Cricket Anyone? India vs Australia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rustyoznail
Rustyoznail
425 Followers

Russ was chatting away, telling her about Port Phillip Bay and St Kilda as they encroached the Matriarchs' zone. Their head's all turned, dark eyes glaring at

the young upstart. Madiha involuntarily shivered at the look. She was used to it though. It was like a murder of crows was standing on the beach, silently observing her, judging her, condemning her for her obvious association with an Anglo male. She looked directly at the nearest crow and brightly called out, "Namaskar Mausi!"

The crow glared back at her, then turned and snapped at one of her charges.

"This'll do," He dropped his backpack on the sand and proceeded to lay out the towels. "She doesn't seem to like you," observed Russell, sitting down, "What did you say to her?"

Madiha sniffed, "Just hello. It was the reply I was expecting though. One of the reasons I want to stay away from the traditional life. Anyway, shall we get wet? I'm really looking forward to this. I haven't swum much in the sea at all."

Russ stood up again, "Really? But you can swim though?"

"I'm ok. Mostly lakes and pools. I've been to Chennai a few times. They have some great beaches." She grabbed Russell's hand and dragged him towards the water. She was amused to see one of the older women's lips curl in a snarl.

"Hang on a sec Madi, I need to put some sunscreen on first. A redhead and sun is not a good thing."

She kept pulling. "I just want to see what the water is like, then we'll go back. I need to change also."

Russ stomped after her, kicking up sand as he went. "No worries, but I thought you were wearing your beach gear?"

Madiha cryptically reminded him that she was wearing what good Indian women wore, and splashed into the water up to her knees. "Ooo, this is colder than what I thought it would be. It's nice!"

Russ waded in after her, smiling broadly as Madiha jumped around in the water like the kids. She screamed as her foot touched a loose strand of seaweed, then started giggling when she saw it wasn't a shark.

"Having fun? he asked.

She laughed and splashed water at him. "Don't do that to an Aussie," he warned, "That's considered a declaration of war!" With that, he bent over and expertly sent a wall of water at her with his hands.

Madiha spluttered as the seawater hit her front. She looked at him in shock, "I'm really wet!"

"No kidding," he dryly observed. "How's the water? Wet enough?"

"Well, yes. Thanks for the bath. I was planning to wear this home, so I'd better take them off now so they can dry." She waded out of the water back to their spot with Russ following.

Madi picked up one of the large beach towels and wrapped it around her body. Russ just gave her an odd look. "I'm shy," she explained as she shimmied out of her shorts.

He just snorted, as he started applying sunscreen, "Yeah, right. You're shy. The feisty girl's shy. No worries, I believe you. Hundreds wouldn't."

"I am. When it suits me," She slowly worked her way out of her clothes and dropped them on the sand, closely followed by the towel, "Ta-da! How do you like my new swimsuit?"

"Holy fu... Fruitcake. Wow. Umm. You look, like... Really hot."

His new friend was standing on the beach with both arms in the air, feet together and hips slightly tilted. It was a nice beach pose but what caused Russ to stutter and attract the attention of all around her was Madi's bathers.

When Madiha packed, she had included what would be considered in India a racy black and neon orange bikini. After watching 'Bondi Rescue' she realised that one was actually conservative for Australia. She then spent some enjoyable lunch breaks finding just the right swimsuit that would stun Russell and shock the traditional Desi community. She definitely succeeded with both missions.

The bikini was a bright sky blue. The top had two smallish triangular pieces of material that covered just enough of her breasts to be considered decent. It exposed her very nice cleavage and a significant amount of side boob. The lower half of her swimsuit was a bit more than a thong, but only just. A strip of material about two inches wide started low on her pubic area, wrapping underneath to finish a bit wider and just above her bum crack. Everything was held together with very thin blue string. It cost a fortune for so little material but she was assured that it would attract attention.

The salesgirl was right. Madiha heard the crows all start to caw at their charges as everyone in Madiha's vicinity had stopped to look at the gorgeous example of nearly naked womanhood.

"Bloody hell Madi. You look awesome. Like. Wow. Are you sure it's safe to get wet? You really don't want that to shrink any more!" Russ exclaimed. He looked around at the matriarchs who were all staring daggers at Madi and snapping unintelligibly to each other, "I think you've really upset the grannies. What are they saying?"

Madi walked towards the sea as if she was on a model runway, one foot in front of the other, hand on one hip, "I'm not sure. They're mostly talking in their local languages, but yes, I think they are calling me all sorts of horrible names. But I don't care about them. As long as you like it."

Russ followed, completely entranced by her barely covered swaying bum, "I like it. I like it a lot."

Madiha smiled coyly over her shoulder at him and ran back into the water. This time she didn't stop at knee depth, but kept going until she was waist deep, then slowly submerged. Rising up, she stretched out and floated, eyes closed. If it wasn't for the salty taste, Madi would have had a hard time believing this was the sea because it was so still. She smiled to herself as she heard Russ push out behind her, lift her shoulders slightly, and start to pull her through the water.

"Careful," she murmured, "I don't think it will shrink but it might come loose." She squealed as Russ gave a hard tug on her shoulders.

"Just checking," he laughed. "I'll be careful. It's a good thing the water's pretty flat today. I reckon any sort of wave would wash that off." Russ let her float off and dove under the water himself. "That's much better," he exclaimed as he resurfaced, "I needed to wash the stink of defeat off me."

Madi had stopped floating and was gently bouncing off the seabed. "Oh, it wasn't that bad. I'm sure you would have been competitive against a Nepalese under thirteen second - eleven," She squealed again as Russ sent another wall of water at her.

"That's not fair!" she complained, spitting out a mouthful of saltwater. "Your hands are huge. It's like you're throwing a bucket of water at me!" Madi squeaked and quickly turned her back as another torrent was sent her way.

"Come on Madi! Try and splash me back," he laughed.

She tried to replicate Russ's water wall but only managed to sprinkle him with tiny droplets. Frowning, she dug deeper into the sea and managed to splash his chest.

"That's it? That's your best shot?" He dropped low into the water and clasped his hands together. One finger pointed towards her like a gun barrel and Russ squeezed his palms together quickly. The pressure caused a jet of water to squirt out between the pointing finger and the other hand hitting Madiha in the chest.

She giggled and tried to quickly wade away from her attacker, but Russ kept after her continually spraying an annoying amount of water at her. All the time he made "Pew, pew, pew" noises.

She finally gave up and turned around and held up her hands, "I surrender. Please, treat me kindly, my Lord of the Sea."

Russ laughed and stepped up to the bedraggled girl. Her long black hair was plastered all over her body, and he thought it was a miracle that her bathers were still covering her essentials. In one swift movement, he bent over and picked Madiha up in his arms. "Would you like to be dunked underwater, or get some dinner? I usually only have a short swim, but we can also stay a bit longer if you want."

Madi looked at the freckled face smiling at her. He seemed so at ease playing with her. Actually playing for fun, not sexual. She wondered if this was normal for Australia. If it was, she really liked it.

She wrapped her arms around Russell's neck, "Dinner sounds nice. This swimsuit looks good, but I didn't think I'd be doing anything vigorous at the beach. I'm really worried I may have a wardrobe malfunction."

"Yeah, that thought did cross my mind. I've gotta say, it's hot but not practical," he said, pushing back to shore, "Oh no! I'm slipping! Whatever am I going to do with..." He fell backwards, pulling Madiha under again.

She squealed again and let him go spluttering, "You're evil! You really, really are!"

He grinned back and started into shore. She ran through the water as hard as she could behind him, grabbed his shoulders, and tried to pull him backwards with no success. Frustrated, she lifted her knees to the small of his back and leaned backwards.

"Hello? Is there someone there?" Russ asked. "Oh look, there's a little blue bug on me."

He grabbed the hands that had a death grip on his shirt, "Careful Madibug. I may fall backwards and you'll get squashed. Come on, I'm getting hungry. Put your arms around my neck and legs around my waist and I'll give you a piggyback ride out."

She did as he asked. It felt nice hugging her white knight, even if it was through a Pokemon shirt. Russ felt the same. He could feel Madiha's breasts and pubic mound pushing into his back. He took a deep breath and told his body to relax as he navigated his way through the other swimmers back to their spot.

Russell could feel the daggers the older Indian women were figuratively now throwing at him for daring to be with an Indian girl. One of them, an old grandmother completely wrapped in maroon cloth spat "Randi" at them venomously. Conversely, the Indian men - actually, pretty much every man on the beach, seemed to be jealous of him being with the object of their lust. He shrugged inwardly and ignored them all as he reached their towels. He had more important things to think about.

As usual, Les was right on the mark. He had a few girlfriends over the years. Some for a relatively long time, others were very short. Since his last break up he'd had time to think why things never lasted, and what he could do. He'd come to the unpalatable conclusion that it was him. He'd meet a girl, fuck her pretty much straight away, then - nothing. It was partly the job he was doing, wandering around the State at odd times, but he always went for the look. Always. The girl had to be hot. And that was fun, but he really wanted more now. Sue was the last straw. All looks, nothing else.

When he first met Madiha on the side of the road, he was genuinely worried about her. Dinner was just going to be a polite distraction but he soon realised she was smart, funny, feisty, and looked absolutely fantastic. She was like no other girl he'd ever met, and he really wanted to spend more time with her. The last thing he wanted now was to rock up and go, 'Hi, you're cute. Wanna do it?' and have her leave forever.

From what he'd seen of his Indian colleagues, they were mostly all pretty conservative when it came to family and sex. Whether that was true for all Indians or not, he didn't know. Madi wasn't a conservative dresser but he wasn't sure about anything else. On one hand, he really wanted to ask about her sex life, but on the other, well, she was great company. And she really stirred up the locals. She was a natural disruptor and she was a lot of fun to be with. He smiled as he dropped her on the towels. He could look but not touch. Much. Kissing, holding hands. It really was very old school dating. The sort of thing his Pop went on about where he was going wrong with women.

Madiha grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her shoulders, "This is great, being on the beach. I like the saltwater. It feels so much nicer than swimming in a pool. Can we come back, or go to another one with some surf? Somewhere like Bondi Beach?"

"Too many people here for me. I usually just have a swim, then go home." Russ thought for a bit, "Port Phillip's good for a splash, but if you want surf, I've got a spot. But, ummm, it's a bit of a drive. It's pretty remote, but the beach is practically deserted. And, well, Nan and Pop - Elsie and Les, have a holiday shack there. I, ummm, wondered if you would like to see some of Gippsland over the Australia Day long weekend and stay with me. Well, not with me as such. You'd have your own room, and...."

Madiha interrupted his stuttering, "That sounds great! I really want to see more of Australia, and another beach? With surf? That would be awesome! What should I bring? Can I learn to surf? Do they have beach parties?"

Russ breathed a sigh of relief. This was all new to him, and he wasn't sure how Madiha would react to his invitation. "No worries, that's great. There's a couple of boards we can use. And as for clothes, all casual. Just chuck some things in a bag. A pair of jeans, shorts, bathers, trackie pants and a windcheater if you have one. Tracksuit pants and a jumper," he corrected as Madi raised a finger, "Probably no parties. Depends who's around."

They patted themselves dry and Russ wrapped his towel around his waist. Madiha looked at him strangely, shrugged and followed his lead, "Is it ok for me to walk around the streets just in a bikini top?"

"Sure. Nobody'll complain, apart from the grannies over there. If you're worried, I can lend you a dry t-shirt." He rummaged through his bag and pulled out his Death Note shirt.

Madiha just stared, "Really? Wow, I guess you and Neha are going to make me watch Death Note finally although I really don't want to. That demon is really creepy."

"I doubt anyone could make you do something you really don't want to do. Let's go and get some food," he chuckled and started back to the car, "Dust your feet off when we get to the grass and put your sandals on. You'll burn your feet on the road."

Madiha walked beside him and was slightly amazed that no one noticed her in her bikini. Once they were away from her country people, she had become one of the crowd at the beach. And boobs were everywhere. And no one cared. When she had gone to Chennai to stay with Neha, the only place they could wear a bikini was at a private beach which was next to an acquaintance's beach house. If she had walked through the main town dressed like she now was, she would have been arrested for her own safety.

"Is it normal to walk around dressed like this?" she asked her friend.

"Hmm? Nah, yeah, pretty much. Time and place though. Beach, no one minds, centre of town you'll get some odd looks," He grinned wolfishly at her, "Your top is probably just socially acceptable. With your, ummm, nice features, you really wouldn't want it to be much smaller."

They stopped at the edge of the road and Russ reached down and grabbed her hand, "Gotta make sure you get across the road safely."

She squeezed back, giggling, "We do have traffic, a lot of traffic in India. This is not worth thinking about."

"Oh, I'm just making sure you stay safe. Let's go!"

They ran across the road hand in hand, Russell's bag bouncing on his back, Madiha's boobs bouncing out the front. Russ could see them move out of the corner of his eye. They were an impressive set of knockers, he thought, then stumbled as he reached the kerb on the other side of the road.

"Careful Rusty, it's a busy road!" she laughed, "And you should watch where you're going, not my chest."

"Yeah, yeah, point taken but in my defence, they are very distracting at close quarters."

Madiha smiled at the compliment. Many men had commented on her boobs, boobies, tits, knockers - so many names, over the years, but no one had nearly got themselves run over in traffic for them. It was kind of nice. "So where are we going?"

"Oh, not far," Russ said as they got back to the car, "There's a good Chish and Fip shop - sorry fish and chips, close by then I thought we could go for a walk along the pier and eat out at the end. Drape your towel over the seat otherwise you'll burn your bum." he instructed.

The black car was like an oven, and Madiha could understand why she had to put her towel down. Russell pulled her wet clothes out of the bag and lay them flat on the rear seat. "Probably won't dry completely, but might be enough to wear instead of the towel," he explained, then slid into the driver's seat.

He looked around, happy to see a few empty parking spaces, then drove out.

"What's that place?" Madiha asked, pointing to a rollercoaster near where they had parked.

Russell flicked a glance at where she was pointing, "Hmm, oh that's Luna Park. It's an amusement park. Been there for years. The roller coaster's called the Scenic Railway. It's scary."

"It doesn't look that bad."

"Oh, the ride is pretty tame. I was afraid it was going to fall down. It's over a hundred years old."

Madiha stared at the train rattling over the wooden structure, "Can we go? It looks like fun. Maybe not today though."

"No worries, can do. I haven't been in yonks - ages..." Russell turned up beside the park and Madiha could hear the squeals from the riders as the train rattled over the old wooden structure.

"Maybe not," she said.

They stopped outside a shop and got out. "You are definitely good luck. You can come with me wherever I go. I thought the pizza parking spot was good, but three times now? Amazing. You can have whatever you like on the menu. My shout."

She laughed and wrapped the towel back around her waist. They strolled into the busy shop and Russ pointed to the menu that was hanging over the bank of deep fryers, "Have a read, and if you're not sure of anything, just ask."

Madiha examined the board for a few minutes, "Wow, they all look appetising. Honestly, I've always wanted to try the British staple of fish and chips at least once. But I'll have the lamb souvlaki with salad as I'm cutting down on my carbs. That looks interesting."

Russ chuckled, "No worries, good choice. You'll like it. And anyway, it's all fine if you only have it occasionally. But I understand you not wanting too much deep-fried food. I'm on the road a lot, so I used to live on junk food. Sitting in the car for hours and eating crap didn't do me any good."

"Well, you look good in that swimwear. Very athletic. Even with the Joker and the farting dog," Madiha replied, running a finger from his stomach to his chest.

Not only did Russell blush, but her light touch caused another reaction. He was very glad his shorts were baggy.

After their order was cooked they headed back to the beach. Russell parked, then reached over to the back seat and felt Madiha's shorts, "They're nearly dry if you want to put 'em on."

"Thanks, I will. I keep tripping over this towel. What about my shirt?

"Ohhh, no. No no no. Still really wet. Too wet to wear."

"Are you sure? My shorts are denim and they would take longer to dry than... Right. I see," she giggled as Russell started whistling and looking at the sky, "Fine, I won't put it on. Are my boobs that good?"

"Spectacular. Lovely. Too nice to hide."

Madiha smiled and squeezed her girls together. "Thank you. They don't see sunshine much, so this is fun."

They gathered their dinner and headed off towards the pier. "This is nice," Madiha sighed, reaching across for Russell's hand, "I can see why Australians are so relaxed. You really don't take things too seriously, do you?"

"Depends. Beer, sport, holidays. All serious stuff. Bushfires, floods, cyclones. Pretty serious. Everything else, it can change. All in all, Australians are pretty casual."

They found a seat near the end of the pier and sat down next to each other. "This is really nice Russ. This has been the best week I've had for a long time. I was looking forward to visiting Australia for the work challenge, and maybe see a bit of the country," She unwrapped her dinner and took a bite, "Oh god, and you know, the food is amazing. I really didn't know what to expect. I was afraid I was going to have to live on rice. I would never have tried this - lamb thing if it wasn't for you. Thank you again."

Rustyoznail
Rustyoznail
425 Followers
1...45678...13