Crimson Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he's letting loose a primal roar, his hips stuttering, losing rhythm until he finally slams himself to the hilt and holds her to him as he jerks into her with short shallow thrusts, cock twitching again and again as he floods her walls until she's so full of his seed its dripping out around his still buried cock and trickling to the furs to mix with her blood and slick.

He releases the hold on the ceiling, turning them in the air as they gently float back down to the furs below as he gently laps at her neck, nuzzling into her, rubbing his hands back and forth down her back.

He listens to her as she's dragging in gulps of air, breathing heavily and her entire body is trembling in his arms. Her face is stained with tear tracks, her hair is wild and damp with sweat and her eyes are blown wide, red-rimmed to match her blood-stained lips.

He brushes the damp hair from her face and kisses her gently which she returns groggily before she snuggles into his side.

"Aleister?"

Aleister grins, pressing a kiss to her temple as he pulls one of the furs up over them. "You did so well, Tessa. My beautiful Tessa. Sleep now, pet. Rest."

"I..."

"I told you that I intend to explore every inch of you, Tessa and I always keep my word."