All Comments on 'Crossing Lines Pt. 02'

by Longing4Desire

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Jdavis77Jdavis77about 4 years ago
Ok

So you already add the dad can't go back and change that wish you could tho please please don't add Ben or anyone else please you are making her look like a incest whore take add out and have the brother and sister talk and build on they relationship or just say that are fuck buddy's because she can fuck dad but only if she doesn't look at him is dumb as fuck please do not Make them have a three-way with her just make about the brother and the sister

toy4LadyandDontoy4LadyandDonabout 4 years ago
hmmm

shes pregnant with her brothers child

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Please continue. I like the characters and the pace of the story. In my opinion, you should drop the dad as he drove her into her brother's arms (and cock). He did not care for her and was just using her in place of his wife. I hope you let the siblings start building a relationship so they realize they need each other. It can a loving relationship with some drama along the way, but they stay together. 5 stars for both chapters. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
fantasy or realism?

I think most readers on this board expect pure fantasies in which the protagonist is an alpha male and the female relative is beautiful, monied, and willing. Your story has enough touches of reality that the fourth wall of fantasy is breached. The father giving in to his base instincts enables all sorts of dark scenarios, which I hope you will *not* explore. I hope that Steve will realize his sister can't be trusted to keep their secret, and that they can't have a life together with their father's knowledge. I would like to see Steve figure out how to cut loose from his parents to pay his own way through college and keep her protected. Perhaps Shelly will realize how immature she is, and either explore life beyond her family or repress her incestuous desires until some future event releases her inhibitions again.

paladin1954paladin1954about 4 years ago

I give up on your female character...Nothing there to be aroused by. Nothing wrong with the dad/daughter incest, but the description of the act was revolting, not erotic at all. She kept doing him though...to get her car, to get her job, to get allowed to see her brother...and the brother...what a dweeb this time around. There is nothing cool about an over-protective brother who is embarrassed for the sister he's been fucking.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
More...More...More

It's getting interesting. Cannot wait for next chapters !!!!!!!!!!!!!**************!!!!!!!!×××××××

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please don't leave us hangin

Is this for everyone, no. Nothing ever is. I read the first two chapters around when the second came out I think. I found it on the recents list at the time, I came back hoping for another chapter. Things are crazy right now, so I get it, but I really hope you continue this.

If it's not something you want to keep going in an ongoing series, I get that too, but please at the very least give some kind of conclusion, whatever that may be. Thanks for the story either way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

THIS SHELLY IS A WHORE OF A CHARACTER, TRAILER PARK TRASH

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous