Cropping and Harvesting My Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was heavily confused and waited there only. Fifteen minutes later the shutter went half up and Raghubeer along with a guy came outside. He shook hand with him and moved towards the main road. I was about to go towards the shop when shutter went completely up and Sana came outside. I was horrified about it. She was inside with three guys when Raghubeer wasn't there in the shop, and after two guys left, still there was one guy inside and Raghubeer too went inside. What were all guys doing with her? And Raghubeer didn't tell anything about this. Still I went to the shop and he welcomed me and told that my got bored in my absence. I didn't say anything to him and took Sana back. Raghubeer started to give me daily details now, with date and time of Sana visiting both Bhushan and Shankar. I wanted to confront her but in two weeks I didn't managed to do that. So I thought to seek help from Raghubeer himself.

I moved toward his shop in afternoon but unluckily my bike tyre got punctured. I gave the bike to repair shop but the mechanics were on lunch so the guy in the shop told me to collect it in 2-3 hours. I took a public transport and went to Raghubeer shop. But as the public transport dropped me far from his shop so rest distance was been covered foot walking only. I started to walk towards the shop but when I took the last turn to his shop, I saw Sana walking towards his shop. I stopped immediately and waited there. Sana reached his shop, had few words with Raghubeer. Raghubeer got up from counter placed his hand on her waist and went inside the shop, closing the shutter immediately. I was hell shocked with what I was seeing. So I decided to wait and see what happens.

After 40 minutes two guys came to the shop and knocked the shutter. After 5 minutes the shutter went half up and Raghubeer came out. He was carrying sari, blouse, petticoat, bra and panty in his hands. Seeing it carefully I got to know that it was same clothes which Sana was wearing while getting inside. The two fellows got inside the shop and the shutter was closed. Sana was all naked inside and it was obvious what was going inside. I waited there for one hour until shutter went up and both guys came outside. They had few words and then moved away. Raghubeer went inside closing the shutter with Sana clothes. They both came outside after 20 minutes and Sana moved towards home.

As no one was there now, so I rushed to his shop. Raghubeer saw me and was uncomfortable with my presence but yet welcomed me. I asked him what was he doing with Sana in shop and what did that two did with her. He said that he didn't understand what I was saying so I told him that I was standing nearby since 2 hours and was seeing all events. He seemed shocked for a while and then smiled. He accepted that he took Sana inside first and fucked her inside. Then he came out with all her clothes and left her inside all naked. The two guys, who entered inside, after he came out, were his friends. They went inside and fucked Sana nicely and then came outside.

After that he went inside and fucked her once more and then both came outside. He said that on first day also he too Sana inside and fucked her nicely and then call his three friends. He called them inside the shop while Sana was there all naked. He let them fuck her and left for some purchasing. After he returned two of them were finished so they left and so Raghubeer joined back inside. The last friend remaining and he fucked her inside shop before I came to pick her up. He said that from that day when I dropped her here, he had his first session with Sana in group and toward was the fourth one. Between today and that day two more session had been done with Sana. I begged and threatened him not to do this again. He smiled and said that he missed few things before. He asked me that do I remember he fucked Sana at home, I nodded my head. He said he fucked her and had recorded everything. He doesn't know whether Bhushan or Mamta or Shankar is going to blackmail me but he surely wants to blackmail me now.

He asked me to let her blackmail Sana and let him keep fucking her with friends. He said that he was very much obsessed with Sana beauty, her stamina and the way he treats her. He told that the pose he likes the most with her is when he makes her recline on table, and two guys keeps on nibbling her nipples. While her whole concentration is toward them, he like to enter her unguarded. Two guys mauling her boobs and nibbling her nipples and third guy fucking her makes her very uneasy. He liked her expressions at this time fucks her mercilessly. He said that until he fucks her to core he won't get satisfied and will always remain obsessed with her.

So he suggested me to stay quite else he will distribute her video to everyone in the city and tell every crook of city that what a big slut she was. I requested him not to do that and I always considered him friend. He said that he too find me friend but Sana on stake he forgets everything. He said that if I was his friend than I should do things which keep me happy. He said to leave now and don't interfere between him and Sana. I nodded my head and came back home all dejected.

On next Monday morning Raghubeer called me and told me that while Sana would be getting fucked with Bhushan today, Mamta will raid the house and will confront Sana. She will blackmail her and use for her personal benefits. I panicked and immediately rushed to Mamta house. Mamta welcomed me and Bhushan was also present there. I was very uncomfortable talking with a lady, in front of the person who was fucking my wife on weekly basis. I hesitated a lot and then confused that I was well aware of the fact that her husband was fucking my wife. She smiled and said that she was well aware of that too.

I said that I have been heard that she's going to pretend to catch her red handed with her husband and later use her for personal benefits. She smiled and said that your network is too strong as this information is accurate too. I begged her not to do that, as Bhushan already had fucked her, and destroyed her dignity and life. Mamta paused for a while and said, see you wife was like a crop to me which I cropped and now the harvesting time has arrived. So today she was going to harvest the fields she planted few months ago. She continued that I can go home and stop her from coming here, that option belongs to me, but as she had planned all of this herself, so she had kept few things in backup too.

She disclosed that whenever Bhushan fucked her, she was been filmed and she can use her to defame her up. Defame in sense that she takes jewellery against getting fucked; this is naturally a type of prostitution. Once this things gets in market and locality there are many consequences you and her can face. She said that she was well aware of my condition that what I was feeling. She consoled me with her words that she won't use her for long. She will use her for few days or maybe few weeks and she wouldn't be disturbed at all. She even assured me that all events that happen with her, she personally will disclose it to me and nothing would be kept confidential. So she needed an assurance that I wouldn't interfere in the event that's going to happen today. I was so much unfocused that I had nothing to reply instead of shaking my head. She took my number and asked me to take a leave now.

Depressed I returned and went straight to office. I was having concentration issue at office, mistakes after mistakes on several bills until I received off from office and went back to home. Sana was already present in house and no sign of discomfort was there on her face. But later I noticed that she was having difficulty in walking. I asked whether she hurt herself anywhere so she said that her thigh veins got stretched, and it wasn't a big deal. I had dinner and then walked towards Mamta place. She was already having a walk near her house and welcomed me as soon as she recognized me. I impatiently asked that what all happened with her today so she narrated it to me.

As per her when she arrived, Bhushan took her to bedroom. Sana had locked the main gate while she entered inside but when they reached bedroom Bhushan went to bring water and opened the front gate lock. Then the programme started and while Bhushan and Sana was in middle of fucking session, Mamta raided them. Mamta was accompanied with three of her buddies whom she got introduced at fitness centre. Bhushan immediately got up and fell on Mamta feet. He started to say all type of shits for forgiveness and blamed everything on Sana. He said that her moves made him dishonest and she took advantage of it. Mamta took Bhushan out and left Sana all naked in front of three pairs of eyes, scanning her naked body from head to toe. Sana tried to get up but they stopped her, she tried to cover her up but she was stopped for that too.

Mamta went inside after 10 minutes and started to abuse her up. She said that she had taken advantage of her generosity and forced her husband to be dishonest. She told that she was a slut who feels great sleeping with everyone she gets chance with. She said that she's going to call her husband and family to show them what she actually is. Sana begged that she was very sorry about it and she won't do anything in future. She assured her that she will do anything for her if Mamta doesn't involve her family. Mamta asked her twice that was she was sure about it what she said, and she confirmed it twice. She took everyone outside and returned back in 5 minutes. She introduced the three guys with Sana as her brother's. She said that seeing her in such state, they all were hot now. They desperately need to fuck her and she must let them fuck her.

She asked that how can she do that? On which Mamta said that she was already getting laid with Bhushan and now she was behaving as devoted wife. She said that she had heard about her before also. She conveyed her name of Shankar and told her that what she does with him, she's well aware of that. She was shocked now and didn't say anything. Mamta asked whether she was ready to get fucked by her three brothers. She nodded her head so Mamta told her three buddies to fuck her hard and rough and also fuck in her ass. She said that she needs her ass virginity to be broken, and whether she weeps or cry, use her ass anyhow. She said fuck her thrice if possible but at least twice. They nodded their head and Mamta came out, they locked the gate from inside.

Mamta told that how she was been fucked; only those three guys and Sana knows. Only the assured her that her ass been well fucked and they made her suck them also. They also made her sure that she was been treated as a professional prostitute and they fucked her very rough. She said but if I was interested in getting further details she can provide the addresses of those guys. I can take Sana with me to them and ask them to show a repeat telecast of the event, or you can ask Sana about it. I looked at her angrily and she smiled and said that she as took oath from Sana, that even in future she will be required to take care of Mamta few business. We were walking and she was telling me that, so as she finished she asked me to take leave as she was going back to home. I walked home and then went to sleep.

Next day in evening Raghubeer called me and gave details. He told me that Sana had visited Shankar in the afternoon and told him that her ass was been opened now. Shankar being excited with her confession fucked in her ass twice. She also acknowledged her that she had tasted the pleasure of fucking in both ass and pussy on the same time. So on Friday if anyone else wins that both the winner and Shankar could fuck her simultaneously. Shankar was very much happy with her announcement and proposal. He assured her that she would be treated well if any such instance arrives. I was thinking what a sump she was and what a slut she was. She was roughly been fucked a day before and yet she went to Shankar today, like he wasn't a fucker of her but instead she was been committed to him.

Even declared him about her newly opened ass, and offered him to use it with his friends too. Raghubeer said that he was very delighted to know about it now. When I returned home she was very happy. I couldn't understand why but didn't asked her either. At night she was mischief and started to present herself to me and I got hard. I fucked her up and she slept peacefully. I was so confused on her that she never tried to come near me like that before. Only I took the first step always, but today she took the first step herself. I understood that a slut in her had taken up now.

Anyways on next day Raghubeer called me around 12:30 pm. I asked him the matter and he said that Sana was expected to arrive in 15-20 minutes. I said ok and dropped the call. He ringed me back and I said that it was fine. He said to listen to him first, so I said to carry on. He requests me to arrive home only after his confirmation. I asked him the reason so he said that normally he and his two or three friends engaged Sana at his shop. But today he and his five friends were interested in fucking her all together. I asked him the specific reason for that on which he said that he was delighted to know that she can get fucked in her ass too. Beside this before Shankar takes the liberty to fuck in her both holes, he want to grab that offer.

I had no other option and so I confirmed him that. He thanked me 10 times and then disconnected the call. I was restless again but I was little happy too. She behaved as slut yesterday and the torture she's going to received today was like a punishment for her. I engrossed in my work and brought out old files for tallying entries. We did this once in three months so that nothing misses at time of audit. This cost us extra hours to work at office. I did that because I wanted to stay late in office and didn't wanted anyone to be suspicious at. Anyways I received a call from Raghubeer around 8:30 pm in the evening that I can move home now. I packed my files and then reached home at 9, but Sana was already in bed, 2 hours before normal. I asked her the matter and she said that she had vomited several times and was feeling sick. I gave her medicine and asked her to sleep.

She started to snore immediately, so I got perfect chance to call Raghubeer. I came out of the house and called me. He attended immediately, and asked me my concern. I asked him why she was so tiered and feeling sick and was so much exhausted. He said that he's sending me some pictures in WhatsApp, I should see them first and then he'll tell me about it. He disconnected and pictures arrived immediately. In those pictures a guy was lying on table with Sana riding him with her pussy, another guy was behind her and was inside her ass. One guy was standing on the table and his dick was inside her mouth. Two guys were sucking her nipples and had pressed her boobs so hard that it was looking like balloons, which we tried to blast applying pressure on it. Blue veins on her boobs were clearly visible on her boobs and it showed how much hard pressure was been applied. Her boobs were already red and tear was falling from her eyes. She had clutched hairs of both the guys and was trying to push them away.

Raghubeer was nowhere in the picture, mean he was the guy who was taking pictures. I got his call immediately and immediately it was been answered. I asked him why they were so hard on her so he told that those friends who fucked her today were masochists. And he too enjoyed a lot with them. He told that they engaged all her holes at a time, forced her to drink their sperms several times. Forced her to offer herself for Sadomasochism, they splashed her ass and even pressed her boobs brutally and fucked her brutally. He told that he himself couldn't do that ever but it was memorable experience for him. There was nothing I could do so didn't say him anything and dropped the call.

On Friday Raghubeer called me again, telling that they had a gamble session. He told me that Shankar and Sana arrived and the game begun. But as usual Shankar was winning it all. So Shankar said something to Sana and she nodded her head with a smile. She was already sitting on his laps. So Shankar said that money was a major attraction of the game but consolation prize is great too. But they all were not so much attracted with the prize, so he said that he'll demonstrate the price so that they can try to play game seriously. Sana pulled her suit upwards and got out of it. She was wearing a tight bra and she removed it too. Then she sat naked in front of all those peoples and Shankar was playing with her nipples.

The game took a dramatic turn, first friend who had already fucked her before and Shankar second friend had a tough fight in winning and the second friend won with a close margin. Immediately he collected the money and pulled Sana by her arms and moved inside. Shankar followed him and asked us to wait. They fucked her for 45 minutes and returned back. His friend was very happy with that and just went outside the shop. Shankar said to rest of them to go and fuck Sana inside. He said that this was the only time while he was allowing them to fuck her without winning. It was because he wanted them to give the taste of her so that the game becomes more interesting from next time. Raghubeer and that friend went inside and found Sana flat on her back on a table. She was all naked and as soon as she saw them, she spread her legs wide open and invited them.

Shankar friend jumped on her and attacked her boobs first. He tortured her boobs by biting and pressing them hard. He sucked her nipples too and got rid of his clothes. Sana on the other hand wasn't in discomfort and was appreciating her moves. As soon as he was bare he got inside her immediately and fucked her hard and rough. But she was smiling and laughing all the time. When he was over, Raghubeer took the turn and fucked her, but when he finished that guy desired to fuck her ass too. Raghubeer said that it was already enough now and they should leave. But Sana stopped him and turned around on fours and asked him to fulfil his desire. Immediately he was inside her ass fucking her to core. He left her and then they both came outside. All of them left and Shankar went inside again. He later told Raghubeer that he fucked her two more times before letting her go.

On Saturday Mamta visited my home in my absence and influenced my family with her tricks and charms. She told them that Sana was having extra-ordinary skills and she could work in her network business and can start her own in just three months. My parents generously gave her the permission to join the business and get trained by Mamta. Mamta told my parents that she was organising an event on Sunday evening and will take Sana with her, but as it was a big event followed by dinner and party, so they both will arrive late night. My parents gave them permission for that and Sana pretended that she was very happy with that.

Next day around 6 Mamta was at gate with car, Sana happily got inside the car and they swiftly drove away. I returned home around 8 and found her missing. I asked about her and came to know the whole story. But there was no way that I could have interfered now. So I kept on waiting until she arrives back. She arrived around 12:30 at late night, changed in comfortable and just went to sleep. Next day early morning I visited Mamta to know the last night event. She was even more eager to tell me that. She told that while going to meeting place she asked Sana to get dressed in another dress and showed me a picture of Sana in that. It was skimpy dress. In the picture she was wearing a blouse which was very low cut and a skirt which was way higher from knees. Beyond this the blouse was semitransparent and her nipples and areola very slightly visible.