All Comments on 'Creation's Guardian Ch. 07'

by bob54z

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
chaser73065chaser73065almost 9 years ago
keep them coming

I'm really enjoying CJ keep them coming.

SirCarlSirCarlalmost 9 years ago
Very well done

Keep up the good work.

hardheadd1hardheadd1almost 9 years ago
Perfect

As always. Please don't take so long for the next chapter.

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMover 8 years ago
Creation's Guardian

Will you be writing any more of this one? I really loved reading this one and hope to see more of it soon Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm glad the story is proceeding.

You really blew me away with this chapter. You are coming up with ways to address situations that are actually needing to be addressed in the real world. Your addition of Cailin was a stroke of genius. The way you are finally getting more of the story line moving forward with the earth is great. I look forward to the next chapter please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just give me MORE!

All I care about is getting more. A MASTERPIECE is this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what a waste

I titled my comment what a waste because it's been a long time since the last chapter has been posted. At this rate it makes me think it won't be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MORE!!!!!

PLEASE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I don't think there is any more.

I say this because the guy is over 50 or 60 years old. I doubt that he will be able to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a crass thing to say;

does that mean when you turn 50-60 you're gonna retreat from life and quit being productive? This author has written a wonderful story that spurs the imagination. Many of us wish we could do the same. You have some gall demeaning his effort, you spineless cocksucker.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 7 years ago
Great story...

Great plot flow and very good character development with Caitlin. I like the direction this is going and am starting chapter 8 tonight.

Keep them coming Bob, and don't listen to douchebags that have nothing but negative things to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s an intriguing story has a plot that makes me want to know what happens next. Bob seems to screw every girl the exact same way. They all go to same beach and eat the same kind of food every day. At times I thought you copied scenes and just changed girl’s names out. It’s fun story when he mess with world leaders and can get hot. Just change things up a bit. Got whole new planet and can teleport. Go to rain forest for picnic. To to mountains for hike or ski trip. Just chmage the sites up from beach seafood or bbq. Thanks for writing

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 2 years ago

loving this story and have been wondering why bob doesn't just change human bodies so that the women don't ovulate as often that would cut down on births and population growth. he could also put into practice population controls so there are only allowed to be so many births a year maybe a quarter of all deaths so the population would gradually decrease over several decades until it's sustainable. I also think instead of leaving earth to the worst of the worst that he should just eliminate them altogether and then after moving the people to the new planet the ones left on earth could have a new beginning bob could put earth back the way it should be just keeping smaller settlements or turning giant cities into smaller cities eliminating urban sprawl. wish this could actually happen in real life it would make life so much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob54z@bob54z
553 Followers
Chapter 15a of Creation's Guardian has been posted here:Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21596836 Apologies to my readers. I've been away far too long. CG15 is in the works and I hope to have it published soon. also I now have a Patreon page https://www.patreon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES