Crimson Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you doing today, Cassie?" I asked.

"I'm doing good sir." She responded, not making eye contact.

"I want you to meet a couple of people." I told her. "This is Jordan, and she is my assistant. Together, we will monitor your training, both here and when you leave. This is Dr. Taylor. I will arrange for a visit with him. He will ask you questions and talk to you. I just wanted to make sure you knew him before he did that."

"Yes sir, I'll talk with him." She replied quickly.

"Thank you, Cassie." I said. "You may go back to whatever you were doing."

We walked out of her cell and locked the door. I took both of them down to the cafeteria and introduced them to the chef. We made our way around to the punishment rooms, and Jordan told us stories from when she was here as we took the elevator back up to the casino.

Back in my office, I sat both of them down. They had a few questions, but mostly I went over what I wanted them to do tomorrow. I told them to take off. It wasn't quite time to leave, but everyone had a long day. Jordan told me she had a couple of black suits at home from her time on various security details before Steven pulled her into Crimson. She hoped they still fit.

I texted Brenda, and she replied almost immediately. She said Reggie took off earlier in the afternoon for the day, and if I wanted to have some company. I told her hell yeah, and she said come out to the lobby, that she was already at the casino. That was great news.

I met her and grabbed something to eat at the casino restaurant. We ordered instead of hitting the buffet this time. The food was fantastic, and I could see myself putting on even more weight. I would have to use the hotel gym on my down time.

I took Brenda for a tour of my office and suites along the hallway. She recommended I set one up in case I worked late. I told her that wouldn't be necessary, that I had a room behind my office. I offered to take her down to the Farm, but she refused. She never wanted to see that place again. I could understand that.

On my way down previously, I had Dean give me a bottle of the pills that heightened feeling. I showed them to Brenda, and she almost tripped trying to get away from me.

"You can keep those to yourself, James." She exclaimed, backing up. "If you make me take them, I will, but know I'll hate every minute."

"I'll only use them if I need to punish you." I answered. "I will need to do that occasionally, and I rarely have two to three hours to wear you out like we did the other night."

We went and grabbed a drink from the bar and talked about our day after we left the precinct. After I dropped her off, she reported to Reggie, but he was busy attending meetings. The only time she saw him was when he told her he was heading out for the day and to do the same. The conversation came around to our living arrangement.

"I understand you're connected to your apartment, but I think we should get our own place." Brenda admitted, looking worried that I would take it badly.

She had a point. My apartment was horrible. It would be hard to move out, but I admitted it was time. She said that she would start looking tomorrow, and we discussed where we should start our search. We agreed that as close to halfway between the casino and the city would be the best choice.

After talking for an hour, we drove back to the city. Brenda took a ride share to the casino, so I drove her back. That was something else we needed to do. Brenda needed a car. We planned on shopping for one first chance we had.

By the time we arrived at home it was late, so we turned in. Another good night's sleep for both of us was followed by our now normal morning routine. I dropped her off at the law firm and drove to the casino. On my way to the office, I dropped in on Peter. He took the suite that was closest to my office and was discussing with maintenance on how to set up his office. It would take them a week to get everything on site, and another week until it was complete.

I walked into my outer office and found Jordan seated at her desk. When I walked in, she jumped up. I watched her as she turned in a circle, not sure what she should do.

I asked her, "Jordan, are you ok? You look like you're confused."

"I'm sorry James." She replied. "I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do when I see you. Steven trained me to assume the waiting position when he called me in, unless he told me otherwise. I jumped up to do that out of habit, but didn't know what you wanted."

Jordan was wearing one of her black suits with standard police shoes. I didn't think heels would work in case she had to arrest someone. It looked great on her and hugged her curves beautifully. She wore her brunette hair down, and it fell to her shoulder blades. She wore her jacket open, exposing her white shirt. She wasn't wearing a tie, which was fine with me. She had her shirt buttoned to her neck.

"Jordan, unbutton two more buttons on your shirt." I instructed her.

She did. It caused her shirt to gap, exposing just the tops of her breasts. Her bra pushed them up enough to show a little cleavage.

"I like that better." I announced. "How do you feel about it?"

"I like it as well." She answered. "I felt a little stuffy buttoned up all the way. I could stand one more button, to be honest."

"Let's keep it like that." I replied. "One more will show more cleavage, but I want you looking professional. You're supposed to intimidate people, not titillate them."

She laughed. "James, you are not what I expected." She admitted. "When you said in the meeting, you wanted me as your assistant, the first thing I thought was 'here we go again.' Steven used me for sex, and I was sure you just wanted me for that as well. You spent time with us yesterday talking, asking us what we wanted. No one has done that since Crimson took me. No one cared what I wanted. Thank you."

"You're welcome." I replied. "You, me, and Peter will work closely together. We will have to trust each other, and I need you to have my back. That can't happen if you don't respect me. Just because I'm in charge of you and Peter doesn't mean I can't treat you with respect. You are submissive to me, but I want you to tell me if you feel something is wrong. I can't have you see something and not report it to me. In fact, I chose you because I thought you would be the one woman that would."

"As a fellow officer, I look at you as my partner in this." I added. "Crimson confuses that, making you obedient to me. That shouldn't stop you from doing your job or watching my back. I'll dominate you and Steven, but please kick me in the ass if you see me doing something stupid. I won't hold it against you, even if it pisses me off."

"James, you can trust us." Jordan responded. "We talked after we left yesterday and both agreed that you are the person we're following. We are behind you 100%. You are dominating, yet you respect us. We appreciate that."

"Just don't break my trust." I warned. "Once that happens, it's hard to repair. Now, I you have work to do, and so do I."

I sat in my office for the next hour going over emails and trying to figure out how I would tackle the work ahead of me. I needed to find out the training needed by all the women. I figured I would start with Jordan. I called her into my office, and a moment later, she walked in.

I announced, "Inspection."

Jordan paused for a second, then went into motion. She took off her clothes, including her shoes. They weren't heels, so there was no reason to keep them on. She walked over next to my desk after I motioned to where I wanted her to stand. With her arms behind her, legs spread, and hands on her head, she bent her waist forward forty-five degrees. Her breasts hung down, elongating as they did. She was beautiful. I stood up, walked a step forward, and lifted each breast. There was no reason to do it, but I couldn't resist. I smiled at her, but she focused her vision behind me; the women were told not to make eye contact, and she wasn't.

I walked around behind her and admired her ass. She had a nice sized ass; nothing too large, but enough to get your hands around. It was plump, and I pressed my fingers in as I felt the crack of her ass on up. I slid my hand between her legs, feeling her vagina. I reached through and started at the front. As I dragged my hand back, I used my index and ring finger to spread her labia, and ran my middle finger down the inside. I paused by her opening, circling it a few times before continuing.

She was smooth, and she applied lotion as well. I crouched down and felt up and down her legs. Also smooth, also lotion. I check everywhere else. Her armpits were bare, as were her arms.

"Excellent job shaving, Jordan." I commended her. "You look and feel fantastic."

"Thank you, sir." She answered.

I sat back down in front of her and told her we would run through her positions. For the next hour, I drilled her on each one. She hesitated a few times and put her arms in the wrong position twice. Each time, I had her over my knee and spanked her for about thirty seconds. By the end, her spankings totaled five, and her ass was a deep shade of red.

"I expect better results, Jordan." I chastised her. "I expect you to follow my instructions immediately and without mistakes. I need your mind to focus on your tasks, but always be ready to respond to additional requests. I will require you to be more obedient than any other woman in Crimson, just like I expect Brenda to be."

"I handle both of you, and if either of you becomes unfocused or lazy, it reflects on me." I explained. "I can't demand respect from the other members and the women if my own women aren't obedient. I'm the person responsible for their training, and if I don't have their respect, I'm out of a job. I have Brenda to protect. If Reggie removes me, Brenda is taken away, it's probably back to Steven for you and Peter."

She was standing in front of me in the waiting position. Her arms were behind her back, and her legs were spread wide, exposing her vagina. She looked straight, still not making eye contact, and she pushed her chest forward slightly, raising her breasts. She looked magnificent.

"This is the default position every time I tell you to undress, unless I specify. Every morning when you arrive at work, you will enter my office, undress, and stand like this, facing the door until I arrive. I will inspect you each morning. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir." She replied quickly.

My cock was hard watching Jordan go through her positions. For the third day, I saw every part of Jordan close up. I inspected her and ran my hands all over her beautiful body. I had not, however, had sex with her. I saw other men use her, but I didn't have the opportunity. I planned on getting some work done, but I couldn't pass on it again.

"Suck." I instructed her.

I turned my chair toward her, and she flew forward, dropping to her knees in front of me. She undid my belt, then my pants. After reaching in and grabbing my cock, she pulled it out and placed her mouth around it. I watched as she bobbed her head up and down, stroking me as she did. I leaned back and enjoyed the sensation. Jordan must have sucked cock thousands of times over the years since she joined Crimson. Her oral skills were just as good as Brenda, and I'm certain she notched thousands of blowjobs as well.

As she stroked my cock with her hand, her mouth followed it up and down. She pressed her tongue hard against the underside of my cock as she slid back and forth. Every so often, she would push my cock into her throat, her lips coming into contact with the base of my dick. When she did this, she pushed out her tongue and licked my balls as she pulled back. Her tongue remained out as she raised her head, curling it around my cock as she licked her way up. When she reached the top, she put her tongue back in her mouth for the return trip back down.

It felt amazing. With the sensation of the blowjob, and a naked Jordan looking sexy between my legs, I didn't last too long. After a few minutes, I erupted. Jordan pushed her head down and pressed her lips tight around me. As I pumped my cum into her mouth, she swallowed every bit. After I finished, she kneeled up, spread her legs, and put her arms behind her. My dick remained in her mouth as she took up the position, leaned forward, and rested her head against my stomach. That was incredible. I can see why Steven was fond of her and reluctant to give her up.

I leaned back to enjoy the feeling of Jordan's warm mouth wrapped around my cock and must have drifted off to sleep. The next thing I knew, Jordan began sucking my dick again. Her stroking woke me up, and as she bobbed her head up and down, I noticed twenty minutes had passed. Her sucking felt great, but there was one more threshold I had to pass with her. I told her to climb in my lap. I wanted to feel the vagina I've admired for three days.

She stood up and straddled my lap, with her legs on either side of mine. My chair was an oversized desk chair, and when Jordan pushed her vagina over my dick, she put her knees up onto the chair. I kept my feet firmly on the ground to stabilize us as she began fucking me. Her vagina felt wonderful, almost as good as Brenda's. Jordan was tighter, but just barely. Jordan's vagina also seemed to have more texture. I felt more stimulation as my cock slid in and out of her.

I put my hands on her hips to steady her motion, as the chair was unstable. As she picked up speed, her hair became disheveled. Her long brunette hair was now partially obscuring her face, making her look possessed. Jordan had an intensity in her eyes that told me she not only enjoyed this, but she craved it. Her eyes locked with mine, and she refused to look away. I held her gaze, but realized she was looking right through me. Her attention wasn't on me.

I moved my hands around her hips and felt her ass. I spread my fingers out and palmed each cheek like someone would a basketball. My hands went from the top of her ass about halfway down. I squeezed a few times, enjoying the sensation of my fingers pushing into her flesh. I pushed my hands around as far as I could and ran my fingers down her crack. After tracing it up and down a few times, I felt back around to her waist, then up her sides to her breasts.

She had wonderful breasts, which were now bouncing in my face. I grabbed one, leaned forward, and put my lips around her nipple. I sucked in, then used my tongue to lick around it. I continued to apply pressure by sucking in and using my tongue. My other hand rolled her other nipple between my thumb and index finger. The sensation of having her nipples toyed with made Jordan moan, and she put her head back and closed her eyes.

This also changed how she was riding me. Her motion progressed from up and down to back and forth. Jordan ground herself into me, pushing her hips forward and pulling them back. This rubbed my cock against the inside front of her vagina. I found more texture there than I did when she rode me up and down.

She started talking, "James, that feels wonderful. Keep playing with my nipples. I love your cock, and it feels incredible."

She continued to moan and grind. I kept my eyes on her, watching her face contort in pleasure, when she suddenly opened her eyes and looked into mine. She turned her head to the side slightly, as if trying to figure something out or to hear something. Her eyes narrowed, and she looked confused. This expression quickly disappeared.

She took a deep breath, and while still looking me in the eye, said, "I don't care about humiliating Peter; I just want you to take me. I love him, but I'm giving myself to you. You're the man I wish he was. I want you to claim me as yours. I'll do anything you want. Just make me yours, James."

She said that as she pushed her hips back and forth, so it came across sounding staccato. Lust filled her voice and rose in volume and intensity until she almost yelled the last few words.

I wasn't sure what the change of expression was about, but I shrugged it off. I was sure she was just in the throes of passion and said those things to get herself off. That's why, when she bent down and kissed me, I was taken aback. This was not a normal kiss. This is how my wife, and now Brenda, kissed me.

There are plenty of ways to kiss. A quick peck, a short smooch, a lip-lock. Some kisses are between friends. Even between a couple, some kisses don't graduate past the "I like you a lot" intensity. The kiss I received from Cassie was one of servitude. It was nice, but I could tell it was forced. I expected something similar from Jordan. She was enjoying herself riding me, and was obviously getting into it. Her sex with me, even with all of that, was service. At least that's what I thought.

This was the first time I had sex with Jordan, so I had no prior experience with her. I had no reason to believe anything existed between us except our jobs and Crimson. I was wrong. When her lips touched mine, I knew she felt something. She immediately took a deep breath from her nose, trying to pull my smell into her. She must have liked it, because she held her breath and stopped, remaining still for a few moments. When she exhaled, she buried her tongue in my mouth like she wanted to taste every part of me, then continued her grinding.

She slowed down to a gentle rocking, sliding her hips forward and back. Her vagina and mouth were synchronized. When she slid back, she inhaled and pulled her mouth back slightly, giving my mouth a break from her tongue. As she pushed forward, she exhaled through her nose, pushing her tongue back into my mouth and pressing her lips against me harder. Her weight pushed me back in my chair, threatening to tip it over. It was everything I could do to keep it upright and stable. My hand went back to her hips to hold her in place so she didn't fall sideways or back.

I honestly didn't know how I felt. I was enjoying myself, but her intensity and confession of devotion surprised me. I recognized what was happening and tried to reach inside myself to see if I had the same feelings. Do I have feelings for her? Is that why I chose her as my assistant? Did I really need her because of her ability, or because I have an attraction? I reviewed all the times I came in contact with Jordan. I always found her attractive, but it never went further than that. Before my first day in Steven's office, I only saw her in uniform. No, I didn't feel an attraction to her before now.

As I continued to think about it, I felt something. It started deep in my head, manifesting itself as an emotion that started when my wife passed. After the day that Amanda and my son died, I wanted to die as well. It was a deep-down sadness that encompassed every part of my being, darkening me like an eclipse. There was still light around the darkness, but it never grew powerful enough to overcome it. That was until Brenda.

Brenda made the darkness pass over, like an eclipse eventually gives way to the sun. I lived in the light again, thanks to her. What I felt now was similar. However, instead of how Brenda removed the darkness, Jordan was increasing its intensity. I suddenly realized I've had a piece of a puzzle missing, and I just found it. I began returning the intensity that Jordan was showing, and we both tried to crawl inside one other.

When she felt my intensity increase, she pushed forward more. That did it. The chair went over backwards and we tumbled with it. I instinctively grabbed her, holding her to me, and she landed on top as we hit the floor. We were now behind my desk on the carpet.

I rolled her over so I was on top. I continued to kiss her for a few minutes as my lust grew. I drove my cock in and out of her, picking up speed. I wasn't getting enough leverage to match my desire, so I pulled back and kneeled. With my cock still inside of her, I lifted her legs and put them over my shoulders. I grabbed her thighs and used them as leverage to drive into her over and over.