Crimson Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Released from her need to work, she spread her arms wide and let them fall onto the carpet. Her hair was splayed around and above her head, and her eyes remained closed. As I fucked her, I watched her head jerk every time I pushed into her. I used my leverage to lift her hips so her ass was slightly off the ground, allowing my cock to slide in straight without having to bend forward. I held her like that, relieving her of the need to hold herself up. This allowed her to relax and enjoy it.

"Yes, I knew you felt the same way, James." Jordan said in between her moaning. "Fuck me. I'm your woman. Do whatever you want to me. Just give it to me and make me yours."

That's the second time in as many days that I heard that. I wasn't thinking about what all of this meant. The only thing on my mind was giving Jordan what she wanted. My view of her was changing. As I looked down at the beautiful woman under me, I saw someone that belonged to me. Someone that I needed to protect.

As I continued to fuck Jordan, I heard a voice in my head, "She's yours now, James." I recognized the voice as Amanda's. I looked around quickly and noticed the angel figurine I had on my desk was now on the carpet next to us. I had brought it to work to have something that reminded me of Amanda. When the chair went over, it must have bumped the desk and knocked it off.

I ran over in my head what it would mean to have two women. How would Brenda react? Shit, what would Peter say?

"You four are family." Amanda responded to my doubts. "You were never meant to go halfway with either Jordan or Peter. Just dominating them would never be enough. Jordan is looking for a powerful man to control and protect her. Peter is looking for a father. He needs someone that loves him, yet is strict and disciplines him. If you give them what they need, they will remain loyal to you for the rest of your life."

I built up speed after hearing that, and Jordan was responding. She brought her hands to her head and grabbed her hair, entwining her fingers through it. She moaned loader until it resembled a scream.

"Oh James, Oh my God," she yelled. "I can't take it. I'm about to lose my mind."

She let out one more scream at the top of her lungs and stiffened. She rolled her head away from me so far it arched her back. I continued to fuck her and watched her inhale and hold it. She continued to hold it, making me think she may have passed out.

"Oh Fuck!" she suddenly yelled, throwing her arms forward and leaning up enough to put them around my neck. She pulled me down on top of her and wrapped her legs around my back. I continued to thrust my dick into her while she had me in a death grip. I was connected to her, and she wasn't letting me go.

"Give it to me dammit!" Jordan demanded. "I want it now!"

She told me this with a look of intensity that I hadn't seen in her before. She almost looked demonic, with her hair partially covering her face. Then I felt her nails dig in and drag across my back. She was marking me as her own, and I couldn't hold off any longer. The feeling of her nails digging into my skin made me yell out in pain, then I released. I must have built up quite the load, because once it started, it didn't want to stop.

I continued to pump in and out of her, feeling her tighten around my cock and her legs pull me tighter. Jordan reached up, grabbed my hair, and pulled my head down. Her lips met mine, and she opened her mouth wide, threatening to swallow me whole. As her orgasm subsided, her legs loosened their grip, and I could move again. I put my arms around her and rolled to the side, bringing her on top of me.

By this time, her eyes were closed, and she went limp. Her head hung down on my shoulder and she buried her face in my neck. I could feel her breathing deeply; she passed out. I leaned my head toward her and breathed in. She wore a combination of lavender and vanilla. I wasn't sure if it was her conditioner, perfume, lotion, or a combination of all three. I also picked up a base scent of what must have been sweat that smelled oddly sweet. I inhaled deeply, closing my eyes and enjoyed losing myself in the scent.

I must have drifted off, and Jordan woke me by kissing me. I instinctively kissed her back, and by the time I was aware of what was happening, Jordan was looking down at me.

"James, that was amazing." She remarked. "I felt like I was having an out-of-body experience. I have never acted like that before in my life. I'm usually reserved with sex, I mean, just doing what the men require of me. Even with Peter, it's a vanilla affair. I enjoy it, but it just doesn't get me worked up."

"I started fucking you, and it was like something came over me I can't explain." Jordan continued. "I felt a connection to you building inside of me. I tried to push it down, tried to remind myself you were just another member making me perform. You've been great, and I appreciate everything you've done so far, but when you told me to fuck you, I felt the same as I have with everyone else; get it over with."

That must have been why she was looking through me. She wasn't so much interested in me as she was doing her job. I could understand that. To service Steven for years with nothing in return must have hardened her. For her, sex was a duty; something they required her to perform. Hell, I bet even sex with Peter, relaying what happened to her each day to get him off, probably qualified as well. How many times during her years with Crimson did Jordan have sex for herself?

"The feeling built up, and when you began playing with my breasts, I couldn't contain it." Jordan explained. "I heard what sounded like a woman's voice tell me, 'Don't hold back what you're feeling; give in to it. Give yourself to him, he needs you.' I don't know where the hell that came from. However, after I heard that, I gave in. I wasn't worried about Peter, or Brenda, or what you would think. I just had one purpose: to make you mine."

"I'm sorry if I overstepped." Jordan added. "I didn't mean to put you in an awkward position. Hell, I don't even know if I love you. The only thing I know is I want you to take me as your own. I want to serve you. Does that make sense? I mean, I serve Crimson, but this is different. I feel the need to care for you. Hell, I don't know what I'm saying."

"It's ok Jordan." I reassured her. "I also felt something. I can't exactly call it love, but I felt a connection to you. I can say with confidence that I love Brenda. I know what that feels like. My connection to you is similar, but not the same. I feel a deep down need to protect you. Looking at you now, I can say without a doubt you are mine. Just like Benda belongs to me, so do you. It's not a nice, flowers and rainbow feeling, but more primal. I don't know how to explain it, except to say, Brenda isn't the only one I will kill for now."

Jordan cried. The tears fell from her eyes in a steady stream, running down her face and falling onto my chest. She leaned down and kissed me again, this time softly. There was no tongue, just her lips caressing mine. I could taste the saltiness of her tears. She released my lips and laid her head on my chest.

"No one has ever said that to me before." Jordan said, wiping her eyes. "Peter has been my husband for many years, and I love him. However, I know he's incapable of protecting me. That is a burden I've had to carry for both of us. He takes care of me in other ways. He provides me with financial security and material possessions, but those are not what I need. I want a man to shield me from the world."

"I know that sounds strange considering Crimson owns me." Jordan explained. "I don't expect you to protect me from that. I made the mistake that put me here, and I can live with the consequences. What I want you to protect me from is harm. I never felt safe with Steven. Hell, he purposely caused me harm in pursuing his pleasure. I was sure he would turn me over for others to abuse me if he saw a benefit for him. He always says he protects me, keeping me from people that want to use me because I'm a cop. That's bullshit."

"Steven has sent me to members before that did temporary damage." Jordan admitted. "I've been in situations where I've been given to men for days. It was almost constant sex. The rougher it was, the more they liked it. It bordered on abusive, and I think crossed that line many times. For days, I barely ate or drank, except for what came out of their cocks. They slapped me, spanked me, and whipped me mercilessly. I came out of that with a sort of PTSD. It took me months to recover psychologically. You would think Steven would learn from that, but he made me do that multiple times."

"Peter loved every second of my retelling." Jordan continued. "I initially resented him for it, but I came to realize he was being honest to himself. It's who he is, and he can't be anything else. I keep saying I love him; I do. However, it's a love built from convenience, familiarity, and friendship. I was friends with Peter before we became intimate. He was comfortable, predictable, and I never had to worry about him cheating on me."

"By the time I was in Crimson, Peter became a guiding light back to the life I had before." She added. "I needed that to remind me there was a life after. I could not imagine going through what I have with Crimson by myself. With you, I feel safe. Laying here, I think nothing can harm me, and it allows me to relax."

"Relax, that's a word people throw around casually." Jordan explained. "It's easy for a normal person to relax. For me, it's been impossible. I'm always a minute away from servicing Steven. I'm an hour away from him telling me to come to his house. I'm a day away from Steven giving me to men that will abuse me for days. I've always felt a lifetime away from the last time I relaxed."

"Now I lay with you, and I feel relaxed." Jordan admitted. "That is no small thing. I'm also worried that you'll reject me and throw me back to the sharks."

"You don't have to worry about that now, Jordan." I assured her. "Like I said, you're mine. I now have another reason to stay in Crimson. I have one question though. What about Peter? I mean, you're married. What happens now?"

"I don't know, but I can't pretend this didn't happen." Jordan replied. "I won't deny my feelings. I don't want to hurt Peter, or throw him out of my life, but I can't lie to him. I think I should be the one that talks to him. We go way back, and like I said, we were friends before. I hope that's enough."

Jordan stood up and dressed. I did the same and sat at my desk as she walked out. I wanted to tell Brenda, but this was something that I should tell her in person. Thirty minutes passed by until Jordan and Peter walked into my office. I didn't know how this would go. I was claiming another man's wife. I say that, but what did that mean exactly? I wasn't sure. They both walked in and stood in front of my desk. I told them to sit down.

"I talked with Peter, and he has a few questions for you." Jordan stated. I turned to Peter, and he didn't look upset.

"James, I want to understand what Jordan told me." He stated. "Do I understand it correctly that you are taking my wife as yours? She said she now belongs to you. I know you oversee both of us, but Jordan tells me this is different. She said this isn't about domination, but ownership. She gave herself to you because she feels an attachment, and you can protect her. Is that correct?"

"Peter, I'm not even sure myself." I admitted. "I'll be honest with you, however, that I look upon Jordan now as mine. That just sounds strange, doesn't it? I hear myself say it, and even I can't believe it. I will say, however, that yes, she gave herself to me. Tell me how you feel. You're her husband, so this can't be something you're happy about."

"Are you kidding me?" Peter exclaimed. "This is incredible. You've now fulfilled my biggest fantasy; to have someone take Jordan from me. I'm about to burst out of my cage. My stomach is in knots, and my heart is racing. This is the ultimate humiliation, and I'm beside myself. I know, I'm messed up; I admit it. The only problem I had before was, if that happened, it would only be one time. I would ultimately be left alone, and that was something I didn't want. My biggest fantasy was also my biggest fear."

"Please, don't get rid of me." Peter almost begged. "I'll do anything you want if you keep me around. This way, I get to live that humiliation every day. Every time I see Jordan with you, I'm reminded that I didn't measure up, that I failed. It's just like my father is telling me I'm not masculine enough to keep Jordan, and I'm being punished."

"That's another thing." Peter added. "I'm open to punishments as well. I'm not talking sex; I don't get into sex with men. What I'm saying is mental and physical punishments. My mother and father spanked me, and that carried with it its own type of humiliation. To have another man whip my ass would almost be more than I can bear. It's the ultimate form of dominance; you're spanking me like a little kid, and I'm not man enough to stop you."

"I understand if it's too much." He continued. "It's natural to have an aversion to anything resembling intimate contact with another man. Even seeing a man naked causes some men discomfort. Remember, this isn't about sex, but about dominance. You made me undress in front of everyone at the precinct. Up to that point, it was the most humiliated I have ever felt. I felt like every man in the room was better than me. I stood there trembling from embarrassment and excitement."

"I could feel everyone judging me." Peter explained. "I was certain everyone felt ridicule for me, even disgust. I've felt that from people most of my life. First from my father, then the boys at school. I married Jordan, and I know she has felt the same way occasionally. I knew I didn't measure up in her eyes. I often questioned what I brought to the marriage. We were friends, good friends, but that doesn't always translate into love."

"She is correct. Our love is born of friendship and convenience. We've always been there for each other, but there isn't a great desire burning in either of us. We love each other, but not like Jordan deserves. She deserves someone that will protect her, guide her, and provide for her. I can only do one of those three things; you can do them all."

"Where does that leave you, Peter?" I asked. "Where do you see yourself in this dynamic? I'm not saying I'm getting rid of you, but I need to know what part you'll play. I still have to talk with Brenda, but if this continues, you'll be the odd man out, so to speak."

"Everything I have is yours." Peter offered. "Not unlike Jordan, and I'm sure, Brenda, I'm looking for someone to guide and protect me. Unlike the women, the relationship I want isn't about sex. I want someone that will keep me in line, make me measure up to a higher standard. I will work my ass off for you, so you will pay attention to me. I want a man that I can make proud of me. I want you to discipline me when I need it, and humiliate me. I still need that. I want to feel you care for me, and my wellbeing is important to you."

"It sounds strange coming from a grown man to say that." Peter admitted. "You see me as a man in his forties, but I feel like a young boy looking for guidance. I never made it out of adolescence in my need for parental support and approval. I'm an accomplished psychiatrist. I'm published and respected by my peers. I diagnose patients as easily as I breathe. Yet, behind it all, lives a scared boy. I want you to see that. I'll give you everything if you do."

"Peter, I will do my best." I assured him. "I was serious when I said I needed you to help me make Crimson successful. That has not changed. I do not know what our dynamic will look like, but if you're honest with me regarding what you want, I can try to give that to you. You and Jordan can remain married if it suits both of you. However, for our purposes, she's no longer your wife. I will, however, allow Jordan to get you off if you do your job well."

"Thank you." Peter replied.

"Now, we have work to do." I informed them. "We will sort this out later."

I told Jordan to get dressed and back to work. I wanted her to pull together all the files on our chapter's women, and get me the files on the women who are training in the casino. It took her twenty minutes, but returned with six files, one of which was Allison, the women I first saw with the Crimson tattoo on her neck. I chose her file and one belonging to a housewife whose husband embezzled a few millions from his company's retirement fund. I told Jordan to have them come to my office. After twenty more minutes, my phone rang and Jordan told me she had them.

They both walked through my door together, looking nervous. I told them to stand in front of my desk, but keep their clothes on.

Allison was on the right, and the other woman, Janice, on the left. Allison stood 5'8 inches tall in her three-inch heels, and Janice stood 5'10 inches in her heels. Allison was around twenty-two, while Janice appeared in her early forties. Both women were beautiful, but each in their own way. Allison had the beauty of youth, with long brunette hair. Her breasts appeared smaller, and her figure slimmer. Janice wore a bit of weight, no doubt from having kids. Her breasts were larger, and even in her uniform, hung lower. She had a thick head of red hair that hung to her shoulders.

I told them to walk over to the side of my desk so I could get a closer look. I was interested in their uniform. All the women wore it, even the casino employees. Their blouse was short-sleeved, satin type material that shimmered slightly. Each woman had their blouse buttoned to their neck. Their skirt was black and hung to mid-thigh. It was long enough, but the women would need to pay attention if they bent over. Their heels were black pumps with one strap over the top and rounded toes. They didn't wear nylons, no doubt for ease of undressing.

"Just so I understand, Allison, you are still in your initial training?" I asked.

"Yes, sir." She replied.

"How many weeks do you have left?" I inquired.

"One more, sir." She answered.

"And Janice, you're here retraining. Is that correct?" I asked.

"Yes, sir." She replied.

"Why were you sent back for retraining, Janice?" I asked. I had that information in her file, but I wanted her to tell me.

"Because I hesitated when two members wanted double-penetration." She answered, blushing slightly.

"Weren't you trained for that?" I inquired.

"Yes sir, I was." She answered, looking embarrassed. "It always hurts when they do it, and one man was larger than I'm used to. He wanted to put it in my ass and I knew it would hurt with the other man in my vagina."

She hung her head, and a few tears formed in her eyes. It was humiliating for her to tell me this. This was the first time I met her, so that just added to her embarrassment.

"Allison, the first time I saw you was in the dining room." I remarked. "One guard was angry with you for having your hair up. Explain that to me, if you can remember."

"Yes, sir. I can remember." She answered. "It was my first day out of the farm after getting my tattoo. I forgot to put my hair down when I walked out and the guard caught me."

"What happened after that?" I asked.

"They took me to Mr. Kinkaid's office." She explained. "Mr. Kinkaid told me I needed to pay attention and concentrate. He ordered me back to the Farm for one more week. When you saw me in the hallway they were taking me back, and that's why I was crying."

I'm sure she was. To get out just to be sent back for making a minor mistake. Judging by the fact Allison has had no more mistakes since, it appeared to be effective. It's a hard way to learn, however.