All Comments on 'Cruise Ship Fantasies Ch. 02'

by NylonRain

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey12 months ago

5Stars. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not a big fan.

I gave it 2....sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very hot…the mother wanted it…sexy pantyhose and heels…wonder what she was thinking as she tucked her tits into the purple bra…did she want to make her baby hard?…I always loved it when my mother was able to get me hard when my wife was nearby..She would just stare at what she had done…feeling so smug and in control…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Many have used mom's pantyhose to jerk off into. Usually mom knows, some get very upset others ignore, some enjoy and play games with son.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My mother has always understood the sexual power that she has over me…I don’t think anything turns her on more than being able to get me hard in the presence of my wife…we can just be innocently in the kitchen together and suddenly she’ll flash a little of her black lace bra and then just stare at my erection..my heart races as I realize how much sexier she is for me than my wife…the thought of my mother possibly ending my marriage makes me so so hard..

Great story…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNylonRain@NylonRain
Happy to have a place to explore, share, learn, and perhaps chat about fantasies and kinks. Married guy in my 40’s.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES