Cropping and Harvesting My Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that she took her to the meeting hall and they had meeting over there with few guys. Mamta three seniors were very much obsessed with Sana beauty and were constantly trying to see her all the time. Sana and Mamta both were aware of this situation but Mamta was throwing offers on them related to business. After the meeting was over Sana went to freshen up and Mamta seniors directly approached her to let them fuck Sana, which she clearly rejected. She told them that she was not at all that type and she only wore those clothes because of her force. She said that only way to have her, was rape her.

When Sana arrived back Mamta took her to a side and instructed her that while she returns to the hall. She must hit her waist with something and then take her car keys and go to parking. There she must get inside the car backside and remove her skirt and try to apply balm on her waist, in doggy position. She told her that her seniors will surely reach there so she must not lock the door from inside. They will open the gate and get inside and try to take advantage, she instructed her to let them take advantage and fuck her but they should think that as rape.

So as she it was instructed she went to the car, and was all naked below trying to apply balm on her waist. As soon as she was gone all her seniors asked Mamta where she had gone. So Mamta told them that she had gone to car parking as she got hurt on her waist. Taking it as a clue her seniors reached to the parking and found her inside the car all naked below and on fours. Two of them opened both back door of the car and peeped inside, the third one got inside from front gate. They said that they will help her with the massage. Before she could respond they both got inside.

One holds her by waist and second one pulled her blouse out. She was all naked now and started to fight but the front guy also joined them. Meanwhile all of them started to get rid of their clothes. As they were bare they started to turn her in position. After much resistance she was flat on position and two of them pounded on her boobs and belly. As her whole concentration shifted towards both of them, the third one got the chance of entering her and without wasting time he was inside her. Her resistance subsided a little and she started to fight less. Both guys started to play and tear her breasts and belly while the third one was having full joy in fucking her.

Soon he understood that his buddies were crazy too so she was turned around and another guy got inside her ass. And the third one in her mouth, though she was pretending as rape but after two three slaps she started to give him blowjob while getting fucked. The guys kept on fucking her until they exploded inside and then the guy getting blowjob fucked her up. It was a rape as per them so they immediately got outside and prepared to leave. This moment Mamta confronted them and forced them to sign the paper and she'll take care of the matter. I heard what she told and said that today evening she's going to take Sana again and will return home late. As expected she took Sana with her and went to a customer place.

As per her instruction she was asked to wear a deep neck blouse and sari. She was been asked to wear no undergarments and she did as directed. On reaching customer place they asked for juice. As the juice was been served Sana spilled the juice on her clothes. Mamta panicked and the customer told Sana to get inside his bedroom and change in any clothes and then she can wash her clothes. Mamta said that she'll arrive after attending another customer. She left and Sana pulled out a half size shirt from customer Elmira. It hardly covered her ass and pussy and was quite tight too. She placed all her clothes in washing machine and started to wash them. While it was done she went to the drawing room and asked the customer too help.

The customer was delighted to see her in such state and generously planned to help her down. He went with her to washing machine and instructed her to pull her clothes out of washing machine one by one. As she bend in the washing machine her shirt rose up giving him the full view of her butts and pussy and he came to know that she wasn't wearing anything inside. So being exited he dropped his pants and next time Sana bend down, he aimed his dick and immediately got inside her. She realised it immediately but instead of opposing she removed her shirt and brought his hands on her boobs. The man took full liberty on her body and fucked her two times before getting her clothes washed and pressed. He agreed on all terms and condition of Mamta as she wanted.

Few days later she took Sana again and she returned home late night, exhausted and looked like very used up. I asked Mamta about it and she said that due these types of activities she keeps relationship with law enforcer too. So she took Sana to entertain few of them today. She went to a lonely road and they came from opposite sides. They stopped fifty meters far from her car and both head lights were on from both sides. She called them and told them about Sana. They said that if they didn't like her then Mamta would be required to join them. She assured them good services and said Sana would be walking towards them.

If they didn't like her she could be send back and if they like her, pull her in their gypsy and then drop her back at Mamta place afterwards. Mamta asked Sana to go bare, all naked and the walk towards the gypsy. She got bare inside the car, got outside and walked towards the gypsy, automatically the headlight went to high beam and little later she was been pulled inside. The gypsy rolled the road and arrived back after 4 hours. Sana was totally messed up when she arrived at Mamta home and she could figure out how badly she was been used up. She took her inside and asked Bhushan to help her bath; Bhushan generously took her to bathroom, fucked her first and then helped her to bath. Then she got dressed up and returned home.

For next 10 days neither Raghubeer nor Mamta told me anything but family told that Sana went missing from 12 to 4 in afternoon. Ten days later Mamta confessed that she had been demonstrated nude in front of 70 of her juniors and a contest was been launched. In which the highest business generator can take Sana home and do whatever he likes for 4 hours. So for 10 days 10 winners got the liberty of winning chance of talking Sana home. Few fucked her alone and few invited friends too, but she didn't detail me everything, just a summary. After this Mamta declared that she was done with Sana and wasn't required anymore but her husband Bhushan was pity much interested in her. So she said that next four days her husband will fuck Sana at their house and Mamta wasn't going to tell about it. After 4 days she'll be free to go. So as committed 4 days later Mamta declared her freedom.

Raghubeer kept on calling me details about Shankar encounter and for few months he too continued to have group encounters with Sana. But after 4-5 months Raghubeer said that he was done with Sana now and wasn't interested in continuing with her anymore. He even said that his friends were bored up with her too now, so he promised that he'll stop calling Sana anymore. But as he stopped calling Sana he stopped giving details about Shankar too. I supposed that maybe Shankar had stopped bothering her too now so a month later on Friday afternoon I went near Shankar tent house and hide myself behind a tree. On 2:30 pm three fellows arrived, but Raghubeer wasn't in them. Few minutes later Shankar arrived too but Sana wasn't with him. I felt relaxed and was about to leave when I saw Sana walking towards them.

She reached them and hugged them each. Then she pulled her suit upwards just outside the tent house, and her face was opposite to me. Face of two of them vanished behind her chest and I think they were sucking her nipples. In the meanwhile Shankar opened the gate and welcomed them inside. The two of them went inside and the third one was trying to open the knots of Sana salwar, while she was walking. As she reached the gate, the knot was open and her salwar fell down till her knees, giving me glance at her naked butts. The door got closed after that, leaving me no option to see anything. I returned several times back and found the gate closed. It opened around 6 pm in the evening when everyone came outside along with Sana. They moved to different directions. I was sure now that Shankar was still using her up.