Crimson Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take a drive, Tobias."

"Yes, sir."

Tessa grins, scratching at his neck, this was a new experience. A one night stand in a limousine...the thrill of it only causing the anticipation to build. She had never wanted someone this badly before.

He leans back, shrugging out of his jacket, tossing it to the floor before working his tie free. He groans, gripping her wrist when she presses a hand against the bulge of his pants. She looks at him pouting and he chuckles, leaning back down to nip her lips as he grabs her other wrist and holds them above her head.

"Don't pout. All in due time, my pet. Now are you going to lay there like a good girl and watch?"

She nods, biting her lip with a soft moan.

"Oh don't do that. That's wholly unfair, Tessa. Now no moving."

"Then hurry up."

"Eager, are we?" He tosses his tie to the side before slowly unbuttoning his shirt and she moans as he shrugs out of his shirt, showing lean muscles with a slight smattering of chest hair, enough to run her fingers through and she reaches for him.

He holds a finger up, "ah, ah, no moving, my dear. I still have to unwrap my lovely little present."

She tries to pull him closer with her legs but he grips her thighs tightly, rubbing small circles.

"Aleister."

"As much as I adore that color of blue on you...I very much want to take it off."

She laughs, shoving his hands away before sitting up and kissing him hard. When she leans back, she's gripping the hem and pulling it up, arching to pull it over her head.

His hands are immediately roaming over the exposed flesh with a hoarse groan.

"You wore them? I...what a pleasant surprise."

"The dress was nearly see through without so I had to wear them. It's a first for me, someone I barely know buying me lacy underwear. I have to admit, they make me feel sexy."

"Oh you are, wholeheartedly."

He pounces, pushing her back as his hands cup the curve of her breasts. She moans when his lips capture a nipple, biting gently before licking slowly at it. Then he switches, his free hand sneaking to the snap in the middle and flicking it open.

The car at that time hits a bump and he is forced in between her thighs, grinding against her and she moans loudly at the feel of him hard and hot against her core.

He makes a mental note to give Tobias a raise as she clutches his arms, bucking up into him. She was becoming a wild, wanton little thing beneath him and it was exhilarating.

Aleister drums his fingers over her core giving her a cheeky grin, "you're not too attached to these, are you?"

She shook her head, gasping when he grabs them and pulls hard, ripping them in half. She falls back with a moan.

Holy hell. He's strong.

"I do regret not being able to give you the amount of attention you deserve but I want you too much. You deserve to be fucked on a bed...a big bed but I'm rather impatient to be buried inside you right now." He's saying this as he's stroking through her folds languidly, thumb rubbing circles around her clit, his other hand tugging his belt loose and she mewls, jerking her hips into his touch.

But then he's pulling himself free, hissing as the cool air hits the heated flesh of his cock and she licks her lips.

He thrusts into his fist, looking down at her with lust-blown eyes and she lets her legs fall to either side of his hips and he leans over kissing her sternum before licking up her neck, biting gently at her jaw, stopping to lick the skin just under her ear.

"Are you sure, Tessa?"

"Shut up and fuck me, Aleister."

"As you wish, pet."

He teases her, rubbing himself back and forth through her folds before he slowly pushes into her, groaning as she bucks up into him, allowing him to slip a little further into her. Again and again they do this until he's finally sat deep within her and he's gasping, panting heavily at how tight she feels around him.

He pulls out of her, inching back into her slowly with a hiss and she rakes her nails across his back, moaning loud.

Her body felt like it was on fire...the wet sounds of him pistoning into her core only made the flame burn brighter.

His only reply was a growl as she bucked up into his next thrust, pleading with him again.

"Please....please, Aleister."

"Fuck." She was perfect...utterly perfect. He pulled out and this time snapped his hips forward. She arched into him and his hands clutched at her ass before pulling back out and slamming forward again, pulling her into the thrust.

She screamed then.

And the tiny thread of control he had over himself snapped and he lifted her up as he moved to sit down, bringing her down into his lap, facing him as he thrust up into her, sending her head falling back with a wordless cry. One hand threaded through her hair, pulling hard as the other gripped her hip hard and she circles her hips harder into him as he sloppily kisses her, breaking off to nibble at her jaw.

The heady scent of her arousal, the sweet, saltiness of the sweat dampening her skin mixed with the call of the blood pounding through her veins was making it harder to for him to focus. He can feel his fangs itching to be free to bury themselves in her throat and drink their fill but he found he couldn't. Not to her...not yet.

The urge grows until he's growling gutturally, flipping her onto her back again and setting a brutal pace, claiming her body so completely that she was reduced to wordless whines and whimpering cries.

"Look at me, Tessa!"

She locked eyes with him and she moaned brokenly which he answered with a hoarse groan as all at once her body seized up, shattering in mindless pleasure, her lips whispering his name like a mantra as she quivered and clenched around him tighter.

His fangs surface and his hips stutter as he wildly continued to thrust, his release tearing through him viciously and he pulled her hips into his, bottoming out as he buries his fangs into the cushion of the seat just above her throat, muffling his shout as he came, painting her womb full with his seed. He continued to hold her to him even after he stopped twitching, not wanting to leave the warm, wet heat of her body and not trusting himself to drink from her lovely neck. He bit down harder into the seat, snarling softly, willing his fangs to retract.

'Not yet! Not her! Not her!'

She's breathing heavily, little shuddering pants as she rubs his arms.

"Are you okay, Aleister?"

The fangs finally retract and he sags, relieved, pulling back from her with a low moan.

"I should be asking you that. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No. That...that was amazing. Thank you."

He chuckles, kissing her nose, "I'm glad I didn't scare you. I tend to get a bit...aggressive at times."

She smacks his shoulder, "You're glad I don't mind it a little rough. Do you have a towel or some tissues?"

"Oh, is that right, pet?"

He arches a brow at her, tucking himself back into his pants before opening a small drawer and pulling out a small towel and a water bottle. He wets the towel down and moves closer to her.

"Here, let me."

He slowly wipes the towel through her folds and over her thighs until she bits her lip and he groans.

"You sure do bite that lip a lot. Perhaps I should be the one biting it?"

She leaned over and ran her nails through his chest hair, "Maybe you should."

He kisses her sweetly, "Tempting, my dear Tessa but it is getting late and as much as I wish to continue this the entire night, I alas have three meetings tomorrow. I need my rest to deal with those old roosters of the board."

Tessa giggles, "Another time?"

Aleister grins, picking her hand up to kiss it again. "I would like nothing more, my dear."

He presses a button on the console next to him, "Tobias, we are ready to return Ms. Rand to her home."

"Right away, sir. It will take about 25 minutes." Then the line is going silent and the two are left in a comfortable, playful silence as he somewhat helps her dress, nipping at her hip and kneading her ass as he smooths the dress back over her skin. And she straddles his lap, helping him button his shirt back up, kissing him every few buttons.

He grips her thighs hard, giving a lewd moan when he finally notices just how see-through the dress actually is, clearly seeing the outline of her areola through the fabric.

"Oh, my lovely pet, that dress...that dress is absolutely indecent without a bra. No wonder the waiter couldn't stop staring at your breasts."

"W-what?"

"Oh my dear, you have no idea, do you? How absolutely delectable you are?"

The car comes to a stop and the door swings open.

"Ms. Rand? We've arrived."

Aleister pulls her flush against him in his lap, kneading her ass as he nips her throat, before tipping her back and kissing her fiercely. She clings to him, running her fingers through his hair as she kisses back just as viciously. He smacks her bottom and she shoots him a false indignant look to which he grins.

"Now, home with you, my pet. Get a shower and something to eat before bed, okay?"

She climbs out, holding the gift boxes as she turns, leaning over to look at him hesitantly.

"Will...will I see you again, Aleister?"

He reaches up and cups her chin, giving her a soft smile.

"You haven't seen the last of me, my pet. I promise you that. Good night, my dear Tessa."

She smiles brightly, "Good night, Aleister."

And she's gone, through the door, up the stairs and out of sight. He lays back on the seat as Tobias closes the door.

When the back window retracts, he groans, throwing an arm over his eyes.

"So, I take it that went well."

"I didn't feed, Tobias."

The car shifts forward suddenly as he slams on the brakes.

"What? I thought that's why you..."

"Oh don't get me wrong. I enjoyed fucking her...rather intently but something kept me from feeding from her."

"Why?"

His arms drops, "I don't know. It just didn't feel right. She's...she's one hell of a woman, Tobias. Beautiful, achingly so. She's intelligent, kind...soft, so damned soft...what the fuck is wrong with me?"

Tobias chuckles, "Welcome to love at first sight, Mr. Learmoth."

Aleister snorts, "There is no such thing, Tobias. And even if there were...would it really work on my kind?"

"You know, my mother always told me that love was stupid, blind, and hearing-impaired. It could only feel and smell. And if it felt right...it was."

"Smell?"

"You have the heightened senses sir. Only you could answer that one."

"Goddess, she smelled divine. Her scent was like a drug, it made my head swim. If I didn't have those meetings tomorrow I would have had you driving the entire night as I...well fuck."

He laughs heartily at the ridiculous notion...it wasn't possible, it couldn't be possible. Him...in love?

He was a creature of the un-ending night, cursed to this lonely, solitary life. What would he be able to offer her? He couldn't go out in the daylight...he couldn't give her any children...no normalcy whatsoever.

If he ever told her...his chest ached painfully at the thought. He knew it would destroy his heart much more than any silver stake.

But the thought of not having her at his side once he had had a taste of her? That was just as painful.

Was he willing to lose her so quickly after finding her?

But he didn't want to lie to her. She deserved the truth. All of it.

"Home, Tobias. I have some things to think about."

"Yes sir."

Aleister watched the city lights pass in a blur, his hand rubbing over the bitemarks he left in the leather seat.

'Tessa Rand. MY Tessa Rand.'

/ - / - / - / - /

Every day since that night, she received deliveries at her work. She was signing off on a bouquet of dark red roses and a box containing a gift daily.

All from signed the same way.

'Your servant,

Aleister Learmoth'

It sent a shiver down her spine every time she read those two words.

'I am utterly yours, your servant.' The words he uttered to her before he kissed her that night. Which led to other things that sent heat flashing through her body. He had consumed her thoughts, played her body expertly and he had showed her more passion than any of her last boyfriends had. Aleister Learmoth was...he was different, a good different. She smiled softly.

Tessa had only met the man once...spent an amazing night with him and now all the attention he was giving her? He made her feel special...more special than she had felt in a long time.

She was starting to look forward to the deliveries, eyes flitting to the clock to check the time every two hours so as not to miss it.

It was one of those days that she got a call from Aleister Learmoth himself.

"Tessa Rand here."

"Ms. Rand, how joyous it is to hear your lovely voice once again. I trust you are well? Have you been receiving the gifts?"

"Y-yes. The gifts are lovely. Thank you."

"That's wonderful. I was calling to inform you that the rest of the test result have come back with great news. I am pleased to announce that the foundation has now accepted you as a donor."

"That's great! When will I be able to come in and donate?"

"If you wish it...you may come in tomorrow."

"I have nothing going on tomorrow so I can come."

"What about your husband?"

She snorts at his teasing tone, "You know for a fact that I'm not married and that I haven't dated in six years."

She could hear him chuckle low on the other end and she shivers.

"Just teasing, pet. I'll have Anna forward the directions to your email. I do recommend packing an overnight bag as we do not believe in drawing blood and letting the person leave that same day. You will have the opportunity to rest comfortably before returning home."

The heat in his voice made her thighs clench. Oh she had a feeling she would be resting comfortably...in his arms. "Alright. Well, until tomorrow."

"Until tomorrow, Ms. Rand."

When the line went silent, she slumped against the wall, silently berating herself.

'Damn it girl! You've got it bad. Only one night with the man and he's got you eating out of the palm of his hand. Or was it the other way around?'

The man had been sending her flowers and gifts for the past week and a half. Treating her to catered lunches when he has the chance and calling her personally.

But there was something about this situation that just...felt off. There was something strange about all of this but the more she dug into it, the more she found herself questioning the fears she held. It was probably nerves...she hadn't dated for six years and he was amazing...attentive and giving. She didn't want to screw this possible relationship up.

She shrugged.

After tomorrow, it wouldn't matter anyway. This whole weird situation would be done and she could move on and work towards a relationship with Aleister...hopefully.

/ - / - / - /

The email had been vague. Only reminding her to pack an overnight bag and to be outside her apartment complex at six in the evening.

Weird.

But she still found herself standing outside five minutes to six holding a small black suitcase and when a limousine pulled up in front of her...she blinked owlishly at it. Tobias exited the driver's side and bowed to her.

"Miss Rand?"

"Tobias! How are you?"

He opened the door and motioned her in. "I'm doing well, actually. Thanks for asking. Please, get in. I'll be your driver tonight."

She slid into the seat, setting her suitcase next to her as the door shut behind her. Another door opened and closed before the engine roared to life and they began to move.

"Have you eaten yet tonight, Tessa?"

"Yes. I had a pretty big lunch so I just had a chef salad for dinner. Ham, turkey, eggs, tomatoes...the works."

"That's good to know. Usually people don't eat before donating. Tends to make them pass out."

"Do you...I mean have you donated for the foundation too?"

"Every year. Best day of the year for me."

"Why is that?"

"Your new to donating to the foundation, aren't you?"

"Yes. This will be my first year donating."

He chuckles, "And you've caught the boss's eye...lucky you. Don't worry, you'll be very well taken care of. He'll make sure of it."

"So he's not been this involved in an application before?"

"Not to my knowledge but I've got to hand it to him. He sure did pick a pretty one."

She blushed, "T-Thank you. I'm sorry about the last time."

"Oh, dove, just save those thank you's for the boss. I'm just the driver. Its not my place to say anything."

"The boss is old-fashioned, he wouldn't dream of doing anything to hurt you. You've definitely opened his eyes. Ah! Here we are. Just to warn you, it gets dark fast around here."

The building was huge and old with vines creeping up the weathered stone. It had a lot of Victorian elements. She felt drawn to the old building.

"Welcome to the 'le chaudron éternel' Foundation."

"Wow."

"Well, go on in. You don't want to keep the boss waiting."

"Thanks, Tobias."

"Enjoy yourself tonight, pretty girl."

Tessa turned to look at him oddly but found that he was already back in the vehicle, turning the ignition and driving away.

His words sent a shiver through her and she shouldered her bag more securely before making her way to the front door.

Once there she knocked twice and the door swung open to reveal a young woman with blonde hair cut in a bob. She smiled at Tessa and motioned her inside.

"Miss Rand? I'm Anna Viefoy. We spoke on the phone on several occasions. So glad to finally meet you in person. Please follow me and I'll show you to your room for the night."

"Thank you."

The foyer was large, with spiral stairs on either side of the room and a large carved wooden door in the center. Anna took the stairs to the left and Tessa followed her silently.

"This place looks like a house more than an office building."

"That's because it is a house, first and foremost. This is Mr. Learmoth's home. All of the donations are done here. Don't worry though. We have the best medical staff on call. None of the donated blood will go to waste. I promise you that. Mr. Learmoth prefers it to be done here to insure the donors are comfortable."

Tessa nods, "That does make sense. Some people tend to get jittery in a hospital setting."

"Exactly. I'm glad you understand. Ah! Here is your room."

She opens the door and stands to the side, allowing Tessa to go in first and she gasps, jaw dropping at the room. It was gorgeous, with cream, blue, and cherry wood accents. There was a four-poster bed with sheer curtains and the carpet was plush and a pale cream color.

"Wow."

"I take it the room is to your liking then?"

She whirled around, facing the familiar voice and she froze as she came face to face with those piercing grey eyes again.

She had almost forgotten how tall he was. He smiled at her before bowing slightly.

"Hello again, my dear."

"Aleister?"

"Forgive me for startling you, Tessa, but I had wanted to welcome you in person to my home."

'His home?'

Her face flushes and she grips the strap of her bag tighter. "I...umm...hi."

He holds out a hand and she reaches out, further stunned when he takes it lightly, leaning over and pressing a kiss to the back of her hand. Something in her stomach flutters at the old-fashioned greeting.

"I do hope you enjoy your stay here, Tessa."

"I hope so too."

"Have you've eaten yet?"

"I'm not particularly hungry at the moment."

"Then a glass of wine, perhaps?"

"You know I'm allergic."

Anna snorts and Aleister shoots her a coy look before turning a smirk to her and her stomach twists.

"My apologies, Tessa. Some water or juice then?"

"Juice would be fantastic."

"Great. Anna may you please inform the kitchens of Miss Rand's allergy."

"Right away, Mr. Learmoth."

Tessa sets her bag on the bed and runs her hand over the soft satin comforter before she speaks up.