Cruise Romance Day 04: 1st Port

Story Info
Donna makes her first move.
2.4k words
4.27
6.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
267 Followers

This is an update to fix typos and misspellings.

This is the fourth day of the story of William and Donna meeting and falling in love and eventually into a kinky female-led relationship on a cruise. They are both 65, and each became widows a few years earlier.

Each had taken some of their kids and grandchildren on an end-of-season Alaska cruise and had stayed on by themselves for the Panama Canal repositioning cruise.

All my previous works have been straight-up BDSM stories. This is my attempt to write about a mature couple falling into a female-led, kinky love relationship on a cruise ship. Later chapters will have a BDSM element.

There is the beginning of sex acts in this chapter. There will be many kinky sexual adventures in later chapters.

Each chapter covers one day of the cruise as William and Donna do their slow dance of love into female domination.

======

This is the fourth day of the story of William and Donna meeting and falling in love and eventually into a kinky female-led relationship on a cruise. They are both 65, and each became widows a few years earlier.

Each had taken some of their kids and grandchildren on an end-of-season Alaska cruise and had stayed on by themselves for the Panama Canal repositioning cruise.

All my previous works have been straight-up BDSM stories. This is my attempt to write about a mature couple falling into a female-led, kinky love relationship on a cruise ship with a soft BDSM element.

There is the beginning of sex acts in this chapter. There will be many kinky sexual adventures in later chapters.

Each chapter covers one day of the cruise as William and Donna do their slow dance of love into female domination.

======

4th day, first port. Puerto Vallarta.

When Donna got to the gym where William was already working out, the ship had already docked at Puerto Vallarta. She always thought it was funny that the view, when in Puerto Vallarta's cruise port, was of a Walmart.

She greeted William and started her gym routine.

After working out and cleaning up, they went to breakfast together. But Donna sensed that the conversation did not flow as easily as the day before. It still was enjoyable and ranged over many topics, but she felt like William was forcing himself to sound normal.

Since Donna had been in Puerto Vallarta many times, she suggested they get off the ship and take a taxi for a beachfront walk on the Malecon.

The docking area had been rebuilt since Donna's last visit to Puerto Vallarta. There was now a large building filled with the chain stores typical at cruise ports. Donna much preferred the locally owned shops.

The weather was perfect, with a light breeze coming off the water. Getting a taxi took no time at all. As they strolled down the Malecon, they admired the different statues and artistic rock stacking along the way. They were happy that Papantla Pole Flyers were performing at this early hour. They were terrific, as always. Donna enjoyed that William put his arm around her waist as they watched the natives fly in their circle. She reciprocated and put her arm around him, leaning her head on his shoulder. She hoped that William found this as lovely as she did.

The conversation flowed better than it had at breakfast as they continued their morning stroll down the Malecon.

At the end of the Malecon, they turned up onto the Isla Cuale. They wandered through the gift shops that appeared to be locally owned. Donna bought a Mexican dress that Willam thought was more about being sexy than being Mexican, as it was transparent in all but the most critical places.

Donna sensed something was distracting William again as they walked back up along the Malecon. Donna suggested they stop in a restaurant with a view of the ocean that was mostly empty this early in the day and ordered margaritas and chips.

When they were about halfway through their margaritas, Donna said, "William, I can tell that something is on your mind. You need to share it with me."

"William replied, "It's nothing."

"Donna grabbed his hand and said, "Bullshit, Spit it out. I finally found a handsome man, and now he is starting to act like he wants to dump me."

"William replied in shock, "Oh no, I would never dump you. You're everything I find attractive in a woman."

"Donna said, "I have no intention of dumping you either, unless you don't tell me what is going on."

"William looked at the floor and said, "I love spending time with you."

"And I love spending time with you, William, But you need to tell me what is causing you to stress."

"William's face turned red and he said, "I have erectile dysfunction. I can only sustain getting hard by using Viagra."

Donna's face softened, "William, that would never cause me to reject you. But you should know I haven't decided if we will have sex. I am not someone who jumps into any bed."

"Oh, I am sorry, Donna. I didn't mean to assume that."

Donna laughed, "Okay, if you continue to be honest with me and keep making our times together wonderful, you might get lucky. So, silly man, in case you get lucky, did you notice what major stores are closest to where we docked?"

"Walmart and Sam's Club." And then he laughed.

Donna said, "I think you understand. You're going to take a taxi back there and buy a good supply of Viagra. But don't think you'll get lucky and need it. I haven't decided. You need to accept that I will be the one who decides if and when anything sexual happens between us and even the nature of those activities. Do you understand, my wonderful cruise ship steady?" she placed her hands over the crotch of his pants and lightly squeezed his balls.

William replied, "Yes, l do, Ma'am."

"Donna smiled and said, "Now, you go do what I told you to do. I have a few more shops to visit before returning to the ship. Don't worry about my safety, I will stay in the tourist areas. I've been to Puerto Vallarta many times before and know where not to go. Run along now. You will pick me up to go to the suite reception before dinner."

"William replied, "Yes, Ma'am,." They had a long kiss before they separated.

At Walmart, William bought more than enough Viagra to have two for every day of the cruise. He was surprised at how turned on he was by her assertiveness. He wanted more.

After William left, Donna went to a luggage store and bought a locking, rolling carry-on bag. She next went to a sex shop she had been to many times before that was just off the Malecon. She and her late husband had bought many toys there during their annual trip to Puerto Vallarta. Once a year, they could fully enjoy the dominatrix games Donna played with her submissive husband. They woukd leave their toys behind when they left.

They had kept this part of their lives a secret to everyone. She now regretted that. it would have been fun to join other couples at the local Dominatrix club she now knew about. Unfortunately, she had no submissive partner or even how to contact the club.

She bought a wide variety of soft domination sexual toys that she might get to use on William. She next got some sensual and dominatrix outfits for herself.

Fortunately, everything fit into her new bag. She giggled to herself, "William is going to get lucky, but on my terms." She got wet, thinking about how fun it would be to restrain a nude William and play with his body.

The ship's security folks raised their eyebrows when she passed her bag through the X-ray machine. However, the female security staffer wished her a fun time.

When she got to her cabin, she sorted the toys and outfits and laid out her plan. She wouldn't spring any of this on William that night but would set him up for some light stuff the next night.

She wore a knee-length dress to dinner, No stockings, just some sandals with short heels. She decided to forego her bra so her nipples would be more pronounced through her dress. She put on a pair of lacy panties, but that was more to increase her excitement as William would not see or feel them tonight.

After dinner and show, they went dancing. Given it was the fourth night of dancing, they were starting to recognize the regulars who danced every night. After a couple of hours, Donna said, "William, We're going to your cabin to watch the video of you hypnotized."

"On the way to William's cabin, Donna noticed that the suite next to William's was unoccupied. An idea started to take root. She decided to wait until the next day to think about it further.

They got her phone to cast onto the big screen in the cabin. As they watched it, William laughed a lot at the performance,

When they finished watching it, Donna said, "I think it would be fun to reenact the sunscreen screen. Will you do that for me?"

"Ah, mmmm, I mean, Okay, But didn't I do that already?"

"Yes, but now we're in your cabin. Let me pretend to put sunscreen lotion on your body. Remember, to guide my hands to the spot I missed."

"After Donna had rubbed his entire body, William grabbed her hands and placed them on the side of his cock.

Donna said, "You were paying attention. Now, let's be sure you don't burn down here."

"Donna lightly massaged his cock and ball through his clothes. William moaned in pleasure as his dick hardened.

"I like how you react to my massage. Now kiss me," she said. While they kissed, she said, "You may skip the fake lotion application and fondle my breasts."

"William did not have to be asked twice. William was amazed at how nice her breasts felt through her dress. He quickly realized she was not wearing a bra and that her breasts had little sag. Donna had breasts that were large enough to have cleavage but not so big they sagged at her age.

After they had made out for a while, with them both fully clothed, she said, "Take off your coat, tie, belt, and shoes, but this is as far as it goes tonight. If you treat me better than you did last night and this morning, maybe you'll get lucky later on in the cruise."

William took off the requested clothes.

Donna rubbed her hand on his shirt, covering his chest, and said, "Now, take off my shoes and carry me to your bed. I am not leaving here until morning."

"William kissed Donna's feet as he removed each of her heels. He then scoped her up and took her to his bed.

He lay down next to her, and Donna quickly spooned him. She rubbed his cock through his pants. It did not take long for her to get the pleasant reaction she hoped for.

However, she noticed that it didn't stay hard long.

She asked, "Did you pick up what I told you at Walmart?"

William replied, "Yes."

"William, when we are doing sensual things, you must be more respectful."

"Donna, I'm sorry. I didn't know. What term should I use?"

"I liked when you called me Ma'am when we were on the Malecon today. Use that term tonight. I might change it later."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Now, go take one Viagra. I want your dick to stay hard as I tease it. And empty your pockets while you're up. I don't want any unnatural bulges in your pants."

When William returned to the bed, Donna reached down and removed his socks.

Donna then suggested, "I think you should passionately kiss me."

William replied, "I think that can be arranged, Ma'am."

After intense kissing, Donna unbuttoned his shirt enough to give her access to his nipples She moved her mouth to his nipples and used her tongue to play with them When switching between nipples, she said, "This should accelerate the Viagra taking effect."

William asked, "Ma'am, Why am I taking the Viagra since you've made it clear there will be no sex tonight?"

Donna laughed, "Don't you enjoy getting aroused and teased?"

"Well, it's nice but is also frustrating, Ma'am."

Donna replied, "I know it is, but I'm falling hard for you, so I am manipulating you to make you fall for me."

William laughed, "Ma'am, you don't need to manipulate me. I have fallen for you."

"Okay, then I will tease you because I find it fun to ramp up your engines and not release the brake."

William replied, "Ma'am, I have a feeling I am in for quite a ride."

Donna realized that she might be able to fully embrace her assertive side with William. This was going well.

Donna said, "William, I am going to spoon you all night and play with your nipples and rub your cock through your pants. Your pants are to remain on. Occasionally you may turn around and kiss me and even play with my breasts through my dress, but you are not to slip your hand into my dress or to bring your hands down to cover my pussy. Can you follow those rules for me?"

William eagerly agreed.

Donna's hand had teased William's dick through his pants several times during the night. Each time, he'd wake up and turn to kiss her. He would lightly massage her breasts through her dress, but when his hand would go down to touch her lower, she would grab it and say, "Not tonight, my. Love. Now roll back over so I can spoon you again." After he would comply, She'd bring her hand back against the bulge in his pants caused by his cock. When she stopped fondling it, they'd fall back asleep.

In the middle of the night, William felt the urge to Pee. he carefully extracted himself from Donna's spooning. Upon his return to bed, Donna said, "I missed you." and they quickly fell back asleep.

======

I hope you enjoyed the fourth day of the cruise. As always, comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Howardw41
Howardw41
267 Followers