Cricket Anyone? India vs Australia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Russ held up his hands, laughing. "Whoa, Nellie! Task it easy! Don't get too excited. It's not Byron Bay, it's a tiny spot called Paradise Beach. The salesman back in the 50's had a lot to answer for naming it that, but Pop bought a good block of land. Been going there for years now. Surf yes, swimming yes, partying, not really. Depends who's around. Still interested?"

Madiha stood up and collected their plates, then bent down to kiss his cheek. "Definitely interested," she whispered in his ear.

Russ smiled inwardly as he looked down his friend's cleavage. 'Madiha has a nice pair, no worries about that,' he thought. Looking up, he smiled at her. "Great. I have to work next weekend, but I'll flick you an email with the details. Won't need a lot of stuff. Just some casual clothes and your togs - swimwear..."

He gave her a hand to clean up, then they retreated to the couch with a fresh round of drinks. The couch was a good size for one person to lie on, but it seemed a bit small for two. Madiha found she had to sit very close to Russell. He lifted an arm and she snuggled in under it. They sat like that for about ten minutes, not saying anything.

Madiha closed her eyes and sighed happily. As much as she wanted Russ, she was content to just be hugged. Her last boyfriend seemed like a nice guy, but became more controlling and jealous of her friends and work colleagues as time went on. She didn't want that, so eventually she told him to leave. It didn't help that her parents had organised their meeting, which was why her mother was so insistent she meet this new guy.

"Want to watch some Netflix?" she asked.

"Sure, no worries," he replied. He was also content to just hold Madiha. 'What a week,' he thought, still surprised at how things were going.

Madiha reached for the TV remote and flicked on the station. A slightly different version of the Netflix logo appeared.

"Netflix India, I assume?" he asked.

"Correct," she replied.

They good-naturedly discussed what they should watch, and settled for a gentle anime movie.

"You've never seen 'Howl's Moving Castle'? It's a classic Ghibli anime movie, and I'm sure you'll love it," Russ reassured her.

"You'll be in trouble if it's anything like 'Death Note'," Madiha warned.

"Nah, it'll be fine. You can take away my beer if you hate it."

"Take away an Aussie's beer? Even I know that's serious. Ok, I'll watch it." She snuggled back down and Russ put his arm back around her waist and lightly rested a hand on her stomach.

After about half an hour Madiha grasped Russell's hand and moved it slightly up under her boobs. "That's better. And I do like this movie."

"I'm glad. And this is very comfortable." He leaned down and kissed her head. Russ moved his thumb and gently pressed it into the underside of her breast. It was firm, with a nice bounce. Exactly how he thought they'd feel.

Madiha just smiled to herself.

Suddenly Russell's phone started blaring the 'Star Wars Emperor's Theme'. Madiha could feel him tense up behind her, then sit up.

"This had better be a bloody emergency Johnno!" Russ growled into his phone, "No! Fuck... No! Jake's on call... Fuck, really? I knew this gear was shit. Boof then? Seriously? That prick. No. Just no... Fuck. Well, you owe me big time... You have no idea... Right, right. Ok. Send me the location and whatever shit you have on the error. I'll be there in two hours."

He hung up, "I'm really sorry Madi, but I'm going to have to take a rain check on the night. The signalling system we've been installing has fallen over and I have to head to Ballarat."

"Oh," she said, disappointed, "I guess you won't be back tonight then?"

"Doubt it. Geez, this sucks. I really was enjoying myself. Best weekend I've had for a long time."

Madiha stood and put her arms around his neck, "Look, I understand. Things go wrong and you have to fix it immediately. I've had to do the same thing. It's actually one reason why I was chosen to come here."

Russ gave her a wry smile. "Thanks for understanding. Doesn't make me feel any better. I'll give you a bell through the week and organise the weekend. See if you can get off bit early on the Friday so we can stretch it out a bit longer."

They hugged. Neither wanted to break off. Finally, Russ sighed and kissed Madiha on the lips. "I'd better go. We're fined $5000 every hour the signals are out."

They walked hand in hand to the building's entrance, kissed again, and Russ left in his car. As soon as he was out of sight of Madiha, Russ pounded the steering wheel. "FUCK!!!"

Madiha watched his car turn the corner, then walked back inside and shouted, "FUCK!!!"

=====

Russ called Madiha Monday afternoon and explained they had narrowed the problem to a signal timing fault. He was really apologetic, and said his boss had given him the Friday before the long weekend off. Madiha confirmed she was looking forward to the beach trip, but she couldn't leave until one in the afternoon.

"No worries Madi, that'll be fine. I'll pick you up at two, ok?"

"Sounds good Russ, see you then."

The rest of the week rolled by with the occasional text message to firm up their trip. Madiha was busy at work, but the nights were a bit empty. She missed Russell and she wondered if he missed her.

Russ did miss her. His imagination was running riot thinking about what she looked like completely naked. Not that there was much else missing from the picture. He figured it was maybe two square inches of blue material. More than that, he missed just being with her.

Saturday morning rolled around and Madiha wandered downstairs to the reception desk. Apart from shopping, she had no plans for the weekend and wanted to ask Bree for some ideas.

"So you're by yourself this weekend, Madi? Where's Russ?" Bree asked.

"He's working on a project near Ballarat. Something about working on the signal network when the goods trains aren't running. I didn't think I'd miss him this much," Madiha sighed.

"Well, to be honest, I think you've done alright. He seems like a really nice guy. Oh, and just to let you know, there are cameras out the front. If you catch my meaning..."

"Oh. I didn't realise. Well, that's embarrassing," Madiha said, turning bright red.

Bree waved a hand, "It's all good. The system notes the time of any movement and I have to check the relevant recording just in case it was someone peeing in the doorway. When I saw your, ummm, wardrobe malfunction I deleted that small bit." She cocked her head and looked at Madiha, "So things are going well in that area? If you don't mind me asking..."

"Well," Madiha said, scratching her head, "things are moving along, but to be honest more slowly than I'm used to. I'm used to guys wanting to, well, you know, straight away."

Apart from Russ, Bree was the only other person outside her work that Madiha had any regular contact with. They were both about the same age and Bree had given Madi some useful shopping tips, which she was grateful for.

Bree asked, "Is he coming off the rebound? Has he had a break up?"

"I think so. I'm not completely sure though."

Bree pursed her lip. "Well, that's probably why he's so hesitant. A bit afraid of blowing it with you. Look, I think I can be a bit rude with you. Take the initiative. Reach down and grab him around the short and curlies and tell him you want that thing inside you. Now."

"I assume 'short and curlies' means his pubic hair," giggled Madiha. "So, I grab his balls and go for it?"

"Well, yes. It's obvious he wants you. Just do it. In the proper place of course," sniggered Bree.

Madiha laughed at Bree's direct attitude, but she really liked her idea. Thinking back, she hadn't ever started sex with a new partner. She was a willing participant, but the man had always instigated it. She rubbed her hands together and grinned. This was going to be fun.

"Well, that's going to be a new experience for me, but I think you're right. We're heading to his Grandparent's holiday house next weekend, so I'll do that. Thanks for the advice."

"No worries. Us Asian girls need to stick together and give our sucky family traditions the middle finger. So anyway, I've picked out a few things you may be interested in that you can catch the tram to..."

=====

Finally, the Friday before the Australia Day long weekend rolled around. Madiha spent most of the day checking the time, waiting for the second she could leave. She was surprised how few people were actually at work; really just a skeleton staff manning the phones. She asked Virat, the office manager, about it.

He shrugged, "It's the Australian way, Ms Argawal. Long weekend, everyone shoots through early."

Madiha smiled and nodded. She thought his mix of Indian formality and Aussie slang was hilarious.

She was downstairs in the apartment's reception area just before two carrying a sports bag and a backpack. Russ had told her to pack light. It was going to be hot, and they were going to spend a lot of time on the beach. Madiha wasn't so sure about that bit. She had her own plans.

Russ's black car roared up, and he bounced out. He was really excited about the trip, and had packed all sorts of things they might need.

He opened the building's door and swooped onto Madiha, "Hi Madi, ready to go? Oh, and hi Bree, nice to see you." Bree just gave him a small wave and a smile.

Russ went back to his car and opened the rear hatch, "Just chuck your stuff in the back Madi, and let's go!"

Madiha got to the car and dropped her bags on the pile of other gear. "I thought we were travelling light?"

"Yeah, nah, there's not really much of a shop nearby, so I had to load up with essential supplies. Beer, cruisers, chicken, snags, pizza..." he explained as they got in.

"Ok. Sounds good," she said, slipping into the passenger seat.

They waved at Bree, who had come to the door. "Have fun guys! Don't forget what I said Madi!" she yelled.

"Forget what?" Russ asked curiously.

"Oh, just some beach tips for girls," Madi vaguely replied.

Russ shrugged and pointed the car east. He was a bit worried about what those two had been talking about, but he put it out of his mind. After all, what mischief could they talk about in two weeks?

"Right-o, so Paradise Beach is a fair drive, so I'm heading straight down the freeway. If you need to stop, just sing out, ok?"

"No worries Russ, she'll be right," Madiha replied, putting on her sunglasses.

Russ just chuckled at her strained attempt.

Three hours later Russell pulled up in front of a small, flat roofed house. "Welcome to the Knight House," he said. "Just a sec and I'll turn the power on."

Madiha got out and looked around. It had been a fascinating drive heading from the city centre out through the suburbs, then farmland mixed with new housing, into bushland and now the beach. She could hear the surf pounding on the shore about 200 metres away through the tight shrubbery. The beach house was surrounded by small gnarled trees that looked like they had been beaten flat by the wind off Bass Strait. It was a lovely spot though, and Russ was correct when he said there weren't a lot of people around. She counted seven cars at the two village shops and four at the beach car park. Madiha was a bit disappointed at that as she had this idea that they'd go to a beach party and dance around a fire.

"Okey dokey Madi, bring your gear in."

Russ's voice broke her out of her reverie. 'Oh well,' she thought, 'we'll make our own fun.'

"Coming!" she called back and grabbed her bags. She walked inside and looked around the old 1960's furniture. The house had a faint musty smell, obviously from being closed up for a long time. It looked like a comfortable place for a family to holiday, and had been that way for a long time.

Russell had turned on all the appliances and grinned at Madiha. "Whatcha think?"

"Honestly, it's nice. The house and the area looks really nice."

"I'm glad you like it. I was a bit worried it was a bit... old. So this is obviously the kitchen and lounge, dunny's through that door and to the right, your bedroom is in there, and mine is next... doooooo-eRRRR..." He stopped talking when Madiha dropped her bags, stepped up to him, grabbed his chin with one hand and shoved the other down the front of his shorts.

She looked him in the eye. "Rusty, I appreciate all you've done for me. It's been wonderful. I also appreciate you being a gentleman and taking things slow. That's very nice and respectful. But," she said, gently rolling his balls in her hand, "I want you inside me. Now. And I'm not sleeping in another room. I want to sleep with you. Ok?"

"Ok," he squeaked. He wasn't going to argue with a woman who had his family jewels in a vice grip.

"I'm so horny and wet. You've picked a nice spot for our first time," Madiha quietly said, standing on her toes and kissing him on the lips. Her hand moved from his balls to gently squeezing his penis. He closed his eyes and slowly exhaled with her touch. He had been dreaming of this, wanting to do more than hold hands, but he didn't know how he should start. Russ never dreamed that Madiha would get him in a death grip and demand to be fucked. She was more than just feisty. She was a tigress.

Russ opened his eyes and watched her hand disappear into her shorts. The unmistakable sounds of Madiha finger fucking herself came from down under. She bit her lower lip to stop herself from moaning out loud and looked directly at her man opposite.

"Here, see. I've been like this for two weeks." She held her fingers out, glistening with her own juices. Madiha went to lick them off, but Russ reached out and held her wrist.

"Let me do that." He leaned forward and licked her fingers clean. "Mmm, you are very tasty. Would you like to try me?"

Madiha nodded and grinned wolfishly. "Sure." With that, she flicked her hands under the band of his shorts and underwear and they fell to the ground. She dropped to her knees to look at her captive.

"That's what I wanted to see!" Madiha murmured. Russell's circumcised penis had escaped and was waving at her. It looked a bit less than six inches long, but was probably about two in diameter. It was straight as an arrow and was pointing at her face. Curiously, she glanced under to find a smooth ball sack. She cupped them and felt their heaviness. She thought it was probably the pent up sexual frustration in him that made his balls so heavy. What fascinated her though, was his bright red pubic hair. It was a neatly trimmed, thick bush. Unlike the other unkempt pubes she had encountered before in her life, Russ' were an unexpected, but welcome change.

Madiha shook her head slowly in wonder as she pushed her fingers through his fur, mesmerised at its colour. It certainly answered the question of whether his hair was really red. She tugged at his lower locks and examined them closely. Finally, she moved her attention back to his penis. That was also fascinating. Against his pale skin, the blue veins popped out prominently. She gently ran her finger up and down the length of his tool causing it to twitch with her delicate touch. Madiha smiled as his cock swung up and down. Flushed with blood the tip turned a few shades darker, like a peach. Arousing, mesmerizing and most of all, inviting. She licked her dry lips in anticipation of savouring this tasty looking Aussie fruit.

Madiha had all the time in the world to play with his cock. It was only them in this old beach house and she had no intention of hurrying things up. Russ watched quietly as his new lover played with his tackle. Though he didn't say a word, inside his mind he was screaming in arousal and joy.

She gently wrapped her hand around his cock and it twitched in her hand. She had played with a couple of cut cocks before, but only briefly. She looked closely at his. Without a foreskin, the exposed head looked bigger. She rubbed her thumb over the bump from his shaft to the tip, marvelling at the feel. His cock had been teased enough to ooze a thick droplet of precum. Delighted, Madiha gently spread the oozing liquid on his cockhead.

Reluctantly, she let him go briefly and quickly removed her top and bra. "These nipples are dying for some attention," she said, cupping a breast in her hand.

"Certainly Madi. It will be my absolute pleasure." Russ put one hand under her breast and one over the top of her breast and gently squeezed, then ran both hands towards her nipple. Madiha dropped her hand away and Russell pinched her tip between his thumb and forefinger. The other hand was cupped under her other breast and that thumb flicked her engorged nipple.

"I'd love to nibble on these. Shall we head to the bedroom?" Russ murmured, still teasing her boobs.

"Oh indeed, I'd love that too," Madiha said. She walked over to the bed and lay down on her back, allowing him to come over beside her. Laying beside her, his mouth hovered over her breast. He poked his tongue out and flicked the hardened nipple, making Madiha shiver. He flicked it a couple of times more evoking the same response from his lover. Russ kissed her hard nipple gently before catching it between his teeth and pulling gently on it. Madiha didn't utter a word, only responding with moans. Her hands caressed his head and tried to grab his short red hair.

Russ dragged the flat of his tongue along her entire breast. Madiha visibly shivered as she felt his raspy tongue brush against her stiff nipple. He then cupped the breast firmly in his hand, pushing the nipple outward before lowering his open mouth on it. His lips covered her entire nipple and he sucked hard, trying to take her entire boob in his mouth.

Madiha groaned again, and ran her fingers down his back, She tucked her fingers under the hem of his shirt and dragged it up. Russ briefly let his lips leave her body to allow her to fling the offending item away, then he went back to sucking on her tit.

He slid his free hand up her inner thigh, gently massaging the smooth skin as he went. His smile broadened as he reached the top of her leg, "No panties? I wondered how you were able to finger yourself so easily."

He pressed the heel of his palm on her mound so he could gently knead it and went back to trying to swallow her boobs. They were magnificent - firm, full, and oh so tasty. Madiha's nipples were particularly nice. He could latch onto them with his teeth and gently tug them like they were a chew toy.

She turned to her side to make it easier for him to work his fingers over her clit and to suck her tits, but also to make it easier for her to play with his cock. Madiha cupped his balls and massaged them in her soft hands.

"Ummm Russ... that's so good... suck on them..." she whispered into his ear, encouraging him to suck her boobs.

"Mmmmm..." Russ groaned in approval.

She gently switched his mouth from her left to her right and he made sure he delivered the same treatment there - biting, kissing, licking and sucking.

He slid the hand that had been massaging her clit down and pushed a finger inside. Madiha's back arched in response, and she tried to pull her shorts further sideways. Frustrated, she exclaimed, "These have to come off now!"

She looked at the naked man beside her and giggled, "You're completely naked before me. That's unusual. Usually the guy rips my clothes off so he can get at me, and he's still nearly fully clothed!" Sitting up, she asked, "Will you do the honors?"

"Madi, it'll be my pleasure," he replied with a cheeky smile. With a flick he pulled off her shorts and threw them on the floor.

"As you were," she said, grabbing his head and pulling his mouth to her waiting breasts as she fell back onto the bed. As his mouth latched on to her again, her hands snaked around his neck, pulling him closer.

"Mmmph," he replied and pushed two fingers into her pussy.

1...678910...13