All Comments on 'Crimson Pt. 01'

by AssassinWolf

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is really great, I'm excited for more.

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this first chapter. The story has a good flow and the characters have flaws that ring true. Some of the best stories are those where the individuals accept each other no matter how the rest if the world sees them. I look forward to the next chapter and seeing where you will take this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is exceptionally well written you’ve obviously thought through the various angles of the plot. I’m having a hard time trying to decide if I like the story or not, honestly I think it has to be no. It’s very sinister, personally if I were him I’d be making a case to submit to the FBI. The entire concept of “Crimson” is monstrous being caught stealing does not warrant being forced into prostitution. By that I mean the way the organisation within the stand not your plot line because that’s really well done.

Thanks for sharing. I don’t expect I’ll be reading more even though I enjoyed this because I doubt it will be headed in a direction I can cope with. The evil chipmunk deserves a literal life sentence in prison without chance of parole, because death is too quick and easy, he deserves the misery he’s forced on others. Obviously because this isn’t my story that’s unlikely.

Thank you for sharing your creativity!

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You managed to create a storyline and characters that could be real for the most part which allows this story to shine brighter than most. Your showing of depraved indifference to human trafficking and suffering in some characters is impressive while being disturbing. This could go in so many directions that I am fairly sure that you are going to keep it beyond interesting.

J.D.

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

EXCELLENT!!

I look forward to reading further chapters about the Crimson lifestyle and some of the members.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAssassinWolf@AssassinWolf
You've probably noticed a slowdown in my writing. I've been busy standing up my Subscribestar and writing some commissions. My stories are now on my page, which you can access by following this link: https://subscribestar.adult/assassin-wolf I will continue to post new c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Crimson Series Info