Crescent Pine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So again she held out her hand feeling for something to thaw the cold. And then she heard it. The small sound that she could hear beating over and over again. She wanted to grasp it desperately, she didn't care what it was. The beating, it was familiar, she grabbed the object without hesitating realizing what it was and opened her eyes. A heart.

"Kuhh!" Ezre was on his knees when she opened her eyes. Rory's body didn't have it's usual warmth as it did before, the chill stayed, but it was becoming natural for her to feel. The energy that she was giving off had everyone freezing in their spots, Gale and Ian had just finished up defeating the remaining vamps.

Ian started to shift back into his human form as he watched Rory crippled Ezre easily. "What's happening?"

"The stone..." Gale whispered, the honing stone that Rory wore day and night to keep control was turning jet black and with it Gale wondered maybe her heart.

Rory felt herself revitalize, the air was easier to breathe, everything was brighter, and her powers were too immense for words. Her vision shifted to Ezre clutching his chest in anguish, feeling his pain, his suffering after causing hers, her friends, she closed her right hand. Her nails dug into her palm, cutting herself, the blood flowed onto the ground, but Rory couldn't feel it. All she felt was Ezre's utter despair.

"P-Please..." Ezre begged coughed "Spare me."

All of the remaining vampires too tired to fight watched in horror and fear, they ran feeling how dark this watcher was. Ezre was now all alone, his heart being squeezed in the palm of Rory's hand.

Rory gave a small smile that scared Ian, he felt uneasy seeing Rory so sinister, using her powers to bend someone to her will, toy with them. Before he stepped forward to stop her, Gale held out his hand.

"Don't rush to your death too quickly. I'll try." Gale carefully came forward, a few feet away from Ezre. Rory was too busy focusing on Ezre's slow, painful, demise that she didn't notice him at all.

"Aurora, that is enough." Gale told her "Please, your grandmother wouldn't want this. Nor your mother."

Rory's eyes so much like Ruth's head nothing in them when she faced her grandfather. Using her other hand she closed it, feeling it clutch Gale's heart. Gale felt as if the wind were knocked from him and gripped his chest as Ezre did.

"Please, Aurora, you cannot go down this path."

"Don't get in my way." Rory told him "He tried to kill us."

"This won't make it right." Gale felt himself become dizzy "Aurora...Aurora.."

Rory turned to her target and squeezed, Ezre gasped jerking his head back, his eyes wide, he could feel himself on the brink of death. His mind became flooded with regret, but Rory couldn't stop. She didn't want to, it felt too good to hold one's life in one's hand and feel no guilt or worry.

Ian couldn't stomach it, so he approached slowly listening to her steady heartbeat, wondering how he could break through.

"Stay back." Rory warned, her eyes rolled up at Ian "He has to die."

"According to who, Rory?" Ian frowned "He may be evil, bad, but you are not the one who decides whether he lives or dies."

"Then who does?" She tilted her head to the side "Who?"

"No one, having power may make you strong, but it doesn't make you a god. Snap out of it, whatever this is it isn't you."

"It feels like me."

"No it feels easy." Ian corrected "Giving into dark emotions may feel good, but they'll stain your soul with a black mark. You aren't evil, you can be sarcastic and prickly when you're upset, but not evil."

"Killing him is a step in the other direction, a step towards being like him. And I can't let you walk that path, because..."

"Because?" Rory waited.

"Because I love you, Rory. I'm in love with you." Ian confessed this while keeping eye contact.

Those words warmed her bosom, without Rory even knowing how. Those piercing green eyes mesmerized her, snapping her out of her trance. Rory lifted her head and started to release her hands from their vice grips. The chill was swept away, and Rory felt her body warm up again, the void faded away altogether.

Ezre breathed with relief plopping down onto the ground.

"And I couldn't bare you becoming someone you'd hate." Ian finished.

Rory's hands trembled as all the guilt and worry flooded back, was she really about to murder someone?

Gale stood up again dust off "We're fine Aurora."

"I love you too. I'm sorry.." Rory said holding a hand to her mouth, she could have killed Gale, and what's worse was that she thought of doing the same to Ian. Tears ran down her face "I'm so sorry."

Ian ran up to her and wrap her in a hug, she cried silently on his chest as Ezre struggled to stay balanced as he got up.

"Never. Again." Gale flashed his fangs at Ezre who gulped.

"Never.." He gave Rory and quick glance before disappearing into the night.

Gale watched Ian and Rory remembering his time with Ruth. Aurora was so different, she had something inside her that was able to consume the light inside her heart and it worried him. He waited for Rory to finish crying and the three walked towards the cabin (Ian limped).

Once they reached the cabin door Rory turned to Gale and frown.

"No more apologies, you didn't mean it." Gale dismissed.

"Don't lie. You know that I did." Rory said sullenly feeling her energy leave her.

"Even so, we can discuss this in the morning when we're all healed up." Gale turned around to leave.

"Wait!" Rory reached out, her palms were still bleeding, but Gale didn't an eyelash at this. He was tired and need of a bath. "Why don't you..come in? Stay the night?"

Ian looked at Gale waiting for his response, he was in shock, Rory had just invited him back inside the cabin after so long.

"Are you sure?"

Rory nodded looking at the ground "I think it'd be nice having you both stay here tonight. Plus you wouldn't have to run here."

Gale smiled "Thank you. First thing to do will be to patch up your wounds."

All three entered, it was a quiet night. Gale knew where the first aid kit was, got it and placed two pieces of gauze on Rory's hands, he even checked Ian's wounds out. Rory went to bed without dinner, neither Gale or Ian tried to make her eat and they themselves went to bed restlessly hoping that she'd be okay.

In the morning, Rory wore a blue jeans and a white tank with flat sandals, her hair down. Ian wore a navy tee and dark jeans. Their apparel was normal, Gale's was not. He came into the kitchen sitting on a stool next to Rory wearing a grey sweatshirt and dark grey cargo pants.

"I found some clothes that I kept here, washed them in the machine. So you two can stop giving me looks." Gale said smiling.

"Sorry." They both said. Everyone's wounds had completely healed due to their regenerative powers.

"So.." Gale turned to Rory as Ian fixed breakfast "How do you feel?"

"Better, I felt sick last night." Rory tapped her fingers against the countertop recounting the events. "Do you know what it was?"

"No." Gale shook his head "Your grandmother and your mother never had that type of power..I think that it may be the stone. You've controlled your abilities, maybe it's feeding off of your negativity."

"I'm not in full control yet."

"But you're close." Ian smiled giving her her plate "You don't need it forever. You'll be fine without it for awhile."

"Maybe.." Rory felt the stone, it was luke warm. Rory sighed pulling the chain over her head and placing the necklace next to her plate. "Thanks." She grinned back at Ian who had just given Gale a plate, then he joined them behind the counter.

"You need a little rest is all." Gale said trying to reassure her "Besides I was thinking of ending Ezre too."

"Isn't that against the rules?" Rory raised a scarlet eyebrow at him.

"Yes, but so is attacking the watcher. If you go out at night wear that cloak, your grandmother sewed it for you to hide in darkness."

"How do you- Rory stopped herself "Stalking people is also wrong."

"I was just curious, she saw you on several weekends. I only get to know you now." Gale told her "She knew I was watching."

"That makes it less creepier." Rory gave a sarcastic grin.

"Well sorry, but I did want to know my granddaughter. Know her friends, about her life, my son-in-law, boys..." Gale looked at Ian who rolled his eyes.

"And I want you to remember that the moon's full."

"Thanks dad." Ian smirked "I'm aware. I'll be here in my room sleeping through the shift."

"Good, then I won't worry. I'm going to have a word with the clan, go into town today. I'll be back in the morning. Both of you need to stay here in case."

"Got it." Rory nodded.

Breakfast passed and so did half of the day, Ian ate early to avoid hunger later on. When night fell Rory listened to Ian shift, he growled briefly, his bones cracking loudly. But she remained in her room thinking of how he could take such pain and somehow take most of the good from it. With thoughts rattling in her head she wanted to speak with him.

So she waited until she could hear him shifting again, Rory walked down the hall and unlocked the room door. She stared up, looking at something resembling a wolf and human. "Ian?"

The russet anthropomorphic being turned hearing her voice, his eyes remained an emerald green despite being a foot taller, with thick furry arms and legs that bent slightly as if he were trying to kneel, wideset shoulders, muscular tone, and the head of a wolf. He was still wear pants, they were the only thing that didn't rip during the transformation. "Complete shift happens in a few hours." His voice also deepened when he opened his mouth "What's wrong?"

"I just wanted to talk, but if you want to wait-

"No, we can talk h-

"In my room, please." Rory pleaded.

Ian nodded his head scratching at his ear, he ducked through the door and on hind legs walked into Rory's room, they both took a seat on her bed. Ian wasn't sure why or what they'd talk about, but Rory was persistent. Her eyes gazed at his pectorals then to his eyes again.

"Did you really mean what you said last night?" Rory asked.

"Yes, I love you."

Rory blushed "Ian, I...I wanted to wait until you shifted back."

"What do you mean?"

"I want you to be my first."

"O-Oh." Rory couldn't tell if he were blushing or not, but it was touchy subject for him too. "So you'd want me too even if I'm in this form?"

Rory nodded "If it's okay with you."

"It is.." But Ian was nervous, Rory was too, but she took the initiative by pulling off her tank top and slide off her jeans. She wore a black lace bra and panties, her breasts were peeking from the bra, trying to push their way out. All he wanted was to taste the milky white skin, and then she took her bra off. Her breasts were round and pert, her nipples were pink and stood out towards him.

Ian gulped feeling something rise between his legs, his arousal rose once Rory stripped off her underwear revealing every part of her. Her cove was pale pink slit that slowly leaked fluid down her inner thigh. Once she kicked her shoes she got on the bed laying on her back waiting for him. Ian pulled down his pants, his erection shot out immediately, it was a darker shade of his fur and was twitching.

Ian hovered over Rory breathing in the smell of honey, wanting to taste her sweetness he kissed alongside her neck hearing her heartbeat speed up. The heat from his body laying above her was almost unbearable until his mouth found hers. Tongues intertwined with urgency, she tasted like strawberries, he tasted like fresh oranges, it made them laugh as her arms wrapped around his back and his chest rubbed against her nipples.

Ian pressed his manhood against her sex, slowly pushing inside her. Rory felt so warm and wet from the feeling, his girth was incredible, thicker than she expected. Her labia spread wider the as Ian sunk into her inner gates, the flesh was so soft and malleable that he felt himself beating against her walls. It didn't take long before Ian reached a small blockade that wouldn't permit him to go through.

He stopped for a moment looking at Rory, her eyes were half open with lust and her breathing was becoming shallow. She smiled up at him as a sign that it was okay. Ian placed his hands on the side of bed pushing himself through, Rory didn't make a sound. She felt the sting of her hymen breaking and the swelling of Ian's member as it glided down into her body before poking at her cervix.

She wrapped her legs around Ian's body as best as she could, holding onto him. Ian pulled back a few inches before sliding back down against her. Rory gasped her air feeling the vibrations inside her, she felt how tough his rod was, feeling the veins that were imprinting their shape against her watery cove.

Ian leaned down to kissed her, their bodies came apart and reunited in long passionate strokes. When she tightened around him, Ian started to speed up, moving back against the smooth interior and back against the heated wall. Rory never felt more turned on, he was becoming so rough, losing control much like a wolf. He galloped through her, pounding the delicate flesh wildly, feeling the warm waters leap out of her with each movement.

Ian started to kiss down her neck onto her shoulder while filling her creamy center, he took a hand and placed it on one of her swaying mounds. He gripped it in his hands, feeling it's tenderness. His head then went down to that breast, extending his tongue he licked up against her stiff nipple. This only caused Rory's body to tighten further, she groaned lowly as Ian took her nipples into his mouth, carefully rolling it between it between his teeth.

He suckled her while grinding against her body, Rory felt as if she were about to burst. Ian's member had a tip that was a bit pointed, similar to a wolf's. So when he grinded against her she felt the tip poke at the entrance of her cervix, pressed against it. After awhile of trying to pry them open, the tip was pushed in. Rory felt as if her loins were burning, she felt her stretch further inside as Ian prodded her fully.

He began to slam into her body, the bed started to shake and the wall behind it made a cracking noise. Ian craved her, all of her, so he turned her over on all fours and spread her cheeks after removing himself. Ian hadn't lost his complete senses, so he waited until Rory got her breathe back reply, her entire face was red. After catching her breath she sent him a message telepathically that she wanted him to.

Ian started down at the small rosebud pressed the head of his sword against it. With a small, but strong push he felt it give way. This orifice was reluctant to open as easily. It took five thrusts before Ian could actually enter. Rory arched her back, her anus was more sensitive, she'd never really gave much thought about having anal sex before this moment. The hole spreading frighteningly to accommodate Ian.

But it was just as hot with a warm fluid running through it as Ian began thrusting into her rectum. Rory's breath got caught in her throat, she gripped the sheets of the bed hanging her head down as Ian began his seize. It was rough, long, and made Rory melt as his member filled her to occupancy, pushing any and all walls out just to make way. Down below she felt herself boil, her vagina was dripping rapidly onto the bed.

Ian pulled her body up against his in a sitting position, it was quick, so quick. Rory felt herself slid all the way down Ian's pole causing her to jerk her head back in surprise. With one strong furry hand he grabbed her breast and kneaded it while he kissed the back of neck. He'd slowly push up against her, feeling the end of rectum become pulpy.

Rory felt his chest rub against her back as he began a stronger assault inside her. "Hah.." Rory bit her lip, trying not to moan, the fire in her body would not ease itself. It hurt a little, but she didn't want him to be gentle with her, not now when she was reaching her limit. She was so full of joy that she almost didn't notice the shift happening. So many hours had passed by with her realizing it.

Her eyes were still half open, dreamily turning her head back, the fur was disappearing, his arms and legs shrinking, his face turning to another shape, and his member losing the point. Even so, she loved the way she was feeling, how Ian was making her feel.

Even after the shift Ian thrusted into her hindquarters, feeling it squeeze him, grip him tightly. The slice walls were starting to suck him in, and he was almost at his limit. So he turned Rory on her back onto the bed slipping out of her rectum and back into the warmth of her vagina. She touched his face, staring into those eyes that gave her so much kindness.

Ian's lips met hers, as he rhythmically thrusted against her walls, feeling the silky lining that he was running through. Rory's body coiled with excitement as he surged within her broiling crevice. Each beat brought them closer and closer. She was so hot inside that her juices and sweat comingled and fell down against her inner thighs. Their mouths parted slightly as they realized that they could no longer hold themselves. The release was so great that they mixed together inside Rory, shooting out even with Ian still inside her. The thick wealth flowed through her giving her more warmth.

Exhausted and out of breath Ian withdrew himself before rolling on his side and looking at Rory. He was blushing at her when she grinned. Her red hair was sticking up a little, but she looked heavenly rubbing his arm. Her eyes shined brighter, her cheeks were rosy against her smooth pallid skin.

"I love you."

"Not as much as I love you." Ian gave her small peck.

Both were drenched and tired and in need of a shower. So after a few minutes they met in Rory's shower where the next round took place. Her hair was dark after the water sprung down on them, she kissed his neck, down to his shoulder, down his muscular torso, then right of the tip of sword. She teasingly licked down the sides, across each and every thumping vein, now Ian was the one moaning, tilting his head back.

Rory took the head into her velvet mouth sucking on it as if it were a lollipop, her head moved down his shaft and up again until she could consumed the entire being. Rory breathed through her nose, his girth took up all the space in her throat, the veins pressed out roughly and it left little room to breathe.

Ian felt as if his member was going to explode, she was taking him in, all of him into her sweet throat, her saliva trailing down to his scrotum, it was a pleasant feeling. She bobbed her head up and down speeding up until she felt as if something were about to escape. So she removed her mouth and moved to the side of the wall watching as Ian ejaculated into the air.

Now she thought he'd be out of breathe, but as a were he could recover quite quickly. He grabbed her and pushed her against the shower wall, lifting the back of her knees up with both hands he pressed himself inside her again, watching her mouth part slightly as he forcefully thrusted against her plushy her inner sanctum.

The warm water that sprayed them was nothing in comparison when Ian's ridged member pummeled the walls inside Rory. She felt herself drip against him, the water from the shower brushed off her pink pouty lips as she felt Ian's body pulsate. His lips crushed hers as they made love over and over against the shower wall, every loving fluid was washed away into the drain. And once their peaks were reached again they called it a night, they went to bed together, completely satisfied in pure bliss.

In the morning Rory woke up first, she was naked underneath the blue sheets looking over at Ian's sleepy face, his long eyebrows, spiky brown hair, he was so peacefully calm. She gave him a small kiss before getting up the bathe again. After her shower and brushing her teeth she could feel the sore spots that came with the good from the night before, but shrugged it off. She would heal, just not as fast as a were or a vampire.