Crossing Boundaries - Mandy Pt. 05

Story Info
Daddy begins the process of turning Mandy into a whore.
2.5k words
4.6
20.5k
26

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continues the story of Mandy and her father. Enjoy! Also, stay tuned for more it seems I can write 'em faster than they can publish 'em!

---------

My stunningly hot little 18 year old daughter fell asleep in my arms after we'd made love again that night. As she lay there naked in my bed, with one arm and one leg draped over me, I replayed the events of the last few days.

It had started when she came to stay with me for the summer, following her high school graduation. I had simply intended to tuck her into bed that first night, but the sight of her 5-foot frame, barefoot and bare-legged in a black miniskirt brought out an irresistible desire to jack off while looking at her. My foot fetish overtook good sense, and as she lay there (pretending to be asleep, as it turned out), I had ejaculated onto her perfect little feet.

That led to a number of revelations and expressions of desire on her part, and we had violated so many taboos that my head spun. I mentally went through the list of what we'd done: We had masturbated together, she had given me a blowjob and begged for me to shoot cum in her mouth (which she had promptly swallowed), I had licked and fingered her pussy to orgasm, I had fucked her (twice) and cum inside her pussy.

At the end of our last session, I wanted to spray my cum onto her cute feet again. I was sliding my cock in and out of her as she moaned with pleasure, and then grabbed her ankle and sucked on her toes one by one. After she'd had two mind-shattering orgasms, I pulled out of her and instructed her in the ways of giving a footjob.

She was a quick study, and the sight of my throbbing cock between her feet is an image permanently burned into my brain. When I'd told her I was close to cumming, she knew just what to do. She put her feet together, pointed those cute toes and waited almost breathlessly.

"Oh, yes, Daddy. Stroke it for me. Paint my pretty toes."

Once again, I drained my balls onto my little girl's feet, as she arched her back and moaned with pleasure.

Now she was sleeping, and I was formulating a plan.

The next morning I arose early and quietly crept out of the room so as to not wake her. It was Monday, and I had a busy day with clients and the normal weekly meeting with my business partner, Tim. I showered, shaved, and dressed. Then I wrote a note and put it on the pillow next to my darling Mandy's head.

The note was a very clear set of instructions, and I wondered if she would act as obediently as I hoped, because I had decided to turn things up a couple notches. It read as follows:

"Good morning, Mandy.

I am at work. I will be home at precisely 5:30.

There are several rules you must follow:

Rule #1 - When I get home, you will be kneeling next to the bed. You will be naked except for your strappy black heels and white ankle socks. You will wait for me there, with your head bowed and your hands on your lap, palms up.

Rule #2 - You are not to orgasm without me present. You are not allowed to orgasm without permission.

Rule #3 - You will be showered and shaved with your hair in pigtails.

I will give you further instructions when I get home, as well as the remainder of the rules. Breaking any of these rules will result in consequences.

I love you very much,

Dad"

I have always been hyper-focused on work (a major factor in my failed marriage to Mandy's mom), but this particular day was a struggle. All I could think about was my 5-foot-tall daughter with her silky black hair, emerald eyes, tiny tits, puffy nipples, incredible feet and smooth teenage pussy. I kept picturing her laying on my bed, looking up at me with her legs open and toes pointed, lustily anticipating the moment my cock would enter her.

During my various meetings and presentations, I managed to conceal my boner, but my partner, Tim, seemed to notice that I was a bit distracted. Near the end of the day, he asked if everything was ok.

"Yes, I'm fine," I lied, "Um, just thinking about how all grown up my daughter is, about to head off to college and all. Plus, you remember, she's supposed to start work here next week."

"Yeah, I remember," said Tim, "She's gotten all settled into your place for the summer, then? She doing ok?"

"Yeah, she's ok," I said, but I was thinking, "She's better than ok, she's fucking amazing."

"And yeah, you could say she's all settled in."

"Well, listen, Jerry," he said, putting a hand on my shoulder, "I know what it is to worry. God, they grow up fast, don't they? My Missy turned 18 a few months ago, and now she's convinced she's a full-on adult and she definitely has a mind of her own, just like her mom."

He paused for a moment and said, "I've got an idea, why don't the two of you come up to the cabin with us this weekend? I finally got that damned hot tub fixed, so the girls can hang out - they always seemed to get along well - and we can have a few beers, play some poker, whatever."

"Yeah, um, sure that sounds great." I said.

I couldn't very well turn him down, but I for sure couldn't tell him that I already had plans for the weekend, and that those plans consisted of repeatedly screwing my daughter.

As I left the office and headed home, first stopping at an adult store for a few items. I thought about Mandy and wondered if she'd followed instructions.

I walked in the front door, threw the keys on the table and loosened my tie. Then I headed straight for the bedroom.

Sure enough, there was my daughter, naked and posed exactly as instructed. She had her head bowed submissively, her hands resting palms-up on her thighs, and her hair was done up in two dark pigtails, each tied with a thin red ribbon. On her feet were a pair of ankle socks with an exquisite lace top, and those strappy black high heels I'd asked her to wear.

She didn't look up as I walked in. Good girl.

"Hi sweetheart. Look at me."

She looked up at me with those green eyes and I saw they were glistening with a mixture of emotions. I could see love and desire, but there was also something else I couldn't identify.

"Were you a good girl today? Did you follow all my instructions?" I asked in a soft but firm voice.

She hesitated and swallowed. "Mostly, Daddy."

"Hm. What do you mean 'mostly?'"

"Well. I showered and shaved. Everywhere, just like you said. And I did my hair like you said and I waited here just like you said, but..."

"But?"

Her bottom lip quivered and her eyes welled up.

"I couldn't help it, Daddy! I was in the shower and I was thinking about you and about your cock and, and... I just got so horny!"

"You broke a rule? You had an orgasm without permission?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said, barely above a whisper, "I'm sorry, Daddy. Are you mad?"

"No, sweetheart, I'm not mad. But I gave you instructions for a reason. You may not always understand the reason, but you have to trust me and you have to follow those instructions fully and immediately. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"I also said in my note, that there would be consequences if you broke a rule. Didn't I?"

She nodded again.

I sat down on the bed and told her to stand up. I took her wrist and pulled her to my right side and said, "Bend over. Bend over my knee."

Without a word, she bent over and layed face-down on my lap. I looked down at her smooth skin and tiny, round ass. God, I was going to enjoy this. I was hard already.

"Daddy is going to spank your bare ass, Mandy. We'll start with ten. If you continue to disobey, that number will increase. You are not to make a sound, other than to count. Do you understand?"

She nodded silently, and I brought my open hand back and swatted her hard on her right ass cheek. She flinched hard and squealed in pain and shock.

"That didn't sound like 'one' to me, Mandy. We'll call that practice. I'll begin again."

I brought my hand back and swatted her even harder on her left ass cheek. She managed to stifle the squeal that threatened to rise from her throat and in a choked voice said, "One."

"Good," I said, and whacked her right ass cheek again.

"Two." she said.

WHACK.

"Th-three..."

WHACK.

"Four."

WHACK.

"F-five."

After the fifth swat, I kept my hand on her little ass and squeezed it. Then I moved my hand between her legs. I could feel the heat from her pussy, and she was obviously very wet. She stifled a moan as she felt her daddy's fingers probing her tender cunt. I smeared some of her juices onto her left ass cheek and smacked it. Hard.

She damn near squealed again, but somehow managed to keep it down and said, in a determined voice, "Six."

This time, I jammed my middle finger deep into her pussy and finger-fucked her little hole. She was gasping and writhing her ass.

I smeared more pussy juice onto her ass and smacked her again.

"S-s-seven."

WHACK.

"Eight."

WHACK.

"Nine."

"You're being a very good girl. So far. One more, sweetheart."

She nodded her head silently.

WHACK.

"Ten."

I rested my hand on her ass as she lay there, panting.

"Stand up, sweetheart. Now it's time for your next lesson. Say, 'ok Daddy.'"

She stood, and in a small voice said, "Ok Daddy."

"Good. Now get on the bed, on your knees facing away from me. Your knees should be right on the edge of the bed."

She did as I instructed and I removed my necktie. I pulled her wrists together behind her back and used the tie to restrain her arms.

"Now, put your face down on the bed. Keep that little ass up in the air. I'm going to fuck you like a little whore. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy."

As I pulled my pants off, I said. "What am I going to do?"

"You're... you're going to fuck me like a whore, Daddy."

"That's right, Mandy."

With that, I positioned my erect cock at the entrance of her wet hole and placed my hands on her hips. I worked my cock maybe an inch into her pussy, and then with a single thrust, shoved it's entire length into her body.

She couldn't help herself. Thinking she still needed to remain silent, she was struggling not to make a sound, but that's not what I wanted her to do at this point.

"You can scream all you want now, Mandy. In fact, I want you to be vocal as hell."

"Yes, Daddy. - UNNH Fuck!"

"Can you feel Daddy's cock deep in your pussy?"

"Yes Daddy. Ohmygodfuck unh!"

"What do you want Daddy to do, sweetheart?"

"I want Daddy to fuck me. Fuck me like a whore, Daddy."

I did exactly that. There was no gentle sweetness this time. This was just hard fucking. I pounded her little cunt, fully enjoying the sight of her submissive form face-down with her wrists bound helplessly behind her.

"Oh fuck, baby girl. Your pussy is so tight. Daddy likes fucking you... What's the rule about cumming, sweetheart?"

"I have to - uh, uh, - have - uh - permission."

"That's right sweetheart. Do you want to cum?"

"Oh God yes, Daddy - uh, - can I - uh - cum please? Oh fuck, Daddy, PLEASE?"

"Not quite yet, sweetheart. I'll tell you when."

I continued to ram my cock into her hard and fast.

"What are you, Mandy?"

"I'm a - UH - whore, Daddy. I'm a dirty fucking whore!"

"You like being Daddy's slutty little fucktoy, Mandy?"

"Oh God, yes Daddy! Uh! I'm your slut, Daddy. Use my fucking slutty pussy!"

"And what's your pussy for, Mandy?"

"It's for Daddy to fuck... oh god pleaaaaase Daddy! Fuck me like a whore and make me cum!"

"Beg for it again," I ordered.

"PleaseDaddypleasefuckmelikeawhore! Fuck Daddy I want to cum all over your hard cock! Fuck me hard, Daddy! Fuck me and make me cum!

"Do it. Cum," I commanded, "Cum on Daddy's cock. Right now."

The moment she heard that, she screamed at the top of her lungs and her body convulsed like never before. I felt her pussy contracting and releasing as I continued to pound her cunt through the orgasm, her juices pouring out of her and dripping down to her clit.

"Who does your pussy belong to, Mandy?"

"It's your pussy, Daddy. It's your pussy. Fuck me hard, Daddy! I fucking need your cock! I'm Daddy's little whore!"

"Cum," I ordered.

With my permission, she allowed another orgasm to flood over her, even stronger than the previous one.

"Ohhhh...mmmyyyyy fuckkkkingg Gooooooddddd Daddddyyyy.... Uuuuuuhhhhnnnnnn..."

As her spasms began to tail off, I pulled my cock out of her, grabbed her wrists to pull her off the bed and pushed her down to her knees in front of me. Then I shoved my cock into her waiting mouth and brutally face fucked her.

"Take Daddy's cock, whore."

She gagged and her eyes watered. Tears began streaming down her face.

Then I pulled my cock out of her mouth and started jacking off. Obediently, she looked me in the eyes and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out to receive her Daddy's load.

"I'm going to mark you as mine, Mandy. I'm going to cum all over your face. Ohhh... fuuucckkkk...."

I grunted loudly as I hit climax, and watched as streams of my cum hit her pretty face. It splattered onto her forehead, her hair, her mouth, cheeks and chin. Her face was covered in cum. I came so hard I thought I was going to collapse.

Her body was still shaking from her own orgasms, but she smiled at me with her cum-glazed face.

"Oh Daddy! Thank you, Daddy. Thank you for making me your little slut. Do I look pretty and slutty with your cum on my face?"

"Mm... you're welcome, sweetheart. And yes, you're amazing. Now go get cleaned up. I'm taking you out to dinner, and I brought you some clothes and some makeup. Put that on and make yourself look like the sluttiest little girl ever, ok? Then I have another present for you, and at dinner, we'll discuss the rest of the rules."

"Ok, Daddy!"

I sat on the bed as she got to her feet and, on wobbly legs, headed out of the room.Her tight teenage ass - still bearing red, angry handprints - wiggled seductively and I let go a satisfied sigh. It was going to be a good night.

--------------

Stay tuned - lots more to come...