Crimson Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are they going to be drawing my blood?"

The question seems to catch him off guard and he searched her face for a moment before he smiled widely.

"It will take place in this room. I trust Anna informed you of my way."

She smiles softly, "You really do take care of your donors. You want them to be comfortable which is more than can be said for other blood banks."

He snorts, "I detest that name...'blood banks.' Yes we deal in blood but it is a source of life, of all life and must be treated as the precious resource it is."

"You are rather passionate about this cause."

He grinned at her, "Is that jealousy I detect in your tone, Tessa?"

"W-what? No...I...no."

He chuckles, stepping close to her and she takes a step back, bumping into one of the pillars of her bed, looking at him in shock as he brushes a stray hair from her cheek.

"I am a passionate man, Tessa, as well you know. I always give my best when its something I enjoy. Perhaps after this...I can show you what else I enjoy?"

She held her breath as he leaned close and her heart was hammering in her chest. She swallowed thickly, her eyes dropping to his lips before flicking back up to his eyes and he grinned, cupping her cheek, his thumb rubbing over her bottom lip lightly.

"Your eyes are telling me such things, Tessa Rand. Such naughty things..."

The familiarity of that sentence hits hard and her thighs clench tightly.

Anna pokes her head into the room then and she's frowning, "Mr. Learmoth? We've had a complication."

He stills, an angry look in his eyes as he steps back from her and bows.

"My apologies, Tessa but I must see to this...situation." He lifts her hand back up and kisses it again, holding her gaze.

"I shall take my leave of you now. Please excuse me."

And he sweeps out of the room, leaving her clinging to the wooden post, breathing heavily and her heart racing.

'What the hell just happened?'

/ - / - / - /

It was another two hours before Anna returned for her, a slight smile playing at her lips.

"Miss Rand, we are ready for you now."

Tessa looked at her confused, "I thought they were going to draw the blood in here?"

"We had a slight change of plans but you will still be quite comfortable. Please follow me."

Tessa sighs heavily and trails after Anna as she moves down the hallway, stopping at another large carved door. This one had wolves howling to the moon. The blonde faces her and gives her a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

"No need to be nervous. Everything will make sense soon enough. Now relax. Take a deep breath." And then she's walking off back down the hallway, leaving Tessa completely lost for words and more thoroughly confused then she had been in years.

"Anna?"

But she didn't acknowledge her just disappeared from view and down the stairs and she stared at the door for a few more seconds before she shrugs and opens the door. She stills when she walks into the room and finds Aleister loosening his tie, standing at the foot of a bed where his jacket was already laid out.

This sends her pulse pounding in her ears and she suddenly feels hot.

He turns to her as he pulls it free and he smiles, tossing it onto the jacket before beginning to unbutton his shirt.

"Ah! Tessa! Please come closer, pet."

"What is going on, Aleister? I thought I was going to be donating blood. Where is the doctor?"

"I'm sorry, my pet, it might seem as if I've deceived you but I needed to discuss something with you first. Now yes, this selection process was not only for the medical field but for me. You see-"

She laughs, "So you have done this before? Slept with other women using this process?"

"I have not used it like this before. I-"

She slaps him hard and he gives her a shocked smile. "Now I will allow that one, pet but no more."

"Stop calling me that, you perverted asshole! Using all those hoops and hurdles just to find your little toys and I...Well, that's not going to be me. Not anymore. I'm leaving."

Tessa turns on her heel and quickly moves towards the door, breathing heavily, blinking back tears as her chest ached painfully.

Suddenly the door slams shut and she tries to open and finds it locked.

"What the fuck!"

"Please, let me explain myself, Tessa."

Something brushes against her cheek and she jumps, pressing her back into the door hard.

He was still standing at the foot of the bed and she looked at him wide-eyed, very confused.

"You see, Tessa. I'm...I'm not human." His eyes flash golden for a split second and she can feel terror creeping up her throat.

He's holds his hands up. "Easy now. Calm your heart, Tessa. I won't hurt you. I promise you that."

"But-"

"I've not once lied to you this past week. My foundation does collect donated blood, but most of it goes to supply my kind. I'm a...I'm a vampire, Tessa."

She laughs, "Bullshit. A vampire? No way. They don't exist."

He flashes a smile, "Allow me to prove it to you. If I am in fact not a vampire like you think, I will let you walk out of here and you will never see me again. I swear it."

"I feel like there's a condition to this..."

He shakes his head. "No, not this time, my dear Tessa. If I do prove without a shadow of a doubt that I am in fact a vampire...you can still leave. I won't force you into anything."

She bits her lips, thinking it over and he groans.

"My dear, don't bite. Only I'm supposed to do that."

She blushes, licking her lips. "So I get to leave no matter what?"

"If you wish it."

"Alright. I accept the terms. Now, try and prove it."

He grins widely and then the room is suddenly plunged into darkness. She shrieks, finding herself blinded but then the door swings wide open, candles flickering to life, one by one down the hall as if leading her somewhere.

She slowly follows, hand trailing along the wall as she does. 'What was going on? And where was Aleister?'

"Aleister?"

"Over here, pet."

"Stop calling me that!"

A hand brushes over her cheek and she jumps.

"Stop it! This isn't funny!"

"Are you frightened, Tessa?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Follow the candles. You're safe. No harm will come to you here. I promise."

Another door opens and the candles lead her to it and when she enters the room, she gasps.

In the middle of the room is a great pile of furs and pillows, right in front of a tall, ornate gilded mirror that is surrounded by at least thirty pillar candles sitting on high wrought metal stands. Moving closer to the mirror she notes that it is angled in such a way that she can see herself from head to toe.

"Can you see how beautiful you are? How pale like alabaster your skin is? How bright your eyes are with candlelight flickering in them? How the low light softens your curves, makes them all the more...desirable? You are a figure of divine femininity, my dear Tessa. You were made to be worshipped like a goddess."

Soft touches at her scalp suddenly had her hair falling down around her shoulders. She turned quickly, heart racing at finding no one.

"Where are you?"

"I'm here."

"Where at exactly?"

A hand caresses down her back and she shivers.

"Look in the mirror, Tessa. Look at the silk curtain of your hair framing that alabaster silhouette. Stunning."

She swallows hard as her stomach twists strangely at his words.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm merely proving myself right, Tessa."

She can feel fingers brush her neck and she watches in the mirror as her hair is swept to the side and she looks over sharply, seeing Aleister's face near her as he presses a chaste kiss to her collarbone. She looks back at the mirror and she freezes.

She can't see him in the mirror.

"The mirror? So its true? Vampires can't be seen in a mirror?"

"Now do you believe me?"

"You're a...you really are a vampire? Isn't it going to kill me if you drink my blood?"

He grumbles annoyed, "No. I will not kill you. Its a rather old superstition that we detest. We only take enough to slake our thirst, never more than that."

"How old are you?"

"I am six hundred and eighty-two years old."

"Really?"

"Yes."

He sounds surprised, "You're taking this rather well. You don't feel faint do you?"

"N-No."

"Good."

Aleister rubs her arms comfortingly, pressing a kiss to her temple. "Now that you know...I suppose you want to leave? I will go notify Tobias and I will make sure the money is still wired to your account."

She turns to him shocked, "W-What? You're still giving me the-"

"The money, yes. I won't leave you to flounder without, my dear."

"Why?" The simple question stops him in his tracks and his muscles tense when she touches his back.

"Tessa?"

"Why, Aleister? Why are you doing this?"

He swallows thickly, unable to answer her, shuddering as she presses her face into his spine.

"Aleister, please, talk to me?"

He whirls on her quickly, wrapping her up in his arms and capturing her lips fiercely. She breaks then, sagging into him as he dips her back, tracing her lips with his tongue before teasing his way into her mouth, running his tongue across the roof of her mouth causing her to gasp. She can taste copper and spice on his tongue and it nearly makes her head spin.

He pulls back, giving her an awe-struck look before cupping her face and kissing her gently. "You have become every beat of my heart, Tessa Rand. I am ever your servant. For now, for always, forever."

Tessa feels tears prick at her eyes and he kisses her forehead, dipping down to kiss the tears from her eyes.

"I didn't mean to make you cry, Tessa. I...I feel drawn to you more than anyone else I have ever met. Not in all six hundred years of my existence."

"All?"

He chuckled, "Yes. All. I was a bit of a playboy in that time so I never really settled down, never wanted to...until now."

She pulls back, blushing before looking back at the mirror again and she just tilts her head.

"Will it hurt? When you feed from me?"

"Are you sure? Absolutely sure?"

"You could've done it that night...bit me then, right?"

He nods. "To drink from a living source has some...sexual side effects for both parties involved and vice versa...sex tends to bring out that side of me. I bit the seat instead."

Tessa cups his cheek and he leans into her touch.

"I'll do it."

"You don't have to, Tessa. You don't have to donate a single drop."

"I don't want you to have to hide who you are with me, Aleister."

"I must warn you, Tessa, once I start I won't be able to stop not until I've explored every inch of you."

He turns her to face the mirror, nibbling at her neck. "Since the moment I saw your photo, you have invaded my thoughts, Tessa."

She shivered, thighs clenching at his words.

"And that night? After that night, you have gone on to invade every one of my dreams as well. I find myself consumed by you. Wanting you every way I can have you. On your knees, lips around my cock, from behind, above me, so I can see those lovely breasts of yours bouncing as you ride me. I want you against the wall in my shower, on the soft sheets of my bed, on these damned furs. Against that damned mirror. You are a drug, Tessa Rand and I am wholly addicted."

"Aleister..." She's clinging to his arms, his hands rubbing up and down her hips as he presses himself into her back.

"Yes, my pet?"

"Just a little pain, right?"

"A little, yes but it will fade and you will only feel pleasure afterwards."

"Promise?"

"I swear it."

He runs his hands up her sides, rubbing the skin just under her breasts as he nips at her neck.

"Keep looking at the mirror, pet. No looking back. Just focus on what you feel."

She can see and feel as his hands tug at her shirt and she lifts her hands to undo the buttons but he's growling into her skin, grabbing the shirt tightly, and she watched the shirt just rip apart, buttons flying everywhere and she moans as it flutters to the floor. This war of tender and aggressive was sending heat flashing through her body. She bites back another moan as the middle of her bra suddenly splits and the straps are pushed off her shoulders down her arms. It falls effortlessly, joining the tattered remains of her shirt. She gasps when out of the corner of her eye she can see dark grey flesh with claws enclose her breasts and she thinks to struggle for a moment but then he's licking up her neck, nipping just below her ear and she sighs, sagging back into him.

"Just keep looking in the mirror, Tessa. My good girl." The voice is guttural and heavy in her ear causing her to lean back into him as her head spins. This was strange, something new but the heat was now coursing through her veins like wildfire and she can feel wetness dripping down her thighs at the feeling of his hands touching her but seeing nothing in the mirror but her own body.

It was almost too much but not nearly enough as she can feel the hands knead her breasts and she can see them move in the mirror...up and down, the nipples being rolled back and forth as they're pulled out. She moans as she feels one hand slides slowly down between her breasts and she can see small red scratches form on her skin as the sensation moves down over her abdomen before some unseen force is tugging at her pants.

"Undo the buttons, Tessa."

Her hands move of their own volition, sliding over his clawed hands, popping the buttons free.

"Now push them off your hips."

"W-what?"

His voice falls deeper, echoing through her mind, "Push them off your hips, now. Or do you not want me to continue, pet?"

She moans, her head is spinning and things are a bit hazy...her body feels hot and she can feel that familiar pressure building in her.

She shimmies out of her pants, stepping out of them and kicking them aside and he rewards her immediately, a hand diving between her legs, stroking featherlight touches to her clothed core.

"Good girl." Tessa shivers at the low tone, gasping when the claws hook under the waistband of her panties and tug down and she watches in the mirror as they are also ripped in half, falling to the floor in pieces.

Her mind was whirling with need as he sucked at her collarbone, his fingers rubbing back and forth through her folds. She arches into the touch, mewling and he chuckles, sharp teeth scratching over her neck.

"So wet already, Tessa. You are such a naughty girl. Look at yourself, look at how drenched your trembling thighs are and just from such slight touches. How long has it been since someone's fucked you this, pet? In front of a mirror like this?"

"I...I...its..."

He nips her neck, rubbing circles around her clit as the other hand grips a breasts hard and she moans.

"Answer me, Tessa. How long?"

"Never! Not like this. Not in front of a mirror."

"Poor pet. I'll remedy that. Now, are you going to come for me?"

She moaned low as she watched in the mirror as her legs are pushed further apart, her folds being stretched out as she feels long fingers dip inside her, a thumb still rubbing at her clit. She can feel him grinding into her, his cock hard and hot against her ass.

His breath is hot in her ear as he nips at the flesh just below that, "Come, Tessa."

And she blanks for a moment, lost to whatever this was falling over her and she comes...hard, a cry falling from her lips as he pumps his fingers in and out of her.

But just as she starts to come down from her high, she feels him push her head to the side, brushing her hair from her neck as he mouths at the skin.

His voice is deeper now, even more guttural, "Breathe, Tessa. Just one single moment of pain and it will fade. I promise."

And he sinks his teeth into the flesh of her collarbone and she cries out again as the shock rips another orgasm from her and she's left trembling, tingling and panting.

He growls and she can hear bones creaking, cracking, flesh tearing as out of the corner of her eye she can see large sinewy wings spread out and then they are wrapping around them both as he pushes her closer to the mirror, clutching it with the claws of his wings.

He's slurping at her neck, growling as his hands roam down her sides until they are spreading her ass wide. She moans softly as he rubs his cock through the cleft of her ass before tilting down and finally he releases her collarbone, pulling her into him as he thrusts forward, bottoming out instantly. She screams, hands flying out to hold on to something, finding purchase on his dewclaws and he lets loose this primal sound.

Aleister set a brutal pace, every thrust hitting deep inside her and she can see blood dripping down her chest, tracing the curve of a breast and she can feel and see the blood smearing over her breast, spreading to the other one and he groans gutturally.

He laps at her neck, pulling out to slide back in slowly. "Delicious little pet."

He was moving against her in a mix of slow retreat and fast return. He was big, leaving her empty every time he pulled out but fills her so full when he returns, sending a delicious stretching feeling splintering through her core.

He was now fucking her slowly, methodically, expertly wrenching every single sound he can from her. And she gives them to him without fail. Whimpers, whining pants of gasping breaths and she's swept away as he ruts into her. Then his voice is in her ear, breath hot as he whispers in that guttural voice.

"Come, Tessa."

She screams, her core clenching, quivering around him as she shatters and he moans, feeling her soak his cock and he wants more. He pulls himself from her with a groan, flipping her around to face him and he kisses her viciously, teeth clashing with hers. She can taste her blood on his lips and with a moan he dips his tongue into her mouth, mapping every inch of her mouth.

He licks her lips, trailing his tongue down her jaw as her nails dig into his shoulders. He growls, jumping into the air and pinning her to the ceiling as his teeth bury into her neck once again, the wood cracks and splinters as his wing claws dig in and she keens loudly, legs tight around his hips and her nails are raking over his chest as yet another orgasm is wrenched from her overly sensitive body but she knows she doesn't want him to stop...she wants more...she needs more.

"A-Aleis..ter...please."

He's groaning, grunting as he tilts his hips, his cock sinking into her again and he lets loose, fucking her with abandon, sending the chandelier swinging as he thrusts up into her again and again, blood dripping from his mouth to the furs below.

He retreats slowly just to slam back into her brutally, pulling her into it and her head is dropping down into his shoulder. He growls gutturally, flipping to his back and sliding his hands under her ass, one leg over each arm, his dew claws holding her upper back and head before pulling her down onto him roughly plunging to the hilt and bottoming out.

She screams, feeling blood rush to her head as he continues this brutal claiming pulling her up into each thrust, making him hit deep, striking against her cervix again and again. Her hands are scrambling for purchase, her nails digging harder into him, drawing blood as she's reduced to wordless moans and babbles, crying out in mindless pleasure. She abandoned her body, her flesh to him and he gladly, expertly took control and this was her reward for such complete surrender.

It was too much...the wet, squelching noises of his cock slamming into her, his raspy, whining grunts, the rush of blood through her head, the feel of his teeth in his neck as he drank her blood. His claws digging into her hips as he continues to slam into her. Even the creaking of the light as it swayed back and forth was adding to the building pleasure.

It was a sensory overload and finally her body just...shatters.

White lights explode across her vision as her body locks up, a high pitched sobbing cry ripped from her throat as the strongest orgasm she ever had tears through her body, sending jolts of electricity through her veins. Her pussy was like a vise, clenching down around him hard and it's the best feeling as she convulses...twitches, left a trembling mess in his grasp. He feels her slick flood around him, spraying out and splattering all over his thighs and lower stomach. It leaves him grunting in approval. His balls draw up tight and he's growling at her lustily.