All Comments on 'Critical Response Ch. 03'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
waynejeffrieswaynejeffriesabout 1 year ago

Pieces of the varied aspects of your talent are revealed through this light-hearted, yet introspective piece. This is fun, clever and a refreshing read.

oneagainstoneagainstabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks!! See AlinaX's https://www.literotica.com/s/a-lively-tale-indeed for more of the (meta) context

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 1 year ago
Who is Ashley?

I member Adam, but Ashley?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think this story is excellent! Does my vote as a non-member count?

horizontaldhorizontaldabout 1 year ago

I love these irreverent asides between the author and the characters.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

Too many characters? Too many back stories? Hmm, you know there was this guy, Alexandre Dumas?

Fairy tales, not dark? Pre-Disney?

You might put a short, insecure (but getting over it) chessplayer, with an off-the-scale IQ, yet dumb in some ways, burdened with a massively overdeveloped sense of honor that shows on his face, who keeps having beautiful but rather ineligible women coming on to him. Nah, it'd never work.

oneagainstoneagainstabout 1 year agoAuthor

@chopinesque: watch for Adam. That's all I have to say.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulay7 months ago

I reread this because of the story you just posted. And after having read all the way up to chapter 14 of Consenting Adults, you really did have an insane amount of this written out. I went to favorite it, but lo and behold, I had already favorited it from my first read. Thank you for writing such a wonderful tapestry on this site Oneagainst. Truly, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES