Cricket Anyone? India vs Australia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No worries, my pleasure," Russ said as he opened his fish and chips. Immediately, the seagulls that had been floating in the breeze descended to the deck around them and stared at Russell, willing him to drop a hot chip. "Bloody seagulls. Do you have these at home?"

Madiha looked at the flock of beady eyes staring at her, "No, although we have stray dogs and monkeys in some places. I've seen these birds in New Jersey when I visited the USA. They are very bold thieves."

"Bloody annoying shits of things. Watch this." He picked a small chip and tossed it towards a quiet gull standing at the back of the flock. It started to shuffle away then saw that it was food, grabbed it and flew away followed by the rest of the angry birds. Russ laughed, "That'll keep them busy for thirty seconds. They'll be back."

They laughed as the birds started to return, waiting for another freebie. Russ frowned and asked, "So that Indian granny on the beach, the one in maroon outfit? She was particularly vicious when she called you or me or both randy. I can see why you don't want to hang around that lot."

Madiha gave a bitter, short chuckle, "A saree. She wasn't saying the English randy, she called me 'rand-i', a fucking whore. It's fine, I'm used to it," she waved dismissively as he started to splutter, "It can be hard being an independent thinking woman in India. Conformity is everything. Do what the man says, he's always right. In everything. And those aunties don't want things to change."

"Well, that sucks. Wow, I guess I had no idea. Australia has issues, but I hope we're a bit better than that."

Madiha took another bite and looked over the bay, "We only see bad things about Australia in the news. Same as some of the things I've seen here about India. I don't trust it all though. Everywhere has it's good and bad things. Anyway, enough of that. It's the weekend. No worries."

"Fair call. Not a problem."

They chatted a bit while eating, watching the other out of the corner of their eye, sneaking a glance at each other, wondering what they thought of each other. They had lightly touched and kissed. There was an attraction. They both knew that - they could feel the almost magical pull towards each other. However, they had opposite reactions working too. Madiha was acutely aware that her time in Australia was limited, and Russ was afraid of losing his new and wonderful friend by him doing something stupid. It wouldn't have been the first time.

They were facing west and watched the sun slowly set through the heat haze. It was still very hot and Madiha was glad she wasn't wearing much. Staring towards the setting sun gave her an idea. "Rusty? I haven't taken any photos of my trip. Can you take some of me here please?"

"Sure, no worries. Whatcha wanna do?"

"Can I borrow your shirt? I'd like to get some India appropriate photos and then some inappropriate photos."

"Sure, no worries." He took off Squirtle and handed it over.

Madiha looked at the Pokemon and giggled as she slipped the shirt on. "You are a strange man, Russ. But thanks."

"I'm 'strange'." Russ shrugged. "Fair enough. I've been called worse."

She leaned over and kissed him. "Strange in the nicest way. Let's take some boring photos for my parents."

Madiha handed her phone over to Russ. He took a few shots of Madiha looking over the Bay, pretending to hold the sun in her palm, looking back along the pier to the shore. All wholesome, family-friendly scenes.

Madiha had a look through them and posted a few to her social media accounts, and emailed a couple to her parents along with a short video. "Well, that will keep people happy for a short time," she muttered as she handed his shirt back and took off her shorts. "Now for some shots I want."

The second round took longer. Madiha didn't really enjoy having her photo taken while wearing her usual clothes, but she wanted a record of her nearly unrestricted choice of clothing. She set up different poses for Russ to shoot - some showing her full body, some close up. "Do you think I could go topless here?" she asked Russ.

He gulped. Some of the shots she wanted were quite erotic. A close up of her face and cleavage where her nipples were clearly visible, another with Madiha sitting down, leaning forward and legs spread wide. He noticed she had obviously shaved when he totally by accident zoomed into her crotch. Her bikini left very little to the imagination, and his mind was running wild. Not for the first time, he wondered if this was actually for posting, or if she was flirting. Either way, it was enjoyable.

"Umm. No. Topless on the beach is tolerated, anywhere else, not really. But you could just undo the string and I could take a photo of your back while you hold things together."

Madi beamed. "That will work. If I hold my top, can you please undo it?"

"Certainly." Russell gently tugged at the string holding her bikini together as Madiha leaned against the timber railing and crossed her arms over her chest. He looked closely at her back as he pulled the string away. It looked so soft and smooth. He closed his eyes, took in a deep breath, opened them and ran his fingers lightly down her back.

She shivered, even in the heat, and looked over her shoulder, "That gave me goosebumps. You've got a very light touch."

He smiled and ran his fingers up towards her shoulders. Madiha closed her eyes and clutched her chest tighter. Her nipples had also erupted with his light touch. "Mmm, that feels good Russ. Let's take some..."

Right then her phone started ringing. Russell jumped, then handed it to Madiha. She looked at the number and groaned. "Mom."

Madi sat on a nearby seat as she answered in Hindi, "Hi mom, how are you?... Very well... Yes... I'm having dinner with colleagues... Fish... Mom... Mom... MOM!!! What do you want?" She groaned while listening. "Can't that wait, I'm busy... No, I know it's the weekend, but I'm still sort of working. Look I'll call you back in an hour, ok?"

Russell could see Madi was getting pretty agitated. She'd nearly forgotten her top was loose and the hand holding her boobs had started to lift off. He sat beside her and started to tie her back up. She smiled gratefully at him and she squeezed his knee with her free hand.

Eventually, she hung up and dropped her head. "Parents. They think they know what I want. I'm a twenty-six year old professional software engineer for god's sake."

Russ put an arm around her waist and hugged. "Yeah, I'm lucky mine are interstate now. They were always on my case about University or my girlfriends."

Madiha sighed. "I'm sorry, but can we please go? Mom wants to talk about a potential suitor for me that she wants me to meet when I get home. And apparently, it can't wait."

"Oh. Ok. No worries. I didn't think that sounded like a call just to say hello."

Madi quickly looked around as she sat back. Not seeing anyone nearby, she quickly readjusted her boobs under her bikini, winking at Russell as she did. "Thanks for re-tying me. I'd almost forgotten."

Russ started turning red again. Madiha was amused how easily he blushed.

"Couldn't let you get arrested for indecent exposure, could I?"

She smiled again and they headed back to the car. "So, a prospective husband. Is that normal?" asked Russ.

"More common than you'd think," grumped Madiha.

Russ looked at her but decided not to say anything. She didn't look happy.

The trip back was quiet. Russell studiously looked forward through the windscreen. Madiha drummed her fingers on her leg and sighed to herself.

"Have you heard of arranged marriages?" she finally asked.

"I'm aware of the concept. Is that what your parents are pushing?"

"Ya, they want me to meet some guy whose parents live near my parents. Mom's going to tell me more later."

Russ looked at her, concerned. "I'm assuming you really don't want to meet this bloke. And do you know where he lives?"

"No, I definitely don't want to meet some low-level Government official who can't get his own wife. And in Ludhiana. In Northern India. I don't want to move there. I don't even want to visit that place. I have my career, and I'm happy in Bangalore."

"Huh. Well, that really does suck. And my turn to ask - what's so great about someone with a government job?"

"Oh. Well, it's seen as very prestigious. Good pay, career prospects, can't get fired," Madiha explained.

"Ok, fair enough. Would you go to his place, or would he come to yours to meet?"

Madiha cocked her head, "Why? Do you have a plan? I'm open to suggestions."

Russell pulled up outside her building and turned to look at his friend. He sort of understood arranged marriages were more like a business transaction between families, and it was obvious Madiha didn't want to be part of any deal.

"Well, how about this? I take it's a long way from where you live?"

Madi nodded. "At least two thousand kilometres, roughly."

"So, it would take at least three days to drive there. Do you have a car?"

"No, just a scooter," Madiha replied.

"Ok, so probably two using a plane or a train. I guess you could fly most of the way. Say a full week to get there and back and have a bit of time with this character. I'm guessing you couldn't afford to take that time off?"

Madiha shook her head. She liked where this was going. "No, I don't have any leave I could take."

"So that means he has to come to you. Make it really difficult, like you can only meet between 6 to 8pm on a Wednesday. Or Skype only and set the resolution of your camera really low like you have poor internet, then chop off the feed."

"Oooo, that's sneaky. I like those ideas." Madiha took off her seatbelt and leaned over to hug Russ. "I really don't want to do this, but family, you know..."

Russ put his arms around her and rubbed her back. "Yeah, I know. You can choose your friends, but you're stuck with family. I'm sure you'll figure out something devious."

She sat back and smiled, "I hope so. Most of the guys my mother tries to get me to meet are boring accountants with thinning hair and no personality. Oh, oops."

Russell had stopped looking at her face and was trying very hard not to look a bit lower. Madi glanced down at one of her pinkish-brown nipples which had escaped her bikini as she hugged. "Oh. Well, you weren't supposed to see those. Nevermind, I'd better go and call my mother," she giggled as she readjusted her top.

"You have beautiful boobs, Madi. Like the rest of you," Russ said earnestly. He got out of the car, retrieving her shirt on the way. "Here you go. A bit salty, but nice and dry."

She took the shirt then wrapped her arms around his waist. "Thanks. And thanks for a wonderful week. I think I would have been so bored without this to look forward to." Madiha stood on her toes and kissed Russell on the lips. "I'll see you tomorrow about six, if that's ok?"

"Wow, yeah, no worries Madi. See you then. Hope it goes well with your mum." He leaned down and kissed her awkwardly in return, then reluctantly broke her hold and got back in the car. "Bye!"

"Oh, Rusty? One last thing." Madiha quickly looked around, and not seeing anyone, flashed her tits. "It's not fair only one gets out for some fresh air."

Russ laughed as he slowly nodded in appreciation, "Feisty girl! See you tomorrow!" then drove home. He broke into a broad smile. This had been a great week.

======

Madiha woke up early Sunday morning, stretched, and got out of bed. She walked to the balcony window, absentmindedly scratching her pubic mound as she looked outside. It was going to be another warm day. She chuckled at the memory of Russell's shocked face when she flashed her boobs at him. Then the big appreciative grin. It wasn't the naughtiest thing she'd done in public, but it was pretty fun. She hoped to show her friend a bit more tonight, but first - shopping.

She had some breakfast, got dressed and left for the market. It was such a nice day Madiha decided to walk to the market and catch a tram back with her shopping. It was a strange experience walking the nearly empty streets. Indian news tended to highlight bad things that happened in Australia, but Madiha was sceptical that was completely true. In the week she had arrived - was it only a week??? - she'd found most Aussies friendly and easy going. There was the occasional 'dick head', as she had been informed, but they seemed to be in the minority. Overall, Madiha was wary, but not concerned.

She took Russell's advice and bought a shopping jeep first, then spent the morning wandering around and buying what she wanted. No haggling over prices, just ask and pay. She was pleasantly surprised that everything on her list could easily be found.

Later that afternoon, Madiha skyped Neha. "Thanks for those videos Neha. I think they'll work well."

Neha giggled. "Well, I thought it strange when you asked for traditional Indian yoga practitioners, not the usual western ones. Why?"

Madiha explained what had happened to Russell and explained she really wanted to help, not scare him off.

"I never thought you'd take it slow with a guy. Is he that special?" Neha asked, after she stopped laughing.

"Who said I was taking it slow? I was serious about the yoga class, but after that I want to see if he has red hair everywhere."

Neha kept giggling. "That's the Madiha I know."

Six o'clock rolled around and Russ knocked on Madiha's door. He wasn't quite sure what to expect after last night's boobie flash. A stray thought was wandering through his mind that the door would open and a naked lady would be standing there, inviting him in. And inviting him into her body.

He quickly shook his head to get rid of that thought before the door opened. 'Keep yourself under control, you dickhead. Don't blow it by rushing things.'

The door opened and they smiled at each other, "Namaste Madiha."

"G'day Russ, how's it going? Come in."

Russell was slightly disappointed to see that Madiha was wearing loose pale blue long pants and an embroidered long sleeve shirt. "Thanks. You look good. Standard Indian yoga gear?"

"Yes, loose and comfortable. I see you're the same. Sort of." Russell was wearing a pair of black knee length shorts and a green Melbourne Stars cricket shirt. He always seemed to dress casually and Madiha wondered if he actually owned anything else besides shorts, cricket gear and workwear.

"Come on, I've made some room in front of the TV. My friend, Neha, has given me a list of yoga stretches on YouTube that you should probably try."

Madiha made Russ work through a series of stretches that Neha wanted her to video. Suspicious, he asked why.

"Neha's better than me at yoga. She'll be able to tailor something specifically for you. And she wants to check out your butt. Just kidding," she laughed as Russ looked at her in surprise.

After an hour of yoga and watching each move Madiha called a halt. "How do you feel now?"

"Well, I gotta say I'm feeling it in places I didn't expect. Thanks," Russell commented as he twisted around.

"Thank Neha as well. She's the one who came up with this plan." She wagged a finger at him. "And you need to do this at least twice a week. And she wants to watch you exercise. Just to make sure you're doing things correctly."

"Wow, a personal trainer. I'll thank her properly when I see her."

"She'd like that. Neha loves helping bumbling men who can't do yoga. She's lovely though, although not a good judge of character at times. Anyway, I'll change and start cooking dinner. There's some cold drinks in the refrigerator if you'd want."

"Ta." He watched Madiha leave and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge. The subtle wiggle of her arse was very appealing, even under the loose pants. He sighed. He was still a bit worried. Should he react to her obvious advances, or wait just a bit? He just didn't know what to do. 'Play a straight bat. Or go for the slog...'

Madida came out of her bedroom smiling. She'd changed into a bright yellow singlet and black shorts and it was very obvious to Russ she wasn't wearing a bra. 'Go the slog,' he thought.

Madiha smiled and twirled as she headed to her small kitchen area. "I'm going to cook something quick and simple I make a lot of when I'm home. Palak paneer and chapati. I hope you like it."

Russell leaned on the kitchen counter. "Chapati I know, What's palak paneer?"

Out of the fridge Madiha replied, "Paneer is a soft cheese, palak is spinach. Simple but nice."

"Sounds good. I don't have a lot of vegetarian meals, but I'll try anything. Need a hand?"

She looked up in surprise as she was sorting her ingredients. "No, I'm fine thanks. But there's beer in the refrigerator for you and could you open a vodka cruiser for me, please."

"Sure." He got up and inched past her to get to the fridge, hands lightly resting on her hips as he moved. "Excuse me, it's a bit of a squeeze here."

"That's no worries Russ. I'm used to men grabbing my ass when they think they can get away with it," she replied, not looking up from cutting the paneer.

"Oh, so close with the Oz lingo," he laughed, opening the bottles and placing one beside her.

"Oh, give me a break! I've only been here a week! And most of that's been with other Indians," Madi complained. "Have a seat, this won't take long."

Russ laughed again and sat on the couch. He spent a lot of time laughing around Madi. She managed to lift him out of his post-girlfriend gloom. He looked up at her bustling around the kitchen. Dinner was quickly coming together and smelt fantastic.

He took a sip of beer and drummed his fingers against his leg. "I never asked, and please don't take this the wrong way. Are you seeing anyone at home? It's not a problem if you are, it's just I..."

She cut him off with a smile. "It's fine. No, I'm single, much to my mother's regret. I was going to ask the same of you but didn't know how to ask."

He shrugged. "Single also. Been that way for a while now."

"Mmm," she mumbled noncommittally, "Here you go. Dinner is ready."

Russ took a bowl of the deep green meal and followed Madiha to the balcony. "Smells great," he commented as he sat. He looked around at the other plate she placed on the table.

"What are you looking for, Rusty?" Madiha asked.

"Nothing, all good," he replied. When she arched an eyebrow at him, he said, "Yeah, nah, I was looking for papadums. I thought they were an Indian staple."

Madiha laughed and shook her head, "No, usually papadam - 'a' not 'u', comes with thali meals. Maybe restaurants serve them here as free giveaways like tortilla chips and salsa in Mexican restaurants."

"Yeah, or prawn crackers in Chinese restaurants." He nodded, taking a small taste of the palak. He wasn't sure what to expect, but this was fragrant, full of intriguing flavours, and not too spicy hot. "This is really good Madi. Really tasty." He took a swig of beer as the heat started to appear.

Madiha beamed at him. It was a bit of a risk serving an Australian a vegetarian meal. They seemed to consume tons of beef, and vegetables seemed to be an afterthought.

They chatted about the weekend and what they planned for the week. The conversation was easy, nothing forced or awkward.

Russ used the last of his chapati to mop up the remaining spinach. "Anyway, you know that beach house I mentioned yesterday? I was wondering. In a couple of weeks' time, it's the Australia Day long weekend and cricket's not on. It's Nan and Pop's holiday house, well, shack actually, down on the Gippsland coast. Nice beach, probably not many people around, and a good fish and chip place. Not much else around. Would you like to come with me?"

"Sure!" Madi said excitedly. "I'd love to! Where is it? Are you sure there won't be beach parties? Can I try surfing? Maybe there's a bar near the beach?"

1...56789...13