Crimson Pt. 05

Story Info
Crisis Averted and Timeline.
16.3k words
4.82
5.6k
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise showed, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this story are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are over the age of eighteen, unless otherwise specified.

Pt. 5 Crisis Averted

I arrived at Crystal Lake Casino thirty minutes after Jordan and Peter, and they were waiting for me at the bar next to the dining room. They both had a drink, and I didn't blame them. I would grab one myself, but I wanted to stay away from alcohol. I'm sure my liver was excited to hear the news.

I took them on a quick tour and introduced them to Thomas. He knew Jordan, but hadn't met her husband. After we finished, I walked them back to my office and told them to have a seat. They both sat quietly, not exactly sure what they should do.

"You two look uncomfortable." I remarked.

"It feels strange." Jordan replied. "I thought you would put me in a position like Steven always did. I'm a little nervous right now, to be honest."

"I'm not like Steven." I told her. "I'll keep you focused, and I'll use everything I know to ensure you remain obedient. However, we have work to do. You wanted to do something other than be Steven's toy. Well, you got your wish. When you see the amount of work we have, you may want to go back to Steven."

"I don't think that will happen," Jordan said, smiling.

I began by telling Jordan and Peter about my plans. I wanted Peter to set up an office in one of the four suites along the hallway leading to my office. He will work out of there, with the bonus that he can stay there overnight with Jordan if they don't want to drive home. Depending on what I want, I may require them to stay the night. I told them to furnish it with whatever they needed and it would come out of Crimson's account.

I found out from checking my computer yesterday that I have access to the training budget. It had a balance of $200 million and it was my job to oversee it and provide reports to Reggie. I relegated that job to Jordan, who would run the reports to me first.

I told Jordan to set up the outer office as she wanted. It was her office, and she would act as my assistant. Her primary job was keeping the files on all of Crimson's women up to date. I wanted a thirty-day review of all the files once we had them organized. Each woman would come in for interviews every sixty days. Those interviews would comprise a review of their training, and Jordan will be a big part of that.

After I explained what their jobs were and what I expected, it was time to get down to what they wanted from me. I remembered what Amanda told me about building bonds between us.

"To do your jobs, I need both of you to be motivated and happy." I explained. "I say happy because I don't want you hating your job or your life. Your job is to support Crimson. If we're successful, Crimson will be successful. My job is to support you in your jobs. If you don't trust me, or you don't respect me, everything breaks down. So, what do you need from me? Specifically, what do you want me to do in your desire for domination?"

I had to ask. I still didn't fully understand it. I never felt the need to dominate anyone. I have to admit, however, that I enjoyed the feeling of power when I punished Brenda last night. To have her follow my instructions and submit to my punishment was intoxicating. What separated me from the other men was the fact that I cared for her. I didn't want to hurt her, so I was careful. I did like it, however.

I sat while they talked back and forth for a few minutes before Jordan answered. "We enjoy it most when we're dominated together. I understand we can't always be in the same room, and I'll be with you more than Peter will. I'll get most of your attention, so I'll give you my two cents. I want to do my job, but I also want time each day that you give me attention. Like I said, I need it."

"Now, that attention doesn't have to be at work." Jordan explained. "Like all other couples that Crimson controls, you have access to our home. Steven never took advantage of that because he thought Peter didn't know about Crimson. I'm glad he didn't. Steven was always in it for himself. He never considered what I wanted, and I'm sure it would have been the same with Peter. By asking us what we want, you've already eclipsed Steven in my eyes."

"Look at us as your family." Jordan said, echoing what I heard from Amanda. "You are head of our family. I am including Brenda in that as well. That will require all four of us to become close."

Again, she echoed what Amanda said. I was getting goosebumps.

"I'm not talking about just telling us what to do." Jordan explained. "You need to use me, punish me. You also need to control Peter. Humiliation is part of that. That doesn't mean just insult him like John did. While that works, it falls short of what he needs. He wants to feel like he's second best, like you're replacing him. When he sees us together, he wants to feel you give me something he never could. That embarrassment and humiliation fuels his sexual desire, and it's what he craves."

"So, let's say I came to your house one night for dinner." I added. "I spend the evening complimenting you and putting my hands all over you. I then take you to the living room, and we make out while Peter cleans up. After he finishes, he can sit and watch us until I take you to the room and we have sex. I would keep the door open so he could hear us and maybe peek in if he wanted. Would that work for you, Peter?"

"Absolutely." He replied, sounding excited. "I'm getting hot thinking about it."

"Ok, let's try something."

I told Jordan to come over and sit in my lap. She walked over and sat facing Peter. I put my hand under her dress uniform skirt and started rubbing her vagina over her panties.

"Does this excite you, Peter?" I asked.

"It does." He said, unable to take his eyes off of Jordan, who was moving her hips and moaning.

"What if she told you what I was doing?"

I told Jordan to describe to Peter what I was doing with my hand.

"James is rubbing my vagina through my panties." Jordan said, trying to speak clearly through her moaning. "James is now reaching inside of my panties and putting a finger in my vagina. It feels wonderful. Please keep rubbing. Oh, he found my clitoris, and he's circling it with his finger. Oh, that feels great, right there. Oh Peter, his finger is amazing."

I watched Peter, and he sat there enthralled by what he was witnessing. I saw him rub his crotch.

"Do you have your cage on, Peter?" I asked.

"Yes sir." He answered.

He went right to 'sir.' He really enjoys this. That's the darndest thing I've ever seen. I accepted Reggie had sex with Brenda, and she will have sex with other members. While that didn't bother me, it certainly didn't excite me. I was closer to knocking their teeth out than I was to jerking off to it. However, I didn't have to understand Peter's desire for humiliation to provide him with it.

"Keep your hands away from you dick." I instructed him. "You need permission to touch it, and I'm not giving it to you."

He removed his hand from his pants and put both hands on the arms of the chair. I could see the frustration in his eyes, but he was overflowing with lust. His eyes were wide, and he couldn't get enough.

"Oh Peter, I'm close to an orgasm." Jordan continued her erotic description. "His finger is now inside of me, reaching in deep and gathering my lubrication. He's now taking his wet finger and rubbing my clit. He's using his other fingers to spread my vagina open for easier access, and now my clitoris is fully exposed."

Jordan stopped talking and took a deep breath. After she held it for about five seconds, she stiffened and exhaled loudly. Jordan threw her head back and made a series of brief moans, each growing in volume until her voice became loud enough to hurt my ear that she was right next to. Her body spasmed and rocked for about twenty seconds. When her orgasm subsided, I let her lay back on my shoulder and sit there.

"Tell me, Peter, how did you like that?"

"That was fucking amazing." He replied enthusiastically. "My dick strained against the cage the entire time. It was a little painful, but I enjoyed it. Right now, my adrenaline is flooding my system and my pulse is racing. I feel like if I touched my dick, I would explode."

"Let's test that theory." I remarked. "Jordan, get your husband off."

It didn't take her five seconds to leave my lap and kneel in front of Peter. After taking off his cage, she put her mouth around his dick and started sucking. She was below the top edge of my desk, and all I could see was the top of her head bobbing up and down. Peter finished in less than thirty seconds. He stiffened and pumped all he had into Jordan's mouth.

Seeing this, I stated, "Jordan, you will not swallow. In fact, I forbid you from swallowing his cum without permission. You will always spit it out."

I handed her a tissue from my desk and she used it to spit out Peter's cum. She looked at Peter as she threw it in the wastebasket next to my desk.

"I'll have more rules for your two, but the first is you may not have sex until you get permission from me." I added. "The only exception is if you're with another Crimson member that both of you are servicing. And Jordan, that's the last blowjob you give to Peter unless I say otherwise. From now on, when you have permission to have sex, you will jerk him off. Peter, you will perform oral sex on Jordan to get her off. You cannot touch Jordan's vagina. The only thing you can use is your tongue."

Jordan straightened up her uniform and took a seat.

"Now, give me some feedback." I said. "Is that what both of you are looking for."

Jordan answered first, "Yes, that was great. You weren't mean or degrading, but you humiliated Peter. You emasculated him by having your way with me in front of him and making me orgasm. Then you forbid me from swallowing his cum. He knows I swallow yours and every other man in Crimson. That makes him feel less than worthy. I would say that was perfect. The cherry on top was telling him I can only jerk him off, and not allowing him to touch my vagina. I know he's burning up at hearing that."

"Peter, is she correct?" I asked.

"Yes, that was incredible." He answered. "It pissed me off you made her spit out my cum. And you having the gall to tell me I can't touch my wife and she can only jerk me off? I want to scream from the frustration and humiliation. However, I don't feel man enough to stand up to you. I feel like a little kid that his parents have put that in his place. I'm shaking right now, and that's what I've been chasing. I felt that often growing up."

"My parents were a mess." Peter explained. "My father never liked the fact I wasn't more masculine. I couldn't help it. I got my sensitivity from my mother's side. My grandfather was a pushover, and my grandmother ran the house. My father was always degrading me. He tried to get me to fight back, to show some masculinity. I couldn't give him what I didn't have, but he never understood that. I was more emotional than I was tough."

"My mother never liked my father." Peter continued. "I still don't know why she stayed with him. She would sleep around on him constantly. Hell, she slept with our next-door neighbor for years. I knew about it because they didn't hide it from me, screwing around when I was home. I was a small kid, but I knew what she was doing was wrong. It embarrassed me that my mother was a slut. I see you with Jordan, and I feel I'm looking at my mother fucking another man."

"I kept her secret." Peter added. "I loved her, but I hated her." Peter added. "My frustration grew as I became more conflicted. I wanted to see her punished, but I couldn't bring myself to tell my father. I grew up with this festering inside me. I've wanted to punish every woman I've ever been with, but I'm too weak to do it. That's why I love to hear when Jordan receives a punishment from Steven. I focus my anger at my mother toward her and I become sexually aroused every time. Thankfully, I'm a psychiatrist, and I recognize it for what it is. I don't hold it against Jordan, and I let my frustrations out as sexual arousal."

"My father was mean, but I always tried to get his approval." Peter expressed. "The few times he said how proud he was of me still resonate. Those were when I was accepted to college, when I graduated, and on his deathbed. He tried to make amends to me for all the bitter words he threw when I was growing up. I felt a love for him in that moment I never had. It broke my heart, not because he was dying, but because I lost all of those years that I never knew him."

"That is the moment my mind made the connection between acceptance and humiliation." Peter added. "My feelings became intertwined with my sexual arousal over the frustrations of my mother. I chased humiliation in the vain hope I could turn back time and make my father proud of me. I have mommy and daddy issues that control my sexuality as an adult. I was never a follower of Freud, but I have to admit I'm a perfect case."

Peter finished up, "When you had Jordan on you lap and I felt humiliated, I wanted desperately to gain your approval. In that instance, you become a surrogate for my father. As I sit here, that's how I'm viewing you. People often put a parent type bond on the people they answer to, be it a boss or a dominating partner. That's why some seem born to lead, and some born to follow. I'm firmly in the 'follow' camp, and you're a leader."

"I don't view myself as a leader." I admitted. Hell, I was still trying to convince myself that I can do any of this.

"No, I'm serious." Peter answered. "I listened when you talked to those men at the precinct. When you did, they all listened to you. I watched their expressions. You had the Police Chief, the District Attorney, and the Mayor, and when you talked, they all stopped and listened. They probably weren't aware of it, but when you would look at one of them, they would glance away momentarily. That's a show of deference. Look for that. If someone does that, you can take command of them and the situation. That's what you did today."

"He's right." Jordan added. "He wasn't there, but I heard you tell them you would kill them if they hurt Brenda. I felt a change in posture from Steven. He nervously shifted in his seat when you said that. It was minor, and I wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't sucking his dick. You made him uncomfortable, and I can tell; he is afraid of you. He puts on a good front, but I've been intimate with him for years, so I recognize it. The only other person he's afraid of is Reggie. Keep that in your back pocket until you need it."

This was all interesting information. Amanda's predictions seem to be spot on. They want to be close to me, to be viewed as family. I can do that. I just wish Amanda was a little more specific, and I knew what she meant when she said something was coming. How do I prepare for something that I can't identify? Was Amanda just my subconscious? I didn't think so, but how could she know what Peter and Jordan would tell me.

"One more thing, and this goes for both of you." I instructed them. "I don't want either of you following anyone else's instructions unless you have permission from me. The only exception would be Reggie, but I don't see him getting involved with us too much. He has enough on his plate."

"What if a VIP member tells me to do something?" Jordan asked.

"Tell them what I just told you, and you're following my instructions." I informed her. "Get me on the phone immediately if they cause any trouble. I want to give some separation between you and everyone else. If someone requests you, I'll make the determination if you go."

"I have another question, James." Jordan asked. "What do you want me to wear? My police uniform, or something else?"

I asked her if she saw the uniforms the security were wearing when they came in, and she acknowledged she did. I instructed her to get a few black suits to match them. I wanted her to dress like security to remind the men that she was an employee as well. I told her to wear her badge on her belt, along with her weapon. All she should have to do is lift her suit jacket to show someone she was police. I told Peter just to wear something comfortable, but professional. I wanted to put the women he interviewed at ease, and looking like one of the security would not accomplish that.

Next, I took Jordan and Peter to security and they received their credentials. I stopped by Thomas and arranged maintenance to stop by tomorrow and discuss with Peter what he needed to set up his office. Our next stop was the Farm.

As we rode the elevator, Jordan commented, "I haven't been down here since I went through training years ago. This place still makes me nervous."

"You told me what they did, but I always thought that you were leaving parts out." Peter remarked.

"I did." Jordan admitted. "Some things I don't want to admit."

"Get used to it." I told them. "Both of you will find yourselves down here as part of your job. Jordan, I don't want you scared or intimidated by the trainers. Unless I tell you otherwise, you will not listen to them."

We stepped off the elevator and walked down the hall to the trainer's offices. Dean was in his office filling out some paperwork, and I figured I would introduce Jordan and Peter.

"Dean, I have a couple of people for you to meet." I said as I walked through the door. "Jordan has been through training, but that was years ago, and this is her husband, Peter. They both work for me and I'm in charge of Jordan."

"Yes, I remember Jordan, and have seen her around a few times." Dean said, looking her over. Jordan looked uncomfortable, but held her head high.

"Will Jordan be helping you train the women?" Dean asked.

"Not directly." I answered. "She will get to know them and help me evaluate their need for retraining. She's also here to help me keep the peace between the women and between the members."

"I see." Dean remarked. "You can expect to get some pushback from some members. She's part of Crimson, so they'll expect her to follow their instructions."

"I understand that." I explained. "As you know, she's an officer. That's why I wanted her. If anyone causes her trouble, she can arrest them. That should keep them in check, and if not, they can deal with me."

"Well, she won't get any trouble from us." Dean assured me. "We're here to train the women, not use them. I have no interest in any of the women once they leave here. I barely have enough time to do my job, so any help you can give us would be great."

"I'll look into that, especially since I expect an influx of women soon." I replied.

I thanked Thomas for his time, then walked Jordan and Peter to the cells. They still had Linda attached to a chain in the ceiling with her blindfold on. It must be close to her finally getting released. She was hanging limp from the restraints; her legs having given out on her. Her head was down, and it looked like she fell asleep. I didn't want to disturb her, so we walked further down the hall.

"I remember the first twenty-four hours." Jordan remarked as we walked. "That was brutal. Seeing that brings back the horror I felt. I'm almost shaking thinking about it."

"You never told me about that." Peter said, taking Jordan's hand. "That must have been traumatizing."

"It was." She replied. "I didn't know if they would ever take me down. The trainer never told me anything. Once they unhooked me, I would have done anything to not have them hang me up again."

"I think that's part of the point." I said, opening the door to Cassie's cell. She was laying in her bed naked. When we walked in, she stood up quickly and took the waiting position. She spread her legs, put her arms behind her, and looked straight ahead.