Crossing the Mountain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought about all of their sexual discussions. On how she preached about the two of them being honest with one another. She thought about how important it was for him to be honest with her. She sat at her spot feeling like a hypocrite. The worst part was, she was so aroused, and so wanted to make love to Cameron she wanted to push away her hypocritical feelings.

She thought about how Dale had treated her.

She thought about how Scott had treated her.

She thought about how Cameron had treated her.

She stood up and stepped into the kitchen. As soon as she finished the dinner she placed a portion of the main course and all of the sides into containers. She carefully set these containers into a large grocery bag with handles. She wrote a passionate two paged letter. She taped the letter to the handle of the paper bag. She quickly changed. She took a drive to a park and waited for his call.

The phone rang.

She answered it.

In an odd tone he said, "It's me."

She asked, "Did you read the letter?"

"Oh."

She waited. She heard him take the note off the bag and read it.

"Are you sure?"

"The next time we meet will be at the rehearsal dinner."

She heard him laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing."

Angry, "It's not nothing."

He answered, "I love you."

She melted.

She heard him pick up the paper bag by the handle.

She demanded, "Wash the containers before we have to box them."

"I will."

He turned off the phone.

She looked around and felt she was isolated enough. She unbuttoned her jeans, zipped down her zipper, slid the jeans just passed her privates, leaned back, slide her hand underneath her panties, watched to make sure no one approached her pick-up-truck, and quickly rubbed herself off. This was the only way she'd make it until her wedding day.

Section Three: Experiencing the Climb

*** 10 ***

Alison and Cameron had a wonderful wedding day. A day they would hold close to their hearts.

They would have viewed their wedding day differently without the quick thinking and problem solving skills of Rock. Who was the best man. Many of the personal issues and small hiccups were solved by the awesome people skills and organizational skills of Alison's older sister Molly. Who was the matron of honor. What the matron of honor and the best man were unable stop was the wedding running late. Everything started to run late when the pastors car broke down on the way to the wedding. Rock was the one who contacted a friend who towed his car to the church.

Rock became annoyed when the box for the wedding cards was misplaced. He had a suspicion on which cousin would "misplace" them. This cousin quietly left after Rock and Alison's older brothers had a discussion with this cousin. There was a mix up on who was taking Alison's grandmother home. A woman who insisted on staying until the end of the reception. The Grandmother mentioned several times on how all of this confusion would have been avoided if she still had her drivers license. Her complaining ended when Alison's Mom sternly reminded her she would have needed to drive a night. A thing the Grandmother hated to do. One of Alison's sober brother's took the Grandmother home.

Alison and Cameron originally planned on leaving the reception at seven thirty. Alison felt it would have been rude to leave at this time. She wanted to make sure they greeted everyone at the wedding. They were honestly enjoying their own wedding reception. They settled on leaving around nine but there was no shielding Alison from the confusion with her Grandmother. With the two and half hour drive to the hotel they changed clothes before leaving. Alison was grateful Molly took care of her beautiful wedding dress. By the time they left the parking lot it was almost ten. An hour into this drive Alison fell asleep (this was a testament to Cameron's driving skill).

Cameron knowing the area pulled his large pick-up-truck in front of the glass sliding doors. Doors the hotel kept locked at night and kept an eye on during the day. Cameron: panned the parking lot, glanced at the lake, and checked the mirrors of his truck before waking up Alison. He spotted the bellman stop and look outside before he unlocked the glass doors and stepped out of the hotel.

After the bellman took all of the bags into the honeymoon suite Cameron carried an exhausted and tired Alison across the threshold. It was easy to convince Alison it was alright if they waited until the next day. If Cameron insisted she would have found the energy to make love to him. Instead she gratefully moved her personal items into the bathroom and slipped on a new pair of pajamas. These were far from the sexy lingerie outfit she put together for their first time. If they would have arrived at 10 PM she would have enjoyed wearing this outfit and made love to Cameron.

By the time Cameron changed into his sleep clothes and entered the bed she was sound asleep. There was no doubt he was disappointed they were waiting one more night. He just didn't have the heart to wake her. He tried playing a fishing game on his phone. It often stopped working because of the low signal. During one of these buffering moments is when he heard Alison talking in her sleep. Every one of Alison's family members told him she talked in her sleep. Alison vehemently denied this. He entertained himself by asking her questions. It was obvious based upon her answers he was affecting her dreams. She stopped talking when she mentioned they needed to hurry or they would miss their plane.

She again became quiet.

He stared at her for a couple minutes. He truly loved his wife.

He connected his phone to the charger and went to sleep.

*** 11 ***

Alison woke up to the sound of songbirds. She panned the hotel suite. She loved the antiques and the western motif. She felt Cameron picked the perfect place to spend their first few days together. Based upon how the staff treated them Cameron had stayed at this hotel before. She spotted a painting of the hotel. She remembered correctly they were at the base of a mountain and next to a pristine lake. The west side windows overlooked the lake. She was unaware of this because the blinds were closed. She correctly surmised this was the last building on the electric grid. She correctly assumed there was a backup in case the grid failed. She was correct in believing only a few floors were open at this time of year. Based upon the time of year she again assumed the hotel had only been opened for a few weeks and there was a limited staff. She speculated in a month this large hotel would be filled to compacity.

She listened to her husbands heavy breathing.

She glanced at a digital alarm clock. In two days they would be driving to a large metropolitan airport. Where they would leave the pick-up-truck. Rock and his wife promised they would drive it back to their house. They were flying to Fort Lauderdale where Cameron would meet the rest of her family. She was looking forward to taking a charter and seeing dolphins. They would fly back to a smaller metropolitan airport east of where they lived. It would be a four and half hour drive home. One of Alison's younger sisters were picking them up. They planned on staying at a Motel two hours into the drive. They would leave early and arrive home before lunch. The next day they would finish moving into their house. She was grateful this was a small truck rental. As soon as the purchase of the house became final they started furnishing the house. She stopped thinking about all of this.

She slipped out of bed making sure she didn't wake her Husband. She stepped over to one of her suitcases. She opened it and took out the white lingerie outfit she planned on wearing on their wedding night. She grabbed her over the knee handmade boots one of her sister-in-laws made for her wedding. She adored the white lace going up the sides. She knew her husband had a thing for tall boots with heals. These boots not only matched her wedding dress it matched the outfit she brought into the hotel bathroom.

She spent an afternoon and an evening putting this outfit together. She wanted him to remember what she looked like the first time they made love. She believed she was sending the message he didn't have to look anywhere else to have his fetishes fulfilled.

She wanted this first outfit: be a wedding theme, have a romantic feel, while being kinky, and show off her feminine side. She began by searching dozens of websites looking at honeymoon and wedding sets. She never found a set she liked or could wear. She wished her boobs were bigger or her butt was smaller. She wondered why there wasn't a company smart enough to make a lingerie set for a woman with her body type. It seemed to her there were sets made for every other type of woman. She disliked how a set would be perfect for her small titties but the bottom half of the set didn't look right. Or the bottom half of the set looked sexy but then the top would have looked horrible on her. What added to her difficulty was her torso was longer than her legs. There was no doubt she was in shape. Nature just decided to give her small boobs and a larger backside. What kept her looking was the way Cameron looked at her. More important than is looks, was how often he complimented her. She felt no reason to disbelieve him.

Her solution was to put together her own set. This decision led to many debates. With the outfit being a separate she knew the outfit wouldn't exactly match but she suspected Cameron wouldn't care. She started with the bottom half of herself. She then focused on the top half of herself. This was even more frustrating than starting with the bottom half of the outfit. What worked was when she decided to match her wedding boots.

Then there was the styles: romantic, kinky, elegant, and even outrageous. What really helped her was when she decided to make a more kinky outfit for later in the honeymoon. There were other choices: garters, no garters, babydolls, chemise, bodystockings, robe, no robe, gown, no gown, the many different types of panties, different styles of bra's, and accessories. This is why it took so many hours to choose what she would wear the first time they made love. She never believed this would be the next morning.

She loved the bathroom of this honeymoon suite. It was large had mirrors above the two sinks and there was a full length mirror on the door. She neatly set her lingerie on a clothing rack and set her boots on the floor. Cameron's towel was haphazardly set between the sinks. She picked it up and placed it into the hamper the hotel provided. This is when she noticed all of his things were laid out on the counter just passed the second sink. Her impulse was to collect his things and put them into the opened ditty bag. She stopped herself. The least thing she wanted to turn into was her Mother. As long as everything was neat and on his side of the sink she'd ignore the fact everything was on the counter. She slipped off her pajamas, neatly folded them, and set them next to the lingerie.

She did her business. She was thankful she brought everything she needed into the bathroom the night before. She opened a drawer and took out wipes she placed in the drawer. She spent the time to make sure her backside was really clean. She wasn't sure if they would attempt anal sex the first time or not. If they didn't on this first time she hoped they would try it in the next couple days. She used the mirror above the sink to make sure she was clean if they did. This is when she started to take her shower.

Just as she stepped under the water she heard the door open.

She quickly slide the shower door open and stuck her head out, "I'm not ready yet."

"I have to pee."

She answered, "Oh."

He suggested, "Maybe we could take a shower together?"

"Not now."

"Why not?"

"I want our first time to be special. I have a surprise for you."

He smiled, "I like surprises."

"I know you do."

"Why not tell me what it is?"

She snarled, "It's a surprise."

"I do have to pee."

"Shut the door and wait a second."

"Okay."

She jumped out of the shower, quickly wiped her hands, and wrapped towels around her outfit. She jumped back into the shower and yelled, "Okay!"

She watched him step into the bathroom. To her horror he stepped up to the toilet and was about to pee. She stepped back into the shower.

He said while peeing, "Maybe I should look for this surprise."

She answered, "Please don't."

He simply answered, "I won't."

She believed he wouldn't.

He so wanted to jump in the shower and have sex with his wife. He didn't. While washing his hands he noticed her wedding boots. He suspected the surprise was a sexy outfit. His impulse was to look under the wad of towels on the clothing rack. He settled on the fact he would have to wait an hour to have sex with her and see what type of outfit she purchased.

She heard him wash his hands and step out of the bathroom. This is when she continued her shower. She used an expensive body wash, shampoo, and soap. She trimmed her landing strip. A few weeks prior, for the first time in years, she shaved her area down to this landing strip. It was feminine without any hair getting in the way. She hoped Cameron was as good at oral as his ex girlfriends proclaimed. She made sure this area was really clean.

She was both nervous and aroused.

She stopped the water and dried herself while still in the shower. She pulled the sliding door open and stepped over to the clothing rack. She lifted up the towels. She slipped on a pair of white scalloped sheer lace boyshorts. She matched these with a pair of white lace top sheer stockings. She then turned to the full length mirror to make sure the stockings were straight. She adjusted the left leg so it looked better. She turned toward the mirror. She reached over and grabbed an O-ring necklace. This necklace went from her neck and attached to her nipples. The chain itself was S-styled. This chain went around her neck down to the top of three connected O-rings. Attached to the bottom ring were two S-Styled chains that attached to nipple clamps. She picked it up and looked at it. Her heart pounded. Cameron never mentioned liking something like this. She purchased it because she liked jewelry and she enjoyed nipple clamps. Putting this on meant she was into kinks too.

She looked at herself. She took the necklace and put it on. Her breasts became hard when she attached the nipple clips. She felt herself start getting a little moist. She took a couple deep breaths and calmed herself down.

She looked over at the white lacy bralette cami with flowered detailing. She turned and looked at herself in the mirror. Her heart pounded. Her small A-cup breasts were now the focus of this outfit. She considered removing the necklace. She could easily slip the bralette cami over the necklace. She discounted both these ideas. With anyone else she would have removed the necklace and put on the bralette cami. She set her hair. She slipped in pretty stud earrings. She then attached to her stockings a white embroidered garter belt. She liked how it was above the panties. She was grateful she found a garter belt that matched her stockings. She slipped on her boots. She was certain he liked the three inch heals, the ribbons on the side, and how it went above the knee. She again looked at herself in the full length mirror. She had never worn an outfit like this before. This was both exciting and nerve racking.

There was a knock on the door.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes. I'll be out in a minute."

"Okay."

She smiled.

She stepped over to the cart and slipped on a white sheer floral detailed robe with a strap. She had never worn a see through robe before. The floral detailing gave the whole outfit a feminine feel. Facing the front she could see the jewelry and her breasts. She turned to the side. She could easily see her backside. This was one of the most erotic things she ever did.

She felt so many things. Her biggest fear was Cameron being disinterested. This would have been worse if he outright disliked it. She mentally criticized herself. If this was a possibility she would have never married him.

She again faced the mirror. She watched herself slip on a pair of white stretch fingerless gloves with a flower pattern. She stepped away from the mirror and stepped toward the door. She stood in front of the door. She took a deep breath. Out of simple nervousness she again stepped in front of the full length mirror. She untied the strap and adjusted everything. She tied the strap. She closed her eyes. She took a deep breath. She stepped to the bathroom door one more time but this time she opened it.

She heard him playing a game on his cell phone.

She quietly and timidly stepped out into the large suite.

*** 12 ***

She wanted to say something. She just sort of stood there. Again a thousand thoughts and feelings were going through her. She was suddenly self conscience of how she was dressed. The worry sex would be horrible. The hope sex would be great. She wanted to believe he would be a giving partner. A worry he would lack confidence because of his small penis. A worry she would never feel satisfied. A hope he was great at foreplay. She wanted to experience an orgasm while receiving oral sex. Was hoping she would be a better lover than she was with Dale or Scott. She wanted to be the best woman he'd ever been with.

She spotted him look at her.

He turned off his phone and set it on the nightstand. She wished he would have changed into something better than an athletic outfit. She made a mental note of this. This didn't stop her from feeling everything she was feeling. Her heart was pounding away.

All of her worries stopped when he said, "You look beautiful."

All she could muster was, "I do?"

He stood up and walked up to her.

He stopped.

Again a thousand thoughts went through her mind.

"Would you turn around?"

In a timed voice she said, "Okay."

She turned around quickly.

He said, "No."

"What?"

He gently walked up to her, "I want you to turn around slowly."

"Why?"

"I want to admire my wife. Who I love with all my heart."

There was no doubt this was cheesy. What was important he said it to her. There was no reason to doubt what he said.

With confidence she slowly turned around and faced him.

He stepped up to her and kissed her. She responded in kind. Quickly the kissing became passionate. With how long they waited she expected him to quickly undress her. Instead he stood there kissing her. She wrapped her arms around him. Their kissing became really passionate. For the first time they danced their tongues. This was so erotic and sexual. She was never kissed this way. She made noises as he started to touch her backside. He had done this numerous times before.

She gently pushed herself away from him.

She could see the love and desire and his eyes.

She undid the strap and allowed the robe to drop.

She watched his eyes go directly to her necklace and down to her nipples. She worried he'd hate it. Then he checked her out from top to bottom.

He stepped up to her and touched her necklace, "I like this."

Her eyes became large, "You do?!"

He pulled her toward him and began kissing her again. He reached down and touched her backside. He traced his hands around her boyshort panties. He moved below her panties and squeezed her backside. She could feel herself becoming moist. She loved his hands. She felt his hands touch her inner thigh. She let out a sigh.

He grabbed her hands, "I like the gloves."

She was gaining confidence, "I thought you might."

He grabbed her right hand and led her to the bed.

"Sit on the edge."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

She did as he asked.

He lifted up her legs and slowly removed her boots.

1...345678