Crossing Boundaries - Mandy Pt. 04

Story Info
Mandy and her dad's boundaries begin to fall like dominoes.
1.8k words
4.71
12.7k
29

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just to re-iterate: Everyone in this story is at least 18 years old.

I was standing in the kitchen, looking at my beautiful daughter who had just given me a world-class blowjob and enthusiastically swallowed every drop of her daddy's cum.

"Mm... thank you, Daddy!" She put a finger in her mouth and looked at me innocently. "I like being a good girl for you. Maybe later you can teach me something else new."

"Sweetheart, there's no better time than the present, and so now it's your turn. Stand up and take your panties off."

"Yes, Daddy," she said obediently. She stood to her full five feet tall, pulled her panties off and handed them to me. "What are you going to do, Daddy?"

"I'll show you," I said.

I grabbed her by the waist and lifted her onto the table, positioning her ass on the edge. Then I knelt in front of her and opened her legs.

The sight and scent of her tiny bald pussy was the most intoxicating thing I'd ever experienced, and my mouth practically watered at the thought of tasting my daughter's juices for the first time. I was hungry as hell for her, but I wanted her first experience to be a memorable one, so I forced myself to be deliberate.

"Daddy's going to eat your pussy, honey."

"Oooohh... yes Daddy, I want you to," she purred as my face approached her little slit.

I gently kissed each of her outer lips. At the first touch, she shivered and pushed herself toward my face. Then I softly kissed her hooded clit and she whimpered.

"Oh, Daddy... you're teasing me! Oh god, eat my pussy, Daddy!"

That was all the encouragement I needed and I took her clit in my mouth and sucked on it. I heard her gasp sharply and then I started flicking her clit with the back of my tongue.

"Oh my GOD that feels good!" she moaned in ecstasy as her father sucked and licked her now-swollen clit.

With my fingers, I spread her slit open and ran my tongue its entire length from top to bottom, returning again to her clit. Her hips began moving back and forth, grinding her pussy against my mouth. I spread her pussy lips again and drove my tongue into her little wet hole, licking her from the inside out.

"Uuuunnnnnn..... Oh Dadddyyyy.... Mmmmm......" she was moaning at the top of her lungs as I tongue fucked her, and she put both of her hands on the back of my head, pulling my face hard into her pussy.

I moved my mouth and tongue back to her clit, and slid one index finger into her dripping wet hole. I slid my finger in and out of her a few times, then curved my finger upwards to hit her g-spot. I was fingering her furiously now, sucking hard on her clit. She was bucking her hips as hard as she could go and screaming with pleasure.

"Oh my GOD DADDY I'M CUMMING! AAAAHHHHH!!!!"

Her whole body spasmed as the orgasm washed over her. Warm juices flooded out of her over my mouth and tongue and onto my chin. God, she tasted so good and I lapped it up like a dog that hadn't had a drink in days.

I kept licking and fingering her, and another wave of pleasure hit her like a tsunami. She spread her legs as far as they could go and simply screamed like a mindless animal, incapable of words.

When the orgasm seemed to have subsided, I pulled my face away and looked up at her.

Grinning, I asked, "How was that sweetheart?"

She was still panting, trying to catch her breath, her body still quivered.

"That's - gasp - the best - omg.... The best orgasm I ever had. The HELL with stupid boys."

That last comment made me burst out laughing, "Ha! Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it."

I stood and she reached her arms out for her Daddy to hold her. I hugged her and kissed her on the mouth, with her juices still all over my face. Then I nuzzled her neck, holding her very close.

It was then she whispered into my ear these fateful words: "Daddy, I want you to make love to me. Take me to your bed and make love to your little girl."

I pulled away so that I could look her in the eye. God knows I wanted that more than anything, but up to that point, I could at least somewhat rationalize that what we were doing wasn't SO bad; we weren't actually having sex, we were just...

Oh, who was I kidding? So many boundaries of good sense and morality had been crossed already. Wasn't this just the natural outcome of previous actions? Still, I wanted to be certain that she was certain of the choice she was making.

"Are you sure, hon?" I asked.

She nodded, her eyes filled with a powerful combination of love and lustful desire.

"Yes, Daddy. I'm sure. I want you inside of me."

Her arms were still around my neck. I pulled her legs around my middle and, wrapping her little body in my arms, lifted her off the table. I carried her into my bedroom, pushed the door shut with my foot, and laid her on my bed. I got on top of her, positioned between her open legs, and we began kissing passionately. I pushed her t-shirt up, exposing those perfect little titties and lightly sucked one erect, puffy nipple into my mouth.

She moaned and then reached between her legs and found my cock. Even though I had cum just a few minutes earlier, it responded immediately to her touch. She moaned again as she felt my cock stiffen in her hand, then maneuvered the tip of it to the entrance of her pussy.

We were looking at each other eye-to-eye and she said in a soft voice, thick with emotion and desire, "Put it in me, Daddy. Push your cock into my pussy. I want it so bad."

I gripped the shaft of my cock with one hand, and gathered her wrists together with the other, pushing her arms over her head. The look of anticipation on her face as I slid my cock over and around her pussy is something I will never forget. Finally, I pushed gently into her inexperienced opening. She gasped in pleasure and pain as the head of my cock pierced her. I knew I needed to be gentle and take it slow in the beginning, so I worked that first inch or so of my cock in and out of her, going just a little bit deeper with each forward thrust.

When I was about two inches inside of her, I stopped and looked her in the eyes again.

"I'm going to slide it all the way in now, sweetheart. Ok? Are you ready?"

She was already moving her hips, begging to take the full length into her little body.

"Oh yes, Daddy, please! I want you deep inside me, Daddy. Do it, Daddy, I can take it."

"Don't take your eyes off me," I said, staring into her beautiful green eyes.

She nodded obediently and without further preamble I shoved the entire length of my rock hard cock into her tight teenage pussy.

I had never heard my sweet, innocent daughter use bad language, ever. But when I sunk my dick balls deep into her, she screamed, "OH FUCK!"

I held still for a moment, letting her get used to the sensation of her pussy stretched and filled with a man's cock. It was throbbing inside her.

"My God," I thought, "I'm fucking my own daughter. My cock is literally inside my daughter's pussy." It was the most intensely erotic moment I'd ever experienced.

"Are you ok, sweetheart? Am I hurting you? I don't want to hurt you," I said, trying to resist the animal urge to just start fucking her outright.

"I'm ok," she said, gasping for breath, "It hurts a little, but mostly it feels... Oh Daddy, your cock is inside my body...It feels amazing."

With that, I started to slide out of her and back in, withdrawing my cock nearly to the tip, and then pushing its entire length back into her, establishing a slow and steady rhythm.

"Oh Daddy! Oh, Daddy I love you so much. It feels so good, Daddy! I love feeling your cock in me...mmmmmmmmm....."

My pace began to quicken as her desire mounted and she squealed, "Oh Daddy, I think I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum all over your cock. Fuck me, Daddy, FUCK ME!"

She grabbed my ass, pulling me hard into her and I began pounding her tight little pussy. God, I couldn't believe how good she felt. She was dripping wet, and her pussy was convulsing and tightening on my cock, threatening to push it out.

She once again spread her legs as wide as they could go, threw her head back and screamed in pure ecstasy as yet another orgasm coursed through her. I had to hold myself tightly against her to keep my cock from popping out of her spasming pussy. Keeping myself deep inside her, I felt her cumming on her father's dick. It was absolutely incredible.

Once her pussy had relaxed a bit, I resumed fucking her with a nearly frantic pace. I was pounding her tender little pussy as hard as I dared, and I knew I was close to cumming.

"Oh my God, baby girl, your pussy is so good."

"Daddy, I love your cock! I love fucking! Cum in me, Daddy! I want to feel you pumping your little girl's pussy full of cum. Fuck me and fill me up, Daddy!"

That was all the permission I needed and as my balls tightened and I felt myself go over the edge, I slammed my cock deep inside of her and exploded.

"OOhhhhhhh... FUCK baby, uuuunnnnnhhhh....." I groaned in exquisite pleasure as I emptied my balls deep into her willing little cunt, cumming harder than I could ever remember.

When I was finished, I practically collapsed on top of her, both of us panting and gasping for breath.

Slowly, I withdrew from her, and the expression on both our faces was one of regret - not at what we'd done, but that we were no longer so physically joined as we had been moments ago.

I looked at her tenderly, seeing the love and adoration in her eyes. She smiled up at me, and I smiled back at her.

"Whew! I knew it was going to feel good, but I didn't know it would feel THAT good. That was incredible, Daddy."

"You're amazing, sweetheart. You are easily the sexiest, most wonderful girl I've ever had," I responded.

I rolled over and lay on my back next to her. We both looked up at the ceiling for a few moments, considering all that had transpired. I worried that as the afterglow wore off, she would began to regret with horror that her father had just fucked her.

Then I heard her sweet voice say, "Daddy? Can we do that again?"

Still more to come...