All Comments on 'Cruise Control'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
nookybearnookybearover 14 years ago
Fantasy Come True

Well in words anyway! Would love to be in this position wioth my wife on a cruise! Need to get her on the ocean wave!!!

so100thso100thover 14 years ago
Loved the story

Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Little More Info

A little more info as far as what the husband was doing while she was with Mike might make it even more interesting. Was he watching, etc.

Overall a very well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That's SO fucking HOT!

But not from Hubby's viewpoint. I can't imagine giving my wife away...but I can readily see myself enjoying another man's wife. Must be the selfish bastard in me...I could NEVER stop at just one encounter. I would've made it clear to Paul I needed to make love to her till she was exhausted and I was finished!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story, well told

It was an tale which followed a plausible plot line and very erotic. Perhaps it wasn't written as well as the classical writers but it was a heluva lot better than the anal retentive fools who try to put morality into erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good, Not Great

The cruise atmosphere was accurately discribed. Been on many Caribbean crusies, sexual tension is always high. Some of the husbands view as his loving wife took her only other cock would have been a nice addition. I think most men want to see their wives with another cock, but the wife should later tell her husband how much bigger and better he is.lol Can't believe that Mike didn't get a hint to take her standing like she has dreamed of. I can see this as an "endless" cruise.lol Some of those "older" single ladies might like to experiment with a loving couple.

tony090909tony090909over 14 years agoAuthor
More Info Needed

Many thanks for the suggestion that more info. on the husband's point of view (and Mike's) would be welcome. I think that is a good point and I wish I'd done it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mindless prattle---

By an inept !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Don't ever retire from writing. You have too much talent!

Anjin1962Anjin1962over 4 years ago
Realistic, well crafted story.

The way this is crafted is very realistic, creating the circumstances to allow it to 'just happen' The tension and build up was great as was the cruise ambiance. Are you sure this isn't based on an actual experience? Loved it! 5 Stars!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
VERY HOT STORY

I also think this a great story..very real...I like the way wife and hubby discussed this openly..did the planning together...openly communicated.. and hubby was there..present..and involved

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Great Story Tony! Very realistic and very hot. Felt like I was there. Shared all my women and always felt the same exciting angst.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 1 year ago

What a Wonderful memory for them to enjoy on their first cruise. Is it a British “Love Boat”? Thank You! Looking forward to reading more of Kim and Paul’s Sexual Adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Tony another great story, very realistic. The build up was amazing but the cabin scene was very brief with no reference to the watching husband. Nevertheless easily 5 stars. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
1518 Followers
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...