Diana's Prison Punishments Ch. 01

Story Info
Diana spends her first day in prison and meets her cellmates.
2.9k words
4.16
22.4k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the new bill was passed, reintroducing corporal punishments in prisons and introducing harsher sentences for drug-related felonies, the country was eagerly awaiting the new wave of convictions. Moreover, the bill stripped inmates sentenced for drug-related felonies off most of their rights, leaving them basically at the mercy of the law enforcement and correctional facilities and their staff.

After a few weeks, the first transport of inmates sentenced under the new law arrived at the state penitentiary. A line of around twenty women was formed at the entrance of the onboarding facility.

Diana was tenth in line, and after around an hour of waiting, the guard came next to her and took off the tight handcuffs around her wrists and escorted her into the room, where two guards were standing, one sitting at a long metal table, equipped with a clipboard and a pen and another guard straight by the door. Diana was standing there, rubbing gently her aching wrists when the guard sitting at the table asked.

- "State your name, inmate!"

- "Diana...Diana Rose," she said with an almost trembling voice.

- "Good, so, let's see," the guard started shuffling through the files on the clipboard. "Rose Diana, sentenced to 5 years for the possession of narcotics, please remove your jewelry and place it on the table, inmate!" the guard commanded.

Diana gently pulled her brown hair, that was long just below her shoulders on one side and removed her round golden earrings, and then took off her delicate necklace that had a small medallion which read "Diana". She then took of her watch and two thin bracelets and placed them all on the table.

- "Okay inmate, let's get you dressed up now, strip naked!" the guard ordered.

- "Sorry, uhm, officer, I'm not really comfortable with that. Is there any dressing room where I can change?" asked Diana shyly.

- "Oh yes, sure, I'll also send some champagne or a coffe to the dressing room. Move and strip now, inmate, this is not a hotel here!" the guard yelled.

- "Sorry, officer, sorry. I didn't mean to be disrespectful." said Diana starting to panic a little bit.

She grabbed her fluffy white sweater slowly, and pulled it over her head revealing her average but slim silhouette and her generously sized breasts strangled in a simple white bra. She then unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down over her hips and slender but juicy thighs. She then took of her bra, holding one arm to cover her chest and with the other hand awkwardly slid down her white panties, holding her other hand between her legs as she sat there, looking straight down on the ground, ashamed.

The guard that was sitting next to the door came near her and collected her clothes from the ground and threw her a rough orange jumpsuit. Diana bent down slowly, still hugging her chest tightly with one arm, while swiftly grabbing the jumpsuit with the other hand, getting dressed as fast as humanly possible. The rough fabric of the jumpsuit was rubbing her soft white skin, starting to itch all over. The guard then took out a pair of cold metal handcuffs and strangled Diana's wrists, cuffing them.

- "Okay, inmate, get near the wall, and step on the scale!" the guard at the table said while the other guard grabbed Diana's arm, guiding her to a corner of the room where a small scale was sitting there along with a mugshot height chart hanging on the wall. Diana stepped on the scale, still looking straight down on the ground ashamed.

- "134 lbs!" the guard said while the other one scribbled on the clipboard. She then guided Diana in front of the height chart, her head resting at the 5 feet and 6 inches mark. The guard grabbed Diana's chin and raised her head to look straight in front. "Remain in this position inmate!"

The guard then grabbed a camera and went in front of Diana while she was looking straight into the camera. After a few seconds, the flash flooded Diana's big brown eyes, and her nicely arched somewhat thick eyebrows. She still has some makeup on, with a pale shade of red with a bit of glitter as eyeshadow, winged eyeliner and a nude shade on thick, full, meaty lips.

- "Okay, inmate, your number is DR-961, always remember it and say it out whenever asked. You will be in block B, cell 465, enjoy your stay, at our hotel, ahaha!" the guard at the table laughed lightly while the other guard escorted Diana out and handed her over to another guard.

The guard took Diana through some hallways before arriving at a large barred door with the letter B on it. The guard shouted to open the doors and led her inside thorough a long corridor with cells on each side until arriving in front of the 465 cell.

- "Open 465!"

The guard yelled as a loud buzz sound was heard and the bars slid on one side. The guard took Diana's handcuffs off, and pushed her slowly inside. Then the guard yelled again, the buzzing sound was heard and the cell door was slammed. Inside the cell, there were two simple metal bunk beds on each side, a toilet and a small sink. There were two other women, both in their 20s who got out of the bed to check Diana out as she was shyly greeting them.

One of the girls was a bit taller than Diana, with long black hair, thick eyebrows, full lips, piercing eyes and an extremely fit body, with simple black small tattoos all over her arms. Her chest was mostly flat, but her abs were rock hard, while her bottom was plump and her thighs were muscular but also a bit thick, matching her broader hips. The other girl had golden brown hair, with colorful tattoos all over her somewhat average body, although with a bit broader shoulders and hips. Her eyes were dark black, contoured by her extremely well trimmed eyebrows. The two of them scanned Diana from head to toe, while she was sitting awkwardly, trying not to scratch herself all over from that damn itchy suit.

- "Heya, hi, uhm, I'm Diana, nice to meet you girls!" said Diana shyly with a slight smile.

- "Woah, first, we didn't ask your name, bitch, and second, you'll speak only when we tell you to speak! Clear?!" the fit girl yelled at Diana.

- "Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to be disrespectful or something..." Diana said scared as the fit girl approached her swiftly and grabbed her right arm tightly, turning her around and pushing her against the wall.

- "Again, were you asked a question? Were you told to speak?!"

- "No!"

- "They why did you speak, bitch?!"

Diana stood there, not knowing whether she should keep speaking or not, her face pressed against the cold wall.

- "So, I'm Madison, and this here is Lizzie." said the fit girl. "Since you'll be sharing the cell with us, we have two options for you. Option number one, is that you don't exist, you shut up, you don't do shit, and you pay tribute every week or we'll fuck you up for good. The second one is you prove that you're a good little girl, you do as you're told and maybe we can become friends. Which one will it be, princess?"

The first option seemed very appealing for Diana, but the fact that she would probably spend most of her time in her cell with Madison and Lizzie, at least they could be friends. She would go crazy sitting there, not being able to speak to anybody, all alone.

- "I, I want to be friends."

- "Hmm, okay, good, let's see then, Lizzie, want to check her out then?"

- "Sure, hands on the wall, babe, come on!" said Lizzie as Madison let go of Diana's arm and stepped back.

Diana placed her hands softly on the cold wall as Lizzie started walking around her, scanning her. She then unzipped Diana's jumpsuit and pulled it over her shoulders, leaving her topless as she gasped audibly and sharply. On one hand, Diana was happy she was no longer feeling the rough fabric on her skin, but on the other hand, she was ashamed and also terrified of what might happen. Lizzie went behind her and grabbed both her wrists tightly, resting her chin on Diana's shoulders. She could feel Lizzie's soft hair on her bare back, almost tickling her sending slight shivers through her back as she started to breathe faster, getting panicked.

- "So Diana is your only name, or...?"

- "Rose, Rose Diana."

- "What a beautiful name, and what are you in for, Rose Diana?" Lizzie started to rub her fingers slowly up and down Diana's forearm, feeling her silky skin as Diana could feel the soft hair on her forearms rising.

- "Possession of drugs, they found me with a few bags of molly. They gave me five years..." said Diana almost crying when thinking about the next five years, while feeling Lizzie's finger drawing soft lines on her arm.

- "I see, so we're gonna be friends a long time, then, Diana. I have to say, you do have amazing skin babe." Lizzie moved her fingers down Diana's arms, going down near her underarms and holding chest gently.

Diana shivered when she felt Lizzie's hands on her ribcage. Lizzie then wrapped her hands around Diana's chest, squeezing her breasts gently, and then pinching both her nipples. The pinch sent a wave of electricity through Diana's body, as she gasped loudly, pushing instinctively her chest forward and thrusting gently her hips back. She was absolutely terrified of her situation, but somehow, completely illogically she was also quite aroused by Lizzie's treatment. Lizzie continued to squeeze her breasts rhythmically and then raised her chin from Diana's shoulders and kissed her on her back, between her shoulder blades. She could feel Lizzie's kiss all across her spine, like an impulse and shivered again lightly.

Lizzie moved back as Madison approached her, pulling swiftly her jumpsuit down leaving Diana naked, as she instinctively took her hands off the wall and put them between her legs, covering her womanhood.

- "Well, did I tell you to take your hands off the wall?!" Madison asked angrily.

- "No, sorry, I will put them back!" said Diana as she quickly put her hand back in the exact same spot. Madison grabbed her bottom tightly, one time on each side. She then went to the sink, grabbed a towel and held it down under the water jet, making it nice and wet. She moved behind Diana.

- "Keep the position and count!" Said Madison and before Diana even had time to process what she was ordered, she heard a loud swish, followed by a crack and then felt an intense stinging across the right side of her bottom that made her thrust her hips violently in front, hugging the wall while she let out a sharp scream.

- "Ouch, ouch, aw, ouch!!!"

- "Count!"

- "One!" Diana said promptly as Madison went close to her and put her hand on Diana's lower belly, pushing her bottom out.

- "And keep the position!"

Then again, another loud crack followed by the same sting, only this time on the left side of her bottom. She could still feel the impact of the towel from the previous stroke, as the stinging slowly subsided, leaving only a wet feeling. She again pushed her hips forward following the impact but the quickly recovered and got back into position as she counted the second stroke. After the sixth stroke, Diana was almost hugging the wall, her chest pressed tightly against it, but still sticking her bottom out. She began sobbing but she continued to count out loud and resist to prove herself to her new cellmates.

After the tenth stroke Madison came next to her and admired her red bottom, caressing it by running her hand up and down.

- "Turn around!" Madison ordered. Diana took her hands off the wall and turned around slowly, wiping gently her tears off her rosy cheeks, looking straight down at her toes, humiliated. Madison went up to her and raised her chin, looking straight into her eyes and then kissed her gently on her plump lips. Madison's lips felt so warm and so gentle, so arousing, Diana couldn't help but feel a warm feeling inside her, despite all the humiliation.

- "Do you want some water, honey?" asked Madison.

- "Yes, yes please!" said Diana with the little energy she had left. Lizzie went to the sink and took a small cup and filled it with water. She then moved near Diana and held the cup up to her lips. Diana lowered her head slightly and took two sips of water. Lizzie then poured slowly the rest of the cup on Diana's chest. She could feel the cold water running down her chest and her abs, making her nipples instantly hard as she gasped loudly.

- "Oh sorry, silly me, let us help you clean up." said Lizzie pushing Diana against the wall, her bare back glued to the cold wall. Lizzie moved on one side and Madison on the other side and they both begin to kiss her breasts slowly while grabbing her thighs. They then began to lick her rock hard nipples as Diana pushed her chest out, offering her breasts to them. As they both started to lick and stick her nipples, Madison gave Diana a light slap between her legs, keeping her hand there afterwards. She then began to rub her wet vulva as Diana started to breathe faster and faster.

Lizzie stopped her treatment of Diana's breasts as Madison started rubbing her clitoris with two fingers, biting gently on her tight nipples. Lizzie started to kiss her neck slowly while starting to whisper in her ear.

- "Come on, princess, cum for us like a little whore, or else you will get the towel again on that juicy slutty ass!" Lizzie said laughing while Diana moaned uncontrollably. Her legs went soft as she felt the orgasm embrace her pelvis, shooting waves of pleasure through her body. Lizzie placed her hand over Diana's mouth, muffling her moans as Madison slowed down her stimulation. Diana almost fell down, almost crying from all the shame, feeling guilty that she knew that deep down she enjoyed Madison's hands on her wet clitoris and the warm mouths adoring her breasts.

Madison went and took out a pack of cigarettes from under her mattress and lit a cigarette taking the first puff and then handing it over to Lizzie. She took the second off and then went near Diana, siting extremely close to her face, blowing all the smoke on Diana's meaty lips. She then kissed Diana and handed her the cigarette.

- "Do you smoke, D?"

- "Yes, I used to, thank you!" she said sucking desperately from the cigarette.

- "You can dress now, babe, we can be friends now, or even more..." said Lizzie giggling as Diana started to put back the itchy jumpsuit and passed along the cigarette. They all then sat down on one of the beds again the cigarette.

- "So, how are things in prison, like how does it all work here?" asked Diana scared but also hopeful that she finally made some friend.

- "Ah, first time, huh? Well, quite simple, love, you do your thing, so what the guard says and then time passes and you're out. I mean, that's how it used to be before this new corporal punishment thing came, now hell knows, a lot of new guards are in, rules changed, I guess we'll see." answered Lizzie

- "But don't worry boo, we are together in this shithole, we'll figure it out. See, it's not all grim, you can still have some fun!" said Madison caressing Diana's soft hair and giving her a kiss on her cheek.

- "Yeah, it was fun, heh, apart from the part where you beat me with a wet towel, that shit stings a lot." said Diana almost playfully, starting to gain some confidence in her new friends.

- "Sorry boo, although you ass is fine as fuck, but maybe the next time you'll be the one to do the spanking hahaha, come here you little bitch!" Madison grabbed Diana's neck and pulled her close, and started making out with her on the bed. Diana slowly reached under Madison's shirt, touching her perfect abs and feeling her smooth skin.

A loud alarm buzz sound was heard as all cell doors opened. An officer entered the hallway and shouted.

- "Move inmates, out for the count!" the officer yelled.

Diana followed Madison and Lizzie in front of their cell as a tall woman started counting every inmate. She stopped in front of Diana and Madison and looked at them a bit more than at the other inmates and then moved along. When she reached the end of the hallway, she turned around.

- "Back in your cells, bitches, move it, and lights out!"

Diana went back in her cell, as the doors slammed shut and the lights went out. Madison grabbed Diana gently and guided her towards her bed.

- "Come boo, first night can be rough..." said Madison as she laid down near Diana, hugging her gently, keeping her head close to her chest. It was a weirdly comforting feeling for Diana, something that, strangely, she never felt before and would definitely didn't think that she would feel with the woman who beat her bottom with a wet towel an hour earlier. She had no idea what to expect the next day, but at least, for now, she wasn't feeling terrified for the first time in a long while.