Cruel Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
Camisa is taken to the cabin.
752 words
4.11
153.5k
7
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,277 Followers

CRUEL SUMMER - 02 By VelvetPie

She awoke to the smell of food cooking and her stomach growled in appreciation. Late afternoon sunlight filtered through the small window, giving dim light to the room. She was on a large bed and someone had undressed her the rest of the way because she could feel the coolness of the cotton sheets against her naked flesh. The ball gag was still in her mouth and her hands were still bound behind her so she had no doubt that she was still a prisoner. She only hoped that Nick would come looking for her before things got worse.

Just then, the door creaked open and Eddie poked his head in. "She's awake!" He shouted to someone, then entered the room, throwing the sheet back and running his hands over her naked body. Camisa screamed against the gag, trying to slither away from him but found that she couldn't. He pulled her back, squeezing her breasts as if they were tomatoes on a roadside stand and grinned at her tears. "What's wrong? You liked it when we played before."

He climbed up on the bed and pressed her knees open, preparing to eat her snatch again and she whimpered loudly. Eddie rose up and looked at her. She whimpered loudly again and he moved over her, trying to understand what she wanted. He finally removed the gag and sat back as she took a deep breath.

"Can we please leave that off? I promise that I won't scream."

Eddie stared at her for a moment. "I don't know. Larry told me to leave you be."

"You like to eat my pussy, right?"

"Yes!" He nodded, rubbing his hands together.

"Well, wouldn't it be better if you could hear how much I enjoyed it?"

Again, Eddie paused, thinking. "Yeah, I guess."

"Then leave the gag out and if I scream, you can do what you want with me."

"I can do that any way. What do I get in return?"

"All the pussy cream you can eat." She winced as his eyes got bigger and he grinned. "You see, without the gag, I can tell you exactly what I like and you'll make me cum more."

"Really?"

"Really. I guarantee you'll be happy."

"Okay." Eddie crawled back between her legs, missing the look of disgust that crept across her features. "But don't tell Larry."

"I won't."

His tongue found his way into her wet hole and she began to fake whimpers of pleasure when her hips moved up and he stabbed a place that made her moan for real. "You liked that, didn't you? I'll do it again."

Before she had the chance to protest, he speared her again, sending tingles of pleasure so deep that it almost hurt. Her first orgasm was an explosion of warmth and light, rumbling out of her stomach and into her pussy like a freight train. She felt the juices squirt from her pussy and heard Eddie's answering moan. She struggled against the bonds around her wrists, amazed and suddenly turned on by the mixture of pain and pleasure. The harder she struggled, the more Eddie's grip tightened on her legs and his tongue moved inside her.

She exploded on his tongue again, moaning as he licked her pulsing flesh clean, his cheeks drenched with her wetness. She hated the man but when he ate her pussy, she ceased to care. A fog seemed to engulf her brain, blocking out the fear and degradation as she concentrated on reaching the peak again and again.

"What the hell are you doing?" Larry suddenly burst into the room, obviously upset that Eddie had gotten something that he hadn't. He grabbed the back of Eddie's shirt and threw him to the floor. "I'm the oldest. I told you I got first taste!"

"You already had first taste, Larry." Eddie grinned, licking his lips. "I'm having the best taste!"

"Both of you leave her alone and get in here and finish dinner!"

The stern female voice from outside the room sent chills through Camisa's body and she watched as the men left the room, Eddie's face still glistening with her juices. He turned to shut the door and smiled at her, using his fingers to wipe the juice off and deposit it onto his tongue. Tears filled her eyes as his laughter filled her ears, echoing as she sobbed in embarrassment. What's wrong with me? Why do I keep responding? And where is Nick?

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,277 Followers