Crossing the Mountain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl stood up and hugged Alison.

Alison accepted the hug.

Cheryl whispered, "You deserve a good guy. I hope you get to experience the love making I've experienced with both of my husbands. They were different but both cared about me. And I was able to be honest with both."

Alison whispered back, "Thanks."

Cheryl stepped away.

Rose hugged her too.

She whispered, "Communication is so important. It's wonderful being with a guy who listens."

This is when Alison caught a glimpse of a clock hanging on the wall.

She became concerned, "I'm going to be late."

Stacy asked, "Headed to the stables."

"Yes. I have to go."

Alison collected her things. She hugged each one of these ladies and stepped out of the coffee shop. As she walked to her pick-up-truck she wondered about Cameron. Alison hoped Madison would be tactful. She unlocked her pick-up-truck and stepped in. Alison was impressed Cameron was willing to work things out. She was impressed he'd suggest wearing an extender. Dale was terrified of sex toys. She found it interesting how Madison disliked Dale. She believed they would be a perfect match. Then again Madison would probably break it off after a month. She started her pick-up-truck and drove to work.

She was employed by one of the wealthiest families in the State. She loved working for this family, loved working on a ranch, and was overjoyed she could make living working with horses.

Section Two: Discovery

*** 5 ***

The family Alison worked for consisted of: a grandmother, parents who were semi-retired (they were planning on fully retiring in three years), an Aunt (sister of the dad), four sons, and three daughters. All of these siblings were married. Each sibling was involved, or was in charge of, a different aspect of the family business.

The oldest daughter and the youngest daughter were in charge of everything involving horses. The oldest sister was sixteen years older than Alison while the youngest was two years older than Alison. The family she worked for and Cameron's family had known and worked with one another for generations. Cameron and his older brother Rock bought a failing outfitter and turned it around. What no one knew; was the father secretly gave Cameron and his brother horses and funds to get started. The family Alison worked for often promoted Cameron's outfitter. Rock and Cameron had taken the father on many business hunting trips. Rock and Cameron hunted with the brothers both recreationally and on business trips.

For three months Alison kept her interest in Cameron to herself until she unintentionally reveled her interest. Alison was called to bring a horse to the pick up area. She was surprised to see Cameron and his brother Rock there. How Cameron handled the horse impressed her a great deal. He was able to get it into the trailer without any major trouble. She was unable to stop herself from talking to both Cameron and his brother. Alison believed Rock let Cameron talk longer than they really should have. Alison would never forget Rock's patience and kindness.

The two sisters noted the way Cameron and Alison acted toward one another. After, the sisters made sure Alison was around when the brothers were at the ranch. These two ladies worked it out so Alison and Cameron attended a party their Father was throwing. Alison and Cameron, on purpose, were hired to work a special event at large horse racing track. A track owned by a nearby Native American tribe. The way Alison and Cameron worked together encouraged the youngest sister to inform Alison when and where Cameron was showing his art.

*** 6 ***

The only way these sisters would go to this trouble is if they respected Cameron. Alison correctly assumed if the sisters disliked or mistrusted Cameron they would have bluntly discouraged her. This was especially true of the oldest sister. This was the first of many reasons she was willing to show Cameron she was interested in him.

Another factor; was the knowledge Cameron had been single since Madison broke up with him. She would have mistrusted Cameron's motives if he was a serial dater. Alison correctly surmised, part of the reason he was single, was due to Madison's big mouth. A couple weeks after Madison broke it off with Cameron. Madison became drunk at the largest and most popular sports bar in a four county area. Madison getting drunk was a bad idea for a person who only drank a half dozen times in her life. Before this night she at most had two beers. At this impromptu work get together she downed mixed drinks and shots.

With each shot and mixed drink her ramblings about men and how she couldn't find a good one increased. One of her coworkers made the mistake of asking her why she broke it off with Cameron. In her drunkenness she answered honestly. She told everyone on how Cameron had a tiny dick and he never satisfied her. Of course she left out her unwillingness to work with Cameron. She made matters worse by holding up two fingers and showing everyone how large he actually was. In her defense; (if someone was looking for her to have a defense) she would have never acted this way without getting drunk. Before this night of debauchery she only discussed Cameron's penis size with the four ladies at the coffee shop and her sister. None of these ladies spread any rumors. Blurting something like this in a packed sports bar was like starting a forest fire in a drought. In a five county area everyone was only three people away from knowing someone else. What added to this wildfire was the fact Cameron and his brother owned one of the two most successful outfitters in the state.

The way Cameron handled the situation impressed Alison. A lot of people encouraged him to belittle Madison on social media and confront her in person. There was no doubt he was angry and embarrassed. Alison found out, through the youngest sister, he believed if he retaliated this would have brought negative consequences to other people.

When Madison spotted herself on social media using her fingers to describe Cameron's penis she felt horrible and was legitimately embarrassed at her own behavior. She humbled herself by posting an apology on social media and by personally apologizing to him. Alison was impressed when he simply accepted her apology and suggested she never drink again.

What stopped the social media harassment was when an ex-girlfriend named Debbie-Sue defended Cameron with a three paragraph post. (This was one of the reasons Madison apologized on social media.)

In the first paragraph Alison took notice of four things. The love Debbie-Sue felt for Cameron made it difficult for her move. She needed to move to the upper Mid-west because of a family emergency and would most likely never move back (Alison found out she was engaged to someone else). Debbie-Sue bluntly stated what a great man Cameron was and a woman would be lucky to marry him. In the second paragraph she implied (in a way only an irritated woman can) Madison was superficial and ignorant. In the last paragraph Debbie-Sue described climbing over a mountain. A couple sentences from this last paragraph caught Alison's attention. These were, "Many times women fall short of reaching the peak of a mountain because of the men who are attempting to guide us. Not only was Cameron able to lead me over the first mountain we often times scaled over two or three mountains."

This caused Alison to message Debbie-Sue. Alison reminded Debbie-Sue they attended high school together and Debbie-Sue worked with Alison's Mom at the large truck stop. Alison asked Debbie-Sue if she was being honest about Cameron. Alison left her phone number, an email address, and when it was the best time to reach her. Debbie-Sue eagerly called Alison. They talked for hours. Half of this time was catching up. The other half was discussing Cameron. The way Debbie-Sue talked about Cameron as a person and a lover impressed Alison.

Around this time Cameron was showing interest in her. She felt guilty for sending mixed messages but she had her doubts. A large portion of her doubt stemmed from the feeling she wasn't ready to date anyone. The rest of her doubt was around the nagging idea his small penis would never satisfy her (if Cameron had a real large cock she would have been worried about the same thing). She felt guilty for having this doubt especially after the discussion at the coffee shop. What added to this guilt was what Debbie-Sue and Mary confessed to her. Based upon their word Cameron's love making was excellent. Mary was Cameron's first girlfriend. Alison felt Mary wished it would have worked out between them.

She correctly felt, all she needed to was show Cameron the slightest bit of attention and he'd ask her out. There were two things she felt she needed to figure out. She wanted to figure out if a small cock could satisfy her. The second was to figure out what she liked more: sexual intercourse or foreplay. Because her past partners were so horrible she had no idea what good foreplay felt like. She went deeper with this line of questioning. If Cameron could only satisfy her through foreplay would this be enough for her? The least thing she wanted was to hurt Cameron as Madison did. She decided on a four step approach to confirm or deny her doubts.

She would again dive into sexual research. She focused her attention on small cocks and foreplay. She went on line and read countless personal accounts related to small cocks, oral sex, and different forms of foreplay. She read every article and every survey discussing small cocks, oral sex, and different forms of foreplay. She felt many of the articles discussing men's penis size were trying to encourage both men and women. Women's experiences with small members were mixed. What seemed to be a favorite experience with just about every woman was oral sex. What Alison found interesting with these surveys, a large percentage of women, would take great foreplay over a small cock.

The second step was finding out if a small cock would turn her on. On a Friday night where she had the whole weekend off. In spite off a year and a couple months avoiding pornography. She logged onto the internet and searched for nude porn pics of small cocked guys. She focused on any guy she suspected was the size of Cameron. This neither confirmed or denied anything.

She took the next logical step. She logged onto the porn tube site she dedicated to women. A site she had an account. For the first time she clicked onto the category: "Small Cocks." She was honestly surprised and relieved this link was on a site that advertised to a female audience. One thing she disliked was any video where a guy was humiliated for having a small cock. There was no way she would belittle or tease a guy for the size of his cock.

What turned her on was a glamour video where a five inch cocked guy made love to a woman who looked similar to her. The next day she spent hours watching porn clips. Later in the day. She found herself getting off to a four inch cocked husband pleasing his wife. Right after watching this video she enjoyed herself to another homemade video. In this video a guy with a micro penis was devoted to his girlfriend and gave her at least two orgasms through foreplay.

On the following morning she got herself off again while watching another homemade video. This time a very attractive athletic guy with a four and a half inch penis satisfied his wife. There were several things Alison noticed about this longer video: based upon how the bedroom looked they had been together for years, Alison wished she had at least one partner in her life who kissed her like the husband did, she hoped whomever she married was into oral sex the way the husband was, the wife was eager to give his small penis a good jacking off, it was obvious the wife didn't have an orgasm while he was inside of her, but the wife seemed content after multiple orgasms.

What Alison disliked was wasting a whole weekend watching pornography. This was not her intent. Her intent was to only spend the Friday night viewing nude pictures of men. She believed if she continued to watch pornography she would become addicted to it. She promised herself she would avoid it.

She spent the next few days thinking about all her research. At the midweek point she was still undecided. She hated doubting anything. What bothered her was all her knowledge was book knowledge. Life experience had taught her there was often a difference between book knowledge and real life. Plus, she never again wanted to feel any sort of anxiety because of a guys size; big or small. She felt she needed "real-life" experience. The dilemma was how to get this real life experience without sleeping with a guy.

She found the answer while grocery shopping. She was frustrated with herself for not thinking of it earlier. After putting her groceries away she immediately logged onto the same website she purchased her butt plugs. She purchased a jelly-like four and half inch realistic dildo. She was happy when it arrived four days later. She found it to be cute (the purple color helped with this assessment). With her being able to see and grip the toy she felt she had a proper perspective on what a small cock would be like. The negative was the lack of a full feeling. The positive was it never hurt. What she found arousing was rubbing it against her clit as if a guy was humping it (a woman online mentioned this technique).

With this small dildo being less intimidating than any real cock she decided to try giving it a blow job. She took out the how to please a guy book. She turned to the section discussing oral sex. She poured chocolate syrup over the dildo. Based upon the instructions described in the book she performed oral sex on the toy. She felt really silly doing this. The benefit was practicing oral sex without worrying about the guys reaction. After this practice she felt there was a difference between a small cock and a big cock. She also wondered if poring chocolate syrup over a real cock would improve the experience.

After a couple weeks she purchased what the website called a four inch clear cock dildo with balls. The suction cup made it obvious what the intention of this toy was. The first few times she attached it to the top of the bathtub. The best part was how easy it was to mount. Like the last toy she was disappointed in the lack of a full feeling. In general she liked having control of the pressure and she liked how she could move her hips. This was the reason she kept using this toy. Depending on how she moved her hips caused the dildo to hit her G-spot. This was the first time she ever experienced this. She found it exciting to attach the dildo to the wall and go dogie style. This being pleasurable surprised her. This was a struggle with Dale. What she liked about both positions was the ability to touch herself while the toy was inside of her.

After a week of enjoying this toy it occurred to her to insert an anal plug while humping the toy. She wondered why it took her numerous times before thinking of this. This helped with the full feeling and improved the experience.

The last step was to find out if she would enjoy oral sex. She correctly believed she only experienced subpar oral sex. She purchased a flower looking oral sex stimulator with a small tongue hanging out. It only took one use for her to understood why so many women enjoyed oral sex. Alison hoped Cameron was as good as this toy. If Cameron was as good as Debbie-Sue and Mary said he was, she would embrace Cameron with the knowledge he was great at foreplay but intercourse was less than stellar. She wanted both to be satisfying but she was mentally prepared for sexual intercourse to be less than stellar. In many ways she was already used to this. She assumed if Cameron was as good as these ladies said no matter what intercourse was like she'd "cross the mountain". After what she experienced, to have an orgasm seventy-five percent of the time, would be awe inspiring.

These were the reasons she decided to show Cameron she was interested.

Section Three: Setting Boundaries

*** 7 ***

Alison pulled into a small covered mall where the art fair was taking place. This mall was in a community fifty minutes from where she lived. In larger communities a mall this size would have been shut down. It stayed open because: it was the only covered mall within miles, it held the towns community center, and a post office. Besides the community center it had a fairly large new and used bookstore, a grocery store, a shoe store, a pet store, a few clothing stores, a couple fast food restaurants, a dinner that only served breakfast and lunch, a national department store chain (the chain considered this to be a small store), and a large department store devoted to farming and ranching. The community center tried to host at least one event every month. They were ecstatic when they held an event over a whole weekend or two events in a month. On this Saturday they were having what they called an art fair (this included crafts).

Alison had difficulty deciding on what to wear. She knew he had a thing for jeans and was kinky. She first asked herself what style of jeans did he like? Did he like a western style or more of an urban style? Her follow up question, was he just into jeans or did he have a thing for denim? This led to another internal debate. If he was kinky was he turned on by what she perceived as flashy or was he turned on by an aggressive outfit? Until this moment she never purposely dressed to gain his attention. Most of the time she was wearing an equestrian gear. The two social events she experienced with him she wore a cocktail dress and what she considered between evening wear and casual. The last time she met him he wore: a baseball cap with an American flag embroidered on the front, a button shirt, jeans, a belt buckle with an American flag stamp, and snake skin cowboy boots. Based upon his glances, she felt certain he liked her backside, had a thing for boots, and wondered if he had a thing for equestrian outfits. These and other questions led her to create multiple outfits.

These outfits centered around four pairs of jeans. The first pair was an urban style dark blue and light tie dye wide leg pair of jeans. She enjoyed wearing this pair the previous summer. It was tight on her backside and believed he would like it. The second pair was the tightest pair of denim she owned. This was a pair of pink high waisted Capri jeggings. She liked how this pair highlighted her backside and it matched a variety of tops. The third pair was what she considered flashy. It was a pair of high waisted patriotic stars and stripes super flare jeans. One side was in red and white strips and the other was in blue and white stars. She purchased this pair the previous summer. She wore them while riding in the Fourth of July parade (her employer often advertised their ranch by riding in this parade).

What she finally decided on was a pair of western style floral embroidered bootcut jeans. With this choice she decided to go with a full denim outfit. The top she chose was a western style reverse denim long sleeved snap button shirt. She choose to wear the side with the dark blue with a light blue spread collar. She added a floral tooled brown leather belt with a silver oval belt buckle engraved with the words "American Cowgirl". Above the words was an American flag and below the words was a face of a bull. She selected a wool cowgirl hat with a rope style outside band. Believing he had a thing for boots she chose a pair of black and white exotic styled python western boots with a snip toe. She: wore light makeup, rhinestone encrusted pistol earrings, a simple rope looking cuff bracelet, made sure to take her handmade leather brown and white embroidered concealed carry shoulder handbag and wallet. She made sure one of her handguns were inside. She was happy to find this bag on a website devoted to handmade products.

123456...8