All Comments on 'Crime will Cost You'

by BigBearSub

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Bear, you have a very shaky consent issue here. Submit or face the death penalty puts it in noncon, even with your strong world building. You didn't clearly state that Dean killed Will. Did he really or was he framed? Urination. You say he still can and will be essential forced to do so in the stocks...yet...he is given nothing to drink, only pills. Can't get fluid out without fluid in.

BigBearSubBigBearSubover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: above comment

The issue of killing Will was originally crystal clear however I had to remove several parts due to literotica's regs on death. So maybe it wasn't as clear as I had intended, yes Dean did kill Will.

Regards urination, the thinking is that somehow in the future they have pills that will keep you hydrated, possibly slow release gel pills or something that reacts with your stomach acid to create water? To be honest I didn't put too much thought in to the science of that and it needs a slight suspension of disbelief

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
Where Is The Justice

The story was interesting and Dean does commit a heinous crime, but what about the crime his wife was committing? Did she not commit the crime of adultery and why was she also not charged and convicted of a crime? She would not have been able to punish Dean and he will be punished for life. She makes a mockery of him and has a lover of hers help her. When her lover came forward he had also committed a crime. Where is the justice in this story? It is also very close to non-consensual as he did not have much of a choice. Were men prosecuted and not women as even though his crime was far worse she was enjoying Will and committing adultery and still got to punish Dean? I am a believer in Dominance butt this is not a case of her being dominant over her husband, it is a case of adultery.

12356416514a12356416514aabout 6 years ago
I like this

Do, when are you going release the next part?

ForsakenGray1928ForsakenGray192828 days ago

Your execution of premise is so far out of whack. Too many gaps and misdirections.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous