch with glasses of wine. I told her Shari's plan.

"So what's my role," she said.

"None at all, sweetie," I said. "I thought you might find it fun to see one of Shari's schemes in action."

"Just observe?' she said, smiling at me.

I put down my wine glass and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Yes, sweetie," I said. "I want you observe very carefully as I lick your pretty pussy."

I took her hand and led her to the bedroom and started to undress her. I unbuttoned her blouse, and then undid her bra. Her breasts were large and round, with big areolas and nipples. I held them in my hands and kissed them gently. Then I undid her skirt and let it fall to the ground, and pulled her panties down to her ankles. I ran my hands down over her waist, and across her ass. We kissed again.

"Undress me," I said. She pulled my polo shirt over my head. I wasn't wearing a bra. I took her hands in mine and squeezed them against my little boobs. Then she pulled down my shorts and panties. We stood together, kissing deeply, our hands exploring over each other's body.

"Lie back on the bed and spread your legs," I said. I knelt between her legs and put my tongue on her pussy. I started with small gentle licks, but then harder and deeper, my tongue licking her clitoris and pussy, and my arms pushing her legs as wide as they could go so I could bury my face in her pussy. She moaned softly as I licked her. She came with a long loud moan. I licked her gently as her orgasm subsided.

I lay down next to her, and we kissed. I gently caressed her hard nipple.

"Did my little princess enjoy having her pussy licked?" I asked her.

"It was so amazing," she said.

"It was just the beginning of tonight's fun," I said.

Steve texted that he was back at his hotel.

"Ok," I said to Cami. "It's game time. Pull over that chair and sit and watch me in action."

"Videocall me," I texted Steve.

He did. I held the phone so he could see me naked, lying back on the bed.

"Baby!" he said. "So beautiful!"

"And so horny again!" I said. I put the phone close to my pussy and separated my lips with my free hand so he could see how wet I was. "Undress for me baby," I said. "I want to see you play with your cock." He did, and we watched each other masturbate. Cami's fingers were between her legs, playing with her pussy.

"Did you get any nice messages from any boyfriends," he asked as he stroked his cock.

"Lots," I said. "That's why I'm so horny, baby. So many guys looking at my body and telling me how they'd like to fuck me."

"I can't wait until I get back and we can read them together," he said. "I love how horny they make you."

"And I love how horny they make you, baby," I said. "I can't believe I'm so lucky as to have found a guy who gets turned when other guys tell me that they want to fuck me."

"I love it," he said. "I love it that you've made me as kinky as you."

I moaned softly as my orgasm approached. "I love you, baby," I said. "I love that we're exploring our fantasies together."

"I love showing you off," he said. "I love guys telling you they're getting hard looking at you and telling you what they want to do to you. And I love them sending you their pictures."

We both came, with loud moans.

When we hung up I smiled at Cami. Her fingers were still between her legs.

"That was so hot," she said.

I walked over to where she was sitting and took her nipples in my hands. "Make yourself cum for me, sweetie," I said. She played with her pussy as I pinched her nipples, and I kissed her as she came.

I led her back to the bed and held her again.

"Now for the next part of the scheme," I told her. "Keep your fingers crossed for a happy outcome."

I texted Steve. "This is why we didn't hear from David," I wrote, and attached our emails about him injuring his foot. "Poor David," I said.

"Don't feel so bad," he replied. "He has your pictures to console him."

"I think he wants more personal attention than that!" I said.

"I can't blame him," he said. "You give amazing video sex."

"Hah!" I replied. "He doesn't know that."

"So show him, baby," he replied. "Tell him to call you."

"Yes!" I exclaimed to Cami, pumping my fist in the air. "We've done it!"

"Are you sure, baby?" I responded to Steve. "Isn't that too slutty even for me?"

"I love you being slutty, baby," he replied. "I want you to show off for him. And I want to hear all about it."

I texted Shari. "Green light!"

"Hurray!!!" she replied. "Are you going to tell David?"

"At once," I said.

I emailed him: "Hi David. I hope you're feeling a little better. Steve said we can chat!!"

He replied at once. "OMG, I am feeling better now. That's so wonderful. You have an amazing boyfriend!"

"He is so amazing," I said. "Do you want to call in 15 mins?"

I sent the emails to Steve. "Baby!" I wrote. "I have a date!"

"Call me when it's over," he said. "I'm so horny thinking about it."

When David called I was sitting cross-legged on the bed wearing one of Steve's white shirts. It was unbuttoned at the top to form a deep V, and the shirt tails just covered my pussy. He was sitting on a chair wearing a pair of gym shorts. I thanked him for his help.

"So glad to help a damsel in distress," he said.

"Your pics are such a turn on," I said. "I've looked at them and masturbated so many times."

"Your pics, too," he said. "That last one was so amazing."

"I wish you were here so I could ride your big cock," I said.

"I'm so hard already thinking about that," he said.

"So take off your shorts and let me see."

He took them off and sat looking at me, his cock big and hard.

"So beautiful," I said. "I want you to stroke it as you tell me what you'd like me to do."

He started stroking his cock. "First of all," he said, "I want you to undo more buttons on that shirt so I can see your pretty boobs,"

I did as he asked. My nipples were already hard.

"I love your boobs," he said. "I want to see you play with your nipples."

I fondled my nipples. "I'd love you to be sucking them as I stroke your cock," I said. I watched his hand move up and down his shaft, imagining how big it would feel in my small hand.

"Undo the other buttons, baby," he said. "I want to see your pussy."

I undid the buttons and took off the shirt. Undressing for him had made me so wet. I spread my legs. "Do you see how wet I am?" I asked him. "Your big cock would slip right into me." I imagined him there between my spread legs about to fuck me.

"Baby," he said, "I so much want to fuck you."

"I want your cock," I said. "I need you to fuck me." I touched myself, and the thrill spread throughout my body.

"Make yourself cum for me," he said. I caressed my pussy, my legs spread so he could see, my eyes fixed on his cock. We watched each other masturbate, neither speaking. His orgasm built and his moans told me he was about to cum. The anticipation of his orgasm brought me to the edge of cumming. As his cum spurted out, my orgasm swept over me.

We looked at each other, smiling.

"That was amazing," I said.

"You are amazing," he said. "When can we do this for real?"

"When your sister's plan is complete," I said. "Then I want your cock deep in my pussy."

"Wow!" said Cami when David hung up. "You give great video sex."

"Come here princess," I told her. "It's your turn to eat my pussy."

* * * * *

"And you told Steve all about it?" Sophie asked when all we got together a couple of weeks later.

I nodded. "The highlights, anyway." I hadn't told Steve about Cami's participation of course. Nor had I told Sophie or Shari. "He was so turned on."

"And have you videoed with any other guys?" Sophie asked.

"When Steve was away for one night at the beginning of this week I told him that I had done it with another guy who wrote to say he liked my pictures. Actually I hadn't, but I want Steve to get used to me having video sex with guys."

"You just made up what he said?"

"Totally. I just said what I knew would turn Steve on."

"You're a genius. An evil genius," she said.

"Not me," I said. "I'm just following Shari's plan."

"Not evil at all," Shari said. "It's just a way of getting Steve to acknowledge his hidden desires," Shari said. "When I release my plan to the world, men everywhere will be liberated from their masculine repressions. The world will be a happier place."

"Not so fast, Dr. Freud," Sophie said. "There's a long way to go. Ricki needs real cock, not just video cock."

"So that brings us to Step Four," Ricki said. "It's called A Helping Hand."

"A real hand on a real cock?" Sophie asked?

"Yep," Shari said. "A real meetup with a real guy with a real cock shooting real cum."

"But no actual fucking," I added. "At least, not for me," I added, smiling at Cami.