Crossing the Mountain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She entered the one story mall next to the bookstore. Looking through this short hallway she spotted the art booths lined up in the center of the mall. Smaller booths were back to back. Larger booths faced the side of the mall she entered. She looked forward to viewing all of the arts and crafts. Besides enjoying the art show she planned on taking care of some needed shopping.

Of course she planned on spending time with Cameron. She felt this was an obvious way to show interest. By the time she reached Cameron's booth she purchased: a few pieces of jewelry, embroidered hand towels, and an embroidered baseball cap with a fish on the front. Her plan was to give this hat to her Dad and a few of the towels for her Mom on Christmas.

She casually stepped into his art booth. He was on a step stool removing one of his horse paintings. Alison heard the couple purchasing the painting tell Cameron they were on their honeymoon. Based upon their accents and how they dressed she was certain they were from the upper Mid-west. She felt the painting was beautiful. She often times visited the location of this painting. While he rang up the panting she noticed on the front table business cards and pamphlets of the outfitter he co-owned with his Brother. She watched as he stepped over to a husband who was looking at these pamphlets. This husband waved another husband over. Cameron discussed a fishing trip. Alison found it interesting when their wives led them away. She then watched as one of the few out lesbian couples in the four county area purchased three small horse paintings. Alison was impressed on how respectful he was to everyone.

She felt he was the perfect height. She liked his dark hair and his green eyes. She adored his natural muscles. She assumed correctly they were developed by working with horses and surviving in the wilderness. She was impressed with how well he was dressed. He was wearing a green western style button shirt, a western tie, a brand new pair of jeans, and decorative handmade cowboy boots. She checked out his backside. Glanced at his front and wondered what it looked like and how small it really was. She found herself staring at his hands and his lips.

She blushed.

She turned away and gazed upon a rack displaying leather goods. Hanging on the wall was an advertisement of the online boutique she purchased her purse from. The reason she never recognized the last name was because Cameron sister was using her married name. Based upon a couple pictures on the advertisement Cameron's Mother helped with this business. Alison correctly surmised these two ladies made the purses, female wallets, and makeup kits. After studying these items she became interested in a nearby display case. She correctly assumed he was the one who made the wallets and holsters. On stands were three opened binders. She started to page through one titled "Saddles." Inside were plastic sleeved photographs of saddles he made and embossed. She recognized one of these saddles. The youngest sister owned it. It amazed her on how his manly hands could produce such beautiful paintings and such detailed work.

He stepped up to her, "Howdy."

She smiled back, "Howdy."

He asked, "What brings you here?"

"I needed supplies and needed to shop."

They both knew this was a half truth.

She went on, "I was surprised to see they were having an art fair. When I saw your name on the artist list I had to see your artwork."

They watched a couple women step over to his leather goods and page through one of his other catalogs.

"If you wouldn't mind waiting for second?"

She winked and flirted, "Of course. Business is business."

He smiled and stepped over to the ladies.

As he stepped over to the counter she casually glanced at his frame. She turned away before anyone would noticed. She waited patiently by continuing to page through the binder. She listened to every word spoken and paid attention to how he treated these ladies. She admired how respectful he was. He briefly glanced at the woman wearing tight western style jeans.

Just as he was about to talk to Alison one of these ladies asked about a wallet in the case.

Before Alison stepped out of the booth she winked at him and tipped her cowgirl hat. As she stepped away she purposely made sure he'd see her backside. She glanced at her watch. She would make sure to be back when he would be tearing down his booth. In the meantime; she would use this time to explore the rest of the art fair and accomplish some shopping. The two stores she was most interested in was the one dedicated to farming and the shoe store. She spend time adoring all of the live animals in the pet store. Her heart went out to a timid rescued cat that no one seemed to want. She would have purchased this cat but her rent would have gone up. She would keep an eye on this cat.

After putting her bags into her pick-up-truck she made sure to help Cameron take down his booth. During this time they discussed a variety of topics. She was delighted he asked her out to dinner. They sat at a local restaurant talking for hours. Just before leaving the restaurant he asked her out on an official date. Before accepting the date she informed him of her intentions. She was dating to find a man to settle down with and get married. Her heart leaped when he stated he was looking for a wife. Her heart leaped when he agreed to waiting until they were married to have sex. This is when she agreed to another date.

*** 8 ***

Six months into their relationship Alison was overjoyed to make Cameron dinner.

The previous week he confessed his love to her while attending a professional baseball game. This touched her heart. This was the first time a guy confessed his love to her without sex being involved. As the day progressed they both felt a strong desire to have sex. She was impressed when he dropped her off in front of her apartment building but remained in the car. He made sure she entered the building safely before driving away.

A friend of hers spotted Cameron in a local jewelry store looking at rings. In two weeks he planned on taking her to a very expensive restaurant where men often proposed. She felt they needed to have an in depth conversation about sex. She felt this conversation needed to happen tonight. She didn't want to break if off after he proposed. She wanted to find out: if they had mutual desires, if he was able to express his desires, how he'd react to her desires, she felt they needed to discuss fetishes, what his plan would be if they struggled sexually, and if he'd pressure her to perform a sex act. Based upon how he behaved so far she wanted to believe he would never pressure her but she wanted to know for sure. She hoped this conversation went well and they were indeed sexually compatible.

She never again wanted to be with a man who would pressure her into sex, into a sex act, or to wear clothing she disliked. She felt the need to test him. This was why she purposely wore a pair of blue tye dye high waisted bootcut jeans. They were tight and highlighted her backside. She matched the jeans with a dark blue and white loose fitting crewneck shirt. A shirt where a hand could easily reach up to her breasts. He'd find her wearing a pink embroidered flowered lace transparent bra from an expensive bra and pantie set. A set she only wore once. She was fully aware if her shirt came off he'd see her small breasts underneath the fabric. She was wearing the matching pantie. She was of the assumption he'd never see her wearing these. She was human and was in love with him. Just in case they did get this far she wanted to match. She wore a light amount of natural colored makeup to look appealing. She added dangling silver and blue western style earrings.

She was happy to turn off the gas flame of the stove and place the meal on the dinning room table. She called out to Cameron who was watching a hunting show. He turned off the TV and stepped up to the table.

While enjoying dinner they discussed family business. They specifically discussed the family reunion Cameron was taking her too. He mentioned taking her Dad and older brother on a fishing trip. She told him it was a good idea. After dinner Cameron helped her put everything away and clean the kitchen. While she was cleaning the counter he stepped up to her, put his arms around her, and for the second time in their lives confessed his love to her.

She allowed this and stood up. She felt his cock grow underneath his jeans. This was the first time she felt it. She speculated it was the thickness of her four inch dildo and around five inches in length. She started to melt when he kissed her on the neck. This immediately caused an internal debate. There were only two options. To stop him or go all the way. For the first time he moved his hands underneath her shirt. She felt his hand slide the bra cup off her tiny breast. He started to tease her nipple. This sent shivers through out her body. She had never been touched this way before. Her nipples quickly became hard and she started to feel herself get moist.

She gently moved his hand off of her breast.

"Wait."

"Okay."

She put her bra back into place, turned around, and leaned against the kitchen counter.

She could tell how frustrated he was but he remained a gentleman by stepping backwards and leaning against the opposite counter in front of the microwave.

"I want us to wait until we're married."

In frustration he asked, "Why do you want to wait?"

"I'm not ready."

"Why?"

"Before I have sex again I want to make sure we're in love and we're truly committed to one another."

"I meant it when I said I loved you. I'm not the type of guy to tell you I love you to sleep with you."

"If I felt you were lying to me. I wouldn't be with you."

He sighed, "Okay. I won't pressure you."

Her heart leaped.

She said with love in her voice, "I appreciate it."

He winked and smiled, "I guess I'll be waiting on a woman."

She said, "I hope it'll be worth it."

Concerned he asked, "Why the doubt?"

This was the opening she was looking for.

She answered, "I've only experienced subpar sex."

With confidence he said, "I don't believe we'll have terrible sex."

She answered, "Part of the reason sex was terrible was because of my partners overconfidence."

"I'm confident but not over confident."

She felt this was the time to take this conversation deeper.

"What happens if sex becomes routine?"

"I hope that never happens."

Very serious, "No couple wants to believe sex will get routine. What happens if it does?"

He answered what he believed, "Change it up. Be more spontaneous. I'm always willing to try something different."

"What happens if I feel our sex life is getting routine but you feel differently?"

"Just because I feel it isn't routine that doesn't mean it doesn't feel routine for you."

"Would you want me to fake an orgasm?"

"No."

"Why?"

"If you fake an orgasm It'll send the wrong message. I'll believe I'm pleasuring you when in fact I'm not helping you get off."

She said matter of factually, "I experienced that before. I never want to experience that again."

"Why would you fake it?"

"To end it."

"I'd rather have you tell me it's not working than you lying."

"I never felt I could tell him."

"Why did you feel this way?"

"He'd get angry and blame me. I admit I was partially at fault because I didn't communicate well enough. But it hurt when he'd imply it was all my fault."

He asked, "You know you can tell me right?"

"I want to believe so."

"I want you to tell me if you don't like something or something isn't working."

Her heart leaped. She felt he was being honest with her.

He confessed, "It was awkward when I faked it."

She gave a surprised look, "I never heard of a guy faking an orgasm?"

"It can happen."

She wondered who this was. She didn't feel it was her place to ask.

Cameron continued, "I believe we should be honest about everything. Especially when it comes to sex."

All at once she felt doubt. Dale said this to her on more than one occasion but he never really believed it. She reminded herself Cameron wasn't Dale. Even still, she felt the need to test is statement, she did so with something that concerned her.

"I know you slept with Madison. Have you been tested for any sexual transmitted diseases?"

"No."

She said, "Before we do anything I'd like you to get tested."

"Even though I used a condom?"

"I went and got tested."

This surprised him, "Oh."

"A woman reached out to me and told me she had slept with Dale while we were together. She said she never knew about me. She found out about me when she found out he was cheating on her." She paused, "I'm embarrassed to admit I had a one time fling after breaking up with Dale."

"Sorry to hear Dale cheated on you."

She rolled her eyes, "It doesn't surprise me any."

There was a brief moment of silence.

She broke the silence, "As soon as I found out I made an appointment with my doctor. I'm clean by the way."

"I'll go and get tested."

With a surprised tone, "You will?"

"If you believe I should."

"Madison had a dozen or so boyfriends and flings since I've known her."

He gave her a look, "I didn't know."

"I'm sure she wasn't honest about things."

Cameron commented, "Isn't that the truth."

"Why would you sat that?"

"She said she didn't care about a guys size."

They studied one another.

She decided the direct approach with a nice tone was the best, "Is it true you have a small penis?"

"I thought you knew."

"I want you to tell me."

"Why?"

"I don't want us to pretend it's bigger. Or never discuss it. It's the same as if I faked an orgasm."

He gave her a look.

She answered the look, "I wanted to see if we're able to talk about these things. I never again want to be in a relationship where sex isn't ever discussed. I want to feel free to discuss anything without either one of us feeling like we'd need to hide anything. This includes your small penis."

He smiled.

She waited.

He stated matter of fact, "When erect I'm five inches."

This felt good to say.

"Okay."

He was surprised by her reaction, "You don't mind?"

"You want me to be honest?"

She could tell he was prepared for the worst but hoped for the best.

He answered, "Yes."

"I wish it was bigger."

He answered honestly, "I wish it was bigger."

They laughed. Laughing about it made them both feel at ease.

She became serious, "I'm happy it's not smaller and I'm grateful it isn't huge."

"Really?"

She answered sternly, "Yes really."

They stood in silence for a second.

She asked, "You don't believe me?"

"I want to believe you. But I believe Madison broke up with me because of it. I always felt my other lovers were just being nice."

Alison answered, "Don't fret over Madison's preferences. I'm a different person."

"You don't mind me being smaller?"

"You can't help what nature gave you. What's important is how we deal with it. If it is an issue we'll have to work it out together."

"You'll work it out with me?"

She answered truthfully, "Of course."

He stated, "I appreciate it."

Her heart jumped again. She never felt appreciated by Dale.

She kept this to herself and dug deeper, "How do you feel your penis size will affect our love making?"

She was purposely using her interview skills she learned in college. She learned these in psychology and journalism.

He collected his thoughts.

She waited.

"At first I was embarrassed. I worried I'd never find a woman who would have sex with me. Then I just accepted the fact I was smaller. At that moment I promised myself I wouldn't let my size stop me from being an excellent lover. I assumed I'd need to learn how to please a woman in every other way. During this research I came to realize there was more than just going all the way. Two of the three ladies I made love to were overjoyed I embraced everything involving sex."

She flirted with him, "I was told you take your time and care about your partner."

He wondered if Alison had contacted Debbie-Sue or if she knew Mary.

"I believe it's the reason the ladies I loved came back."

The way he said this melted her heart.

She again dug deeper, "What about positions?"

Being serious, "With one of my partners it was difficult."

She asked, "Did you work it out?"

"At the beginning we focused on foreplay and struggled through different positions. We found the three or four that worked. With her a position was either great or it was a dud."

Alison knew this was his first girlfriend Mary. A woman he started to date after high school.

Cameron stated with some frustration, "Madison never wanted to try different positions."

"What? Did she just lay there?"

He made a face.

"It isn't proper to talk about a past lover. Especially with you two being friends."

"I won't tell her."

"Then why ask?"

She answered, "I'm not trying to hurt Madison."

"Then why ask?"

"I'm trying to find out if we'll be able to work through things. I never again want to feel sexually helpless."

"Makes sense."

"I heard her side of it but I'd like to hear what you felt."

"I wouldn't say she just laid there. She just wasn't very..."

He paused and was trying to find a word.

He blurted out, "Adaptable."

"Oh."

"With me being smaller not every position will work."

She answered with a wink, "I'm willing to try different positions."

He smiled.

She pointed to herself, "What's encouraging to me is you like foreplay. I want to find out how wonderful it can be."

"I'm looking forward to showing you."

"This is one of the reasons why I'm looking forward to being with a guy who has a small cock."

This was a half truth. She would feel the same if Cameron had a big cock. What was important to her was if her partner could communicate. There was one sex act she would only try with a smaller cock.

"You are looking for a guy who is smaller?"

"I've read many accounts on how smaller guys are giving partners. I want to be with a guy who cares if I have a good time or not."

"I assume all women want that."

She smiled.

"The other reason I'd be interested in a smaller guy...."

She paused.

Silence.

She knew this was her moment. Would she practice what she preached or would she only expect him to be open and honest.

"I'd like to try anal sex."

She wondered if he'd ridicule her.

"Have you ever tried it?"

She leaped at the wonderful tone he used.

She found herself blurting out, "I enjoy using butt plugs. I tried one because I read it would prepare me for anal sex. I also felt this was a good way to see if I'd like it."

She worried he'd ridicule her or feel different about her.

"It's a good way to prepare yourself for it."

"So you've had anal sex?"

"One of my partners was into it."

"It'd be nice trying it with someone who's done it before."

He answered, "If it's something you like I'm happy to do it."

"It doesn't sound like you like it?"

"One of my partners was really into it. The other wasn't. It's not a must for me but it's enjoyable."

She asked, "I feel you're kinky?"

"Why would you think I'm kinky?"

"Madison said you were."

He made a face.

"I get turned on by things."

She winked, "Like when I wear jeans like this?"

She purposely turned toward the cabinets, leaned on the counter, and presented her backside, "I see you checking out by buttock."

Silence. She imagined the shocked look on his face.

She asked, "If we make love will you touch it?"

He said, "I've imagined what it would feel like."

She glanced back at his crotch. She could tell he was excited. All at once she felt she was being mean. She also felt a great deal of compassion for him. With all of this sex talk she was turned on herself. She was impressed he didn't touch her. She turned around and stepped up to him. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her backside.

123456...8