Cruise Romance Day 05: At Sea

Story Info
Donna restraints William.
2.6k words
4.41
4.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
262 Followers

This is an update to fix typos and misspellings.

This is the fifth day of the story of William and Donna meeting and falling in love and eventually into a kinky female-led relationship on a cruise. They are both 65, and each became widows a few years earlier.

Each had taken some of their kids and grandchildren on an end-of-season Alaska cruise. They are now traveling alone for the Panama Canal repositioning cruise.

All my previous works have been straight-up BDSM stories. This is my attempt to write about a mature couple falling into a female-led, kinky love relationship on a cruise ship. Starting with this chapter, there will be an increase in the soft BDSM elements of the story, but not on the same level as my other stores.

No sex yet. Donna is using William's sexual frustration to capture and use him for her enjoyment.

In this chapter, I bring in two other female lead relationship couples that are in other stories of mine. All my stories are in the same universe, in the same region. They will be joining the story more actively later in this tale.

Each chapter covers one day of the cruise as William and Donna do their slow dance of kinky love into a female-led relationship.

=====

5th day: At Sea,

Donna enjoyed waking up spooning William with her dress-covered breasts pressing against William's shirt-covered back. She looked forward to the next steps in her capture of William.

She got out of bed, kissed him, and said, "See you in the gym, Sweetheart."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"No, Ma'am, we're done with the game now. I'm back to being your Donna. Who loves you."

"I love you too, Donna."

As she returned to her cabin, she reviewed her plans to get William to have some restraints when they slept together that evening. It would be more fun teasing him if he had some limitations to his movement. She smiled as she recounted how William had not followed her directions. It would give her an excuse for her next step.

William lay back on the bed. He'd loved the feel of Donna's breasts against his back through her dress. He was surprised that he enjoyed how the combination of Viagra and her teasing had kept him hard for most of the night. He would have thought he would be angry about the sexual frustration, but he wasn't since he knew Donna enjoyed it.

He realized he hadn't been very good at following Donna's directions, but she had stopped him each time, so he hoped there wouldn't be any consequences. He hoped she'd be open for more intimate times later.

William sighed contentedly, "She loves me, and I love her. The world is wonderful."

When he got to the ship's gym, Donna was already there. She called out, "Good morning, good-looking!"

He admired how her body moved on the elliptical. He noticed that her breasts bounced more today with her movements than yesterday. It hit him, "She's not wearing her sports bra under her leotard."

He came up close to her to better admire her nipples and said, "And a very fine morning to you. Ma'am. You look marvelous!"

She laughed and replied, "I'm glad you noticed."

He asked, "My dear, Would you like to go for breakfast at the buffet after we finish here?"

"I certainly would after my shower."

William replied, "Then it's a date." He started his workout.

An hour later, after getting their breakfast at the buffet, they found an empty table.

William said, "I enjoy your company, Donna. You're the best thing that's happened to me in years."

Donna replied, "I certainly am enjoying being with you." She leaned in to whisper. "I especially loved sleeping with you last night, and you almost accepted my boundaries. But I am wondering; I thought you were okay with my rules. What happened?"

"I'm sorry. I was halfway asleep, and my hands went where they wanted."

"Well, it woke me up moving your hands back to where they belonged. I hope you didn't mind my assertiveness in enforcing the agreed-upon rules."

"I did like your assertiveness and where it led, but I think the rules were more dictated than agreed to."

"I told you that it is important to me that, for now, I call the shots when it comes to anything sensual. Are you okay with that?"

William thought over her question and replied, "As long as it's not a one-way street, I'm okay with it. I felt it was a two-way street last night, as I enjoyed your magnificent breasts last night. I hope that happens again."

"It will if you learn to control your urges."

"I'll try, but you might occasionally have to enforce the ground rules."

Donna reached across the table and grabbed his hand, "William, do you think you'll need help again?"

"Donna, I am sure of it."

"Don't worry, my love. I will devise ways to help you follow the rules that won't result in me losing more sleep."

William replied, "I knew you'd have a plan."

"I always do."

Donna smiled and thought, "This is working." To William, she said, "Keep being such an obedient boy, and you might get lucky soon."

"Donna, do you want to get cappuccinos in the piazza? It will be uncrowded at this hour."

"Sounds like a great idea."

As they sipped their cappuccinos, Donna asked, "How do you feel about last night?"

"I enjoyed sleeping with you, even with our clothes on. It had some side benefits, like knowing you don't snore loudly. Yours is a shallow, cute little sound. Did I snore?"

"Not much, but you do talk in your sleep. Well, it's more like mumbling in your sleep."

They laughed, and Donna continued, "Tell me more about last night. Did you like touching me?"

"I enjoyed touching your magnificent breast through your dress, but I would have liked to touch your skin instead."

"That will come once I trust you more. Did you like me touching you?"

"I liked your touch on the crotch of my pants. I hope that barrier can be removed someday, and I can feel your hand playing down there. I didn't like being unable to touch you down there, even though it was part of the rules."

"William, the rules will help us grow a respectful and loving relationship. Plus, in these early days of this relationship, I need to be in control during sensual games. I'm afraid of being hurt."

Donna thought, "Well, that's a lie, but it will make William more likely to embrace my female control of our sexual relationship."

Wiliam thought and said, "I will never intentionally hurt you. I may hurt you by mistake or my stupidity, but I will apologize when I do. I'm okay with your control as long as I get to give you pleasure, but only if the pleasure I give you is something you enjoy. I'm way past the age where my focus is on my urges. I get much more pleasure from focusing on my partner's enjoyment."

"William, you are one in a million."

"Donna, you are one in a billion."

"William, would it be okay if I brought a small suitcase of some of my things to your suite?"

"Absolutely, let's get it right now."

After moving Donna's suitcase - which William did not know contained a subset of the sex toys and outfits that Donna had bought and Donna's morning workout outfit - they spent the rest of the day by first going to a lecture on the next port and then hanging out in their cabana.

Later in the afternoon, they attended a trivia game where they recognized two couples as regulars at the evening dancing. They teamed up with the two couples and almost won the general trivia game.

Afterward, they got to know a little about each couple.

Jessica and Steve had met in college when he was a senior, and she was a freshman in the same department. They became friends but nothing more. After Steve graduated, they lost contact. Later, they realized they missed each other. Then, as luck would have it, Steve came over to Jessica's Mom's house, and when Jessica saw Steve's face, they reconnected and married a year later. Alison had been at their wedding.

Bill and Alison had married earlier in the year and were on what they called their third honeymoon trip. Bill had been a widower, and Alison had never married before this. Bill's wife, Diane, had died a few years ago, and Alison was her doctor, close friend, and neighbor. Bill's kids considered her their aunt and enthusiastically supported their getting together 18 months after their Mom's death.

William and Donna surprised them. When they shared, they had only met on the first day of the cruise.

Jessica commented, "The way you two dance so well together, I figured you had decades of dancing together.

Donna replied, "It was a pleasant discovery. Our relationship is moving along. William asked me to be his cruise ship steady, and I agreed. However, he has yet to give me a letterman's jacket or anything else to seal the deal."

Everyone laughed at her comment.

Donna noted that the women in each relationship talked most and wondered if that signified anything.

They talked until it was time to get ready for dinner.

When Donna got to her cabin, she called the front desk to inquire if moving to the cabin next to William's was an option. It was, and she arranged to get the cabin the next day.

William wore a button shirt, slacks, and dark brown tennis shoes for dinner. Donna wore a dark green sleeveless dress with a plunging neckline. The hem was at her mid-thigh. She had on dark-shear pantihose and nice dancing shoes.

At dinner, she informed William she had arranged to move to the suite that connected to his. "It will make our nights together easier, as I won't have to do a morning walk of shame in my evening clothes."

William replied, "That will be delightful. Why is it called The Walk of Shame?"

Donna said, "It goes back to when sex outside of marriage was considered immoral."

William replied, "I think a better name would be the Walk of Success."

They both laughed.

After dinner and another great variety show, they danced and enjoyed talking with the two couples they had teamed with for the trivia contest. They left after two hours as they had an excursion the next day, which the two other couples were also going on. They agreed to meet up before the excursion so they could sit together on the bus.

When they got to William's suite and finished an intensive round of kissing, Donna said, "Remove your shoes and socks, and then get my dance shoes off me."

When William complied, Donna said, "Go brush your teeth and do your other nighttime rituals."

When William returned, Donna took both his hands in hers and said, "William, the rules are the same tonight. I am going to spoon you all night and play with your nipples and rub your cock through your pants. Your pants are to remain on. Occasionally you may turn around and kiss me and even play with my breasts through my dress, but you are not to slip your hand into my dress or to bring your hands down to cover my pussy. However, I have a solution to help you since I know you will fail. Are you willing to try my solution for me?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Oh, you are so good. I didn't even have to tell you the game had started again."

"I aim to please Ma'am."

Donna unlocked her suitcase and brought her solution. She said, "Stick out your hands."

William did, and Donna buckled cuffs to each of William's wrists. There was a 12-inch chain between the cuffs. Once on, Donna locked the cuffs in place. She then put a collar loosely around his neck and closed and locked the latch in the back. The final touch was a short chain from an O ring on the collar to the chain between his wrists.

William tested the chains and exclaimed, "I do believe, Ma'am, that your solution will keep me within the letter and intent of the rules."

Donna smiled at him, "I thought you'd appreciate it. There is one difference from last night. Let me make that adjustment."

Donne completely unbuttoned William's shirt.

"I'm good with the change, Ma'am."

"Good, because you do not have a choice. Obviously, I won't have you carry me to your bed. Go lay on the bed while I get ready."

After Donna completed her evening rituals, she lay on the bed and spooned William.

She alternated playing with his nipples and then fondling his pants-covered cock.

After several minutes, Donna said, "Remember, you're supposed to occasionally flip around to kiss me and fondle my breasts.

William replied, "Yes, Ma'am." and flipped around to kiss Donna. His cuffed hands were perfectly positioned to massage her breasts. As they kissed, Donna brought one hand down to tease William's cock and balls through his pants.

Eventually, Donna would pull out of the kiss and, with a gentle push, get William to flip back over. Donna would then play with William's body until, with a gentle pull, she let William know it was time to flip around for kissing.

This pattern was repeated many times until they fell asleep.

Many hours later, William felt the urge to pee. He realized that with his restraints, he couldn't unzip his fly to pee. He didn't want to wake Donna, so he ignored the pressure in his bladder until he couldn't anymore.

He gently rocked Donna, and when she woke up, he said, "Donna, I need to pee. Can you release my restraints?"

She smiled and said, "Honey, that will be unnecessary. I will always take care of you when you're under my care. Go to the toilet, and I will get you ready."

William stood before the toilet, expecting her to undo his zipper. Instead, Donna undid the button on his pants, pulled down the zipper, and pulled his pants to his feet.

Donna instructed, "Step out of your pants. We wouldn't like to get any pee in them."

He complied, and Donna folded them and placed them on the counter. She then grabbed the sides of his briefs and pulled them down to his knees.

She grabbed his penis with one hand and said, "I'll aim as your hands are restrained."

William had to go, so despite the awkward situation, Donna soon directed a strong stream into the bowl.

When the stream stopped, Donna said, "Let me clean you up." She got a washcloth and cleaned his cock and balls.

When she finished, Donna said, "There, that should do it. I need to let you know that this isn't how I imagined first seeing your cock, but I do like the look and feel of your cock. It's a nice thick cock."

William embarrassingly said, "Thank you?"

Donna laughed and pulled his briefs entirely off. "Come on, Honey. Back to bed. I want to feel your cock some more."

They repeated the earlier pattern back in bed, except now he was nude, except for his unbuttoned shirt, and restrained while Donna was still wearing her dress.

Donna soon fell back asleep. It took William a little longer as his mind raced with the thought. "How did I get here, and why do I like it?" Eventually, William fell into a deep sleep.

======

I hope you enjoyed the fifth day of the cruise. As always, comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Howardw41
Howardw41
262 Followers