Crescent Pine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got dressed followed by Ian who went off to the kitchen after he had freshened up. He wore a an olive green long sleeved shirt and jeans, Rory wore a sapphire halter top with black straps and black jeans. Rory was about to join Ian at the counter, where both of their plates were there waiting for them when there came a knock at the door. It was most likely Gale, so she went to answer it merrily.

It was, he was still just as pale, with red eyes, wearing a black vest, white dress shirt, and black pants today. His appearance was almost always a little too debonair or Rory, but that was who he was, so she just accepted it.

"Morning." Rory yawned. Gale was smiling and then after a few seconds he wasn't, there was a smell in the air that made it disappear. "What's wrong?"

"Hey, what's going on?" Ian asked entering the room. In a flash Gale had instantly grabbed Ian by the neck and pinned him to the side of the cabin glaring menacingly at him.

"What the hell?!" Rory shouted coming outside "What are you doing, Gale?!"

"I let you stay here to watch over my granddaughter, not defile her." Gale locked his eyes on Ian who was trying to look away. He knew that Gale could kill him without moving a single muscle, and that he didn't do it often or for vague reasons. He killed to protect his loved ones, his friends, family.

Ian coughed "Let me ex-

Gale closed his hand tighter around his neck cutting him off "I can smell her blood, and I can smell your scent all over her. There's nothing left to explain."

Rory blushed embarrassed, rough sex sometimes led to tearing and swelling, but after last night Rory was nearly healed. There was just a few blood droplets in her underwear when she got dressed, but the pain was going away.

"Gale, it's not-

"Not what?!" He snapped "What path are you heading down? What the hell are you doing?"

Rory's eyes met the ground "It's not as if I asked him to stop."

"But he knew the risks, he could have killed you- Just as his grip got tighter, Rory felt Ian's consciousness start to fade, and it caused her pain feeling his.

"Ga-G-Grandpa let him go!" Rory shouted furiously at him.

Gale wavered releasing Ian who coughed violently rubbing his neck.

"It was an emotional response to Ezre's attack." Gale said quietly straightening up hi shirt.

"No." Rory crossed her arms "I love Ian, he loves me. I don't have to explain this to you, do I?"

Gale closed his eyes and took a deep breathe in before exhaling. He opened his eyes again and sighed "You don't. Your grandmother and I had a complicated relationship..mostly because of my faults."

"But I don't want you to struggle like we had to, I know Ian's good." He turned to Ian "I know you are, but you and I both know that our kind struggle the most when it comes to keeping our volatile natures sealed inside."

"Yes, but I could never hurt Rory." Ian proclaimed.

Gale gave a sorrowful smile "Sometimes the things we think that we're incapable of doing happen without us ever meaning too. I'm centuries old and I still have control issues. You're twenty two Ian, four years ago you nearly lost it, Ruth soothed you."

"I remember, but-

Gale held a hand out to stop him "I understand. You're two young adults, in amore. And as much as it concerns me Rory's resilient about her decisions. I won't interfere as long as she's okay. You are aren't you, Aurora?" Gale gave a warming smile that made her frown. He was right, but she couldn't help the way she felt.

"Yeah." She rubbed the back of her neck, somehow she felt like she and Ian were the ones who were supposed to apologize.

"Then what's for breakfast?" Gale walked inside and after an awkward silence so did Rory and Ian. Once the dishes were cleared they sat on the couch with Rory checking the local news on the tv for any odd happenings around town or near Crescent Pine.

"You know," Gale held up his index finger to make a point "It's best to be safe when it's your first time and-

"Oh my god..." Rory leered at him "Really?"

"Self protection is warranted, birth control, condoms, those little devices that they install in-

"Women aren't robots, grandpa. We don't get installments unless our rich husbands die, a dead relative leaves our name in their will, alimony, and of course child support. Secondly I'm on the pill, thirdly Ian's known all this time. And fourthly if we decide to have children it will be after some form of marriage."

Gale looked down twiddling his thumbs "I do apologize for the awkward tension. Um actually I need both of you to help me with something today."

"What is it?" Ian asked suspiciously, Gale rarely asked for favors and in such a nice tone. It made his stomach tie up in knots.

"I need access to the entrance where the nymphs live. I want to barter for rare flower."

"For?" Rory stretched.

"An old friend who wishes to return here."

"Can you stop being so cryptic?"

Gale rubbed his head "Okay, um she's a earth sorceress who tended to the woods after it was purified by your ancestor. She left, because of the infighting, but now that there's a new watcher she wishes to come back."

"Okay." Rory shrugged.

"Rory do you know where the entrance is?" Ian asked.

Rory inhaled, the air was always filled with the scent of pine needles. The air was nice and refreshing, she could taste pure water and then the smell of flowers started to overwhelm her nose. When she exhaled a picture came to mind, there were trees surrounding a field of flowers with a small freshwater pool.

"Yes." Rory smiled "I do now. So?"

"Right, lets be off." Gale stood up and soon they were on their way.

The entrance was invisible ad only allowed those deemed good or pure of heart to enter. Gale was silently shocked when he was able to walk through. Just like her vision Rory could see flowers and trees, a small pool. What she wasn't expecting were the naked women running around. They came in a variety of colors, red, blue, green, and yellow with colorful tattoos dancing across their arms in the shape of flowers or dots. And Ezre.

He was standing in the center of the flowers speaking to one of the nymphs, she had light green skin, dark blue hair, and yellow dots around her wrists, she wore a pink flower in her hair as she smiled at him.

"Great." Gale grumbled, upon seeing them Ezre and the nymph approached.

"Welcome." She smiled.

"What brings you three here?" Ezre asked.

"None of your concern, I've come to ask for a jewel lotus in exchange for this." Gale dug into his pocket and pulled out a small bottle with a blue light inside it.

"Ohh." The nymph looked at the bottle in awe "Lapis moon light, you have a deal. But it may take a day to grow the lotus."

"Then we can return then." Gale said tossing her the bottle.

"Thank you."

Gale glared at Ezre before stomping off with Rory and Ian.

"Laurel." Ezre waved "I believe that jewel lotus seeds can only be found inside a nymph's darkest-

Laurel held a green hand up and smirked "Mhmm, they need to be fertilized too." She then forcefully pulled Ezre into the shadows of the trees where Laurel stood in front of a tree. She turned around, putting her hands against it.

"My, you're quite the minx."

"You know you want to, Ezzy." Laurel slid her hands over her hips and spread her cheeks open which spread her small dark green orifice. "I've missed you."

Ezre sighed, she was finicky about him and it drove him crazy. But after the failed attempt against Rory's life his had been tumbling downhill. So he pulled down his pants and drew his cool pale member. He guided it into her anus with ease.

"Oh!" Laurel smiled feeling his cold rod mesh with her warm body. Ezre sunk into the deepest part of her before he began to rock against her hips feeling her suck him in "Yes! Yes!"

Ezre gripped her hips tightly as he started to slide in and out her easily. When she tightened up Ezre thrusted harder into her hindquarters making her quiver, her lower orifice was salivating hungrily.

Laurel pushed herself against his movements to reach her climax sooner. She ached for the release until it came or rather Ezre did. Her body was filled with his seed while she let herself go, creating a puddle on the ground. Ezre then withdrew himself.

"Is that it?" He sounded angry so Laurel turned around, he definitely looked angry too.

"Don't be mad. You know I l-

"I know what you love Laurel, so go plant the seed, I'll be at my clan home." Ezre hissed then he zoomed away leaving Laurel unhappy.

Five months later Sadie was happily married and expecting, Ezre and Laurel still held complications as Ian and Rory held only affection for one another. They made love whenever they could, because day by day they got busier with trying to protect the forest, solve conflicts within the different groups and keep innocence from the turmoil. Gale was still there doing what he could.

Rory finally entered her grandmother's room with Gale who helped wrap her things up, strip the room of her things including her comforter and sheets which were all placed in storage.

But things started to wind down leaving Rory and Ian time Saturday morning. Rory was already finished visiting the sorcerer Haya when she came home to see Ian waiting for her on the couch.

She kissed him "Hey."

"Hey." Ian smiled up at her "Finally."

Ian pulled her into his lap and began kissing her neck, feeling her body heat up. Rory pulled off her white tank top and black bra. She didn't have time to slide her jeans off, because Ian began teasing her by rubbing her breasts, tweaking her nipples. When her mouth parted he slid his tongue in, she squeezed her tender nipples hard before sliding down her pants, then her underwear.

Rory kissed him helping take off his clothes laughing. With his member exposed Ian slid it gently inside of Rory who groaned, she hadn't felt him in awhile, so this gave her great pleasure. She wrapped her arms around Ian and let him press against the warm wet flesh inside her. He pushed her down onto the couch and grinded against her. He tasted her neck again pushing his hands down onto the couch.

"Rory.." Ian grunted thrusting himself roughly between her legs.

"Y-Yes?" Rory moaned wrapping her legs around his waist as he penetrated her deeply.

"I love you." Ian looked down at her lilac eyes swirling with mystery.

"I love you." Rory said pulling his face over hers. She felt herself wrap around his sword, feeling it run against her walls, ramming them in a quick pace.

Ian picked her up and backed her against the hallway wall pumping through her body feeling it go slack. Rory was so warm that she nearly passed out, but she enjoyed being with Ian too much to miss out on such passion.

Her body burned with a sensation that had her watering down below as Ian watched her eyes glimmer. Ian felt her back lurch just as he came. He released his entire seed into her as she released hers onto him. It was scorching hot, boiling in her core. Ian slowly withdrew himself as Rory let her legs fold down he then leaned his head against her shoulder out of breathe grinning.

Later that night Ian proposed which lead to another intimate session.

Three weeks later Rory invited Gale to the cabin where Ian was waiting patiently. Gale arrived in ten minutes where he sat on the couch beside Ian. Rory was standing looking at them.

"Is something the matter? You're being very quiet." Gale noted. Rory was wearing a dark blue dress with straps, Gale was in a black and gray suite while Ian whore a long sleeved black shirt and jeans.

"I'm pregnant." Rory grinned waiting for their response. For a minute neither one said anything.

Ian smiled "I'm going to be a father." He stood up and hugged her. Of course he was happy, he had already envisioned a future with her in his mind. Rory relieved, hugged him back.

Ian gave her a kiss as Gale looked at them, they were getting the future that he couldn't with Ruth and it gave him a happiness that he couldn't express. His granddaughter was getting something she never knew she wanted.

"Congratulations." Gale gave Rory a hug and kiss on the forehead and patted Ian on the shoulder.

"Thanks, how's Haya?" Rory asked.

"We are not dating for the last time." Gale groaned "For your information Aurora, Haya isn't into men."

"Oh." Both Rory and Ian said.

"You two...Anyway why not celebrate with tea?"

"Cool, rooibos none of that earl grey crap." Rory said causing Gale to frown.

"Fine." He groaned as Ian laughed.

After the pot whistled all three sat at the dining table enjoying the morning with happy news and freshly brewed tea.