All Comments on 'Cross Contamination Pt. 06'

by RabbleLaid

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it, missed Kissy but sure she'll be involved next time

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Absolutely Incredible!!! My favorite entry into this story so far!!

KtheDirtWitchKtheDirtWitch4 months ago

Loving the direction of the Gina story line. That bit of resistance still there mixed with the breaking down of some inhibitions was just perfect. And I am always a sucker for the smut finding its way into the work place story lines. Please do make that a fleshed out part of the story. Especially if there is a scene where her husband is in the room talking to the person she is under the desk servicing.

KatameyKatamey4 months ago

Perhaps the best entry so far. But it's so hard to choose. They are all amazing. Over the last few weeks, several times per day I would check to see if a new entry was posted. This story is so good, both in storyline and style of writing, that it's addictive. Can't wait for the next entry.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing

lewdkumquatlewdkumquat4 months ago

The humiliation here is 11/10, keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbleLaid@RabbleLaid
Come check me out on Patreon! Now with Patreon exclusive short stories! Available without a subscription! Here is the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=12794338 Currently, all posts will be open to the public! Subscribe only if you are feeling generous! Future story ide...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES