All Comments on 'Cricket Match'

by sandy_paris

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

58 year fat bloke with tears running down my cheeks. This is a beautiful story from a wonderful series. Thank you.

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonover 2 years ago

In the movie, flick to you Brits, "How I won the war", there is a chapter on cricket. Read it and you'll never think of cricket in the same way again. Love the story. Good work.

olliekayolliekayover 2 years ago

Someone knows her cricket 😁😁

Very good indeed. Greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 2 years ago

Amazing story. For Sarah and Hayley, when you feel it, there’s no problem with taking the plunge. It took me 1 month to propose to my wife and that was 35 years ago. Once again you’ve produced a wonderful tale. Very well written. Thanks for sharing.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 2 years ago

Every bit as good as all your other tales.

I know I`ll be reading this again and again and again ....................

Please keep writing for us :)

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
As always...

From the viewpoint of one who always enjoys your stories, another good one to add to your canon. (I always preferred village-type cricket myself---the players were in it for the fun rather than the glory.) From a critical viewpoint, I think you missed an opportunity for a possible sub-plot when the bitchy Yvonne Green warned Sarah about sharing a room with 'one of them' (eg would Yvonne have tried to spread a little poison about the two). Just a thought. Still, very good as always, Sandy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely story. I was really hoping for a Sarah and Hailey's story since stories about athletes' love lives are always awesome and I'm very happy I got to read theirs. Thanks for sharing.

OpenmarriageohioOpenmarriageohioover 2 years ago

I love your writing. After reading these last few stories I now want to watch and learn more about cricket. I am looking forward to your next story but I am nervous if you think we will need a tissue. I need a tissue whenever I read your wonderful stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a thoroughly enjoyable story. You are a talented writer. Thank you.

shayneoneshayneoneover 2 years ago

well done id hope every ones life was so sweat it made we smile thank you be safe well and happy a fan shayne

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 2 years ago

Liked the story very much. I especially liked how you went to great lengths to show the main characters playing different forms of cricket (Test, ODI, T20) and how the dynamic changed in each of them. The sex scenes during the tour felt like delightful little interludes in between grueling days of cricket. The part after the tour also hit home and left an impact. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks loved it but am a fan of women's cricket. Will look forward to the follow on.

Air_DryAir_Dryover 2 years ago

Thank you Sandy. This is really an enjoyable story. I had to read it in installments as we were on a brief 3 day road trip. The internet wasn't always reliable.

It's always been easy to love your women and their stories are special. I'm bracing myself for the next story as I hate for any harm to come to any of them. Regardless I know I will be captivated once again. Your talent is much appreciated.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 2 years ago

What a lovely story! I thoroughly enjoyed this story from start to finish. Thank you very much for sharing it with us!

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 2 years ago

I enjoyed this just like nearly every other story. Thanks for the warning for the next part not even a little surprised I will cry.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Cannot say anymore than others have already said. Beautiful, moving and an excellent read. 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simply beautiful.

tarkabukktarkabukkover 2 years ago

What a great story. I loved it. Never watched cricket, but enjoyed the variation, you are a very talented writer.

Thank you for sharing,

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleover 2 years ago

23 years... Ohmigosh. Don't you dare leave Amy alone, damn it! Wait, you said it ends well. Great. Pins and needles.

slide_fire1slide_fire1over 2 years ago

As always, you have done a very nice job of developing your characters. I don't mean to criticize, but it seems that you have moved away from greater emphasis and detail of the erotic nature of your characters. The story of Milly and Alex had great character development but seemed more erotic and filled with great sexual detail.

I am wary of the next installment as it involves tragedy. You did an excellent job of creating this emotion more than once in previous stories and I may pass.

Overall, great work, I really like your writing technique. You develop characters well and the story carries along very nicely. Thank you.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Wonderful, warm, well-written, wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this series of stories. This is the 2nd time through. If it's OK with everyone... I think I'll end it here this time around.

The next one is also 5*, but I just can't go through it again.

Thank you for the great stories and I look forward for your future ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God damnit, i love your stories...

Can't stop reading when first started...

And I really need a whole box of tissues, and I'm not even started on 23 years later, about Sarah, Hayley, Karen and Olivia.

Thanks so much...

BelindaTV

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Oh wonderfully perfection of romance love trust laughter fun tears and much more ...... You are magic with your talent Sandy and plastering a smile on my face

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝😍

ca_daveca_daveabout 2 years ago

I read the followup first by accident. It had me in tears at times but reading this hit me hard as I now knew so many more of the wonderful people in the story. That you self edit your stories is great, I have read hundreds of stories here at Literotica and have rarely found better edited stories. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us. 5* wish I could give more.

Rapier875Rapier875about 1 year ago

That was beautiful !

Nothing else needs to be added...........

Rapier

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6437 months ago

Another outstanding love story!

You write so well!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Adorable! Keep writing. I would like to know how it gode for Sarah and Healey. I think they should have kids.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Darn you. You make me tear all up, and repeatedly. But they are delightful joyous tears that come forth through sharing well-fashioned and compelling love stories; first the two mothers, then Sarah and Hayley, followed by Karen and Olivia. I like how you focused on the emotional and anxiety side of the relationships as well as the romantic, sexual aspect which would be relatively empty without the love being shared when the couples are together. Very nice. Thx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersandy_paris@sandy_paris
Thanks to those who have rated and commented on my work. I self-edit, juse Grammarly and reread my stories many times but still, errors slip through - I apologise for that and hope that it doesn't distract too much. Recommended reading order: Milly Scott 0 - The New Assista...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES