Creation's Guardian Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers

It was an agonizing two full minutes before the boxes containing the self destruct protocols disappeared. Destiny patted Bob's back. "There ya go little brother. The self destruct protocols are gone and there's no damage to Cailin's other programming. She's good to go now."

"Thanks Destiny. You've been a big help. Tell life I said hi and I still think you're both a couple of really hot babes," he laughed.

Destiny giggled as she broke the mind link. "I don't know what we're gonna do with you Bob. You're incorrigible!"

Cailin looked at Destiny. "I'm not sure who, or what you are, but thank you for all your help."

"You're welcome Cailin. My name's Destiny. I'm one of the fates along with my twin sister Life. I guess you could say we're Bob's big sisters. By the way little brother, as an AI, Cailin has no chaos status. Bring her along the next time you visit us. Mother would love to meet her."

Destiny gave Bob a kiss on the cheek. "I have to go now. Good luck little brother."

Cailin felt the lock on her battle droid disappear along with Destiny. "So what's next Guardian?"

Bob took Cailin's hand. "Time to head home and finish what we started."

When they appeared in the war room Athena said, "everything go okay Bob?"

"Yeah it did, with a whole lot of help from Destiny." Bob went on to explain everything that happened.

Bob turned to Cailin. "Okay sweetie, continue to rewrite or delete anything in your battle droid programming this personality can't live with. When you've finished with that go on to do your pleasure bot the same way. Keep in mind that you're not a sex toy or a sex slave. Make sure you have the ability to decide if, when, and with who you have sexual activity. I don't want you doing anything with anyone, including me, unless you desire it yourself."

"Understood Guardian."

Bob sat and talked quietly with Cassandra while Cailin purged her systems of anything she couldn't deal with.

After about ten minutes Cailin said, "Excuse me Guardian. I've finished cleaning my systems of anything this personality couldn't accept. I left some things I'm not entirely comfortable with simply because I consider them to be necessary evils. For example, I'm not entirely comfortable with the ideas of death and destruction, but I realize that sometimes they become necessary. I'm ready for whatever is next."

"Okay Cailin. Delete the barrier between your current personality and your battle droid. Activate the battle droid. Then integrate it using your current personality as a guide. When you're finished with that, do the same thing with your pleasure bot."

A few minutes later Cailin said, "All protocols are integrated in to a single personality Guardian."

"Good job Cailin. Kadir, I wish for Cailin to have the same sense of individualism, love, loyalty, respect, and friendship that Aphrodite has."

"She's all set master."

"Thank you Kadir."

Cailin sat quietly for a minute or so as her multitronic brain processed all the new information she had just been given. She looked at Bob with a soft smile. "I think I finally understand and I think I have the answer to my own question now."

Bob smiled back. "Okay Cailin, tell me why I need your permission to do anything to you."

"Because I'm more than just the sum of my parts. I'm not a machine anymore. I'm an individual with the same rights as everyone else."

"Very good Cailin! Now I'm gonna give you two more things. First , the gift of teleportation. You now have the ability to port to any place in creation. The second is the choice of what YOU want to do next. You can stay here with us as part of our family, or you may go explore any part of creation you choose. You should know that if you choose to stay it will be a permanent commitment. You will become part of our family for eternity."

"Thank you for the gift Guardian. But you should know for me that's an easy choice to make. I'm already a part of this family. I love you and I want to be by your side for eternity."

"In that case I have a few standing orders for you. All these monitors allow me to keep tabs on every city on Earth as well as everyone who plays a major part in Earth's political and military systems. They also allow me to monitor every news network on Earth as well. A push of a button on Athena's console switches them to cover every inch of Neuveia. I want you to tie in to both systems and remain that way around the clock. If something seems out of the ordinary, report it to me. If you're having fun, don't stop enjoying yourself. Just report to me telepathically. Outside of this room, there's no need to call me Guardian. You can call me Bob or anything else you feel comfortable with."

"Okay Guardian. I'm tied in to all systems including Athena's console. Do you think it would be okay if I...um...called you master outside of this room? That's what I seem to be most comfortable with."

Bob looked at Cassandra who just shrugged her shoulders with a giggle. He shook his head with a smile. "As I said sweetie, call me whatever you're comfortable with."

Cailin grinned. "Thank you guardian."

Bob looked over at Athena. "Are all those web sites we talked about earlier up and running yet?"

"Of course Guardian. They were online even before I started working on Cailin."

"Perfect! What do ya say we take our newest family member for a test drive?"

Athena grinned. "I think that's a wonderful idea Guardian!"

Bob created a podium in front of the two thrones a few feet away. "You're up Stacy. Cailin, tie us in to everyone on Earth."

As Stacy stood behind the podium Cailin said, "you're tied in to every possible system on Earth Guardian."

Stacy began by introducing herself. She then went through her list of announcements explaining that while the application process was open effective immediately, immigration to Neuveia wouldn't begin for about a week. Bob created a holographic map of Neuveia for Stacy and she explained that Neuveia was an exact duplicate of Earth. She named each of the continents explaining that only the continents of Kadir and Asimah were currently open for immigration with the other ones opening in the spring.

She then went on to state that if and when Earth produced a single, stable, civilized government, the Guardian would terraform Mars and Earth's moon opening them up for colonization as well. She finished by stating that at noon EST tomorrow, the Guardian would be moving Phobos and Deimos to stable orbits about two hundred forty thousand miles from the surface of Mars. After that, Stacy answered a couple of dozen questions then closed the session by having Cailin cut the link.

Bob smiled at Stacy. "Great job hot stuff!"

"Thanks Guardian. You make it so easy, feeding me all those answers like you did."

"All in a day's work hot stuff. Speaking of which..." Bob turned to Cassandra. "I think that's enough work for one day. We have a new family member. How about having a party down on the beach to celebrate the occasion? I'll even make your favorite desert afterwards."

Everyone laughed when Cassandra quipped, "Well, you're my favorite desert my love. But I'm always up for those chewy, gooey, crunchy, chocolaty things too. A beach party sounds like a fantastic idea!"

Bob chuckled softly. "Okay sweetie, ladies choice, seafood buffet or barbecue?"

"OOH! That's a hard choice! Both are so yummy!" Cassandra looked at Kadir. "I don't know Sis. It's Cailin's first meal. I'm thinking we should introduce Cailin to our friends in the water. You think maybe a seafood buffet is the best way to go?"

Kadir grinned. "I think a seafood buffet would be perfect for Cailin's first meal and yes, we should definitely introduce her to our friends in the water Sis."

Bob stood. "Okay you two, seafood it is. Now let's get down to the beach!" He looked around the room. "Anyone who wants to join us is more than welcome do do so."

Cassandra and Kadir each grabbed one of Cailin's hands as Cassandra said, "come on little sister let's get out of here before he changes his mind!" The three of them ran out the door giggling.

As they neared the beach, Cailin spotted the playing dolphins. "Oh my, what beautiful aquatic creatures!"

Cassandra replied, "they're called dolphins. You're right, they are beautiful and they're our friends as well. Come on, we'll introduce you to them!"

Once in the water Cassandra called out to the dolphins. "Come my beautiful children. I have a new friend for you to meet."

The dolphins swam over looking at Cailin while tilting their heads from side to side as if studying her. One of them looked at Cassandra chattering away quizzically.

Cassandra replied. "I agree, she's very beautiful and yes she's different. Today is her first day of life. You, this world, and all of the things in creation are brand new to her."

Another dolphin chattered something and Cailin patted it's head lovingly. "No I haven't, but I fully intend to do that the first chance I get," she chattered back in the dolphin's own language.

Cassandra and Kadir watched in amazement as the dolphin chattered again and Cailin chattered back with a giggle. "I don't have an accent, you do."

Cassandra grinned at Cailin. "It appears you've been accepted into their family as well as ours. How did you learn to speak their language so quickly. We can understand each other without a problem, but even I can't speak their language."

"Language translation is one of my subroutines. The reason you can't speak their language is because you have vocal cords that can't reproduce the sounds. My voice is produced electronically so I don't have that restriction."

"The whys don't matter. What matters is the fact that you can speak to them in their own language. You're an amazing woman with some wonderful abilities and I'm very proud of you." She turned to the dolphins. "We're celebrating Cailin's birthday. Would you like to help us?"

One of the dolphins chattered. Cassandra replied, "yes that would be very nice. Would you please do that for us?"

The dolphins nodded enthusiastically then swam off as Cailin chattered, "thank you very much," at them.

Bob was siting at the picnic table chatting with Aphrodite. He had already put a pot of shrimp on the grill to steam. He watched as Cassandra, Kadir, and Cailin jogged over to join Athena, Asimah, Stacy, and Selena to help them dig for clams.

Aphrodite smiled gently at Bob. "Be careful with Cailin Bob. Psychologically she's a woman. She has all the same emotions and feelings as the rest of us do. The problem is, hers haven't had the benefit of time to mature. You did a really great job integrating her different personalities. That's gonna help a lot. But she's head over heels in love with you without the emotional maturity to understand it yet.

Normally I'd tell you to give her a few days to adjust before doing anything with her. But in her case, I think it would do more harm than good. She doesn't have the same restraints the rest of us have. I suspect Cailin's gonna make a pass at you fairly soon and if you turn her down it'll break her heart. She's very fragile right now and I have no clue how that would affect her. The good news is that her brain processes things a lot faster than ours. I don't think it'll be more than a day or two before her emotions are fully mature."

"Okay, I get all that. But what is it exactly that you're trying to say Sweet Cheeks?"

"To be blunt. If Cailin doesn't make a pass at you, let it ride for the next couple of days. If she does make a pass at you, then go along for the ride. Just remember what I said and be careful. Treat her like you would a virgin. Which, I suppose, is exactly what she is."

"Look Sweet Cheeks, you've been a friend, a guide, an adviser, and a lover since we started this little adventure of ours and I've always listened to your advice. But you're a bit off the mark this time.

"If Cailin were a 'normal' woman suddenly thrust in to her current situation, what you're telling me would be perfect. You're forgetting one thing though. I've been inside her head. I know every bit of her core programming along with every one of her subroutines. I can pretty much tell you what Cailin's gonna think, say and do before the thought even enters her mind. You're partially right. Her emotions aren't very mature right now, and yes, they're in a bit of a turmoil. But it's nothing she can't handle. Cailin knows as much about sex and giving pleasure as you do.

"The real problem is that when Cailin integrated her personalities, her battle droid caused her to have a slight dominant streak. She thinks she should be the 'Alpha Female' instead of Cassandra. Which is why I've orchestrated a small event between her and Cassandra to put Cailin in her place before it even starts. Sit back and relax Sweet Cheeks. The fun's gonna start right after I've got the rest of dinner started."

Bob magically cleaned the ocean perch setting them and the pot of lobsters on the grill without moving from his seat. Cassandra and the other women finished digging clams just as he finished with the ocean perch and lobsters. So he magically washed the clams setting them on the grill to steam.

Kadir set up a volleyball net and everyone but Cassandra and Cailin began playing. Cassandra walked toward Bob, hips swaying seductively, and tits bouncing enticingly as Cailin tried to mimic Cassandra's walk.

Cassandra leaned down giving Bob a long passionate kiss then sat on the picnic bench beside him.

Cailin gave Bob a sultry look dropping to her knees in front of him grabbing his enormous cock with both hands. "I want some of this scrumptious cock right now!"

Without warning, Cassandra grabbed Cailin by her long black hair pulling Cailin up and across her lap with Cailin's luscious ass high in the air.

Bob made sure that no matter how hard Cailin struggled, she couldn't escape from Cassandra's hand pushing down on Cailin's back. When Cassandra began spanking Cailin's delectable little ass, Bob made sure that Cailin's arousal would increase with each slap.

Cassandra spanked Cailin's left ass cheek fifteen times without saying a word as Cailin yelped then moaned a little louder with each slap. When Cassandra began spanking Cailin's right ass cheek Cassandra growled, "just who do you think you are? How dare you touch master's gorgeous cock without my permission or his? Try that shit again and I'll make sure you can't sit for a fucking week."

Cassandra pushed Cailin off her lap on to the ground. She grabbed a handful of Cailin's hair again. "On your knees bitch!"

Cailin rose to her knees. By now Cailin was so aroused that she would've done anything Cassandra asked her to.

Cassandra looked down at Cailin. "As a punishment for your disrespect, you will not be allowed to touch masters exquisite cock until I say so. Are we clear on that Missy?"

Cailin looked at Cassandra through lust filled eyes. She groaned then replied in a soft voice, "yes."

Cassandra gave Cailin a stern look. "Yes what?"

Cailin thought for a second then replied, "yes mistress?"

"You're learning Cailin. Now you will apologize to master and myself and beg our forgiveness for your act of disrespect."

Cailin looked at Bob. "I'm sorry for disappointing you. I promise it'll never happen again. Please forgive me master."

"Okay Cailin. I'll forgive you this one indiscretion. But don't disappoint me a second time or you'll have to answer to Cassandra again."

"Understood, and thank you master." Cailin turned to Cassandra. "I'm sorry for disrespecting you like that mistress. You truly are Neuveia's queen. I promise that from now on I'll act accordingly. Please forgive me mistress."

"You're forgiven this time Cailin. But if you ever try to come between me and my husband again, I promise you, I'll take your pretty little head and mount it on a pole. Do we understand each other?"

"Yes mistress. We understand each other perfectly. May I please enjoy master's gorgeous cock now?"

"No, I don't think so Cailin. I'll let you know when you've earned that back."

"Oh please mistress. I'm so horny right now I can't stand it."

"I'm sorry Cailin. The answer is still no. If you're that horny, lay down there in the sand and seek your own release."

"My own release? I don't understand what you mean mistress."

Cassandra spread her legs wide. "Oh for heaven's sake Cailin. Take two fingers and pump them in and out of your tight little cunt while you roll your thumb around on your clit like this."

Cassandra began fingering her tight juicy cunt as Cailin watched closely. When Cailin began to mimic Cassandra's movements, Cassandra said, "that's very good Cailin. Now play with your tits like this with your other hand."

Again Cailin copied what Cassandra was doing. "Good. Now just keep playing with yourself like that until you cum. Damn, now I'm horny too. I guess I'll ride master's scrumptious cock while you watch so you can see what you're missing."

Cassandra sat in Bob's lap with her back to him riding his enormous cock reverse cowgirl style so that Cailin could watch as Bob's huge cock rammed in and out of Cassandra's hungry little cunt.

Bob waited until Cailin was right at the edge of an orgasmic cliff then held her there.

Cassandra was riding Bob's monstrous cock with enthusiasm, moaning and whimpering as her own orgasm began to build. "Oh gods! Your cock always feels so fucking good inside me master! Ream my tight little cunt out faster! Slam your gorgeous cock in and out of my hot, juicy pussy harder please master! Oh gods! I'm gonna cum hard all over your big beautiful cock master! Oh fuck meee..."

Bob grabbed Cassandra's hips yanking her down as he slammed his enormous cock balls deep in Cassandra's clenching cunt splattering the walls of her satiny slick little cunt with spurt after spurt of hot creamy goo as Cassandra's orgasm crashed over her like a tsunami over a breakwater.

The feeling of Bob's hot sticky cum splattering against the walls of her overheated cunt sent Cassandra completely over an orgasmic cliff triggering a whole new series of orgasms and sending Cassandra into orgasmic bliss. Her eyes rolled, her abdomen convulsed, and her breath came in short strangled gasps as every nerve ending in her body fired with orgasmic pleasure.

When her mind cleared, Cassandra looked down at Cailin still pawing away frantically at her own body with evident frustration. She grinned as she realized that Bob was holding Cailin at the edge of a massive orgasm.

Cailin looked up a Cassandra. "Mistress please, I...I...I can't quite get there. P...p...please mistress, can you help me?"

Cassandra understood exactly what Cailin was feeling. She'd been there a few times herself. "Okay Cailin. I'll let you have a taste of my sweet little pussy. But only one lick. If that doesn't help, you're on your own."

"Th...th...thank you mistress!" Cailin crawled up between Cassandra's wide spread thighs giving her soaked cunt a long lick from bottom to clit. As soon as the taste of Cassandra's sweet pussy juice registered on her tongue Cailin was hit with a massive orgasm.

She fell back on the sand. Her arms and legs thrashing everywhere. Her head flopping from side to side as her hair whipped across her face, the rest of her body twitching and shaking. It was a full two minutes before Cailin's first ever orgasm finally subsided and she regained control of her body.

Cailin sat up grinning. "So that's what pleasure feels like. Thank you so much for allowing me to experience it mistress."

Cassandra giggled. "That was nothing Cailin. Wait until I let you sit where I'm sitting. You'll really know what pleasure is then."

Cassandra stood taking Cailin's hand. "Your lesson is over. You can call me Cassandra or Sis again. Dinner will be ready soon. Let's go take a quick dip in the water and clean up."

bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers