Crimson Reflections

Story Info
Tessa applies to donate blood. Catching Aleister's eye.
11.1k words
4.85
3.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa sat at her desk, staring at the email sitting in her inbox.

Her friend told her that it would be a good opportunity for her to make some extra cash.

'Hey, girl! This will be a great thing for you...get you out of your comfort zone!'

She rolled her eyes at the tagline and double-clicked it open.

'To whom it may concern,

I am approaching you on the belief of the 'le chaudron éternel' Foundation. We are looking for healthy individuals to donate blood and plasma. If you agree to our terms, you will be generously monetarily compensated in the sum of $100,000.

If you find this an agreeable sum, please fill out the attached forms and return them posthaste and we will contact you within one week of receipt to set up a full physical.

With sincerest regards,

Ms. Anna Viefoy, Secretary

'le chaudron éternel' Foundation'

'One hundred thousand? For just donating my blood? Sounds simple enough.'

She grinned, clicking download on the forms and taking a sip of her coffee.

"Thank you, Milly."

Tessa opened the first form and her eyes bugged out. It was all the normal stuff like blood type, height, weight, health history. But it also had a section for body measurements, past sexual history as well and where to attach a recent picture.

'Odd.'

But it was for a hundred thousand so she shrugged it off and started filling the form out. This would help her pay her overdue rent and then some.

God knows this job wasn't paying her nearly well enough.

Hell, with this money she could put her two weeks in and find a better job.

It took her the better part of the day but she managed to complete all the forms, attaching her photo to the file before sending it electronically.

"Well, only thing left to do is wait now."

/ - / - / - /

By the end of the week she had nearly forgotten the email until she collapsed exhausted into her chair at home, noticing a blinking light on the computer indicating a new email.

She blinked, clicking on it and grinned.

It was a reply from the 'le chaudron éternel' Foundation.

'To Ms. Tessa Rand,

Thank you for applying! We have carefully studied each form and would like to set up a full physical to further confirm your candidacy for the program. Our personal clinic will contact you in three days of receiving this email to set up the appointment. Again we thank you for applying to donate and we look forward to working with you in the near future.

With Sincerest Regards,

Ms. Anna Viefoy, Secretary

'le chaudron éternel' Foundation'

Tessa quickly checked the date and realized that the email had been sitting in her inbox for two days already. She smacked her head.

'You idiot, Tessa. You almost missed out.'

She was also quick to set an reminder on her phone for all day the next day. Come hell or high water, she wasn't going to miss that call.

/ - / - / - /

It was during a staff meeting that her phone buzzed in her pocket and she turned around, glancing down at the screen and she frowned, her heart pounding. It was the foundation.

She had to take this call but she was in a meeting...

'Fuck it.'

She slipped out the door, feigning the urge to pee and all but ran for the bathroom, lifting the phone to her ear.

"This is Tessa Rand."

"Ah, Ms. Rand. I had hoped to speak to you."

The voice was velvety rich and deep, sending a shiver down her spine. "Who is this?"

"Forgive me, Ms. Rand. I am Aleister Learmoth. The one currently in charge of the 'le chaudron éternel' Foundation. I make it my mission to speak to all donors myself as a...reassurance in a way. I want to express my personal thanks to you for applying. Too few people donate blood now a days and its quite a sad state of affairs. There are many out there that can greatly benefit from blood and plasma."

"T-thank you. That's very kind of you. Its refreshing to see someone who is really invested in what their foundation is doing. I still have to set up my physical with the foundation's clinic before I can donate but I'm glad to help."

The velvet voice chuckles and she bites her lip, suddenly feeling a rush of heat through her limbs.

"You are a kind soul, Ms. Rand. Kind and beautiful."

Her face flushes with heat and she stammers, "I'm...umm...about that physical, Mr. Learmoth?"

"Ah, yes. Anna, when did they schedule Ms. Rand's physical?"

A soft, clear voice stated. "Tomorrow at one o'clock. I will email you the directions."

"Tomorrow at one. Got it. Do I need to do anything special before tomorrow?"

"Yes. No eating or drinking after midnight. They want to run a glucose check as well. Its all precautionary, of course."

"Thank you, Ms. Viefoy. I did pronounce that correct, right?"

Mr. Learmoth was the one speaking again. "Yes. Well done. They will be waiting for you at the clinic, Ms. Rand. Good night."

"Good night, Mr. Learmoth."

The line cut out and Aleister leaned back in his chair with a sly grin, looking down at the picture on his desk.

"Tessa Rand. My, my...quite a beauty and intelligent from the sound of it too."

"So you approve?"

"Yes. Well done, Anna. No matter the outcome of the physical...arrange it."

Ms. Viefoy bowed slightly, "It will be done, Mr. Learmoth."

He reached for the glass on his desk and took a sip, licking at a small drop of crimson that dripped out the corner of his mouth before grinning, flashing a overly pointed set of canines.

/ - / - / - /

When she applied for this program, she hadn't expected all the fuss the foundation would go through over her.

The clinic was a small, clean building with a simple sign on the window that mentioned free checkups.

She smiled softly seeing the many homeless people sitting in the waiting room. So many people helped for free. This foundation was doing some good things.

That only made her want to help more.

Tessa was quick to approach the desk, smiling at the plump woman sitting there.

"Hi, my name's Tessa Rand. I have an appointment here for a physical?"

"Oh yes! Ms. Rand! Right through this door. Don't worry about the others out here. We have plenty of doctors on hand to handle the normal influx of patients. The doctor you will be seeing is one specifically sent by Mr. Learmoth to conduct the physicals. Its very special what you're doing...donating like you are. Very brave girl. I myself am scared to death of needles. Down here."

She leads her down the back corridor all the way to the last door, knocking on the door while flashing her a smile.

"Doctor? Your one o'clock is here."

"Yes, thank you. Please see her in."

The door swung open and Tessa stepped in, suddenly uneasy until the nurse is patting her back.

"I'll be here the whole time, dear. And don't be afraid. He's harmless."

"Nosey."

"Old goat."

Tessa giggled and the doctor smiled, holding a hand out, "Doctor Trevor McLellan."

She shakes it, "Tessa Rand. Nice to meet you."

"Now, you haven't eaten or drank anything since midnight right?"

"Yep."

"Alright, Lori, get the glucose test started first. Then we can continue with the physical."

So she was put through the paces, they drew blood, took x-rays, did an ultrasound of her internal organs and a CT scan of her brain. Which was quite odd to her but perhaps they just didn't want to take blood from someone and come to find out they have a disease or something worse like cancer.

She took it all in stride but was starting to feel a little shaky by the time the two hours were up.

"We are all done. You look pale, Ms. Rand. I suppose you are quite hungry, aren't you?"

"I am."

"Well, Mr. Learmoth knew that you would be and wanted me to extend his invitation to dinner."

That threw her, "W-what? Dinner? This is...strange. I mean..."

The doctor patted her knee, "Hey, he's a good man. He's very invested in this foundation. His family have been benefactors for many generations. And just think...free food. Can't turn that down. Hell I wouldn't."

Tessa laughed, "You've got a point there, Dr. McLellan."

"Go on. More than likely, the ride will be waiting for you outside. Punctual as always."

She nods, giving him a little wave before she exits into the waiting room, finding it still packed. Giving a wave to Lori, she leaves the building and comes face to face with a limousine.

"Ms. Rand?"

"T-that's me."

"I'll be your driver today. I'm Tobias."

He opens the door for her and motions her in. "Please. You'll find a change of clothing inside. Mr. Learmoth thought you might like to freshen up before dinner."

Tessa is shocked and confused and just stands there gaping at Tobias. He smiles.

"He's very considerate, Ms. Rand. If you wish, I can take you straight home?"

"N-no. I'm fine. I just didn't expect this level of consideration for a donor."

"Mr. Learmoth takes personal affront if any donor is treated any less."

She climbs into the back seat and when the door closes behind her she notices that the window between the back and the driver seat was closed and dark. Her eyes landed on a set of beautiful silver boxes and a note on top.

When she opened it, she bit her lip.

'Ms. Rand,

Thank you for accepting my invitation. I hope you'll find this dress and shoes to your liking. There should be a mirror also and some hairpins. Please do as you see fit. I await your arrival.

Your servant,

Aleister Learmoth'

'Servant?' God, this man was laying it on thick. She shook her head, actually upset by the note. What did he think was going to happen? Did he do this with every female donor? Or was she the first?

She reached for the box, intent on getting answers to her questions tonight.

The dark blue dress was a pleasant surprise, even more was the lacy undergarments matching the dress in color. She rolled her eyes.

"Really?"

Oh, she was not going to wear them but she was going to keep them so she stuffed them into her purse. Then she was pulling her t-shirt off and shimmying out of her leggings, trying the dress on and she cursed.

The dress was slightly see-through, showing the slight red of her bra. She was going to need the blue undergarments.

'Shit.'

She gave a heavy sigh and pulled the lacy fabric from her purse, switching the red for the blue, noting that they fit perfectly.

'So that's why he wanted measurements. Pervert.'

The shoes were flats. Thank god for that. She hated heels. She always tripped walking in them and the last time she tripped and broke her ankle.

"Not repeating that mistake ever again."

She decided to sweep her hair over one shoulder and pin it up, leaving the left side of her neck bare. Looking in the mirror she nodded.

Tessa had to admit, blue was a good color on her.

It was a minute later that the limousine stopped and a knock sounded on the door. She knocked back twice and opened the door, which Tobias opened all the way, offering her a hand to help her out of the car.

"Might I say, Ms. Rand...you look lovely."

"T-Thank you. My stuff?"

"I'll be driving you home after dinner too. I'll make sure its safe."

"Thanks. Where do I go?"

"Just head on in and give your name to the head waiter. They'll make sure you get where you need to. Have a good evening, Ms. Rand."

She walks into the building, slowly approaching the waiter at the desk.

"Hi, umm...I'm Tessa Rand. I'm..."

"Yes! Yes! Ms. Rand. Très beau, right this way miss."

When the waiter steps aside she stops walking as the man in front of her has her rooted to the spot.

Aleister Learmoth was a gorgeous man. Her eyes studied him openly, his dark hair cut short, the aquiline nose and greyeyes that seemed to pierce through her and he was studying her as well, his eyes heatedly looking up and down her body, stopping to focus on the bare side of her neck.

He could see her pulse jump and he grinned, holding a hand out to her.

She took it and he bowed over it, kissing the back of her hand and she shivered. "You look exquisite, Ms. Rand. I'm glad to see dark blue fits you perfectly. It brings out those lovely hazel eyes of yours."

She blushed, "T-Thank you, Mr. Learmoth."

"Please, call me Aleister. Here, let me get your chair."

He pushed the chair in slowly as she sat down before taking his own chair.

"So, Ms. Rand. Doctor McLellan tells me that most of your tests came back in a positive light. Barring the scans and blood tests, you are healthy as a horse."

She takes a sip of the water goblet in front of her. "Why all the tests, actually?"

"My foundation is adamant about having healthy donors. The healthier, the better the blood and plasma. And the more good it can do."

"That does make sense...although..."

He furrowed his brow, "Although what?"

"It seems a bit odd that you would invite me to dinner? But it does explain why the forms asked for my measurements and my picture. Do you accost all your female donors like this or..."

He grins, "Or is it just you? Is that a tone of jealousy I detect, my dear?"

Her blush deepens and she takes another sip of water. "No. I just...its just odd to me."

"It is, by the way."

"Odd?"

"Just you." He winks and she suddenly is finding it hard to breathe.

He signals the waiter, "Now, they have a wonderful carbonera here. You should try it. Or would you prefer their chicken tetrazzini instead?"

She stills.

What was going on?

"You know my favorites?"

"They're your favorites? I didn't know. Serendipity."

She gives him a searching look to which he just smirks back. "I really didn't know, Ms. Rand."

She giggles, "Well, then if I get to call you Aleister, the least you can do is call me Tessa."

"Well, its lovely to meet you Tessa Rand. Now, carbonera or tetrazzini?"

"Tettrazini, thank you."

"Do you drink wine?"

Tessa shakes her head, "No. I'm actually allergic to wine."

He laughs then and she shudders. He has a sexy laugh.

'Where the hell did that come from?'

"Well, then we are two peas in a pod. I myself have an aversion to wine. What about prosecco?"

"Yes, please."

He signals the waiter again, "My lovely guest will have the chicken tetrazzini and a peach bellini made with prosecco. I myself will have a steak. Rare. Lightly seasoned. And prosecco also."

"Right away, Mr. Learmoth."

They made rather small talk waiting for their food. Her talking about her dead-end job and he talking about the different programs he hopes to instill into the foundation.

"So stem cell therapy? That would mean having to extract it from the umbilical cords after a child is born, right?"

He steepled his hands, nodding at her. "Yes. You know your stuff."

"I read, Aleister. Well, when I get the chance."

When the food arrived they ate in silence but it wasn't awkward...it was comfortable. She took a sip of her water and smiled softly at him and he winked back.

She quickly looked back down to her food, heart racing and she took another sip trying to calm her breathing down. This was crazy how quickly she was becoming attracted to this man. There was something about him that just drew her to him.

"Did you like your meal?"

"W-What?"

He grinned at her, licking his lips and she swallows hard. "Did you like your meal?"

She nods, "Y-yes. Its really good. Thank you again for this."

"It is my absolute pleasure. Its not often I get to dine with a lovely woman such as yourself, so thank you for accepting my invitation."

"To tell you the truth I was a little hesitant about accepting. I thought you were just using this application process to find a new fling."

He laughs then and she shivers.

"Oh my dear, to be completely honest...you are the first one I have approached like this."

"Oh?"

"Why did you send your application in the first place, if I might ask?"

"My current job barely pays enough to keep me up to date on my rent and since I don't want to become homeless, I jumped at this chance. I'm not afraid of needles and its for a good cause so I figured what the hell."

"Well, a blessed turn of events as I have greatly enjoyed my time with you."

Tessa bit her lip, looking down at her hands shyly before reaching for her water again and he reaches out, lightly touching her hand.

"I do mean it, Tessa. You are a fascinating woman and I have enjoyed our short time here tonight. Are you done eating?"

"Yes."

He looks at her searchingly and smiles back gently before moving to stand next to her.

Aleister holds a hand out to her, "Might I see you home then?"

She shivered at the silent question in his eyes before taking his hand with a nod, licking her lips as she stood, brushing against his chest as she did.

He looked down at her with dark eyes, lifting her hand up to kiss the back of it before guiding her out of the restaurant. Tessa looked at him confused.

"What about the check?"

"Anna will handle that. I have a running tab here. Now lets get you home."

Tessa giggled at the boyish grin he shot her, feeling heat flash through her. She couldn't deny it anymore...she wanted him. He was funny, intelligent and so damn handsome it left her throat dry. If this was going the way she hoped...it was going to be the best night of her life in a long time.

She found Tobias standing at the limousine door when they stepped outside and noticing their hands still clasped, sent a questioning look her way and she smiled. He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Mr. Learmoth, you want me to make sure she gets home safe?"

"I will be going along. I want to see her home myself."

"Very well, sir."

He ducks into the backseat, gently tugging her in behind him and she stumbles forward as the door closes and tumbles into Aleister's lap with a yelp.

He chuckles, "Well, rather bold of you, my pet."

She blushes heavily, trying to climb off his lap but the hand on her lap and the hand rubbing circles on her back stops her and she just looks at him, wide-eyed and shivering.

He rubs her arms, "You are shivering, pet. Are you cold?"

Tessa shakes her head, unable to speak as she continues to stare into his eyes. Her gaze flicks down to his lips and then back up before one of his hands cups her cheek, running his thumb over her bottom lip.

"Your eyes are telling me such things, Tessa Rand. Such naughty things. I would like to...may I kiss you, Tessa?"

"Please..." She breathes but then his hand is threading into her hair, pulling her into his chest flush, tilting her back as he nips at her lips, his breath hot against her as he whispered.

"I am utterly yours...your servant, Tessa Rand." Then he's licking at her bottom lip, dipping into her mouth when she gasped. He ground his tongue against hers and she fell against him, her hands sliding up his chest and down over his shoulders before sliding up the back of his neck, fingers weaving into his hair and he groans into her mouth.

They break apart and he's brushing her cheek, "Tessa, do you want this? I need to know before we go any further tonight."

"Yes, Aleister. Please." She presses a soft kiss to his lips and his hands slide down to knead at the soft flesh of her ass before he turning them in the seat, laying her back and leaning over her, pulling her legs around his hips. He broke from her mouth, pressing biting kisses down her throat before sucking at her collarbone.

"You are a drug, Tessa. How are you this addictive? Consuming every one of my thoughts already." His hands are sliding up her thighs, dipping underneath the fabric of her dress to massage the flesh of her hip.

She arches up into him, trying to pull him down into another kiss and he gives in, kissing her fiercely and it leaves her breathless and gasping for air.

Then a voice cuts through the air, "Sir. We've arrived to Ms. Rand's home."

Aleister looks down at Tessa and she smiles shyly. "You can come in...if you want to?"

He swallows thickly at the invitation, feeling the pull as he hears her pulse pounding in her veins. Oh he wanted to...but more than anything right now, he wanted to be buried inside her, wrenching every moan he could from that pretty mouth.