Crossing the Line

Story Info
An unexpected turn of events with a lover and his friend.
2.7k words
4.42
8.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been looking forward to being with you for months and when i finally get a chance to visit your city, I jump at the opportunity. You are supposed to come over to my hotel apartment that evening when you call to say that you've bumped into an old friend of yours who's visiting the city as well. As he's in town for just that evening, you feel obligated to entertaining him so you ask me if you can bring him over as well. I don't want you to cancel our meeting so ofcourse I say yes, I'm disappointed that I can't spend the evening alone with you, but this way I atleast get to see you! And as we hadn't planned anything in particular other than staying in and enjoying each other's company anyway, I tell myself that something's better than nothing and that there would be other opportunities for us to meet.

Your friend is happy to go along with your suggestion and so you both come over to my hotel room, half an hour later. Noah is pretty good looking and I feel a spark of interest because who doesn't like eye candy??!

Once the introductions are done, we break open a bottle of whiskey and the conversation starts flowing. Noah is interesting and a good conversationalist and my initial disappointment fades away slowly.

A couple of hours later, both of you are engrossed in a discussion about your mutual love of golf and common acquaintances, but the conversation is beginning to bore me. my patience is wearing thin but since I'd asked you to bring him, I obviously can't make a fuss unless I want to look like a party pooper.

"Hey, I'll be back in a minute."

You look up and nod as I get up to go to the bedroom.

Since we aren't going out, I decide to change out of my evening attire. I was wearing jeans and a top, which felt restrictive now. I discard the tight fitting jeans and blouse in favour of my satin kimono and pulling it over my lingerie, step back into the living room.

Your friend sees me first and the distracted look in his eyes makes you look in my direction as well and instantly I can feel the heat in your glance. As if by magic, I feel myself become wet but fake nonchalance as I come and sit down on the armchair beside the sofa you're sitting on. I stretch my legs, propping my feet up on the couch, almost touching your thigh, my ankles crossed. The kimono falls open, exposing my legs halfway up my thigh but It's still covering more than a pair of shorts would, so I don't bother.

I'm not interested in the conversation and my mind starts drifting to more interesting things as I down my third glass of whiskey, the alcohol slowly taking over, loosening my inhibitions.

I'd not even realised when I started rubbing my feet against your denim clad leg or when you absentmindedly reached out and started caressing my feet, lifting them onto your lap. Your hands moving gently, caressing my feet and slowly moving up my calf. The touch of your hands on my skin is intoxicating! I love the touch of your hands on me...anywhere! I can't hold back the soft sigh of pleasure and as though in a dream, I get up and bend over you, taking you by surprise as I kiss you slowly. The alcohol has obviously affected you as well because you kiss me back, pulling me down into your arms. The action causes the kimono sash to open up and the fine satin slips off my shoulders, leaving me almost completely naked except for the white satin and lace bra and panty I was wearing under it.

We have both completely forgotten N who is looking on in shocked silence. The sound of him clearing his throat and coughing brings both of us back to the present with a crash but my mind is still clouded with alcohol and you! You are about to say something when I kiss you again, my hand sliding down to caress you through the tight jeans..

"Fuck me baby..I want you inside me right now..."

"Babe..how much have you had? Come on..there's someone here..!"

Your hands gripping my shoulders, tighten as you give me a slight shake, as you realise the enormity of the situation.

I open my eyes and look at you and smile slowly.

"So? Is that a problem? He can join us if you want? Do you?"

All this while N has been sitting as still as a statue, obviously embarrassed and shocked but he can't hide his body's reaction to the scene unfolding before him. From my position in your arms, I can see how turned on he is, by the bulge in his trousers and the way he's breathing. He's completely turned on by us and doesn't know whether to get up and leave or shut up and watch!

"You are crazy, you know that?"

You are torn between overwhelming excitement and the need to protect me and I decide to take matters into my own hands. I know this has been a secret desire of yours. To watch me being taken by another man and now the opportunity has literally fallen into our lap. I'm scared but I trust you to protect me.

"Is this turning you on, N? Do you want to fuck me?"

"She's drunk,N! Ignore her..I don't know what's gotten into her! I'm sorry about this! Why don't you go and I'll put her to bed..."

You sound upset but I know you. You're incredibly turned on. That little taste of being watched by a third person has really heated up things.

"Babe.it's okay..look at me..I'm not drunk! I know you, okay? And I want to do this. I promise you, I'm not forcing myself..and it's not only for you, okay?"

"N, you're hot..what can I say? If I've offended you, I'm sorry. You can leave whenever you want. Or you can stay. Totally up to you"

N is transfixed. But he doesn't turn tail and run so I've bet on the right horse, it seems!

Before anyone can say anything, I slip out of the kimono and walk over to N, who'd stood up when I'd addressed him. I reach up and kiss him and for a second he stands still and then as though powerless, he kisses me back, his arm coming around me and pulling me against him. I can taste the whiskey on his tongue as it entwines with mine and all I can think of, is that he tastes like you and that makes me even wetter. My hand moves down to cup his crotch through the fabric and it's rock hard. I struggle to pull the zip down.

I'm so aware of your eyes burning a hole in my back but I can't bring myself to turn and look at you. We've crossed a line today. One that I hope won't make us crash and burn but right now I can't stop.

N's lips are trailing down my throat. He's kissing me open mouthed, nibbling at the delicate skin and sending shivers of delight coursing through me. From the action as well as the fact that we are being watched. His lips reach my shoulder and he stops to suck at my collar bone.

"God you smell incredible..and taste even better...!"

The words seem be torn out of him. He, too, is in shock, I think. Suddenly he turns me around in his arms so that I'm facing you.You're still sitting on the couch as still as a statue. Your eyes are dilated and you're staring at me, at US, as though you can't believe what you're seeing. For a moment I'm terrified that I'd misread the situation and that this was not at all what you wanted and my eyes shut in despair because I think that it's over.

But then they snap open. Your hand was on your cock, rubbing it through the denim, your lips parted slightly. Your breathing is harsh but clearly audible over the soft Amy Winehouse song playing in the background. And that part of me that had curled up, comes to life again.

I'm so incredibly turned on. My insides are like mush but more because of the look in your eyes rather than what N is doing. Your reaction is making me tremble with excitement and anticipation. When N slips the strap down and his his hand cups my breast, his fingers stroking the tightly furled nub, his other hand sliding down between my legs and disappearing under the satin, his fingers seeking the wetness that isn't visible, I hear the sound you make. Your voice is low and harsh, almost strangled.

"Oh my god..FUCK!!.."

My legs buckle under the wave of sensations drowning me. Your friend is quite the expert but it's the entire situation that's overwhelming me. I have never ever experienced this and it's difficult to take in. My body can't handle the physical sensations and my mind can't take in the implications of what I have triggered.

You have unzipped your jeans and I can see you stroking your penis which is already glistening with pre-cum. And I know that you are more turned on than you've ever been. I can feel N's cock against my skin. He's holding it in his hand and stroking it against my butt, in tandem with his fingers which are fucking me hard and fast. And then he can't hold it back any longer.

He pushes me down and I stumble, reaching out for the edge of the dining table and holding on to it as he rams into me from behind, his cock thrusting and pulling out as I gasp in shock. His hand pushes me down against the table and I can't help but moan as shock waves flow over me. I twist so that my head is turned towards you, my cheek flush with the smooth wooden surface of the table and the sight of you watching us, your hand wrapped around your penis, moving it up and down, your eyes glazed as though you can't really see us, see me being fucked against the table, is too much for me to take in.

"Fuck her..fuck her harder...don't stop..make her take you"

The words are spilling out of your mouth as though you can't stop them and it spurs on your friend who suddenly reaches out and turns me over. Raising my hips so that my butt is on the table, my back flat against the surface and he pulls me towards him, placing my legs on his shoulders as he enters me again.His cock pushing in and out of me, making my head spin.

"Fuck..this is unbelievable..you are so wet, so tight..I'm gonna fuck you till you can't stand"

N growls those words at me as his hands close over my breasts, squeezing them and I scream.

"G...Fuck me!!"

I'm going to cum and I don't want to. I want to cum with you inside me. Exploding inside me, unloading every little bit inside me. This was for you. Not for your friend.

In an instant, you are standing between my legs. In my sex crazed state I have no idea what has happened other than the fact that you are sliding into me. You place my legs around your waist and your fingers grab my hips as you pull me so close that we are literally fused together and then you begin to thrust into me, slowly, pulling out and thrusting back over and over again. And then it becomes faster..till I'm shaking with my approaching orgasm.

I'm almost over the edge when you withdraw suddenly, and slide one finger inside me, bending down to suck my clit. I can't help myself from arching off the table and then I feel another finger siding inside and lips closing over my nipple and I think I'm going to shatter into a million pieces! I have never ever experienced something like this. And I realise that both of you are fucking me simultaneously. Your fingers moving together inside me and it's his mouth and tongue invading my pussy, assaulting my clit and your lips suckling my nipple, the way you know I like it. Slowly and then hard, alternating the pressure till I know I'm going to die from the crazy over stimulation and then I cum. Screaming your name over and over again despite the fact that your hand is over my mouth, trying to muffle the sounds of pleasure that I can't hold back..

Then I feel your arms carrying me to the couch. I'm so overwhelmed with my orgasm that my body feels boneless. You drape me over the couch, my knees resting on the edge of the seat, my forehead resting on the edge of the backrest, and my hands reach out to grip the top of the backrest, trying to hold myself up. I can feel myself sliding back but someone's hands clamp on either side of my hips and I can feel the head of a cock against my butt, seeking entry into the hot, wet pussy and then the hands tighten as the cock pushes in hard and fast and I jerk involuntarily. It feels amazing inside me and I know it's yours, even as you let go of my hip to slide your hand around me, your palm cupping my pussy, your thumb seeking out my engorged clit. I can't help the shudders racking my body. My clit is so sensitive that I can't bear even the gentle touch of your fingers. You bend over me and I can feel your heart pounding against my back. Your cock is so deep that your balls are snug against my pussy.

"Babe..do you like this? This is what you wanted, right? We are going to fuck you all night long..."

And then as I open my mouth to drag in a breath, N's cock is pushing its way inside my mouth. He is standing behind the couch, his cock level with my mouth. I gag, trying to breath me through my nose and his hand finds it's way into my hair, pulling it up and back slightly so that he can slide his cock in and out of my mouth without restraint. I can't help myself. My tongue loves the feel of it and the sensation of you plundering my femininity while he ravages my mouth, is indescribable!!

"Cum for me.. don't think, just feel, just feel me fucking you.."

Your words are driving me crazy and N's voice is choked and he can't utter anything other than "oh..fuck.,oh fuck.!"

And then I can feel a change in your body. I can feel your orgasm building up..your fingers tighten so painfully on my hips that I know I'm going to have bruises there but I just don't care.Your thighs muscles are quivering, it's very slight and then as you reach your pinnacle I can feel your body coil. You're trying to control the orgasm raging through you but it's a lost cause.

"Oh god..I'm cumming...fuck..I'm cumming.."

You pound into me so hard that I think I'm going to break and at the same instant N reaches his orgasm too. He shoots his load into my mouth, spasms shaking him as I swallow and he stumbles to the side leaning back against the couch. And then I feel you emptying yourself into me, one slow, deep thrust followed by another and unbelievably I reach my peak again. The feel of your juices spilling into me making me fall over the edge, one last time.

I think I'm going to die because of the force of my multiple orgasms but ofcourse that's why it's call "la petite mort". Trust the French to name the feeling of almost dying with ecstasy..

You collapse on top of me. Your arms supporting your weight on the backrest of the couch and you kiss my ear and drag in a deep breath.

"Are you okay, babe? I don't know what just happened. Tell me you're okay...please!"

Your voice is shaky and I can't do anything but put my arms around you. And your arms tighten around me as you lie back on the couch, pulling me closer.