Cricket Anyone? India vs Australia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wouldn't surprise me if she had sex with three guys and forgot to put the mattress on the floor."

"You're kidding. Really?"

"I'm serious. She loves sex. She was the first one of us two to be DP'd. It's a long story."

"Shit. Like... Wow. Ok. You were? Wow. Ummm... Known her a while?"

"Quite a while now. I met her on the first day of orientation at work and we both needed roommates. She's nice but a bit of a goofy character. You'd like her. She loves Death Note as well."

"Well, she sounds like a load of fun. Is she as cute as you?"

"Hey, don't you get any ideas and come across to India to meet her. She can't keep a secret, and I'd find out two minutes after you landed."

"Hmmm. There's an idea. Tell you what though, if she loves sex more than you I can see why she needs three guys,"

"Ya. The trouble she got us into..." Madiha laughed, remembering.

"Really? I'd like to hear about that," Russ said.

"Maybe one day. It's... a complicated story."

"Fair enough."

Madiha tapped on her phone and sent a few photos of her weekend to her friend. She thought Neha would find the photo of Russell's dick under her nose funny, and it would prove that redheads had red hair everywhere.

They barrelled along the highway in relative quiet, just listening to the radio.

"Would you like dinner at my place tonight? I was thinking about a pasta," Russell asked.

Madiha had been starting to doze off, but snapped back awake. "Hmm? Oh, yes. No worries, that sounds good."

"Ok. We'll drop into the market in Dandenong and grab the fixings. It's also a different way home."

Madiha opened a browser on her phone and did a quick search. "Dandenong? That's where Sanny said there was a good Desi community. Huh. Little India? It has an area called Little India?"

"Dunno. I guess so. I haven't spent a lot of time around there. Sanjit would know though, obviously."

"Well, let's have a look if we have time," Madiha said, reaching over and squeezing his thigh.

Russ smiled back at her touch, "Ok, but just a quick visit."

He drove past the market. "Bugger, shut on Mondays. That'd be right. Oh well, I'll nip past a supermarket. There's one on the highway."

He turned the car and headed towards the shop. "Okey dokey, so just a few things. I was planning spaghetti Napolitana. Vegetarian, if that's ok."

"Sounds great."

Russ found a park and they entered the store hand in hand. Madiha could see why the area was known as Little India. The number of Desi people shopping was incredible. Russ had a basket and was wandering around the aisles looking for his ingredients. A few locals looked curiously at them, and the younger Indians just went on their way. The older people were, as Madiha had expected, looked at them with dismay.

One older grey haired man who was wearing a traditional white kurta sniffed with distaste when he saw them holding hands, and stared at both of them as they passed. As they got close Madiha smiled sweetly at him and said, "Jo Ukhaadna Hai, Ukhaad Le."

The corner of his mouth curled up, and he turned to closely examine a can of creamed corn.

"Geez he looked pissed. Whatcha say to him?" Russ asked.

"Not here. It's pretty rude. I'll tell you later when we're in bed together," Madiha said in a slightly raised voice.

"No worries. Shall we disappear then?"

"Sounds like a plan."

======

Later that afternoon, in Russell's apartment.

"So what did you tell that guy?"

Madiha looked up at Russ, his dick deep in her mouth, "Hmmph?"

"You know, that Indian guy in Dandenong."

Madiha let him free and started stroking him with her hand, "Oh that. Well, the literal translation is 'Try all your might, I am not afraid of you'."

"Yeah, nah, gotta be more than that. He wouldn't have looked like he sucked on a lemon if that was it."

Madiha laughed, "Well, loosely translated the real meaning was 'Fuck off arsehole, I don't give a shit what you think'. Now, can I get back to giving you a blow job?"

"No worries, feisty girlfriend. Go for it."

=====

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it.

Russ