Crimson Rose

Story Info
This is a story with a fantasy twist, a Fae twist.
2.2k words
4.04
1.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DCBeck
DCBeck
81 Followers

Crimson Rose

I don't normally do the club scene. I only attend when the need arises, and tonight it arose when Layla invited me out. It's here night off from work and she wanted me to meet her girlfriend Kiera. The two had been hanging out for months now, not that I mind. It's college. I'm busy too, especially with my part-time job at a local bookstore. I'm a sophomore studying Biology and History. Yes, that's right...I'm an overachiever. Anyway, Layla and I have only been dating for a little while, certainly since we met during orientation and ended up in the same co-ed dorm, only a few rooms down.

It wasn't love at first sight. It was lust at first sight. Yep, that's right. Lust. Layla is a lean, cute brunette with an effervescent personality that I couldn't resist. The night she came to my room, she came with a bottle of wine and wore only a pull-over. She'd told the girls she was sharing a room with that she was wearing shorts. That was a lie. She wore nothing underneath. We'd barely opened the wine when she plopped down on the couch and parted her legs to flash me her pussy. From that night on, we'd been fucking like rabbits. Cats as she often says of our lustful encounters. The other thing that binds me to Layla is that she knows my secret. She'd figured it out pretty fast that night when I filled her cum multiple times. What can I say, really?

I have preternatural stamina and usually I mask it fairly well. I only cum once and suffer through the lingering urges till my love interest leaves. Then I masturbate or seek another lover. I was careless that night. I blame it on the wine. Not only did I expose my true nature with my stamina, but I carelessly exposed my inner radiance. By that, I mean I inadvertently let my power rise too far too fast and she saw that power in my eyes and felt it's warmth flow from me into her. You see, I am a living breathing fairy tale. In other words, I'm not human, not totally. I'm what you'd call a half-breed, a mortal born of the union between Faeries and humans. To explain, my mother was ensnared in a lover affair with a Fae prince when she lived in England. It went on for years. I was conceived only a year before it ended, rather tragically I might add when my father ran afoul of he Court and was exiled. He ended up dying in some brawl on the back streets of London.

My mother brought me home to America, to the beautiful coast of Mississippi. It's where I live now, save for my current and only temporary residence here in Nashville, Tennessee where I'm attending the university. I should say my twin sister Alexis and I do. Yes, that's right, I have a twin sister who lives with me in our apartment off-campus. Dorm life got old quick. Anyway, there's one other thing I have to explain. The Fae, despite whatever lore or tall tale one might have heard or read about these mischievous spirits, are as ethereal as Hollywood might portray them for the screen. However, in real life, they are very human looking, but human they are not. Most of the time they can be quite beguiling, really. When I say beguiling, I really mean that they're beyond irresistible to any naive mortal, especially if they're in full-on charm mode. They can be ugly too, hideous even, if they so desire. They can be anything they want to be when in the presence of mortals. They do so with the power call Glamour. By that, they can make a mortal see and experience anything they wish, for that's their defense mechanism when they're in the human world, which is more often than any human could imagine, if they indeed knew of their existence. Another power is Charm, which they use to bespell or enchant mortals.

By mortals, I mean humans for the most part. There are other mortal races in the shadows, but that is a story for another time. Anyway, the Fae usually go out of their way to avoid humans. It's sort of a love/hate thing. They resent the presence of humans in their world, but they can't live without them, for they bring far too much amusement. They also feed their lustful appetites, as seeing how I'm a product of their amorous endeavors. That's right, the Fae are quite lustful in nature. At one time, they were even called succubi and incubi, which are technically demons of an erotic nature. Despite what many claim, the Fae are not demons. They are not evil. They're just earth spirits who don't share human mores. They feed off of sexual desire and human lust, which is how they initially earned those names.

That brings me to my sister and I. No, we're not the only half-breeds in existence. There are many in fact, living in the shadows of this very modern world. The issue is that we look human. We act human. However, we are not human, as I've already pretty much stated. We're half-human and there are two things that set us forever apart from our human kin. The first is that we're preternaturally beautiful. We are perfection in a nutshell. We draw people in with that perfection. The way we look, the way we move, the way we smell...we're like natural pheromone factories. We draw humans in. The want to be close. However, we can never risk that, for if they somehow managed to peer through the Glamour and the Charm, then they'd see the truth. We'd be discovered and who knows the hell that'll unleash. So, we hide, as best we can by using our innate powers and our ability to harness magic. That power, however, comes at a cost. Unlike our immortal kin, we're very much mortal. Also like our Fae kin, we too feed off of sex and lust. The caveat is that if we don't feed, we waste away, or rather wither away. So, we're forced to feed. We're forced to set aside our very human instincts and morals and we feed so we can live another day, which means using our powers to hide in plain sight. That in turn requires feeding again...well it's a vicious cycle to say the least. To live the life of a half-breed...

"You're daydreaming."

I glance at Layla. She's smiling as she takes my hand and leads me deep into the club. Crimson Rose is a club that my kind frequents. There are Fae here too. Who knew when I arrived in Nashville that I'd find a healthy and quite vibrant Half-Fae population here. Who knew that Layla would be so into it. That was the amazing part about it all. She wasn't frightened, not in the least. In truth, knowing that I was part fairy tale only made her hornier, if that's even a term.

"I'm always daydreaming around you." I tell her as she sits me down in a semi-circular booth that abuts the back wall of the club.

Lovers come to this section to make out. Half-Fae and Fae come to feed on their lovers for the night. Prey as some call their nightly paramours. "That's what I love about you." She says huskily now as she shoves me next to Kiera. I'm stunned by her beauty. She's got a cute face, short yet oval in shape. Short blonde hair flows down the sides to touch her lower neck. She's wearing a one-piece dress that reveals her well-toned body beneath. She works out. Her skin is pale, but it's her eyes that capture me. The purest blue I've ever seen in a human. I can't help but wonder if she's got Fae blood in her.

"You're Damian." She grins seductively.

"That's me." I grin back.

"Layla has told me everything about you." She gives me the once over but lets her eyes sink to my crotch. "She's really bragged about how good a lover you are."

"Kiera!" Layla blushes.

"What?" She laughs. "You're bashful all of a sudden?"

"It's not like we..."

"He does know about us, right?" Kiera asks.

She blushes again. "I haven't told him yet."

"Told me what?" I can't help but smile.

"We're lovers." Kiera informs me.

I glance at Layla who's suddenly teary eyed. "That sounds interesting." I grin and my apparent graciousness about her sexual revelation doesn't go unnoticed by her. I'm not shocked. I knew there was something between them the first second they looked at one another. My kind is very keen to human senses and emotions. We read humans quite well. That is what makes us the perfect predators.

She smiles back. "Now, let's see it."

"Kiera!" Layla is shocked by her lover's boldness.

She grabs my crotch. As usual, I'm not wearing my boxer briefs. It's just not worth it when I'm with Layla. She's always wanting me at the oddest of times and she's no stranger to public displays of inappropriate affection either.

Kiera unzips me and frees my growing cock. "Nice." She observes as she begins to caress it. "Layla, take a picture. Let's add it to our collection."

"Collection?"

"Of nudes." Layla tells me. "We take pictures of those we fuck."

"We fuck, huh?" I grin, not at all shocked or angered by this new revelation of hers. Confession is more like it.

"We have a nice cock collection going." Kiera croons as she strokes me harder.

"Our pussy collection is larger." Layla says. "We fuck more girls than guys." She explains, quite sheepishly, which I find cute, surprisingly enough.

Here I thought she was mine, and mine alone. Never figured her for a bisexual. I don't mind though, not in the least. However, thinking that she's fucked other men...well here I am getting aroused by the thought. Not surprising, seeing how I've only recently begun dealing with my own bisexual impulses.

"He's getting harder." Kiera tells her.

Neither of us worry about being observed. Others are in similar states of heated desire as we are. "I want in on this picture gig." I tell them.

Who would have thought I'd only now consider such a thing...especially after having slept with hundreds of girls over the last few years? I would have loved having some lasting photographic memories of my conquests.

"I'll take them for you." Layla says after setting her phone on the table. She moves to a better position to view my cock in Kiera's hand. She's already got my jeans unbuckled now and they're half-way down. My legs are partially spread and she's got a good view of my balls, and even my ass. "Suck him already." She basically pleads. She hikes up her skirt, revealing her shaved pussy. Only a sliver of pubic hair cuts through the skin above her pussy lips.

"He's your man." Kiera giggles and moves to take me into her mouth. She grips me by the balls as she worked her mouth over my swollen head, licking the pre-cum that oozes out.

"Your my woman." She says. "Why wouldn't I share?"

"I'm going to fuck him too."

"I know." Layla says. "I'll record it."

"Fuck recording it. I want you to lick his balls and drink up our love juices." She laughs and then dives upon my throbbing cock, devouring it till her nose presses into my mound of pubic hair, which has been trimmed back, leaving mostly bare skin around my groin. In fact, I'm mostly hair-free everywhere. My lovers prefer baby smooth skin against theirs.

She swallows me several more time before I explode in her warm, inviting mouth. She shows me my cum upon her tongue before she swallows it, just like a pro. Yes, this girl knows how to please a man. Kayla and her kiss before she gets up from the bench and moves to straddle me. She raises her skirt to reveal a neatly trimmed mound of blond hair and below it wet, swollen pink lips. Layla parts them with her finger as she eases my cock between them. With a sigh, Kiera sinks into me, resting for a moment to savor my hardness inside her. Then with a wicked smile, she begins to move her body, dancing upon my lap. It's so arousing that it takes everything within me from blowing another load. I hold off long enough for her to reach her own climax. It comes soon enough with each slow shift of her body. She's not riding me like a cowboy rides a bull. No, this is gentle, intimate even, as if we're making love and not just fucking. She's taking it slow and easy. We'll fuck hard later when I get these two home. For now, this is mere foreplay.

"I'm definitely going to love adding you to my collection of lovers." Kiera tells me as she take my load deep inside her. "Yes...you're a keeper."

"That's good to hear." I grin, feeling rather satiated as she glides off my sweaty, cum doused lap. "Your turn." She tells Layla.

"You're mine." She says as she mounts me, allowing Kiera to guide my hardening cock inside exquisite little pussy.

"Always and forever." I whisper as she sinks into me.

Definitely getting into the whole club thing now. That's my final thought as she begins to ride me, all the while the Fae crank up the Charm and the magic pulsates with the music. I close my eyes and embrace it, letting it carry me away. Yes, this is the life, the Fae life.

DCBeck
DCBeck
81 Followers