Cropping and Harvesting My Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband find out secret life of wife, being used.
13k words
3.86
55.6k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Myself Jafar Ansari, I'm married since 6 years now, my wife name is Sana Ansari aged 24 now, flawless beauty, 5' 2" short heightened, plump, very fair complexion, and spotless body. She had plump body, but as it was nicely shaped it looked adorable and everyone in my locality secretly desired for her. She had thick legs, especially curved thighs, broad waist and curvy ass. Lips were thick and pink, eyes were dark and big. She has jugs instead of boobs, spongy, big brown nipples and large areola. Her boobs were at least 36 and all these developments happened after giving birth to a baby.

We had only one boy, going to school now. She was women who think herself most intelligent being on earth and consider me nothing in front of her knowledge and decisions. I was working as Data Operator in a Medical Shop and earned enough for living. But Sana desired luxuries. I wasn't that capable to provide her all those. She was fond of Jewelleries especially Gold. But in so many years I didn't manage to give her one set also. My job started morning at 9 and ended at 7 in the evening but sometimes it took 9 in evening too. Weekly off was in Friday as I took it by my convenience. And all the roaming and purchasing with wife was done on this day itself. Sana was ok with it for all these years but since last 3 months she started to see few women in the locality in afternoon or evening time.

I was OK with it as she had stopped eating my head and stopped asking me to take her outside. Usually I took her out on Friday afternoon or evening for outing but since last two three weeks she had started to see her friends on Friday itself. So she rejected my offer of going out on Friday. Taking her out was expensive all the time. Neither I asked to change her time nor did she ask me to change my weekly off. My job schedule was so compact that it was hard to give time to family, so seeing friends was like a dream to me. It was some kind of strike in medical firms and so several of medical shop went closed on Thursday evening. So instead of telling Sana about it I decided to go and meet one of my old friends whose name was Raghubeer Agrawal.

He was owner of a big grocery shop. His shop was filled with good stock and that's why he had to take his counter outside daily. He kept his counter in Veranda and usually dealt with customer there only. As soon as he saw me he welcomed me and we had long chitchat with me. It was around 8 pm when he asked about some online payment methods and I showed him my debit and credit cards and told him how it was being used. After 8:30 pm he started to close his shop and seeing him messing with all stuffs, I decided to help him up. After the shop closed we went to our respective home.

Next day early morning he called me and told me that I have accidently forgot my purse at his shop. So I told him that I will collect it in 30 minutes. I rushed to his shop and found him sitting on the counter. I started to have chat with him and after few moments he opened his drawer and pulled my purse out. He handed it to me and I kept it in pocket. I was about to leave when he asked me about the picture of the girl in my purse. I pulled my purse out and showed him the picture and told him proudly that she was my wife. He didn't seem happy with my declaration, instead he seemed tense. So I asked him about the matter. He said that whether I knew about Shankar who had a tent house near my house.

I had heard of him and didn't like that man. He was bad character guy and was better to stay away from him. Raghubeer told me that he was recently taking advantage of a girl for his personal fun and he was sure that girl was Sana. I didn't get him in one time but as soon as I understood what he meant by this I started to abuse him. I asked him not to make stories about my wife. He calmed me down first and confidently said that he can prove his statement but he had few conditions. I was calm now so listened to him. He told that on Friday afternoon, he along with Shankar and his two friends, played poker with money.

So since last two weeks Shankar was bring Sana along with him. Being Friday he told that he was sure that Shankar will bring Sana with him too. He suggested me to come with him to a make-up artist and he would use his tricks to change my face. Then he'll take me with him and I can view myself. But he insisted that even if Sana is present over there, then also I shouldn't react at all. He told that he will even prove that Sana was physical with Shankar. I asked what if he's wrong, on which he said that he will be happy if he's wrong and do whatever I say.

So the game was set so we immediately went to the make-up man and it took very long time for him for my make-up. After the make-up I myself couldn't recognize me in mirror. I was transformed from 27 year old guy to 50 year old man. That guy gave me a security guard dress and wore it up. Raghubeer called Shankar and asked for the timing so he told that 2:30 will be fine. Raghubeer told him that today he'll bring a security guard with him. For the justification he told him that as someone has called him for Extortion he was keeping guard with him. Shankar asked to send the picture of guard first. So Raghubeer clicked me and send him. After few minutes he called and said that he can bring along guard with him.

We reached the tent house around 2:30 PM, on the floor a mattress was spread along with snacks drinks and pillows. Two guys were already there shuffling cards so Raghubeer joined them. After 10 minutes Shankar arrived and I was hell shocked to see Sana with him. He was keeping his hand on his waist and was sometimes caring her butts too. Sana didn't seem to mind at all and they saw on the mattress. Raghubeer ogle towards me with a wicked smile, saying with his eyes that see I was right. Sana started to pass glasses and snacks to everyone and the game started. He announced that rules are same like last week. The winner gets all cash and consolation price. They started to play with plastic money like they used at gambling house.

Today was lucky day for Shankar as he was winning all the time. So while he played his card rest of them took very much time to think about their moves. So he got good time to sit ideal in between, so he talked with Sana and commented over her. He said to her that he was plump and he has seen all Muslim women plump only. He grabbed her boobs and pressed it in front of everyone and said specially this is 36 of all Muslim women. He said before marriage your father must have played it well with them and after marriage your husband was playing with her all the time. Sana neither objected nor replied anything. So one of the players asked Shankar that where did he managed this Muslim slut.

Shankar said that in India Muslim women have destiny to get fucked by Hindu guys. Every Muslim man should welcome his Hindu neighbours to his home and ask them to fuck his wife. Both his friends agreed with his statement. Sana didn't say anything on which he said to ask her husband about it. She looked at him confused and he said her to ask her husband to ask all his Hindu neighbours to come to home and fuck her. She smiled and said nothing. After one hour of game and all Muslim hatred vulgar comments, along with pressing Sana boobs and butts the game came to end. All games were won by Shankar only so he demanded for cash. His two friends passed him the cash and went away, saying bad luck this week also.

Raghubeer started to search his bag and looked at Shankar. He told that he had forgotten to bring cash and he will withdraw it from ATM and will send me with it. Shankar was cool and said ok. He asked Sana to come along inside the tent house store and he'll show her all the stuffs which he had. They went inside the adjacent room. I and Raghubeer exited the front room. As soon as we were out he passed me all the cash. I asked him why he didn't give the cash inside, so he said that final show was pending. He gave me instructions and I went inside after 10 minutes. I shouted for Shankar and said I had brought the cash. He said to wait for ½ hour and he'll join me. I said that boss means Raghubeer was waiting in the car so I need to go immediately. I told him that I was leaving the cash on the table itself. He said not to leave the cash on table and instead come inside and handover to him directly.

With trembling step's I moved towards the room. I was not sure whether Raghubeer was correct and wasn't sure in what condition I'll see them inside. As soon as I entered the room I was horrified and heartbroken. Sana was lying all naked on the table with legs spread apart and folded. Shankar was all naked and his dick was inside her fucking her mercilessly. He stopped for a while and then started to suck and chew her nipples. He kept on chewing her nipples and mauling her other breast with his hand. He remembered me and got his face up and stretched his hands towards me. But he still kept on hitting her.

He took the cash from me and asked me to leave. I turned back and came out all heart-broken. I told him everything what I saw and Raghubeer consoled me. I asked him what condition Shankar was telling before the game beginning. He said the winner will get all the cash and chance to fuck Sana once. I looked at him and asked whether he too has fucked Sana. He said absolutely not, last week Shankar itself won like this week and previous week one of Shankar friend won. I started to cry and asked him why she was doing this. He consoled me but I kept on crying and told him that I need answers and whole truth. We came to his shop and he consoled me with everything he got. But I didn't go normal so he came up with a suggestion. He said that he can get answers from Sana and can tell me but the process if little weird.

I asked about it so he suggested that he'll blackmail Sana and fuck her once. After that she herself will tell the truth and he will tell me. I panicked that he was good friend and how can he think about it. I told him that he shouldn't think about her like this. So he said that if I hadn't visited him and left my purse, then in whole life I wouldn't have been able to know the truth. And playing with Shankar, at least once he would have managed to win and fuck Sana. He also told that if his intentions were to fuck Sana, he can fuck her later also at Shankar place and I couldn't do anything about it. I nodded my head and he started to give me good reason that I will know about all truth. He said after knowing it, I can manage to get rid of Shankar and even confront Sana.

I totally agreed with his proposal and he suggested me something. Though couldn't gulp the thought of him fucking Sana but still I had no other way to know the truth. So next day around 5 pm I rushed home with movies tickets. I went home and informed all of my family members that I bought movie tickets for all family members and we are going for evening show. Everyone were excited and started to get prepared. Sana was getting prepared too so I asked her to stay back. She inquired and I told her that an important client of mine was coming home with some important file. She should stay back and collect file from him.

She wasn't happy at all but didn't say anything and stayed back. As soon as we reached theatre, I pulled my mobile and then texted Raghubeer about it. He texted me in 3 minutes that he was at my place. We viewed the movie and when we got out, I got his text immediately. In the text he start that he knows half truth now and going to meet Shankar to know the rest of truth. He said that he'll meet me in 1 hour at a bar nearby. I went to bar and waited until he arrived. He took me inside, we got a table he got few drinks and then started to elaborate. Raghubeer told as soon as he reached home and as soon as Sana opened the gate for him, she became dumb fold seeing Raghubeer in front of her.

Raghubeer asked her that can he come inside and she welcomed him inside with the fake smile. After he got inside he asked her to close the gate and Sana enquired about it. So he gave a reason that she was all alone at home and if anyone comes that it will not be good for her reputation. She closed the gate with unfortunate expression on her face. She offered her tea which he accepted. She went to prepare tea and came back with few snacks. After having tea and snacks he handed her the file and got up to leave. Sana felt relaxed when he said that whether her husband knows about her relationship with Shankar. She folded her hands and said that he didn't and shouldn't know about it. Raghubeer asked whether she was requesting him not to tell those things to her husband. She said she was begging him for that.

Raghubeer smiled and said her to beg properly. She sat on her knees and started to beg for it. Raghubeer interfered that he didn't find her way proper. She asked him about it and he smiled cunningly and said that she must get rid of her entire clothes and then begs him for that. I became impatient and asked him about the story so he smiled and said to understand the story I must listen to entire stuff. I nodded my head and kept mum. He started again. Sana started to get rid of her all clothes one by one in drawing room itself. But she was getting it slow so he said that drawing room wasn't a good place to get naked.

He suggested moving in bedroom and so she heavy heartedly welcomed him inside the bedroom. Raghubeer sat on the bed and she started to get rid of her entire clothes. As soon as all her stuffs were gone, Raghubeer started to admire her beauty and body parts. He told her that it was the first time he was seeing her naked. He came close and Sana begged her not to disclose the matter to her husband. Raghubeer said that he won't but she must give few things in return. She was expecting this thing yet she pretended to be confused. Raghubeer pulled her and made her stretch out on the bed. He quickly got rid of his clothes and deposited himself on Sana. He was still standing and just his body above his waist was on Sana body.

He grabbed her both hands with his one hand and stretched it above her head. He grabbed her right nipples in his mouth and started to chew and suck them. He was playing and squeezing with her other nipple and boob. He took turns in sucking both nipples and squeezing both boobs. Once he was satisfied he spread her thighs widely, folded her knees and pushed his dick inside. As soon as his dick vanished inside completely Sana started murmur like a newly virgin girl took her first dick inside. Raghubeer ignored her murmuring and started to hit her desperately. Minute by minute he was increasing his speed. Sana kept on weeping softly and murmuring along way. It took him 20 minutes to flood her inside. As soon as he was finished and withdrew his dick, she stretched her hands to her clothes. Raghubeer stopped her from doing that and said her husband and family will return after 2 hours, and he'll like to stay till then. He pulled her on the bed completely, and reclined beside her. He started to play with her body, kissing and licking her all over.

While he was doing that he asked her that how it started between Shankar and her. She hesitated for sometimes but then started to utter the entire truth. But as it was her dimension so he couldn't figure it out completely. It was more important to talk to Shankar also about it to see the story from all dimensions. After the story ended he asked her to give him a sensation blowjob. She said she hasn't done that before, on which Raghubeer said that he doubted. So she gave him a sensational blowjob for 30 minutes. It was true that she lied but still he didn't say anything. He waited for 15 more minutes and asked her for hand job. She looked at him and then did as asked.

As soon as his dick was erect again, he deposited her on the bed and climbed above her. He started to fuck her again, with same speed and mercilessly. He was hitting her hard and meanwhile was sinking his teeth into the flesh of her boobs. As he had squirted twice already so he was rock hard and was expected to take longer time than usual. He withdrew few times and took good amount of time to bite over her belly and thighs. But his favourite spot was nipples areola and boobs only. While doing this he started to abuse Sana with his words that all Muslim women where sluts and need at least 5 men to satisfy her needs. He also told her that Muslim women were such sluts that they carved for Hindu dicks only and while getting fucked they come to know how powerful dicks Hindu's have.

He continued that while she was getting fucked with him for the first time her murmuring was telling him that she was finding difficulty in adjusting his dick. It was clear indication that her husband was quite small in this regard as he felt fucking her like a virgin. After a good amount of time he showered inside her belly. As it was getting quite late so they quickly got dress and Raghubeer left to meet Shankar. After meeting Shankar he told him some false story and luckily he spilled all the beans out of his mouth. After getting the whole description he figured out the whole story, which he was going to tell me now.

According to him the story began when Sana started to visit market for grocery and there she met a lady in early thirties named Mamta Agrawal. She was working with some network business and was dressed like a kill. She was wearing expensive sari, expensive jewelleries and good make-ups. She approached Sana and managed to talk with her. Indeed Sana was impressed with her wealth and was mesmerised. Mamta too understood about it and asked her all type of schedules and even managed to get her number. Later after few days she called her and welcomed her home.

Hesitatingly Sana visited her place and met with Mamta's husband Bhushan Agrawal who was few years older than Mamta. Mamta started to show her sari collections to Sana along with her jewellery collections and cosmetics collections. In a time span of a month Sana visited her for at least 8-10 times and every time both husband and wife showed her how wealthy they were and how expensing their collections were. Sana was indeed influenced with their lifestyle and wealth. So on another few days she herself started to wait to be called. One fine afternoon Mamta called Sana and Sana reached their place immediately.

Mamta told her that she was expecting a jeweller who was coming there to show them few sets of gold jewellery. She told her to select at least two sets for Mamta. He jeweller was expected in 15 minutes and just than Mamta cell ringed. As she answered she became little tensed and told Sana that she needs to go urgently. Sana seemed depressed to Mamta suggested her to stay back and select sets for her, Bhushan will be staying back to help her up. Mamta was expecting her to reject the offer but surprisingly she accepted. So Mamta went off and the jeweller came in next 15 minutes. He showed lots of stuff and both Sana and Bhushan selected two of them. Bhushan asked the cost and he told him. Bhushan was angry about showing him so cheap sets.

But Sana who was already taken aback with the rate was surprised to hear that these sets were considered as cheap by him. Sana was looking at a set and Bhushan asked to take a set for herself too. She rejected immediately, but Bhushan insisted to take one set home. Sana asked the price and as expected it was very expensive so she made an ugly face and rejected the offer. Bhushan understood her condition and asked her to take at least an earrings set but his price was too much also. Jeweller said that he left his shop on mercy of his employee and so he can't wait longer. Bhushan told him to leave the two sets, along with the earrings set. He said that make bill separately for the sets and earrings. He said that he'll pay him at his shop in the evening and return whatever isn't required. The jeweller nodded his head and went away.