All Comments on 'Creating a Perfect Husband: Step 03'

by StevenandRicki

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please stop

These characters are dumber than rocks. They spout inane dialogue. If they all drove off the cliff no one would care.

1 star

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 3 years ago

Please add a CUCKOLD tag and a cuckold warning at the beginning of your stories. There really needs to be a separate category for cuckold/hot wife/sharing stories as they are a completely different flavor from straight spouse cheating and the consequences.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 3 years ago

Might as well get divorced now, or get rid of the girl friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

stupid complement.

you need to see a doctor as soon as possible.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

What the fresh hell? How is fucking every guy you want going to free men from their repressive masculinity?

She wants to fuck masculine men!

And hypothetically, if she does free men, why should men be faithful?

Why should men marry women and be fathers and providers when sex is free and no woman should be faithful to one man?

What’s in it for the husbands? What’s the benefit?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Disturbing premise. Juxtapose the sexes, and this is dark and misogynistic.

.

Your writing style is crisp, clean and concise. Is this in collaboration? If so, try a different subject or tone down the strident overtones. You have great talent.

luedonluedonabout 3 years ago
Completely Altruistic

The world needs more Sharis.

"Not evil at all," Shari said. "It's just a way of getting Steve to acknowledge his hidden desires," Shari said. "When I release my plan to the world, men everywhere will be liberated from their masculine repressions. The world will be a happier place."

She's doing it for the general good of the world, not for her own benefit. S&R have created a real sweetie of a character in Shari.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Aren't you ashamed that you wrote this bullshit?

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

We k new this was never going to leave sh*tville but hot damned its a permanent tax payer there now.

Even the spank squad has to be yanking a limp noodle here.

Im going to throw this out there....this has to be a troll because even the worst cr*p one can find on LW all shine like gold in compare.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

If Shari wants to make the world a better place, she could just walk off the top of a tall building. That would be very liberating for her.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

So Lue thinks that what we have here, in Shari, is the Greta Thunberg of cheating bitches. She will, one fuck at a time, make the world a better place.

luedonluedonabout 3 years ago
No Scorpio

Shari isn't doing it for her, so she doesn't need to be 'liberated'.

She's doing it to make the world a better place. That's what she said, and she's obviously a person who is scrupulously honest and should be believed.

I see a political career ahead for Shari, followed by sainthood in her memory.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent! As we read this together my wife elatedly said, “Wow. Now, boyfriend Steve is turned on that his girlfriend (Ricki) is having video sex with other guys!”

The girls in your story are master chess players and a half-open relationship will soon emerge. Ricki will soon get the stray cock she yearns for, and Steve will naively think that he set it up! Good job!

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Hummm...Getting a bit devious here. Sounds like Cami's going to have some fun!

SAGE

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Folks this is fiction! Besides if the ladies are free to fuck who ever they want who are they going to fuck? All the guys who have freed themselves of their "repressed inhibitions"! Life will be one great Hippy love fest ala 1960's "make love not war" Flower child utopia!

Lived it

SAGE

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 3 years ago

You can tell by all the angry closet cucks leaving comments how good this story is 5*

-26thNC Approved

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Shari is the Greta Sustern of porn, out to improve the world one cheating whore at a time. So thrilled that Lue finally has a literary icon.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Lue’s favorite characters, Shari. The Greta Sustern of porn, saving world for cheating whores and recreational sex everywhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous