Creation's Guardian Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers

When they were gone Aphrodite said, "you two were a little hard on Cailin don't you think?"

Bob replied, "nope. She got off easy. Cailin thought Cassandra was just some wimpy submissive who didn't deserve to be Neuveia's queen. She thought she could push Cassandra aside and take her place. I wasn't about to let that happen. Cailin's dammed lucky Cassandra didn't take her head."

"Ooookay! Now I understand. You're right Cassandra let her off easy. I'm surprised she did though."

"Cassandra felt that Cailin didn't know any better and that maybe Cailin could be taught a lesson. Cailin won't get away with anything like that a second time though and I think she realizes that."

Bob watched as Cassandra and Cailin walked toward the water talking and giggling, their arms around each others waist as if nothing ever happened between them. He grinned as Cassandra's hand slid down giving one of Cailin's perfect little ass cheeks a squeeze and Cailin laid her head on Cassandra's shoulder.

"Looks like our little lesson had the desired effect. Cailin respects Cassandra now and she loves Cassandra as much as she loves me. I don't think we'll have any more problems with her."

Aphrodite smiled. "I think you're right Bob. I can sense Cailin's love for Cassandra loud and clear. I also saw Cailin's reaction to that little ass squeeze. There's nothing Cailin wouldn't do for Cassandra now."

Bob created everything needed to complete the seafood feast including a few bottles of white wine. He moved all the food to the table and yelled, "dinner's ready!"

Cailin wasn't sure what she should do at first. She watched how everyone else ate for a few minutes. Once she had everything figured out, she started eating. After she had at least one bit of everything, she looked at Athena exclaiming, "thank you so much for giving me the ability to eat and enjoy food! I don't know what all this stuff's called but it's absolutely scrumptious! Not only that, but I can convert whatever I eat into energy! Which means I won't have to draw as much from my power core, it won't have to be refueled as often!"

Athena replied, "Cailin honey, I think there's a few things you haven't realized yet. First of all, nothing in your body, including your power core, will ever need maintenance or refueling. Furthermore I've given you the ability to sleep just like the rest of us. I know you don't really need it anymore than we do. But we find that a night's sleep here and there reduces the stress of dealing with those thick headed idiots on Earth. The only difference between your sleep and ours, is that a small part of your brain will remain awake monitoring things like Bob asked you to do. Also, your multitronic brain has a neural net that allows you to adapt to new situations instantly, and as I'm sure you've already realized, you can learn from your mistakes as well as your environment. In fact, you've just learned a new skill. You learned how to eat and drink!"

"Gods Athena, with all the changes you've made to my basic design, maybe you should've included a user's manual in my programming," Cailin giggled.

Athena grinned. "Don't tempt me. I just might."

Bob looked at Athena. "Speaking of designs and programming, I want you to overwrite everything you have on Cailin in your system using her current design to insure we don't have the same problems again."

"Actually, Cailin can do that from right here Bob. She's tied in to my console already. All you have to do is give her permission to overwrite those specific files."

"Okay. Cailin, overwrite all of your original design files on Athena's console using your current design specifications. Make sure you don't overwrite any files that don't pertain exclusively to you."

"Understood master. Overwrite complete." Once everyone had finished eating Cailin said, "master, I think there's something you should know. The plans for populating Neuveia are based on an influx of about two hundred million people. I've been monitoring the applications. As of right now there's just over five hundred million completed applications. If the applications continue at their present rate, by this time tomorrow there will be over three times that number. Also if I'm to be responsible for rejecting applications I'm gonna need a definition of inappropriate candidates."

"I figured there would an increase doing it this way. But that's a lot more then even I expected. Let's not worry about the numbers right now. That's one of the reasons we decided to wait a week or so before allowing people to come here. Just continue monitoring the numbers and update me in the morning.

"I really don't have a clear definition of inappropriate candidates. Some of them would be murderers, sex offenders, such as rapists and child molesters, former terrorists, and criminals with felony convictions. Also reject anyone wanted by any government or law enforcement agency. As far as everyone else goes, use your own judgment as much as possible. Ask yourself if you'd want this person living next door to a family with children or a single woman. If you're not sure about certain applications just put them in a separate file and we'll go over them together when we have the time."

Bob looked over at Cassandra. "But right now, I promised my wife a special desert so I guess I'd better get busy."

As Bob created the s'mores fixings and lit the campfire, Cassandra told Cailin her story. She explained how she and Bob met, how their relationship progressed, how she married Bob and became Neuveia's queen.

Cailin listened with rapt attention, fascinated by Cassandra's story. When Cassandra finished her story Cailin said, "the first time I heard you call him master, I was shocked. The others I could understand, but you're his wife and queen. I couldn't understand why YOU called him master. But after everything that's happened today and after hearing your story, it makes perfect sense to me. I promise you one thing though, you really taught me a lesson earlier. I hope the next time you spank my ass, it isn't to punish me. I hope it's because we both wanna have some fun. Being pulled over your knee and getting my ass spanked like that REALLY turned me on," she giggled.

Cassandra stared at Cailin for several long seconds. She smiled softly. "It's okay sweetie. I think I understand what you're really trying to tell me. I'll be right back."

Cassandra dropped the skewer she was toasting her marshmallow with into the fire walking over to Bob.

"Master, you gave Cailin everything she needed to integrate her personalities. But you forgot to give her the tools she needs to understand what it all means. That's why she acted the way she did earlier. A woman's mind works differently than a man's because our thoughts and emotions are tempered by our instincts, intuition, and compassion. Cailin has no instincts, no intuition, and she's woefully short on compassion. She realizes she's an individual; but she still thinks like a machine. Her thoughts are driven by cold hard logic. She'll never be able to think and feel like a woman unless you fix it."

"You're right sweetie. I forgot all about those things. But you heard Cailin. She's already struggling to absorb all the changes we've made to her design and programming. Do you really think it's wise to add more changes right now?"

"Yes I do. As a matter of fact, I think it's critical you do it now. If you wait, she'll only have to readjust everything all over again when you add the additional changes."

"Okay sweetie. Go talk to Cailin. If she gives me permission to make the changes I'll do it."

A few minutes later Cailin came over to Bob with a s'more in each hand. "Master, these are yummy! Thank you so much for them. Cassandra explained everything to me. I think she's right. You have my permission to proceed with any changes that will help me feel and think more like a natural woman."

"Okay Cailin. Let's do this the easy way." Bob looked over at Kadir. "Baby Girl, give Cailin everything she needs to allow her think, feel, and act like a real woman. Make sure she can see and understand everything from a real woman's perspective."

"OOH, I love that idea master! It should really help Cailin feel at home here! She's all set master."

Cassandra gave Bob a kiss. "Thank you master." She looked at Cailin. "Well Sis, how do you feel?"

"Um...I feel...guilty as hell for being such a little bitch earlier. Gods! I can't believe I made such an ass of myself. I'm so sorry Cassandra."

"That's over and done with. Forget about it sweetie." Cassandra took Cailin's hand. "Come on, let's go make a few more s'mores."

Aphrodite looked at Bob giggling. "It's a good thing you didn't have Kadir give Cailin a set of female reproductive organs. Or you and the boss would be having some words. Gods, Cailin's as close to being a real woman as you can get without actually creating life! We both know that's a power the boss retains exclusively for herself."

"Yeah I know Sweet Cheeks. Cailin's an amazing woman. But let's not speak too soon. You're forgetting Cailin has the ability to produce nanities. She could probably create her own reproductive organs if she wanted to."

"Wouldn't Cailin have to clear something like that with you first though?"

"Nope. The only things she has to clear with me are changes to her programming and subroutine interface. As far as her body goes, Cailin's free to do whatever she chooses."

"Are you telling me Cailin could conceive and give birth to a child?"

"What I'm saying is, I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility. Cailin's programming is certainly sophisticated enough to create the necessary nanites, and the fluid flowing through her body to keep the skin and tissue alive is so close to human blood in it's properties, you could give someone a transfusion with it without any adverse side effects."

Cailin came walking over to Bob. "Excuse me master, but could I please talk to you for a few minutes?"

"Sure. What's on your mind beautiful?"

"I've gone over your plans for reducing Earth's population using every variable I can think of. No matter what I tried, the numbers just don't add up."

"Okay beautiful. Why don't you grab a seat and explain exactly what you're trying to tell me."

"Thank you master. First there's Neuveia. In it's current stage of development, we could easily absorb a billion, maybe a billion and a half people. But only if you spread them out across each of the habitable continents and included a few of the larger islands as well. Otherwise, we'd put a strain on our own natural resources possibly damaging Neuveia's environment. Long term, I'd suggest keeping the total population somewhere between three to five billion people to prevent over consuming Neuveia's resources.

"Then there's Mars. In it's current state, it has about the same amount of dry land as Earth. But when you start factoring in the amount of vegetation required to sustain an oxygen atmosphere along with the amount of water needed by the plants, people, and food animals, you'd be lucky if you could sustain a population of even a billion people long term. Earth's moon is even worse. You'd be lucky if it could hold a couple of million people long term. It hardly seems worth the effort to terraform them."

"I see your point beautiful. I take it you have an alternative in mind?"

"I do, but I'm not sure how to make it work." Cailin created a holographic map of the galaxy arm that Neuveia was located in. "We're here. As you can see, there are five other star systems close by. If you could turn them into solar systems similar to this one, you'd have a total of seven Earth type planets to work with. If you left the worst of the worst on Earth, you could spread the rest of the humans out between the other six planets. You wouldn't have to worry about population and resource problems for thousands of years. I understand your mission goal is to bring prosperity to Earth. I chose to interpret that to mean the people not the planet."

"Wow! The lady isn't just beautiful, she's brilliant! I know just how to make it all work too! Cassandra, Kadir, Stacy, Asimah, Selena, come over here please."

Cassandra grinned. "We're going to see the boss, aren't we master?"

Bob chuckled. "You're way ahead of me as usual my love."

"Cailin talked to me about all this first master. Who do you think sent her to talk to you?"

Bob shook his head chuckling. "Okay my love. You take Stacy and Selena. Kadir, you take Asimah. I'll take Cailin."

When they got there, Destiny, Life and the Boss were already sitting on the blanket waiting for them.

Life giggled. "What took you so long little brother"

Destiny chimed in, "yeah, we've been waiting here for at least a full minute!"

Bob shook his head smiling. "Why am I ALWAYS the last one to know these things?" He looked at the Boss. "Guess this means you know why we're here."

"Of course I do. But first things first Captain. Asimah, congratulations on becoming queen of the Djinn! I'm very proud of you. Stacy, my child, I'm really pleased with the way you resolved your free will conflict. Selena I'm glad to see you interpreted my message correctly. Cassandra my child, it's really great to see you. As I'm sure you know, when my two brats put their heads together, their ideas don't always work out as they planned or intended. But making you Neuveia's queen was one idea that worked out perfectly. You're doing a fantastic job! Kadir, always a pleasure to see you as well. You've really become Bob's right hand woman! I'm extremely proud of you! Cailin, you really are an amazing being! Bob's right, you're more than just a beautiful being! Your solution is perfect. I've already made the changes to those star systems as you suggested. Now, with your permission, I'd like to reward you for your brilliance."

Cailin smiled. "Thank you My Lady. But pleasing my master is reward enough for me."

"Hear me out before you turn me down Cailin. Your master came as close to creating a new lifeform as he possibly could without actually crossing the line and using a power that I reserve strictly for myself. I'd like to reward him, and you by finishing the job he started."

Cailin was shocked. "You mean...but... but, what about my duty to my master? He depends on me to do the things I do. I'm the only one that CAN do them. I'm sorry My Lady, but my master's needs come before my own. No matter how much I may want what you're offering me!"

The Boss turned to Bob. "She's almost too perfect captain." She turned back to Cailin. "I promise you, nothing I do will affect your skills, knowledge, or abilities in any way! Anything you can do now, you'll still be able to do afterwards. I simply want to reward both of you for jobs well done by giving you a soul and turning you into a real woman. You'll also be able to bond with your master just like all his other women!"

Cailin looked at Bob and when he gave a slight nod of consent, she replied, "if my master trusts you, then I trust you as well. Please proceed My Lady."

After a few seconds the Boss said, "Okay Cailin. You're as real as any of your master's other women now."

"Thank you My Lady. This may sound strange, but I really don't feel any difference."

"You're not supposed to feel any different. At least not yet. But trust me, you will! You're a true virgin now. As soon as you give your virginity to your master, the instant your hymen breaks, you'll begin a whole new life."

The Boss turned to Bob. "Captain, this is as much a reward for you as it is for Cailin. Your knowledge of your powers and abilities has increased dramatically over the last few months. Cailin herself is proof of that. There was a huge difference between what Athena built and the woman you brought here to meet me. You're learning a lot faster than I expected. I'm not just pleased with your progress, I'm ecstatic!

There's one more thing. The magic I used to change Cailin is time sensitive. Once you leave here, you'll have one hour to take her virginity. If you don't do it within that time, she'll revert back to what she was. Oh, and it only works once on a specific being."

"Wow! You really know how to put the pressure on a couple Boss."

"I'm not trying to pressure you at all Captain. It's simply a requirement of the spell I used."

Cailin looked at Casandra and smiled as Cassandra nodded her head enthusiastically.

Bob said, "well in that case, if there's nothing else, we'd best get going."

The Boss smiled as she stood cupping Cailin's chin. "Good luck to you my newest child." She looked at Bob. "No captain, there's nothing else you're all set."

As soon as they appeared back on the beach, Cassandra smacked Cailin's sexy ass. "Go girl go! You're running out of time."

Cailin giggled as Bob grabbed her hand porting straight to the bedroom. Bob tossed Cailin on the bed as she squealed with delight. He laid down on his back beside her. "Normally I'd take an hour or so just getting you warmed up and ready. But we really don't have the time. Why don't you climb up here and ride me. Let's see if we can at least get your cherry popped."

Cailin squatted over Bob. "Master, please don't worry about getting me ready. My pussy has been gushing ever since the Boss told me I was a virgin and you had to take my virginity." She placed the huge mushroomed head of Bob's enormous cock against the opening of her tight virgin cunt. Working her hips side to side and back and forth, she pushed the huge head and about two inches of his monstrous shaft in to her soaked satiny slick cunt.

Bob gasped with surprise and pleasure. "You weren't kidding when you said your cunt was gushing! My gods woman, my cock feels like it's sliding in hot melted butter! Damn! Your pussy feels so fucking good around my cock!"

Cailin pushed another half an inch or so in to her velvety smooth, gushing cunt before she felt the huge tip pressing against her hymen. She placed her hands on Bob's shoulders locking eyes with him. "Master, even if this doesn't work, I want you to know I love you!"

Before Bob could say a word Cailin sat up taking a deep breath closing her eyes. She kicked her legs out from underneath her dropping her five foot eleven, one hundred thirty pound frame in to Bob's lap driving his enormous shaft through her hymen balls deep in to her tight soaked cunt. Cailin's breath came out with a whoosh as she screamed, "OH MY GODS! THAT REALLY FUCKING HURTS MASTER!"

Bob responded telepathically. "Yeah I know beautiful! I felt it too. It's part of the bonding process. I can feel everything you're feeling."

"Holy shit! I didn't know that!"

Cailin heard Cassandra in her head next. "Hey little sister! Now you're really a part of the family! I welcome you with all my heart! Now get busy riding that big beautiful cock because we all want our turn next!"

"Thanks Cassandra! I love you too my wonderful sister!"

One by one, Cailin heard each of the others as they welcomed her in to the family. As she responded telepathically to each of them, she placed her hands on Bob's shoulders slowly rocking her hips. At first Cailin was only moving an inch or two on the base of Bob's enormous shaft as her tight, slick cunt struggled to adjust to the massive cock invading it.

After a few minutes she started raising herself up until just the plum colored tip was still inside her satiny slickness then slowly lowering herself until her scrumptious little ass was once again sitting on Bob's thighs. It wasn't long before Cailin was riding the whole length of Bob's monstrous cock fast and hard as she moaned and whimpered. Suddenly, her whole body tensed.

Cailin gasped in surprise as a massive orgasm thundered through her like a runaway freight train. Her eyes crossed then rolled back in their sockets. Her breathing came in short gasps as her lungs struggled to fill with air. Every muscle in her body twitched and convulsed as their nerve endings sent jolts of pure pleasure to her overloaded neurons. Her arms and legs gave out and she collapsed face first on top of Bob.

bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers