Cropping and Harvesting My Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the jeweller left Bhushan asked Sana to call her husband and tell him about the ear rings set. Sana dejected the offer and told him that her husband won't let her buy the sets. He enquired about it and asked how many sets her husband had presented her in these many years. Sana boldly said none. He made a face that he was feeling sorry for her and said that a beauty like her, having such wonderful assets and such a ravishing figure should be loaded with 10 types of sets each year. He confidently said that her husband cared a least about her and she should have been his wife. Sana didn't object to his approach and kept silent. He said that he felt sorry for her and wanted her to keep the set.

She said that she can't as her husband won't pay at all. Bhushan paused for a while and said in that case he can give the set to her and she need not to tell this to her husband. She can pay him back in instalments. She smiled softly and said she won't be able to pay instalments too. Bhushan paused a while and said than we could figure some alternative ways for that too. Both were sitting adjacent on the sofa. Sana was on right hand side of Bhushan on three seat sofa. Sana was on end, Bhushan was in middle. She asked about alternative ways and Bhushan looked her from head to toe. She was wearing a semi-transparent sari and her blouse was visible from it. So Bhushan advanced his hand from one side and managed to get his hand below her sari.

He started to unbutton her blouse buttons one by one from below. Sana didn't try to stop his hands and kept on sitting there smiling softly. After opening three buttons out of six her boobs hung below, clearing indicating that she wasn't wearing bra at all. Bhushan exclaimed that he was impressed with her dress up. She didn't utter a word at all and as soon as he managed to open the rest buttons, he managed to pull her sari edge covering her blouse. Both side of her blouse spread apart and her 36 sized boobs came to view. He stood up first, pulled her by her by her legs to the centre of the sofa. Then he pushed her to recline on the sofa so that her head rest on hand rest of the sofa. He stared at her boobs continuously, and sat beside her waist.

He told her that even Mamta didn't have such gigantic type of boobs. He said that he hasn't seen anyone with such large areola and such puffy nipples. Sana was facing elsewhere and was avoiding eye contacts. Immediately he jumped on her both boobs and started to suck her nipples taking turns. He was flouring her boobs too one at a time. He started to bit on her areola and bit on her nipples too. He advanced his face upwards and started to kiss on her neck and cheeks until he managed to reach her lips. The kiss was passionate and Sana herself was supporting him. As he was finished with these stuffs he asked how rest of the stuffs was.

Sana didn't understand at first but as soon as she realised she closed her eyes immediately. Bhushan gripped his fingers inside her petticoat thread from both side and without opening it, started to pull it downwards. It was tough for him to manage to pull it down few inches so Sana squeezed her belly to let the thread loose. As soon as it got loose Bhushan managed to drag it out of her legs. He looked at her and said smart girl. She smiled softly and Bhushan started to view her lower portion of her body. He started to comment that how good her waist was, how great was the shape of her hips and thighs. On admiring her parts he kept on placing kisses on each one of them bit her few places too. After the admiring session he told her that he was feeling restless now. So he started to get rid of her wares. After getting bare he climbed over her and managed to get inside her immediately.

He started to thump her with slow hits and kept on kissing her near her neck, cheeks and lips. He kept on playing with her boobs all the time. As soon as the passion started to increase so the hits increased making Sana restless a bit but still she didn't objected. So after a steamy session of 30 minutes he exploded inside her. He pulled his dick outside stood up. Sana sat up and her face was just near her face. So Bhushan asked her to clean his dick. She managed to pull a rag and wiped his dick with it with continuous smile on her face. Sana started to wear her clothes and so did Bhushan. After they were done with clothes he gifted the ear ring set to her. He showed her another set and told her that it contained nine ornaments all total. He told her that he wasn't over with her and can continue with her more. So he suggested that for every session with her he would give her one ornament from the set and soon her set will be complete. Sana for the first time asked that what after 9 sessions.

Bhushan smiled widely and said that she was very naughty girl and told her that if she wanted she can manage as many sets she likes. Sana took her gift and exited the place after exchanging numbers. On each Monday Mamta had a business meet and it lasted from 1 to 4 pm. So Bhushan and Sana started to meet on that day only. On next three meets Bhushan presented her three more gifts and managed to bring many things out of her. Like she started to get undress herself, she learned to give blowjob and started to participate in the act. On fourth Monday Sana visited Bhushan at 1 and they kept on kissing for 5 minutes while Sana undressed herself. But as the session was about to start the door bell ringed.

Bhushan was frustrated and so was Sana. Bhushan asked her to stay inside and he'll shoe off the visitor. He went off and opened the gate. He found Shankar on the gate who was a friend of Bhushan. He came inside and sat on the sofa and started to have chitchat with Bhushan. Bhushan indicated him several times that he was busy but he ignored his gestures at all. Indeed he was shameless creature and so the clocked ticked to 3:50 PM. Sana who was still inside all naked waiting for Bhushan to arrive. She panicked with the time and so she dressed herself and decided to exit the place before Mamta arrives. She didn't wanted Mamta to get suspicious because at that condition meets with Bhushan will stop.

She came to the drawing room and told that it seems that Mamta won't arrive and she was getting late now, so she wanted to leave now. Shankar was viewing her from top to bottom with lecherous intentions. He himself found her amazing and as soon as Sana left he stared to fire question on Bhushan. Shankar was indeed suspicious and wanted to know that he himself was sitting here for about three hours and when that woman did went inside. He was suspicious that if she was waiting for three hours then why she didn't leave long before. Bhushan kept on avoiding his question for long but he was very stubborn and finally announced that he's stay back and asks Mamta about it. Bhushan laughed loudly and told him that Mamta already knows about her. He told Shankar that Mamta had some future plans with her. He stood up angrily and said that it was fine and he'll leave now. Bhushan insisted him to stay back.

Bhushan said that he'll tell everything about her to him, not because he was afraid of him or was getting blackmailed but instead he found him good friend. And beside this he doesn't want him to expose the matter outside. So he explained every single bit of information related to Sana. Shankar was amazed with it but he wasn't financially that strong to gift her gold jewellery sets. So he turned sad for a while, but immediately he's eyes sparkled. He asked Bhushan to arrange Sana for him. He asked him to blackmail her and make her fuck him once on next Monday. He suggested him that on next Monday after Bhushan fuck's Sana, he can force her to get laid with Shankar also.

Bhushan rejected that offer immediately and told Shankar that he was having some future plans with Sana, and blackmailing her right now could ruin everything so he suggested to approach her himself. Shankar sadly told him that he wasn't that rich to gift her expensive stuffs. Bhushan laughed loudly and asked who told him that those stuffs were expensive. He disclosed another serious secret to him. He told that all the jewellery he was gifting Sana wasn't real gold but instead it was artificial gold and wasn't of more than 200 bugs each. Shankar exclaimed that why Sana didn't came to know about it. So Bhushan told him because Sana didn't had sense of gold and as it was her secret income, she won't go to any jewellery stop to confirm it up.

Shankar comments that Bhushan was very cruel being and he was impressed with his deeds. Shankar asked him to give him one ornament from the set which Bhushan gave him gladly. Shankar told him that he'll approach Sana directly now and he can go with his future plans. The market shops where Sana visited daily and her house had Shankar shop in between. Keeping an eye on the road he got the exact time of Sana visits. So after few days he stayed close to the road and as soon as she passed the road, he wished her up. Sana was well aware of him and always remembered that he was the same guy whom she saw at Bhushan place. So she didn't want to create a scene, so she talked with him formally.

On next Saturday it was pity hot climate so while having formal talk Shankar insisted her to visit his office for coke. Sana rejected his offer politely but he kept on insisting and finally she agreed. They entered the office and Shankar passed her coke from fridge. After she finished the coke, he pulled that ornament which Bhushan gave to him and kept it on the table. He said that he bought this thing for her. Sana enquired about it and he asked her to excuse him. He went to the front door. Turned the sign from open to close and locked the gate from inside. He covered the glass door with curtains from inside. He came just behind her and stood behind her chair.

Sana was wearing a salwar suit that day. So he bowed down and grabbed her both boobs in his palms. He started to press them softly and said that Bhushan had told him everything and he wasn't minding if things happening between her and Bhushan happen between them. He started to increase pressure on her boobs and said that he can buy her the same stuffs which Bhushan bought with same terms and conditions. He said that this way her collection can grow with twice speed. Sana didn't reply at all but she didn't try to remove his hands too. As soon as Shankar realised that she was under his influence he advanced his hands more downwards and caught the edge of her suit and started to pull it upwards, until it came out of her head. She was wearing a chemise inside and he pulled it out too.

He made her stand immediately and untied the knots of her salwar and it fell on the floor. She wasn't wearing any panty inside and now she was all bare. He forced her to climb up the table and recline over it. She was all bare and Shankar was more amazed to see her assets now. He was already amazed with her structure and now he found that her inner stuffs were more amazing then her structure. He removed the entire chairs lying near the table and stayed near to admire her beauty. He was indeed astonished and was looking her from head to toe. On the other hand Sana face was opposite to him and she was seeing his expression in the front mirror. She was smiling softly on his uneasiness. As soon as he was out of surprise he attacked her boobs immediately.

Sana was expecting that he'll attack her boobs first but with the amount of force he was applying on her boobs was making her weep in pain. She tried to make him realise that he was making her uneasy but Shankar was mad by then totally. He bit several place on her boobs and sucked her nipples hard. He even bit her nipples hard and even chewed them. Then he descended and reached her belly and his attack was same on it too. He kept on descending and on every part of her body his attack strength was same. In 10 minutes he made her to cry with tears. But instead of understanding her condition, he got out of his clothes and got inside her immediately. He was thicker and longer than normal and while Sana was trying to accommodate her pussy with his dick, he started to hit her will force and speed. She was feeling that the edges of her pussy were scratched and it started to pain. But Shankar was in no mood to stop and it took him pity long time to flood her inside.

Sana felt relaxed immediately and thanked God for that. As soon as he was out she got on her feet's. She picked her clothes when Shankar grabbed her hands. He asked what she was doing, on which she said that he was a ruthless animal and she was stuffed for the day. Shankar pulled her mercilessly and made her recline on the floor. He said her to stay there as he was pity much interested in one more round. Sana declared that she had enough for the day and got on her feet's again. Till then he was hard again and pushed her on the table over her belly and immediately got inside her again, from back. He grabbed her both boobs and squeezed them so hard that Sana cupped her mouth with her own hand, to avoid screaming.

He kept on hitting her sore pussy once again and squeezing her boobs all the time. It took him more time than previous round and then he flooded inside her. Sana was in tear and said that she didn't find herself comfortable with him for next time. Shankar immediately asked for forgiveness. He said that he hasn't seen any girl having such great structure and such a magnificent body ever. He said that's why he was gone out of control. He assured her that he'll be gentle from next time onwards. He pulled the chain and placed it in her neck. He said that the chain seemed wonderful on her. Sana smiled back and started to get dressed. She exchanged her numbers with him and then returned back home.

Next day he called her again and insisted her to visit his office. As soon as Sana entered his office next day, he made her nude immediately and started to fuck her immediately. He was softer this time but much harder than Bhushan. When she was leaving she enquired about the jewellery. Shankar said that he don't like to gift her one jewellery a day. So he suggested that after few days he's present her whole set altogether. Sana didn't minding it and accepted his offer. Shankar told her that Monday was for Bhushan and Tuesday and Friday must be permanently for him. Sana smiled and nodded her head. She left to return back on Friday.

On Friday as soon as Sana arrived she closed the door and was about to get undressed when Shankar stopped. He said that today he won't do it here. He told her that he'll take her to his tent house, where he and his three friends gamble. He said that she will sit among all of them and after the game is over he'll offer her to the winner of the game. Sana immediately declined her offer and told him that he'll not let anyone else to fuck her. Shankar threw a hook and said that it was pity sad then, hopes Mamta doesn't feel that much bad about it. Sana shivered in terror and said that he shouldn't do that. So he said that only one guy among the three will fuck her on Friday. He continued that if he wins then he'll not let anyone to touch her even.

But he if looses then she'll entertain only one guy, and followed by him only. She nodded her head and they went to the spot where Raghubeer saw her for the first time. Shankar made her to sit on his laps in front of everyone. He gave the cards in her hands and was directing her how to play. As his both hands were free, so he had advanced his hands inside her clothes and was holding and squeezing her both boobs all the time. Luckily one of his friends won that day and all handed him the cash. When all of them were about to leave, Shankar stopped them and asked the winner to take Sana inside and fuck her as he wanted. It was like a consolation prize for him and same rule will apply on next all days. His friend was mesmerized with her beauty and boldness already so he took her inside made her recline on the blanket heap.

But he was very impatient so he just got rid of her salwar and dropped his pants. He got inside her and fucked her instantly. He flooded her in 5 minutes and then went outside. Shankar asked that did he enjoyed to which he accepted. Shankar told them to leave now and he will fuck her inside and then leave. Then on next two instances Shankar only won and so none of his friends got the chance. The closed the story with a note that Shankar has told him that Mamta was planning something big, but he wasn't aware about it.

I heard it all but now my curiosity was to know what Mamta was planning so asked Raghubeer to help me again. Raghubeer said that he would have asked Sana itself but he came to know about it afterward so he missed. He thought for a while and then asked me to bring her to his shop next day. I asked him the reason and he said that he'll blackmail her once more and then fuck her in the shop itself. After that he'll make sure that she tells him everything happens with her all the time. I panicked and said that there was no way I was telling her to fuck Sana again. He said in that case he doesn't have any option to help him. I paused so he said that if Mamta gets her trapped in some serious stuffs then my life could be miserable.

I surely understood what he meant and thought of all such possibilities. After a gap of 30 minutes without words between us, I asked him what he suggested and how it was being going to happen. He smiled and said to bring Sana next day to his shop and tell her that you had few work with me and sign some documents. When you get it signed then I'll ask few names whether you got signed with them and you'll decline. Then he suggested that I should leave Sana over there and go off to get it signed from them and ask her to wait there only. After I leave he'll blackmail Sana and will take her inside to fuck her, closing the shutter down. I should wait outside and away until the shutter goes up and then can take her back. I understood the plan and took Sana next day at his shop.

She wasn't comfortable in sitting at his shop but didn't say anything. We worked as planned and left the place, but in curiosity went a little far away and tried to peep towards the shop. I wanted to know how he starts. So after 5 minutes of talking he advanced his hands and pulled her sari covering her blouse. Opened the buttons of her blouse and started to play with her boobs on his counter itself. The counter was in veranda and though it was isolated place but still it was an open place. After 5 minutes, he said something to her and she came inside the counter and sat between his legs.

She started to give him blowjob, though she was out of view from front side but from the angle I was standing, facing towards Raghubeer back. As there was no cover on backside of his counter, so I could easily see from here that she was sucking him off. Later he stood up, pulled her by her boobs and moved inside the shop, closing the shutter behind him. Now there was no way to see them and so I went to the market to spend time. I had few snacks and few cup of teas and then was returning back to his shop when I saw Raghubeer moving somewhere on his bike.

I turned my bike around and followed him but somewhere in middle he took a turn which I couldn't figure and missed him completely. I searched him for sometimes but then decided to go to his shop only. The shutter was still closed and Raghubeer bike wasn't there, so I sat far away from the shop hiding myself. After 15 minutes Raghubeer arrived and sat on the counter, but the shutter was still down, I waited there for next 30 minutes and thought Sana had gone home. So thought to go and ask Raghubeer about it. As I decided that the shutter went up and two guys came outside. They had few talks with him and then moved towards the main road. As they vanished he went inside again and dropped the shutter behind him.