Crimson Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, remove your blouses." I instructed them. I wanted to see exactly what wore. The women unbuttoned their shirts, took them off, and dropped them on the floor next to them. The women wore identical black lace bras. These had a solid cup to support their breasts, with lace material making up the rest. The bras only covered the bottom two-thirds of their breasts, pushing them together to create an acceptable amount of cleavage. Each bra had shoulder straps and a wide band wrapped around their back.

"Please, remove your skirts." I told them. They did, and dropped them on top of their shirts. Each woman wore black lace panties that matched their bras. These were more form than function. The panties were high cut on the sides, barely covering their vaginas. I told them to turn around, and sure enough, there was little covering on their ass. Allison's ass was tight and firm, while Janice's ass was plumper, drooping a little, but still looked great. They both turned back around to face me.

Completing the ensemble was a thin gold chain around each woman's waist. In the front, each chain had a red "C" pendent attached. They filled the pendent with what I assumed were fake diamonds, causing it to glimmer in the light. I had to admit, it was a nice touch.

With the women standing in front of me in their bra and panties, I asked them, "What is your job here? I mean, what do you do during the day as part of your training?"

Allison spoke up first. "I'm usually assigned a few men to give wake-up calls to in the mornings. I have a key and let myself into their rooms. We're told to undress and climb in bed with them to give them a blowjob to wake them up. After they cum, we take them in the shower and clean them. Afterward, we help them dress and with anything else they need. Only when the men are satisfied, we report back and get another assignment."

I asked Janice if that's what she does, and she told me she does exactly that. I had them run through a typical day. After their wake-up calls, they report back to security. They can do anything from helping guests of the casino to cleaning. Occasionally, a member of Crimson will visit the casino, and they will assign them a woman. For the duration of their visit, the member can use the woman he's with any way he desires. Most of the time, it's just fetching drinks and food while they gamble, but it can include sex if they have a room.

"So, you aren't so much training as you're acting as escorts?" I asked.

"That's probably more accurate." Janice responded.

It made sense. Reggie was killing two birds with one stone. He was giving his high-rollers and Crimson members female companionship while training the women to satisfy the men. With a woman on their arm, the men are more likely to spend more time in the casino, and as a result, gamble more money away.

"How often are you taken through your positions?" I asked.

"At least once a day someone inspects us." Allison answers. "It's usually in the morning. A trainer, Mr. Kinkaid, or Mr. Wallace will visit our room. They put us in various positions and ensure we're clean and fully shaved. If we make a mistake, we're punished."

"How to they punish you?" I asked.

Janice answered, "Spankings seem to be a favorite. However, I've been bound in uncomfortable positions in my room for hours. I've also been whipped, but rarely. That leaves marks, and they don't want us marked up for the guests."

"Where do they get the bondage equipment and whips?" I asked.

"Each of our rooms has a closet that is stocked with that equipment." Allison answered. "It also has various sex toys. We're not allowed to touch any of it. We're told it's for the men only. Our doors have locks, but only on the outside. Anyone can come in, and when they do, we have to service them and do whatever they say."

"Is it only the trainers and the senior members of Crimson?" I inquired.

"Not always." Janice replied. "Yesterday, Mr. Wallace sent over four of his friends. I just left work when they came into my room. I spent the next four hours getting gang banged, and they focused almost entirely on double penetration. I spent hours with two cocks in me at the same time."

"Well, Janice, that makes sense." I responded. "They sent you back for that specific issue. I would hazard a guess Mr. Wallace sent them over to put you through exactly that. How do you feel now about any future requests for double penetration?"

"I still don't like it." Janice admitted. "However, it's not a big deal any longer. I will certainly not hesitate in the future because I don't want to come back here."

Her file wasn't well maintained, and I wondered if it had any holes. It had her married with kids, but didn't specify how many. I asked her about it and she told me that yes; she was married, and had one child. Her daughter is now twenty. She still lived at home with her and her husband. Her file mentioned nothing about that. It was an odd situation, and I wondered how she and her husband kept everything hidden.

I asked her about it, and she looked like she was about to cry. That's when she told me the rest of the story the file didn't include. Her daughter, Francis, was also owned by Crimson. Her husband embezzled from his company by shifting company funds to an account under a false name at a bank where his daughter worked. She hid the funds, ensuring they kept the deposits under the amount that will automatically notify the government. Once the funds were in the account, Janice would withdrawal the funds in small amounts under the false name. She would then carry the funds to another bank across the city.

It wasn't a bad setup. Janice admitted they only caught them when Francis accidentally made two deposits in the same day and tripped the automatic reporting. Investigators traced the money back to the corporation, and the police visited them the next week. It didn't take long for the investigators to unravel their plan and arrest all three of them. Brandon, the District Attorney, is the one that recruited them. He's also their handler.

"How did your husband take that?" I inquired. "Does Crimson have him do anything?"

"No, Crimson only uses us two." Janice answered. "My husband hates it, but what can he do? Brandon comes into our house and fucks us in front of him. It's torture to see his daughter used like that. What's worse is when Brandon takes us both and returns us a day or two later. It's hard on my husband not knowing what's happening to us."

That doesn't sound good. In fact, if Brandon continues, either he or the husband will end up dead. I will need to speak with him soon.

I talked with Janice and Allison for another thirty minutes before letting them go. The more I thought about it, the more convinced I was that I needed to speak with Brandon. I picked up the phone and called Reggie. I needed to know how far my authority went. The answer I received was to do what I thought was necessary to protect Crimson. Reggie would back me up if I had a good cause.

I called Brandon and told him I wanted to see him and to bring Janice's husband and daughter with him. Brandon gave me a hard time at first, but I told him either he comes to me, or I come arrest his ass and bring him back with me. He wasn't happy, but agreed. Reggie was correct; I had a bit more leverage as an officer of the law. I made a few phone calls while I waited, and two hours later, he walked into my office with the husband and daughter.

When he walked in, he took a seat like he owned the place. I let him have it and told him to wait for Janice and we would begin. I sent for Janice, and a few minutes later, she walked in. Her eyes grew wide when she saw Brandon and her family. I shouldn't have been surprised when Brandon called out, "Waiting."

The women started taking off their clothes when I order them to stop. "Put your clothes back on and stand next to my desk." I instructed them. "Brandon, you're in my office. I will give the instructions here. This is not that type of meeting. I'm here saving your sorry ass."

"What the fuck are you talking about, James?" He asked. "You tell me to come to you, then you tell me I can't tell my women what to do? I don't give a shit what Reggie sees in you. I'm the District Attorney, and you will not talk to me like that."

"Brandon, you are a few seconds away from losing all of your women." I informed him. "I will strip you of all your VIP privileges, and if you keep it up, I'll kick your ass out of Crimson. Do not try me. If you push it, we will take a pleasant drive together tonight and get to know each other."

He sat there and didn't say a word. Oh, he was pissed, but he bit his tongue.

"Charles, how are you today?" I asked Janice's husband. He was standing next to his wife and daughter.

He was an unassuming man. He looked to be in his forties, with thinning black hair. He was skinny, with no muscle tone to speak of. He looked harried, and what hair he had was unkempt. He wore a cheap suit that had too many wrinkles and an old pair of shoes. I noted a few days' worth of stubble on his face.

"I'm doing good." He answered, looking unsure of what to say.

"You're not feeling stressed, or anxious?" I inquired.

He looked around, nervous. "No, I'm doing fine." He replied.

"That's good." I told him. "Why don't you tell me about the purchase you made last week."

His eyes grew wide, and he looked away momentarily. He was at a loss for words, trying to figure out what to say. Brandon sat up, suddenly paying attention.

"That's ok Charles, let me." I said, picking up my phone and telling Jordan to come in.

Jordan stepped in, carrying a box in her hand. It was an evidence box that we use at the station for weapons. She handed it to me and walked out. I opened it and revealed a .45 caliber revolver that was zip tied to the bottom of the box. It had a trigger lock attached, so there was no chance anyone could use it here. I showed it to Brandon, and it was his turn for his eyes to grow wide.

"After I spoke with Janice today, I made a few calls." I explained. "Anyone purchasing handguns in this state must go through a background check. They file these with the police department, and they enter those into a central database. On a hunch, I searched the database and found Charles' application. I sent Jordan to your house to retrieve the gun."

"You motherfucker." Brandon exclaimed, standing up. "I'll fucking kill you."

"Sit your ass down, Brandon." I yelled at him, standing up myself. I flipped my suit jacked aside, showing my holster. Brandon saw me do this, stopped, and sat back down. He was still fuming, but sat still.

"Charles, tell us why you bought that gun." I instructed him.

He broke down. He told me he was sorry, but he couldn't take it any longer. He felt he had no choice, that to protect his family, he had to kill Brandon. He didn't plan on stopping there. He also had Reggie on his list, along with a few other Crimson members that his wife and daughter serviced. He didn't know all of them, but only those his wife told him about. This was a problem. If I let it go, someone would end up dead. If I removed Charles from the picture, I didn't think his wife and daughter would be any good to us.

"Brandon, you are no longer overseeing this family." I informed him.

"You can't be serious." He yelled back.

"I am serious." I answered. "Your actions caused this. Using his wife and daughter in front of him, throwing it in his face, fucked this up. Even if you promised to not continue that behavior, the damage is done. Charles will never respect you, and you'll eventually end up dead."

"Reggie will hear about this." He threatened me.

A voice came across the intercom on my phone. "Brandon, shut the hell up." It was Reggie. I had him listening in from his office in town. "James is correct. You're responsible for this. Instead of throwing a fit, thank James for saving your life. The next time you visited their house might have been your last. This is exactly why I hired James, and he's doing what I asked him to do; find problems before they're problems and protect Crimson. If he killed you, it would have created a shit-show that may have exposed us."

"I'm sorry Reggie." Brandon replied, sounding less combative than he did with me. "I didn't think Charles would go this far."

"That's right, Brandon, you didn't think." Reggie scolded him. "You're lucky I don't take all your women away, or kick you out. I'll let you learn from this, but understand, I'll be keeping a close eye on you now. Screw up again, and you're out, or worse."

Brandon looked like a little kid that received a beating from his father. He sat there with his head down, not saying anything.

"What do you plan on doing with them, James?" Reggie asked.

"I haven't decided yet." I answered. "I need to talk with them first. I'll run it past you once I decide something."

Reggie told Brandon he wanted to see him in his office and to leave right away. After Reggie hung up, Brandon said to me, "I'm sorry, James. I shouldn't have been that combative. You were correct in your hunch, and I'm still alive because of it. I appreciate it. I may not like it, but Reggie was correct in recruiting you."

Brandon turned and walked out of my office. I called Jordan and told her to take the women to one of my suites, make them comfortable, and secure them inside. I didn't want them going anywhere until I could talk with all of them. She left with the women, and I told Charles to have a seat.

"I suppose this is where you threaten me and tell me you'll kill me if I do anything like that again." he remarked sarcastically.

"Not at all." I answered. "I just want to talk. When you were given the option to go to jail or have your wife and daughter submit to Crimson, why did you choose Crimson?"

"Because, I didn't want to see them in prison." He answered. "I don't care if I go to prison. I was the one that used them to steal the money. It was my idea. Hell, Janice and Francis were against it, but I talked them into it and promised we wouldn't get caught. It's my fault they're in this mess."

"That may be true, but they're just as guilty as you." I replied. "I know how these things turn out. All three of you will spend years behind bars, with you serving the most time. Women always seem to get lesser sentences, especially for non-violent crimes. If you can't live with this arrangement, prison is your only other choice. Do you want that?"

He thought about it for a minute, then answered, "No. I still don't want that, but I can't live with what Brandon did."

"I'll make you an offer." I told him. "If I ask your wife and daughter the same question, and both of them choose prison, I'll have all three of you booked tonight. No more Crimson, no more servicing other men. However, if they choose Crimson, I'll honor their wishes. If you can't live with your wife and daughter serving Crimson even after they chose to, I'll make other living arrangements for them. You'll get them back when their service is up, and you get to live free of the knowledge of what they're doing."

"They'll just be paying for my crime with their bodies." He replied. "That's not fair."

"Fair?" I chastised him. "Was it fair that you involved your wife and daughter in your embezzlement? Was it fair that you made them accessories for your crime? They didn't want to get involved, but you talked them into it. What that fair? Charles, you need to take responsibility for your actions. Your wife and daughter had little a choice when you involved them. They get a choice now. You don't have to like it, but you can at least give that to them."

"Am I supposed to be happy if they decide to stay with Crimson?" Charles asked.

"Hell no." I answered. "That's your punishment. The only difference is, you won't have their service thrown in your face every day."

I called Jordan in and had her walk with me and Charles to the suite. I wanted to have her with me in case Charles acted up. I sat everyone sit down and asked the women which they preferred; prison or Crimson. They chose Crimson. As bad as their service was, prison was still worse in their minds.

"Charles, the women have decided." I told him. "My question to you is; can you live with them serving Crimson?"

He answered no. It confused the women until I explained it to them. I told them without everyone agreeing to the terms, I would take all of them to the precinct and book them tonight. Honestly, I didn't plan on doing that, but I wanted to see how the women reacted. I received the reaction I expected.

Janice hit the roof. She started cursing and throwing insults at Charles. Francis joined in, and between the two, I could barely understand what they were saying. I told everyone to calm down and talk one at a time.

"Fuck you, Charles." Janice fumed. "You get us in this mess, and you can't even let us try to get out of it. You're a pitiful man. Poor Charles can't watch his wife and daughter get fucked by other men because he messed up? What's wrong? You afraid I'll like them more? You're probably correct. Any man that would put his wife and daughter in this position, then doesn't have the balls to live with the consequences, is no man I want to be with."

"I want nothing to do with you." Janice raged. "I don't know how I'll do it while under Crimson, but I want a divorce. I never want to see you again. Just the thought that you would send us to prison because what you brought down on us hurts your feelings makes me sick. I don't enjoy having to serve Crimson, but it's better than prison. If I knew you had that gun, I would have shot you myself. I'm sure these guys would have gotten me off if I promised to suck dick for a few more years. That would have been worth it."

Damn. That was brutal. Charles just sat there with his head down.

"I love you daddy." Francis told him. "However, I have to side with mom on this one. I can't go to prison. I'll have a felony on my record, and my life will be essentially over. Even after I get out of prison, I won't find decent work. This is my only chance to get out of this and live a life. I can't believe you would take that away from me."

"Lieutenant Greene." Francis addressed me. "I don't know what we have to do, but I don't want to go to prison. I don't care what my father wants, and I'm sure my mother feels the same way. I know you need all three of us to agree, but there must be another way."

"I agree with Francis." Her mother added. "I'll do anything Crimson wants. Just get us away from Charles and let us make our own decision."

She said that last part while giving a disgusted look to her husband. He didn't see it, and was still looking down. I had Jordan handcuff Charles and escort him back to my office. I told the women to hold tight, that I needed to make a phone call. I walked to Thomas' office to use his phone. I didn't want Charles to overhear.

I told Reggie what transpired. We needed to do something with Charles. I was certain we had a suicide risk on our hands, and if we let him go, we would need to clean up a mess. He told me he would send over a few men to take him off my hands. When I asked him about it, he asked if I really wanted to know. I told him why not; in for a penny, in for a pound.

Reggie explained that Steven, the Chief of Police, would have someone write an order for Charles to be put in a psychiatric hold under a suicide watch. That would be good for forty-eight hours. He had connections, doctors specifically, that would sedate Charles during that time, so he wouldn't talk. After they 'examine' him and find he's mentally unstable, he will go into a full-time facility.

There, the same doctors will chemically lobotomize him. After a few months of treatment, Reggie doubted Charles would remember much of anything. Once Crimson severed all of Charles' ties to the outside world, he would conveniently pass away in his sleep. I asked him how often he had done this. He told me enough times that it didn't bother him, and to not ask questions I didn't want answers to. He was probably correct. I had heard enough.